Ⅰ 英語電影里比較經典的對白有哪些
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939) 2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972) 3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954) 4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939) 5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976) 11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?「 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell『s Angels,1930 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?「 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970) 14、原文:「I could dance with you『til the cows come home. On second thought, I『d rather dance with the cows until you came home.「 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。「 15、原文:「You talking『to me?「 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?「 16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don『be stingy, baby.「 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。「 17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you『re gonna get.「 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。「 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949) 1.《阿甘正傳》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。 2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》 3 《Titanic》: Jack死亡前對rose說的話: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. 4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 自由,他臨死前說的喊出的也是這兩個字,沒有自由的生命是苟且的 6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day! 10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好! 11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live." 12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring. 13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. 14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes! 15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則 Love means never having to say you're sorrry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》) A boy's best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》) Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》) Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》) Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn. 坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》) I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》) Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>) Go ahead, make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》) There's no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》) I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》) Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) 你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》) Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》) All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》) May the Force be with you. 源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》) Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night. 緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》) Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) I am big!It's the picture that got small. 我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》) we stand alone,together 我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》) I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一 同服役。」 (《兄弟連》) WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while .And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」 威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽 終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來, 告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」 「我們的自由!!!」 「我們的自由!!!」 在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》) It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another . -----------from Shawshank Redemption
Ⅱ 求歐美經典愛情電影的台詞,註明中英文
1、《愛情故事》 Love means never having to say you are sorry. 愛意味著永不說後悔。
2、《手札情緣》---Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If you're a bird,I am a bird.--我在前世也許是一隻鳥。--如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。
3、《甜心先生》---You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello,you had me at hello.--你使我完美起來...--別這么說,第一次見面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我。
4、《當哈里遇到莎莉時》 I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。
5、《幽靈》 ---I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto.我愛你,莫莉,我永遠愛。--我也一樣。
6、《我最好朋友的婚禮》Choose me.Marry me.Let me make you happy.選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你幸福。
7、《初戀五十次》Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours.只有跟你在一起,我才會有幸福的生活。你是我夢中的女孩。當然我也是你夢中的男孩。
8、《全民情聖》There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That's you.世上只有一個人讓我覺得我自己能夠飛起來,她就是你。
9.《泰坦尼克號》You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跳.
All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
10.《初戀的回憶》It's like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it.
Ⅲ 求三部經典英文電影每部10句經典英文台詞,共30句
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
Ⅳ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
Ⅳ 求英文電影的台詞,要整部影片的.最好是愛情片的.
㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
Ⅵ 盤點歐美經典愛情電影中的經典台詞
《超市夜未眠》電影最後的一段話很有感覺「很久以前我想知道愛是什麼,若你願意,它就近在咫尺。你只需看見,它為美所包圍。隱藏在你生命的浮光掠影之中。如果你不停留片刻,也許你與你擦肩而過。」《返老還童》女主:當我皮膚變得又老又鬆弛時,你還會愛我嗎? 男主:當我滿臉粉刺時,你還會愛我嗎? 變得膽小怕事的時候?當我尿床的時候?珍惜~經典。《分手信》「別了」因為那不單單是對她的傷害,還有你。愛他就因該給她一次又一次的機會哪怕你受到傷害。因為有「愛」。最近看的幾部電影
Ⅶ 經典英文台詞(愛情篇)
我這里有好多經典電影的中文英文劇本 qq 80382274
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
哪裡有真愛存在,哪裡就有奇跡。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
愛情就像一隻蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪裡,就把歡樂帶到哪裡。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人。
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什麼。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距離使兩顆心靠得更近。
I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
愛是長在我們心裡的藤蔓。
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因為你,我懂得了愛。
Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
愛情是生活最好的提神劑。
Love never dies.
愛情永不死。
The darkness is no darkness with thee.
有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果沒有人愛我們,我們也就不會再愛自己了。
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
治療愛的創傷唯有加倍地去愛。
When love is not madness, it is not love.
如果愛不瘋狂就不是愛了。
A heart that loves is always young.
有愛的心永遠年輕
Love is blind.
愛情是盲目的。
Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases.
愛情就像月亮,不增則減。
The soul cannot live without love.
靈魂不能沒有愛而存在。
Brief is life, but love is long.
生命雖短,愛卻綿長。
Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.
在愛人眼裡,一千里的旅程不過一里。
Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.
愛比大衣更能驅走寒冷。
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
沒有了愛,地球便成了墳墓。
My heart is with you.
我的愛與你同在。
I miss you so much already and I havent even left yet!
盡管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想!
Ill think of you every step of the way.
我會想你,在漫漫長路的每一步。
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
無論你身在何處,無論你為何忙碌,我都會在此守候。
Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
熱烈的愛情是不可抑制的渴望。
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a womans heart.
在這個世界上,男人最珍貴的財產就是一個女人的心。
One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life.That word is love.
有一個詞可以讓我們擺脫生活中所有的負擔和痛苦,那就是愛情。
Every day without you is like a book without pages.
沒有你的日子就像一本沒有書頁的書。
Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.
愛很難投入,但一旦投入,便更難走出。
Love is a light that never dims.
愛是一盞永不昏暗的明燈。
May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.
願你的愛乘著飛翔的白鴿,展翅高飛。
She who has never loved, has never lived.
人活著總要愛一回。
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
生命如花,愛情是蜜。
No words are necessary between two loving hearts.
兩顆相愛的心之間不需要言語。
Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.
在這世上珍貴的東西總是罕有,所以這世上只有一個你。
You make my heart smile.
我的心因你而笑。
The road to a lovers house is never long.
通往愛人家裡的路總不會漫長。
Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?
為何好女孩總喜歡壞男孩?
Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.
和你在一起就像在一個清爽的早晨漫步。
It is never too late to fall in love.
愛永遠不會嫌晚。
To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.
對於世界,你可能只是一個人,但對於某個人,你卻是整個世界。
Where there is love, there are always wishes.
哪裡有愛,哪裡就有希望。
You dont love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
你不會因為美麗去愛一個女人,但她卻會因為你的愛而變得美麗。
Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.
愛是永恆的,外表可能改變,但本質永遠不變。
Love is not a matter of counting the days. Its making the days count.
愛情不是數著日子過去,它讓每個日子都變得有意義。
With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
擁有你美麗的愛情,太陽就永遠明媚。
Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.
愛情是一方織巾,用自然編織,用幻想點綴。
First love is unforgettable all ones life.
初戀是永生難忘的。
In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.
哪怕是最小的茅舍,對一對戀人來說都有足夠的空間。
Love without end hath no end.
情綿綿,愛無邊。
Loves tongue is in the eyes.
愛情的話語全在雙眼之中。
In love folly is always sweet.
戀愛中,干傻事總是讓人感到十分美妙。
There is no hiding from lovers eyes.
什麼也瞞不過戀人的眼睛。
The only present love demands is love.
愛所祈求的唯一禮物就是愛。
The heart that once truly loves never forgets.
真摯戀愛過的心永不忘卻。
Love warms more than a thousand fires.
愛情的熾熱勝過千萬團的火。
Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.
你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.
你的吻還在我的唇上發燙,從此我的日子變得如此美麗。
Love understands love; it needs no talk.
相愛的心息息相通,無需用言語傾訴。
Love me little and love me long.
不求情意綿綿,但求天長地久。
First impression of you is most lasting.
對你最初的印象,久久難以忘懷。
When the words I love you were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
第一次聽到你對我說我愛你,我的世界一瞬間鮮花綻開。
Tell me you are mine. Ill be yours through all the years, till the end of time.
請告訴我你是我的。歲歲年年,我都屬於你,永遠永遠。
Love is a fire which burns unseen.
愛情是無形燃燒的火焰。
I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away.
我們生氣爭執時,愛的雙唇把它們吻得無影無蹤,我的心也頓覺甜蜜。
You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.
不知道什麼是憂傷,就不會真正感激幸福。
But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored, and sorrows end.
只要我一想起你,親愛的人,所有的失落和遺憾煙消雲散。
When the words I love you were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
第一次聽到你對我說我愛你,我的世界一瞬間鮮花綻開。
I love you not for whom you are, but who I am when Im by your side.
我愛你並不是因為你是誰,而是因為我在你身邊的時候我是誰。
No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them wont make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得你流淚的人是不會讓你哭的。
Just because someone doesnt love you as you wish, it doesnt mean youre not loved with all his/her being.
只因為某人不如你所願愛你,並不意味著你不被別人所愛。
A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.
一個真正的朋友會握著你的手,觸動你的心。
The worst way to miss someone is to be seated by his/her side and know youll never have him/her.
錯過一個人最可怕的方式就是:坐在他/她的身旁,你卻知道永遠都不會擁有他/她。
Never stop smiling, not even when youre sad, someone might fall in love with your smile.
永遠都不要停止微笑,即使是在你難過的時候,說不定有人會因為你的笑容而愛上你。
You may only be a person in this world, but for someone, youre the world.
你可能只是這個世界上的一個人,但對於某人來說,你就是全世界。
Dont spend time with someone who doesnt care spending it with you.
不要把時間花在一個不在乎與你一起分享的人身上。
Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong jpeople before you meet the right one, so when this happens, youll be thankful.
也許上帝讓你在遇見那個合適的人之前遇見很多錯誤的人,所以,當這一切發生的時候,你應該心存感激。
Dont cry because it came to an end. Smile because it happened.
不要因為它的結束而哭,應當為它的發生而笑。
Ⅷ 《羅馬假日》,你被哪句經典台詞觸動
《羅馬假日》是奧黛麗·赫本的成名之作,在電影中的典型形象,更是風靡至今。
故事中,赫本是厭倦繁文縟節的公主,一次偶然地機會來到羅馬,認識了報社記者喬,開始了一段假日般的旅程~
故事的末尾尤為讓人神傷,公主雖然傾心於喬,但於國家的責任,讓她返回了大使館,放棄了愛情。
今天就來學習一下電影里的 6 句經典英語台詞吧~
1. I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear, too.
我不喜歡這件睡袍,我不喜歡我所有的睡袍 還有 我也不喜歡我所有的內衣。
2. "If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice" beneath the sod my heart of st would still rejoice."
「若是我死去,眠於地下,但只要聽見你的聲音,即便在青草之下,我那已化為泥土的心也會欣慰的。」
3. I dreamt I was asleep in the street, and a young man came, He was tall and strong, and he was so mean to me.
我夢見自己睡在街道上,然後來了一個年輕的男人,他長得高大又強壯,而且他對我很有意。
4. I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
現在,我必須離開了。我走到街角,然後轉彎。答應我,別看著我,把車開走,離開我,就像我離開你那樣。
5. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
嗯,人生不會盡如人意,不是嗎?
6. You can either travel or read, but either your body or soul must be on the way.
要麼旅行,要麼讀書,身體和靈魂,必須有一個在路上。
為了一些東西而放棄另一邊,雖然遺憾,但遺憾本身或許也能是一種美好。
人生不會盡如人意,何嘗不是一種遺憾的美,因為遺憾,所以更珍惜已擁有。
Ⅸ 求100個英語電影經典台詞!!!
美國電影學院評選出的100句經典英文電影台詞
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?」
出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」
15、原文:「You talking'to me?」
出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」
出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」
17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.」
出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
譯文:「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
Ⅹ 《愛在午夜降臨前》經典英文台詞有哪些
如下:
1、I miss the way he used to lie next to me at night。(我最懷念他以前晚上躺在我身邊的樣子)
2、I can't move. I even have to hold my breath, but I feel very relieved and complete。(我動不了,甚至要憋住氣,但覺得很安心很完整)
3、But recently, I graally began to forget him, just like losing him again。(但最近我漸漸開始忘記他,就像再次失去他一樣)
4、I know you won't change, and I don't want you to change. This is to accept you because of you。(我知道你不會變,也不想讓你變,這就叫因為你而接受你)
5、Don't waste too much time on love. Friendship and work will bring you more happiness。(不要在愛情上浪費太多時間,友誼與工作會給你帶來更多快樂)