⑴ 十句出自英語電影的經典英文語句
《亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman.此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again!即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
⑵ 英語電影里好的句子
《經典英文電影句子》好句子大全
經典英文電影句子1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t
refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don』t understand!I
coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
⑶ 溫柔到爆的神仙句子英文
1、I love seeing your smile, I love hearing your joke, I love laughing to your jokes, I love your warm hands, and I love you.
我愛看你的笑容,我愛聽你的笑話並開心大笑,我愛你溫暖的手,還有,我愛你。
2、I wish in your arms into the cat Jiao not proud.
我願在你懷里成貓嬌而不傲。
3、Love you so crazy you dream.
愛你如此.痴你如夢。
4、But a glimpse of you was enough to delight me for years.
不過驚鴻一瞥 誤見你眉眼 這歡喜 夠我喜歡好多年。
5、After I met you, I opened my eyes to the flower fields and closed my eyes to the stars.
遇見你以後,我睜眼便是花田,閉眼是星空。
6、I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person
我非常愛你,也許超過世上任何一個人愛另外一個人可能達到的程度。
7、You are warm and back lighting
(你的溫柔逆光而來)
8、When it rains around the world, let's make it clear in our hearts.
當全世界約好一起下雨,讓我們約好在心裡放晴。
9、The gentleness of life will run into your arms.
生活的溫柔總會噠噠噠的跑進你懷里的。
⑷ 求與電影有關的經典英語句子
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.
簡:讓我走,先生。Let me go, sir.
羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you!
簡:別,別讓我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.
羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。
Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
簡:你是說真的?You mean it?
羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
羅切斯特:總算出來了。你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那我還不如去死。
So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
簡:你已經失去我了,愛德華。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.
羅切斯特:為什麼跟我說這些?繼續懲罰我嗎?簡,我已經受夠了!我生平第一次找到我真正的愛,你不要把她拿走。
Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.
簡:我必須離開您。I must leave you.
⑸ 好英語電影里的好句子
Not one heartbeat do I forget !每一次心跳都銘記在心。
——迷失簡·奧斯汀
When you forgive.
You love!
And when you love.
God's light shines on you !
當你原諒的時候
你就會愛
當你愛的時候
上帝的光芒就會照亮你。
——《Cast Way》(荒島餘生)
The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences.
人類的靈魂來自於新的經歷.
——同上
Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
Many man dies,not every man really lives.
每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過.
——勇敢的心
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
生活可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙於真正的生活,就是一步步地走向死亡。
Fear can hold you prisoner ,hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。
(On playing opera records in the prison)
Andy Dufresne: Here』s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don』t forget. Forget that there are palace in the world that aren』t made out of stone That there』s a---there』s a---there』s something inside that』s yours, that they can』t touch.
安迪.杜德蘭:這就是意義所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘記。忘記世上還有不是用石頭圍起來的地方。忘記自己的內心還有你自己的東西,他們碰不到的東西。
Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙活,或者等死。
——《肖申克的救贖》
I don't understand why the God let us meet if we could never be together.
When they ask me what I liked the best,I'll tell them "It was you".
I would rather have had one breath of her hair,
one kiss of her mouth,one touch of her hand than an eternity without it.
I have a feeling there's something bigger out there.
Bigger than we and bigger than you.
I wait all day just hoping for one more minute with you.
上帝既已安排我們相識,怎能不讓我們相守!
當他們問我最愛的是什麼,我會告訴他們——就是你!
我寧可呼吸到她飄散在空氣中的發香,
輕吻她雙唇,撫摸她雙手,而放棄永生。
——《天使之城》
I have loved you since I met you ...but I would not allow myself to truly feel it until today. I am always thinking ahead, making decisions out of fear. Today, because of you, what I learned from you ...every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I have learned that if you do that, you are living your life fully. It doesn』t matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, not for you ...I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who told me to love and to be loved.
我對你一見鍾情……但知道今天我才允許自己真正去體會,我一直先做考慮,毫無畏懼地下決定。今天因為你,我從你身上學到……我做的每個選擇都不同了,我的人生已經徹底地改變了。我學到了如果自己那樣做,才會過著充實的生活。不管剩五分鍾或五十年都無所謂。莎曼塔,要不是今天,要不是你……我永遠不會懂得愛情。謝謝你教會我如何去愛,以及被愛。
——《If Only》(愛再來一次)
⑹ 10部電影的英語經典句子
All things in their being are good for something.
· 天生我才必有用。
· Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people.
· 困難坎坷是人們的生活教科書。
· Failure is the mother of success. -- Thomas Paine
· 失敗乃成功之母。
· For man is man and master of his fate.
· 人就是人,是自己命運的主人。
· The unexamined life is not worth living. -- Socrates
· 混混噩噩的生活不值得過。 -- 蘇格拉底
· None is of freedom or of life deserving unless he daily conquers it anew. -- Erasmus
· 只有每天再度戰勝生活並奪取自由的人,才配享受生活的自由。
· Our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice of opportunity. So let us seize it, not in fear, but in gladness. -- R.M. Nixon
· 命運給予我們的不是失望之酒,而是機會之杯。因此,讓我們毫無畏懼,滿心愉悅地把握命運。-- 尼克松
· Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass. -- John Ruskin
· 生活沒有目標,猶如航海沒有羅盤。-- 羅斯金
· What makes life dreary is the want of motive. -- George Eliot
· 沒有了目的,生活便郁悶無光。 -- 喬治 · 埃略特
· Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks regions hitherto unexplored. -- Lincoln
· 卓越的天才不屑走旁人走過的路。他尋找迄今未開拓的地區。
· There is no such thing as a great talent without great will - power. -- Balzac
· 沒有偉大的意志力,便沒有雄才大略。 -- 巴爾扎克
· The good seaman is known in bad weather.
· 驚濤駭浪,方顯英雄本色。
· Fear not that the life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning. --J.H. Newman
· 不要害怕你的生活將要結束,應該擔心你的生活永遠不會真正開始。 -- 紐曼
· Gods determine what you're going to be. -- Julius Erving
· 人生的奮斗目標決定你將成為怎樣的人。 -- 歐文
· An aim in life is the only fortune worth finding. -- Robert Louis Stevenson
· 生活的目標,是唯一值得尋找的財富。-- 史蒂文森
· While there is life there is hope.
· 一息若存,希望不滅。 -- 英國諺語
· Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. -- A. Einstein
· 不要為成功而努力,要為做一個有價值的人而努力。 -- 愛因斯坦
· You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success. -- Charles Chaplin
· 人必須有自信,這是成功的秘密。 -- 卓別林
· Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably.
· 不管追求什麼目標,都應堅持不懈。
· We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. -- Mattin Luther King
· 我們必須接受失望,因為它是有限的,但千萬不可失去希望,因為它是無窮的。 -- 馬丁 · 路德 · 金
· Energy and persistence conquer all things. -- Benjamin Franklin
· 能量加毅力可以征服一切。 -- 富蘭克林
· Nothing seek, nothing find.
· 無所求則無所獲。
· Cease to struggle and you cease to live. -- Thomas Carlyle
· 生命不止,奮斗不息。 -- 卡萊爾
· A thousand-li journey is started by taking the first step.
· 千里之行,始於足下。
· Strength alone knows conflict, weakness is below even defeat, and is born vanquished. -- Swetchine
· 只有強者才懂得斗爭;弱者甚至失敗都不夠資格,而是生來就是被征服的。 -- 斯威特切尼
⑺ 求 從十個英語電影中,每個抄十個優美句子+翻譯,並標明出處
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
2.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
4.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
《The Lion King獅子王》
6.When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it』s not reasonable
to grieve when it comes to an end.
當生活給了你一個遠遠超過你期望的美夢,那麼,當這一期結束時,也就沒有理由再去傷心。
《 The twilight saga》暮光之城
7.Roman Pearce: from trailer This just went from Mission: Impossible to Mission: In-freaking-sanity. Dominic Toretto: from trailer One last job, then we disappear forever
這只是從使命:不可能的使命:在freaking的神智。最後一個作業,那麼我們就永遠消失。
《The Fast and the Furious》速度與激情
8. I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up
我從你眼中能看到,你就像一個想要從夢境中醒來的人。
《The Matrix》黑客帝國
9.The everyone is I, I is an everyone.
人人為我,我為人人.
<<三個火槍手>>
10.The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part.
這個世界如此美好,值得人們為之奮斗,但我只信後半部分。
《七宗罪》
《Seven》
望採納!
⑻ 溫柔到爆的神仙句子英文有哪些
1、A lot of things like fingers sunshine, warm, beautiful, but never caught.
很多東西就像是指縫間的陽光,溫暖,美好,卻永遠無法抓住。
2、Anything that confuses you enough is enough to destroy you. Soft heart is a disease, and deep feeling is fatal.
任何東西只要足夠迷惑你,就足以毀了你。心軟是病,情深致命。
3、There are too many stories without endings. You have to get used to meeting and leaving. Years will remember your tender and sincere heart.
沒有結局的故事太多,你要習慣相遇與離別。歲月會記得,你溫柔赤誠的心。
4、Even if the world is deserted, there will always be someone who will be your follower.
就算世界荒蕪,總有一個人,他會是你的信徒。
5、If you were a cactus,I'd enre all the pain just to hug you.
就算你是一個仙人掌,我也願意忍受所有的疼痛來擁抱你。
⑼ 英語電影中的5個優美句子
to be severe with oneself and lenient with others. 嚴以責己寬以待人
prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. 富貴結朋友, 患難見真情
Life is happier if it is full of pretty people.
生命是非常美好的,如果生活中充滿了非常有趣的人的話。
Life is just a field of newly fallen snow, and where you choose to walk every step will show.
人生就像剛剛下過雪的一片田野,你從哪裡選擇走路,你的每一個腳印都會顯現出來。
Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.
生活就是經常發生的一些偶然。
Optimist, a man who gets treed by a lion but enjoys the scenery.[一個樂觀的人,即使被獅子逼上了樹梢,他也能欣賞美的風景。]
Life is like a fable. It is not measured by its length, but by its content.
生活象一則寓言。它並不是由它的長短來衡量,而是由它的內容來衡量。
Eat to live, but do not live to eat.
吃飯是為了生活,但生活並不僅僅為了吃飯。
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
生活不是一個需要解決的問題,而是一種需要經歷的現實。
There are three things men can do with women, love them, suffer for them and turn them into literature.
世界上的男人能夠為女人做三件事情,愛她們,為她們受苦,把她們變成文學。
literature 文學
When a beautiful woman smiles, somebody's purse weeps.
當一個漂亮女人微笑時,某人的錢包就會流淚。
Nothing comes between you and success.
成功和你之間沒有距離。
There is only one good, that is knowledge, there is only one evil, that is ignorance[5i^nErEns].
世界上只有一種善,那就是知識,世界上只有一種惡,那就是愚昧。
No road is long with good company.
company 公司,朋友,陪伴
有良友相伴,路途雖遠並不遙遠。
With friends at one's side, the life displays all its value.
有了朋友,生命才完整。
Action is the proper fruit of knowledge.行動是知識的巧果。
· A creaking door hangs long on its hinges.戶樞不蠹。
· A crafty knave needs no broker.狡猾的流氓,不需居間人。
· A covetous man is good to none but worse to himself.貪婪的人對別人毫無好處,對自己卻壞處更大。
· A contented mind is perpetual feast.知足常樂。
· A constant guest is never welcome.久住非佳賓,常來不歡迎。
· A common danger causes common action.同仇敵愾。
· A cock is valiant on his own nghill.夜郎自大。
· A close mouth catches no flies.病從口入,禍從口出。
· A clear fast is better than a dirty breakfast.寧為清貧,不為濁富。
· A clear conscience laughs at false accusations.白日不做虧心事,夜半敲門心不驚。
· A clear conscience is a sure card.光明磊落,勝券在握。
· A clear conscience is a soft pillow.問心無愧,高枕無憂。
· A clean hand wants no washing.身正不怕影子斜。
· A cheerful wife is the joy of life.快樂的妻子是生活的樂事。
· A change of work is as good as a rest.調換一下工作是很好的休息。
· Accidents will happen.天有不測風雲。
· A cat may look at a king.貓也有權晉見國王。
· A candle lights others and consumes itself.蠟燭焚自身,光亮照別人。
· A burnt child dreads the fire.一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井繩。
· A burden of one´s choice is not felt.自己選的擔子不嫌重。
· Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.相聚愛益切,離別情更深。
· A borrowed cloak does not keep one warm.借來的斗篷不暖身。
· A book that remains shut is but a block.有書閉卷不閱讀,無異是一塊木頭。
· A book is the same today as it always was and it will never change.一本好書今天如此,將來也如此,永不改變。
· A blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass.秋波送盲,白費痴情。
· A blind man who leans against a wall imagines that it´s the boundary of the world.坐井觀天。
· A bit in the morning is better than nothing all day.略有勝於全無。
· A bird may be known by its song.什麽鳥唱什麽歌。
· A bird is known by its note, and a man by his talk.聞其歌知其鳥,聽其言知其人
· A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.雙鳥在林不如一鳥在手。
· A beggar´s purse is bottomless.乞丐的錢袋是無底洞。
· A bargain is a bargain.達成的協議不可撕毀。
· A bad workman quarrels with his tools.拙匠常怨工具差。
· A bad thing never dies.壞事傳千年。
· A bad padlock invites a picklock.開門揖盜。
· A bad custom is like a good cake, better broken than kept.壞習慣像鮮餡餅,分食要比保存好。
· A bad custom is like a good cake, better broken than kept.壞習慣像鮮餡餅,分食要比保存好。
· A bad conscience is a snake in one´s heart.做賊心虛。
· A bad conscience is a snake in one´s heart.做賊心虛
· A bad compromise is better than a good lawsuit.吃虧的和解也比勝訴強。
· A bad bush is better than the open field.有勝於無。
· A bad beginning makes a bad ending.惡其始者必惡其終。
· No wisdom like silence智者寡言
· Necessity knows no law鋌而走險
· Many hands make light work人多好辦事
· Don´t play the goat不要胡鬧
· They』re a barrel of laughs他們很搞笑
· This movie was just a hype這部電影完全是在炒作
· the shortest straw下下簽
· The news came as a bombshell這個消息猶如晴天霹靂
· feeling low意氣消沉
· These are more than old wives´ tales這些可不是無稽之談
· That』ll save your skin那可幫你度過難關
· Every bad has some good 壞事情也有好的一面
· Some things rub them the wrong way他們被惹怒了
· Stay put停住不動
· to fly off the handle突然生氣、發怒
· He is really on the ball他真的思路很敏捷
· got savoir faire言行得體
· He has never rested on his laurels他從不滿足目前的成就
· Jump down someone』s throat生氣地批評
· put a roof over one』s head找個地方安頓
· faced the music報應
· blinded with science無言以對
· Off one』s rocker缺乏理智
· old goat老古板(通常指年長者)
· Welcome!It』s lovely to see you歡迎!見到你真高興!
· What』s gotten into you?你怎麼了?
· Coffee kept them on the go咖啡使他們充滿活力;
· Shine on擱在一旁;
· Monkey(around)with亂動;
· I think I get the drift我知道了;
· get the drift明白,了解
· The meeting will start at 10 o´clock sharp會議十點准時開始;
· like taking candy from a baby形容某事易如反掌
· Home is where the heart is家是心之所在
· From the word go 從頭到尾;
· They help make it less of a dog´s life他們幫忙改善生活;
· Half-baked 不成熟的
· bend the rules at times網開一面
· Spill one』s guts說出實情
· For heaven´s sake!老天!表示驚奇或憤怒的感嘆語
· Fly-by-night不可靠的,不可信任的
· Nervous wreck緊張,激動
· Pull through脫險,渡過難關
· Thumb through 匆匆的閱讀
⑽ 英語電影中的經典對白,句子(優美動人)
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。