Ⅰ 求四部英文電影中的好句子,經典語錄,每部電影十條,急用
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
1/12
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
2/12
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
3/12
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世
Ⅱ 英文電影里的好詞好句
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》
Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》
We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》
Ⅲ 有關友誼的英文電影經典台詞
1、有些東西掠過我的心頭,但是我不能回去,我的意思是,我再不能像以前那樣生活了。——《末路狂花》
2、不管我們現今身何處境,我不後悔跟你走這一遭。——《末路狂花》
3、我是這樣想的,我們可以躺在這里,希望一個狗屁科學實驗可以創造奇跡,我們也可以採取一些行動。不管我們是生還是死,命運的車輪都會不停地旋轉。——《遺願清單》
4、但他生命中的最後幾個月是我生命中最美好的時光。他拯救了我的生命,這個他比我更早知道。——《遺願清單》
5、無論問題多大,告訴自己,「老兄,一切皆好」。——《三傻大鬧寶萊塢》
6、我真正的殘疾並不是困於輪椅,而是失去了她。——《觸不可及》
Ⅳ 請給我200句經典英文電影中的英文句子
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
Ⅳ 電影里的英語名言!
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
Ⅵ 英語電影佳句摘抄大全
1.一部英文電影的好詞好句
我覺得《阿甘正傳》很棒的。
給你一些台詞吧,都是我自己邊看邊摘錄的:回答形式:句子+翻譯+賞析 was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 這句話就是說,生活總是給你一些驚喜和一些未知,你要學會接納和品嘗,才能擁有生活的美好 is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 要相信沒有什麼是不可能的,只要努力著,奇跡就在你身邊 made me look like a ck in 它讓我如魚得水) don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 飄盪著的難道就是不好的命運嗎?上帝給了我們這樣的命運,我們要用不同的視角來看待它,也許,你會發現,這樣也是一種美好 is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 我們不要畏懼死亡.畏懼死亡的人,永遠學不會如何生存 have got to put the past behind you before you can move 放下包袱,繼續前進) 生命中有太多的背負,我們如果不能卸下這些背負,就永遠學不會享受生活的一點一滴 happens!(不好的事情發生了) was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the 就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 這句寫景色的真的不錯~ there is anything you need I will not be far 用情至專) am a man of my 我是信守我承諾的人) is one small step for a man,a giant leap for 某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) just happens,it's all part of a 沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分) little of stinging rain,and big old fat 牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨) is the outstanding answer I've ever 誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上) 就是說要真誠的贊賞別人 are no different than anybody else 你和別人沒有任何的不同) 人人生來是一樣的,後天的努力使人們變得不同,所以,做你自己,不要總是羨慕別人 is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their 通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西) 一雙好鞋會帶著一個人到美好的地方去,所以從鞋子就可以看出一個人的性格和所處的環境 not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)愛情其實很簡單,不聰明的人也可以理解~ want to go home (我想回家) 這是每個人心裡的話吧,不管你身在何方~ was messed up for a long 這些年我一塌糊塗) and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離) you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢) just stay away from me 求你離開我) 如果離開我會給你帶來更美好的生活,那麼請你離開我 you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 要知道自己面對的是什麼 阿甘,快跑,快跑。)
這部電影非常非常不錯的,也許我摘錄的句子你並不喜歡,所以最好自己去看看,2個小時品味一部好電影,還可以完成老師的課題,何樂而不為呢?你說是不是?評論 。
2.英語電影句子摘抄
is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife. (一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理) 《傲慢與偏見》 a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。
寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。) 《安娜-克里斯蒂》 will be back (我會回來的) 《終結者》4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
《阿甘正傳》 was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift. 《功夫熊貓》 my dear,I don't give a 坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)
《飄》 am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待) 《聖誕聖樂》。
3.英文電影中名句摘錄
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」 Sean Connery,「」 譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.」 演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」 Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」 譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.」 演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942 3、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.」 Mae West,「I'm No Angel」 譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命.」 演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:「I'll be back.」 Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」 譯文:「我會回來的.」 90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格. 演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984 5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」 Jean Harlow,「Hell's Angels」 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930 6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」 Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」 演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994 7、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」 Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.」 演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」 Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」 譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎.」 演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939 9、原文:「You talkin'to me?.」 Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976 勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞. 10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.」 Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水.寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了.」 演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》 know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死 takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人 is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝 can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由 walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。
5.英文電影中的好詞好句
你好A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《老人與海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
《阿甘正傳》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。
《烏鴉》滿意請採納。
6.求五部英文電影里的經典句子
《阿甘正傳》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離)。
部英文電影的好句 每部要求10句
Forrest Gump 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離) you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢) just stay away from me 求你離開我) you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) made me look like a ck in 它讓我如魚得水) is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) NO. 2 The Lion King 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西) wish I could be more like 我要像你一樣就好了) comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠) think it's hard winning a war with 我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用) never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬) spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你) I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了) I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for 現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界) throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you 你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西) I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another 家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天) TITANIC I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛 the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧. the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.好像有些片面,但比較真實) they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 life i
Ⅶ 跪求20個英文電影名句
If one only wished to be happy , this could be easily accomplished; but we wish to be happier than other people , and this is always difficult , for we believe others to be happier than they are. ——Montesquieu
如果你僅僅希冀幸福,這不難做到;但我們期望比別人更幸福,這總是難於做到,因為我們認為別人會比實際更幸福。——孟德斯鳩
The traveler was active ; he went strenuously in search of people, of adventure, of experience. The tourist is passive ; he expects interesting things to happen to him. He goes 「sight–seeing」.——Daniel J. Boorstin
旅行者是主動的,他下功夫去追尋人,追尋冒險,追尋體驗。而旅遊者是被動的,他期待眼前發生有趣的事,他是去觀光。——丹尼爾.J布爾斯廷
Everyday I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I』m not there , I go to work.——Robert Orben
每天早晨起床後我都要從頭到尾瞅一眼《福布斯》美國最富有者排行榜。如果我不在上面,我就去幹活。——羅伯特.奧爾本
It is no use doing what you like; you have got to like what you do.一一Winston Churchill
不能愛哪行才幹哪行,要干哪行愛哪行。——丘吉爾
Ⅷ 求20句英美電影里的好句子(英文的啊)
自己選!!!滿意請採納!!謝謝!!To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower
從一粒沙子看到一個世界,從一朵野花看到一個天堂
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour
把握在你手心裡的就是無限,永恆也就消融於一個時辰.
Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment, not only about survival
生活是一串串的快樂時光,我們不僅僅是為了生存而生存
Let』s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days".
曾"打算有那麼一天"去寫的信,就在今天寫吧.
I love you not because of who you are,
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,
Because of who I am when I am with you .
而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺.
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is worth make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚.值得讓你這么所的人,不會讓你哭泣.
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can』t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界.
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知道是誰會愛上你的笑容。
Don』t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn』t willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間.
Just because someone doesn』t love you the way you want them to doesn』t mean they don』t
love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那比能夠不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你.
Don』t cry because it is over, smile,because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣.微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有.
And forever has no end.
永永遠遠,永無止境.
Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.
生命是一束純凈的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在.
讓人感動的英文句子
I』ve learned… That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.
我明白了…世界上最好的教室就是老人的腳邊。
I』ve learned… That when you』re in love, it shows.
我明白了…當你沉浸在愛情中,會表現出來的。
I』ve learned… That just one person saying to me, 「You』ve made my day!」 makes my day.
我明白了…有人告訴我「你讓我很快樂!」,這使我很快樂。
I've learned… That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.
我明白了…有個孩子在在你的臂彎中入睡是世界上最安寧的感覺。
I』ve learned… That being kind is more important than being right.
我明白了…秉性善良比行事正確更為重要。
I』ve learned… That you should never say no to a gift from a child.
我明白了…永遠不要拒絕一個孩子贈與的禮物。
I』ve learned… That I can always pray for someone when I don』t have the strength to help him in some other way.
我明白了…如果從各種方面我都沒有能力幫助他的時候,我就為他祈禱。
I』ve learned… That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
我明白了…不管生活讓你變得多名的嚴肅,每個人都要有一個可以胡作非為的朋友。
I』ve learned… That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
我明白了…有時候每個人都需要一隻可以握住的手和一顆信任的心。
I』ve learned… That simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an alt.
我明白了…但我孩提時在夏天夜晚陪著我父親走過幾個街區曾感動過我,當我成人時。
I』ve learned… That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
我明白了…生命象一卷廁紙。越到最後,走得越快。
I』ve learned… That we should be glad God doesn』t give us everything we ask for.
我明白了…我們應該感到高興,上帝沒有把我們想得到的都給予我們。
I』ve learned… That money doesn』t buy class.
我明白了…金錢並不能買到社會地位。
I』ve learned…That it』s those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
我明白了…就是一些生活的瑣碎讓生命壯麗。
I』ve learned… That under everyone』s hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
我明白了…在某些人的堅硬外殼下,也有渴望欣賞和理解的一面。
I』ve learned… That the Lord didn』t do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
我明白了…上帝並沒有把一切都做完。否則,我能做什麼呢?
I've learned… That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
我明白了…應該忽視的是,事實並不能改變事實。
I've learned… That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
我明白了…如果你蓄謀報復某人,只會讓那個人繼續傷害你。
I』ve learned… That love, not time, heals all wounds.
我明白了…是愛,而不是時間,能夠治癒一切傷痛。
I』ve learned… That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
我明白了…使我成長的捷徑就是圍繞在比我聰敏的人身旁。
I』ve learned… That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
我明白了…你遇到的所有的人都應該給他們一個微笑。
I』ve learned… That there』s nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks.
我明白了…在和孩子們一起睡,感受他們的呼吸噴在你的臉上的時候,世界上沒有較之更甜蜜的事情。
I』ve learned…. That no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
我明白了…直到你愛上了一個人才發現原來有人是完美的。
I』ve learned…That life is tough, but I』m tougher.
我明白了…生命是艱難的,而我更堅強。
I』ve learned… That opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
我明白了…機會從不落空,總有人得到你錯過的。
I』ve learned… That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
我明白了…當你遭遇苦難,幸福總會在某處停靠。
I』ve learned… That I wish I could have told my Dad that I love him one more time before he passed away.
我明白了…我真希望在父親去世之前能再說一次我愛他。
I』ve learned… That one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
我明白了…一個人應該溫柔地遵守諾言,因為明天他可能就食言了。
I』ve learned… That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
我明白了…微笑是最廉價的改善自己面孔的方法。
I』ve learned… That I can』t choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.
我明白了…我不能改變我的想法,但是我可以改變我的做法。
I』ve learned… That when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you』re hooked for life.
我明白了…當最近降生的曾孫用他的小拳頭握住你的小拇指的時候,你發現你對生命如此的著迷。
I』ve learned… That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you』re climbing it.
我明白了…所有的人都想停留在山頂,但所有的樂趣和成長發生在爬上的過程里。
I』ve learned … That it is best to give advice in only two circumstances; when it is requested and when it is a life threatening situation.
我明白了…發表建議最好在以下兩個場合:別人發出請求,和生命收到威脅的時候。
I』ve learned… That the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
我明白了…越是給很少的時間,我能做越多的事情。
Ⅸ 經典英文電影句子
2007-11-2 | 經典英文電影句子收藏
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t
refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don』t understand!I
coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I
could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me? 你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
12,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
13,I』m as mad as hell,and I□ not going to take this anymore! 我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
14,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
15,There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
16,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
17,Show me the money! 讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
18,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』. 彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
19,You can』t handle the truth! 你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
20,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
21,After all,tomorrow is another day! 畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
22,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
23,I』ll be back. 我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
24,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
25,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get. 媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
26,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
27,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
28,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
29,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
30,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
31,There』s no crying in baseball! 在棒球運動中沒有哭泣! (《紅粉聯盟》1992)
32,A boy』s best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。 (《驚魂記》1960)
33,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
34,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
35,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again. 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
36,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you? 羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
37,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
38,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet! 等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
39,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
40,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
41,I feel the need--the need for speed! 我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
42,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
Ⅹ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。