導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 四年級英文電影帶翻譯

四年級英文電影帶翻譯

發布時間:2022-06-23 14:07:16

❶ 幾部英文電影的主要內容(英文 帶翻譯)暑假作業,謝謝幫忙,希望是原創

建議幾部電影你來寫比較接近你的暑期作業的要求
《high school muscial 1, 2, 3》講述美國一家音樂學校的學生生活,感情方面,友誼方面等,歌曲很好聽
《平民天後》對於想要樹立自信的那些事事不如意者的一次挑戰,鼓舞。
《魔法師的學徒》今年暑期強檔關於魔法的。
《搖滾俱樂部》暑假校園放假,學生在一傢俱樂部對音樂產生感情的故事
《媽媽咪呀》一部有關愛情和情人血緣感情的一部戲
《名揚四海(frame)》對於追求夢想和對音樂,舞蹈等藝術的熱情。

❷ 求幾段英文電影中的經典台詞及其翻譯

1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954

「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)

2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)

5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950

「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)

6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)

7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950

「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年)

8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976

「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)

拓展資料:

(1)英語(English)是印歐語系-日耳曼語族下的語言,由26個字母組合而成,英文字母淵源於拉丁字母,拉丁字母淵源於希臘字母,而希臘字母則是由腓尼基字母演變而來的。

(2)英語是國際指定的官方語言(作為母語),也是世界上最廣泛的第一語言,英語包含約49萬詞,外加技術名詞約30萬個,是詞彙最多的語言,也是歐盟以及許多國際組織以及英聯邦國家的官方語言,擁有世界第三位的母語使用者人數,僅次於漢語和西班牙語母語使用者人數。

英文網路

❸ 用英語介紹一部電影(帶翻譯)

《阿甘正傳》影評

在影片中,帶著美國南方口音、智力有障礙的阿甘凝視著充滿野性的珍妮,彷彿和美國小說大師福克納的名著《喧囂與騷動》中的傻子班吉是遠親。但二者顯然有著根本的區別:班吉只是一個家庭衰亡的象徵,是個真正的低能兒;而阿甘這個「傻子」卻幾乎代表了這個時代所缺少的所有美德:誠實守信,做事認真,勇敢無畏,重情輕財,反過來說則是具備這些美德便成了愚蠢,這真是對當今某些社會狀況的一個莫大諷刺。
而阿甘所摯愛的珍妮則是墮落的象徵,她染上了幾乎所有的惡習,如吸毒、性解放等,最後她死於一種病毒——其實影射的是艾滋病毒。而阿甘卻不計一切,始終如一地愛著她,影片在對他構成一種似是而非的責備的同時,更體現了他的純真和善良。
阿甘如同一個戰士,以他貌似簡單,實則更為簡單的頭腦和特殊的才能以及強大的體魄為武器,一次又一次地贏得了生存和發展。這是一種對上帝獎勵善良的希望,同時,它更包含了一種基調:向前,跑。有人說,這樣奔跑會給人帶來希望。事實上,希望確實存在,這部獨特的影片贏得了如此眾多的觀眾,吸引了甚至只喜歡輕松的娛樂片的觀眾,便說明了希望本身和希望的魁力。
阿甘形象的塑造顛覆了正常世界中的英雄形象,與傳統觀念背道而馳,具有強烈的反傳統、反主流性。阿甘的經歷讓許多「聰明人」相形見絀,我想導演就是想通過阿甘形象的塑造來反諷社會,反映社會現狀,比如對人的異化、墮落的揭露等

❹ 英文電影簡介(120~150詞,帶翻譯及電影名)

Kung Fu Panda is a 2008 American animated
comedy blockbuster. It was directed by John Stevenson and Mark Osborne and
proced by Melissa Cobb and star Jack Black as Po.
The film was proced by DreamWorks Animation's studio inGlendale,Californiaand distributed by Paramount Pictures. Set in ancientChina, the plot revolves around a bumbling pandaPo, who aspires to be a kung fu master.

《功夫熊貓》是一部2008年美國動畫片大片。它由、約翰·斯蒂文森和馬克·奧斯本導演,梅麗莎·科伯製片,明星傑克·布萊克飾演阿寶(即熊貓)。這部電影是由加利福尼亞的格倫代爾夢工廠動畫工作室製作,派拉蒙電影公司發行。情節描述了中國古代一個笨手笨腳的熊貓阿寶渴望成為功夫大師(的事跡)。

❺ 適合小學四年級的英語電影有哪些

您好。小學期間可以看稍微簡單一些的英文電影 可以是阿甘正傳,可以是簡愛,三傻大戰寶萊塢,安妮日記

❻ 求一些經典英文電影的經典台詞,要帶翻譯的!

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地

❼ 用英文講述一部電影,越短越好,帶翻譯

Transformers
My favourite movie is Transformers 3. This film was made in America. It used a lot of high-techs and computer special effects. I like it
very much. This film has huge scenes and famous movie stars. Besides, it has good story, and it told me to respect anybody protects us. This film asked us to be brave to fight the enemies and have the courage to live in the danger. It also have a lot of robot troys I like. This is my favourite movie.
翻譯:
我最喜歡的電影是變形金剛3.這部電影是在美國.它使用了很多高技術和電腦特效.我非常喜歡它.這部電影有巨大的場景和著名的電影明星.此外,它有很好的故事,它讓我尊重保護我們.它告訴我們要勇敢地與敵人進行斗爭,有勇氣在危險中生存.它也有很多我喜歡的機器人玩具總動員.這是我最喜歡的電影.

❽ 用英文介紹一部英文電影,加翻譯

《忠犬八公的故事》該片當年曾在日本引起轟動,電影的原型為1924年秋田犬八公被它的主人上野秀三郎帶到東京。每天早上,八公都在家門口目送著上野秀三郎出門上班,然後傍晚時分便到附近的澀谷火車站迎接他下班回家。一天晚上,上野秀三郎並沒有如常般回到家中,他在大學里突然中風,搶救無效死了,再也沒有回到那個火車站,可是八公依然忠實地等著他。
"Dog story" the film was in Japan caused a sensation, the prototype of the film Akita Inuyako in 1924 by its ownerUeno Xiumiro to tokyo. Every morning, eight mr.s are at home watching Ueno Xiumiro go to work, and then in the evening went to the vicinity of the Shibuya train station to meet him back home. One night, Ueno Xiumiro and not as usual as home, he had a stroke in the University, rescue invalid died, and never returned to the train station, butHachi still faithfully waiting for him.

《當幸福來敲門》成功詮釋出一位瀕臨破產、老婆離家的落魄業務員,如何刻苦耐勞的善盡單親責任,奮發向上成為股市交易員,最後成為知名的金融投資家的勵志故事。
"When happiness to knock" out of a successful interpretation on the verge of bankruptcy, wife leaveabjection salesman instriousness and stamina, howgood as single responsibility, to make progress as stock traders, and eventually become famous financial invester

❾ 介紹幾部英語的電影,要有英文,還要帶中文翻譯

聽人講看《老友記》比較好
很練口語
生活中的用語比較多

❿ 小學四年級的自我介紹的英語作文,速度,加翻譯

自我介紹的英語作文:

I am XuMinhua。I was born in XiangShan。I graate from MingBohuangtaijigongxuexiao and major in pharmaceutical preparations。

I started learning English since I was 10years old。My parents have a lot of friends。

Thats why I have no problem communicating with China or others by speaking English。

In my spare time, I like to do anything relating to English such as listening to English songs, watching English movies or TV programs。

or even attending the activities held by some English clubs or institutes。I used to go abroad for a shortterm English study。

During that time, I learned a lot of daily life English and saw a lot of different things。I think language is very interesting。

I could express one substance by using different sounds。

譯文:我叫徐敏華。我出生在象山。我畢業於明博皇台雞公血消,主修葯物制劑我從10歲開始學習英語。

我父母有很多朋友這就是為什麼我用英語與中國或其他國家交流沒有問題在我的業余時間,我喜歡做任何與英語有關的事情,比如聽英語歌曲,看英語電影或電視節目甚至參加一些英語俱樂部或機構舉辦的活動。

我過去經常出國短期學習英語在那段時間里,我學習了很多日常生活英語,看到了很多不同的東西。我覺得語言很有趣我可以用不同的聲音來表達一種物質。

閱讀全文

與四年級英文電影帶翻譯相關的資料

熱點內容
動畫太空電影大全 瀏覽:952
殺破狼一電影粵語 瀏覽:804
2020最催人淚下的愛情電影 瀏覽:732
亞洲AV少女電影網站 瀏覽:675
沙井電影院招聘信息 瀏覽:984
實驗電影院 瀏覽:536
女孩子微信地區韓國釜山電影節開幕 瀏覽:452
電影中經典的音樂 瀏覽:317
郭麒麟最近的新電影 瀏覽:464
成龍抄襲國外電影 瀏覽:34
大空頭電影中誰賺到了錢 瀏覽:114
螞蟻的電影動漫名字 瀏覽:814
墨家電影大全觀看 瀏覽:383
台灣電影到不了的地方劇情 瀏覽:532
西門慶什麼電影 瀏覽:285
唐人街大電影三免費觀看 瀏覽:281
女主是泰國人的韓國電影 瀏覽:832
大傻跟小姐打牌的電影叫什麼 瀏覽:929
大會師電影完整版免費 瀏覽:124
主角參加美墨戰爭電影 瀏覽:428