1. 10句描寫人物的英語句子
1.Her hair is brown and curly.她有著一頭棕色而捲曲的頭發.
2.He was born a hooked nose.他天生是鷹鉤鼻
3.She eats too much these days ,so her face is getting round .
她最近吃得太多了,所以她的臉變圓了.
4.He had the most beautiful blue eyes I had never seen.
她有一雙我從未見過的漂亮藍眼睛.
5.She has a double chin.她有雙下巴.
6.When he laughs,we see his even teeth.當他笑的時候,我們看見他有一口整齊的牙齒.
7.He looks casual just wearing a tweed suit.他穿了一件花格子襯衫,看上去很隨便.
8.She is charming when she smiles.她笑起來的時候很有魅力.
9.A friendly smile will help you to win others heart.友好的笑容能幫助你贏得別人的心.
10.He jumped for fun.
他高興得跳了起來.
11.She belongs to those who are very difficult to satisfy.
她屬於那種極難討好的人.
12.Everyone looked at her in astonishment.
大家都驚訝地看著她.
13.The news depresses her.
這個消息讓她愁苦.
14.He was in a rage.
他大發雷霆.
15.She was red with anger.
她因為發怒臉漲得通紅.
2. 十五個描寫人物外貌的英文句子。
1、a forgetful old man一個健忘的老人 (同學概念本上)
2、She has two big,bright and beautiful eyes with oval face,and she is medium heigh/is of3 3、3、medium height.她有兩只大,明亮很美麗的眼睛印在瓜子臉上,並且她中等身高(原創)
4、she has long brown curly hair wih be riotous with colour glasses.她帶著五顏六色的眼鏡還有長棕色卷發(原創)
5、The rugged face of the old sailor老水手滿是皺紋的臉上(網路)
6、He has two Wrinkled hands他有雙滿是皺紋的手
7、she saw the ashen face of one of the officers.她馬上看到一個臉上毫無血色的臉(原創)
8、He wears black hat and black jacket and dark blue cotton他帶著黑布小帽,黑布大馬褂,深青色布棉袍 (《背影》朱自清)
9、but she wears short skirts ,I wear T-shirts ,she is cheer captain and I am on the bleachers
但是她穿短袖,我穿體血衫,她是拉拉隊隊長,我只是個棒球隊隊員。(you belong with me /taylor swift)
3. 哪部英文電影有描述人物外貌的的對話講課用。急!!!!!!!!
【生死時速】 主角: Keanu Reeves
生日:1964年9月2日
星座:座
身高:183公分
體重:170磅(77公斤)
眼睛:棕色
頭發:棕色
興趣:玩冰上曲棍球、騎機車、騎馬、沖浪、玩音樂(貝斯)
特色:帶有神秘色彩的疏離感與憂郁
家人:父母外尚有兩個妹妹(Karina and Kim)
定居:加拿大多倫多
2.【終結者III】 主角:克莉斯汀娜·羅肯 身高 179 厘米
體重 57 公斤
別名昵稱 Kristanna Sommer Loken
3.【回到未來I】 主角:Michael J. Fox
中文名: 邁克爾·J.·福克斯
英文名: Michael J. Fox
性 別: 男
生 日: 1961-06-09
角 色:演員
4.【哥斯拉】 主角:瑪麗亞·皮提羅 (Maria Pitillo ) 生於1965年 1月8日 ,美國紐約州Elmira
</p>5.【蜘蛛俠】 主角: Tobey Maguire 中文名: 托貝·馬奎爾
英文名: Tobey Maguire
性 別: 男
生 日: 1975-06-27
角 色:演員
4. 請給我200句經典英文電影中的英文句子
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
5. 求精彩的英文人物外貌描寫,最好是名著里的!
(1)《呼嘯山莊·中英對照》——Mr. Heathcliff and I entered the huge maindoor. It could have been any Yorkshire farmhouse kitchen, except that there wasno sign of cooking, and no farmer sitting at the table. Mr. Heathcliffcertainly does not look like a farmer. His hair and skin are dark, like agipsy's, but has the manners of a gentleman. He could perhaps take more carewith his appearance, but he is a handsome. I think he is proud, and alsounhappy. 希斯克利夫先生和我進到極大的正房。它很像是約克郡一個普通農家的廚房,只是沒有做飯的跡象,桌旁也沒坐著農夫。希斯克利夫先生看上去顯然不像個農夫,他的頭發和皮膚是深色的,像吉卜賽人,但有紳士的派頭。他還能對自己的外表再多上點兒心,但已經算得上英俊了。我覺得他很高傲,而且鬱郁寡歡。
(2)360doc個人圖書館——女性描寫1:Alice is 20 years old. She is a little overweight. But she is tall andfairskinned, so she looks healthy. Her hair is jet-blacked and straight. Shehas a very pleasant smile and she always has a twinkle in her eye. Whensmiling, Alice』s dimples will appear who receive them feel very special. Whenshe works, she always put on her glasses. She always dress very elegant andtidy. Because of her fair skin and kindness, we all like her very much. 艾麗絲20歲了,她有一點胖,但是由於她很高而且皮膚白皙,所以看上去很健康。她有一頭烏黑的直發。她時常燦爛地微笑,兩只大眼睛閃閃發光。露出兩個特別的酒窩。她工作的時候,總是戴上眼鏡。她的穿著優雅而整潔。由於她很善良,我們都很喜歡她。(【評析】用並列連詞和連接副詞及片語連接兩個獨立的句子,使之成為並列句。在寫作時根據相鄰的兩個句子所包含的觀點選擇適合的連詞也會令文章生動。)
女性描寫2:While her physical beauty was astounding, it was herinvisible beauty that I shall always remember. She really cared about otherpeople and was an extremely talented listener. Her sense of humour couldbrighten you entire day and her wise words were always exactly what you neededto hear. She was not only admired but also genuinely respected by members ofboth sexes. 盡管她美得驚人,但我更對她的內在美記憶猶新。她總是很關心身邊的人,並且擅長傾聽。她的幽默感總是可以使你整天都感到非常開心,而她智慧的話語更是能道破天機。無論男人或是女人,不僅羨慕她,而且打心裡尊重她。
男性描寫1:He was standing on a raised platform in a corner ofthe room.he was a wizened old man with wrinkled face and a sad expression overhis shoulder was thrown a rough brown coat, all torn and full of holes, histhick boots were old and patched ;and with one hand he leant on a rough stick, while with theother he held out his battered hat for money. 他站在屋子角落一個支高的檯子上,他是一個老人,滿臉的皺紋和悲傷的表情。他的肩膀上搭著一件粗糙,破爛的棕色外套,他的厚靴子上也打了補丁,他用一個手倚著一根拐杖,另一隻手拿他的破帽子討錢。
男性描寫2:Robert is 21 years old. He is about 5 feet, 9 inchestall. His face is long and narrow. His eyes are green. His hair is light brown.He doesn』t look very Italian. He smiles a little and usually has a friendlylook on his face. He isn』t fat and he isn』t thin. His build is average. 羅伯特21歲了,他身高大約5.9英尺,臉瘦瘦長長的,綠眼睛。淺棕色的頭發,看起來不大像義大利人。他總是面帶微笑,非常友好。他不胖也不瘦,中等身材。
(3)《德伯家的苔絲》——On an evening in the latter part of May amiddle-aged man was walking homeward from Shaston to the village of Marlott, inthe adjoining Vale of Blakemore or Blackmoor. The pair of legs that carried himwere rickety, and there was a bias in his gait which inclined him somewhat tothe left of a straight line. He occasionally gave a smart nod, as if inconfirmation of some opinion, though he was not thinking of anything inparticular. An empty egg-basket was slung upon his arm, the nap of his hat wasruffled, a patch being quite worn away at its brim where his thumb came intaking it off. Presently he was met by an elderly parson astride on a graymare, who, as he rode, hummed a wandering tune. 五月下旬的一個傍晚,一位中年男子正從沙斯頓趕回自己的家鄉—馬洛特。該村莊坐落在與沙斯頓毗鄰的布雷克摩(或布萊克摩)山谷里。這位中年人拖著兩條蹣跚的腿,步態傾斜,整個身子總是向左邊歪著。他偶爾也把頭輕巧地一點,彷彿是對什麼事情表示贊同,其實他什麼都沒想。他胳膊上挎著一隻盛雞蛋的空籃子,帽子的絨面皺皺巴巴的,摘帽子時大拇指接觸的那個地方已經磨損了一大塊。不一會兒,一個騎著灰色母馬、隨口哼著小調的老牧師迎面而來。
6. 求20句英美電影里的好句子(英文的啊)
自己選!!!滿意請採納!!謝謝!!To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower
從一粒沙子看到一個世界,從一朵野花看到一個天堂
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour
把握在你手心裡的就是無限,永恆也就消融於一個時辰.
Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment, not only about survival
生活是一串串的快樂時光,我們不僅僅是為了生存而生存
Let』s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days".
曾"打算有那麼一天"去寫的信,就在今天寫吧.
I love you not because of who you are,
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,
Because of who I am when I am with you .
而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺.
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is worth make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚.值得讓你這么所的人,不會讓你哭泣.
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can』t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界.
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知道是誰會愛上你的笑容。
Don』t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn』t willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間.
Just because someone doesn』t love you the way you want them to doesn』t mean they don』t
love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那比能夠不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你.
Don』t cry because it is over, smile,because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣.微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有.
And forever has no end.
永永遠遠,永無止境.
Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.
生命是一束純凈的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在.
讓人感動的英文句子
I』ve learned… That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.
我明白了…世界上最好的教室就是老人的腳邊。
I』ve learned… That when you』re in love, it shows.
我明白了…當你沉浸在愛情中,會表現出來的。
I』ve learned… That just one person saying to me, 「You』ve made my day!」 makes my day.
我明白了…有人告訴我「你讓我很快樂!」,這使我很快樂。
I've learned… That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.
我明白了…有個孩子在在你的臂彎中入睡是世界上最安寧的感覺。
I』ve learned… That being kind is more important than being right.
我明白了…秉性善良比行事正確更為重要。
I』ve learned… That you should never say no to a gift from a child.
我明白了…永遠不要拒絕一個孩子贈與的禮物。
I』ve learned… That I can always pray for someone when I don』t have the strength to help him in some other way.
我明白了…如果從各種方面我都沒有能力幫助他的時候,我就為他祈禱。
I』ve learned… That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
我明白了…不管生活讓你變得多名的嚴肅,每個人都要有一個可以胡作非為的朋友。
I』ve learned… That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
我明白了…有時候每個人都需要一隻可以握住的手和一顆信任的心。
I』ve learned… That simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an alt.
我明白了…但我孩提時在夏天夜晚陪著我父親走過幾個街區曾感動過我,當我成人時。
I』ve learned… That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
我明白了…生命象一卷廁紙。越到最後,走得越快。
I』ve learned… That we should be glad God doesn』t give us everything we ask for.
我明白了…我們應該感到高興,上帝沒有把我們想得到的都給予我們。
I』ve learned… That money doesn』t buy class.
我明白了…金錢並不能買到社會地位。
I』ve learned…That it』s those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
我明白了…就是一些生活的瑣碎讓生命壯麗。
I』ve learned… That under everyone』s hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
我明白了…在某些人的堅硬外殼下,也有渴望欣賞和理解的一面。
I』ve learned… That the Lord didn』t do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
我明白了…上帝並沒有把一切都做完。否則,我能做什麼呢?
I've learned… That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
我明白了…應該忽視的是,事實並不能改變事實。
I've learned… That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
我明白了…如果你蓄謀報復某人,只會讓那個人繼續傷害你。
I』ve learned… That love, not time, heals all wounds.
我明白了…是愛,而不是時間,能夠治癒一切傷痛。
I』ve learned… That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
我明白了…使我成長的捷徑就是圍繞在比我聰敏的人身旁。
I』ve learned… That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
我明白了…你遇到的所有的人都應該給他們一個微笑。
I』ve learned… That there』s nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks.
我明白了…在和孩子們一起睡,感受他們的呼吸噴在你的臉上的時候,世界上沒有較之更甜蜜的事情。
I』ve learned…. That no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
我明白了…直到你愛上了一個人才發現原來有人是完美的。
I』ve learned…That life is tough, but I』m tougher.
我明白了…生命是艱難的,而我更堅強。
I』ve learned… That opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
我明白了…機會從不落空,總有人得到你錯過的。
I』ve learned… That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
我明白了…當你遭遇苦難,幸福總會在某處停靠。
I』ve learned… That I wish I could have told my Dad that I love him one more time before he passed away.
我明白了…我真希望在父親去世之前能再說一次我愛他。
I』ve learned… That one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
我明白了…一個人應該溫柔地遵守諾言,因為明天他可能就食言了。
I』ve learned… That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
我明白了…微笑是最廉價的改善自己面孔的方法。
I』ve learned… That I can』t choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.
我明白了…我不能改變我的想法,但是我可以改變我的做法。
I』ve learned… That when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you』re hooked for life.
我明白了…當最近降生的曾孫用他的小拳頭握住你的小拇指的時候,你發現你對生命如此的著迷。
I』ve learned… That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you』re climbing it.
我明白了…所有的人都想停留在山頂,但所有的樂趣和成長發生在爬上的過程里。
I』ve learned … That it is best to give advice in only two circumstances; when it is requested and when it is a life threatening situation.
我明白了…發表建議最好在以下兩個場合:別人發出請求,和生命收到威脅的時候。
I』ve learned… That the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
我明白了…越是給很少的時間,我能做越多的事情。
7. 100個英文電影里的英文句子。加翻譯。
我這里是78個,不夠100個,空你參考一下
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》�0�1
�0�1
1. You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. �0�1
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。�0�1
�0�1
2. There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. �0�1
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。�0�1
�0�1
3. Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.�0�1 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》�0�1
�0�1
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.�0�1
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。�0�1
�0�1
5. Stupid is as stupid does.�0�1
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。�0�1
�0�1
6. Miracles happen every day.�0�1
奇跡每天都在發生。�0�1
�0�1
7. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.�0�1
我和珍妮形影不離。�0�1
�0�1
8. Have you given any thought to your future?�0�1
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
9. You just stay away from me please.�0�1
求你離開我。�0�1
�0�1
10. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.�0�1 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。�0�1
�0�1
11. It made me look like a ck in water.�0�1
它讓我如魚得水。�0�1
�0�1
12. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.�0�1
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。�0�1
�0�1
13. I was messed up for a long time.�0�1
這些年我一塌糊塗。�0�1
�0�1
14. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.�0�1
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
三《The Lion King獅子王》 �0�1
�0�1
15. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.�0�1
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。�0�1
�0�1
16. I laugh in the face of danger.�0�1
越危險就越合我心意。�0�1
�0�1
17. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.�0�1
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。�0�1
�0�1
18. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.�0�1
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。�0�1
�0�1
19. It's like you are back from the dead.�0�1
好像你是死而復生似的。�0�1
�0�1
20. You can't change the past.�0�1
過去的事是不可以改變的。�0�1
�0�1
21. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。�0�1
�0�1
22. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? �0�1
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?�0�1
�0�1
23. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.�0�1
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。�0�1
�0�1
24. I'll make it up to you, I promise.�0�1
我會補償你的,我保證。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》 �0�1
�0�1
25. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.�0�1
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。�0�1
�0�1
26. I wish I could be more like you.�0�1
我要像你一樣就好了。�0�1
�0�1
27. Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.�0�1
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠�0�1
�0�1
28.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。�0�1
�0�1
29. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.�0�1
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。�0�1
�0�1
30. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.�0�1 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。�0�1
�0�1
31. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.�0�1
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。�0�1
�0�1
32. I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.�0�1
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。�0�1
33. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!�0�1
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。�0�1
�0�1
34. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.�0�1
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。�0�1
�0�1
35. You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.�0�1
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。 �0�1
�0�1
36. Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.�0�1
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》�0�1
�0�1
37. Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.�0�1
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.�0�1
�0�1
38. We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.�0�1
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)�0�1
�0�1
39. There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. �0�1
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.�0�1
�0�1
40. What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.�0�1
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)�0�1
�0�1
41. Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. �0�1
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。�0�1
�0�1
42. All life is a game of luck. �0�1
生活本來就全靠運氣。�0�1
�0�1
43. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. �0�1
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。�0�1
�0�1
44. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。�0�1
�0�1
45. To make each day count.�0�1
要讓每一天都有所值。�0�1
�0�1
46. We're women. Our choices are never easy.�0�1
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。�0�1
�0�1
47. You jump, I jump.�0�1
(another touching sentence)�0�1
�0�1
48. Will you give us a chance to live? �0�1
能不能給我們留一條生路?�0�1
�0�1
49. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. �0�1
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》�0�1
50. Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.�0�1
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.�0�1
51. You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.�0�1
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.�0�1
�0�1
52. Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.�0�1
�0�1
53. You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.�0�1
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.�0�1
�0�1
54. People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.�0�1
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.�0�1
�0�1
55. You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.�0�1
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.�0�1
56. You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.�0�1
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.�0�1
�0�1
57. Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?�0�1
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?�0�1
�0�1
58. When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.�0�1
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.�0�1
�0�1
59. Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.�0�1
�0�1
60. Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.�0�1
�0�1
61. The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.�0�1
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.�0�1
�0�1
62. I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.�0�1
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.�0�1
�0�1
63. What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.�0�1
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》�0�1
�0�1
64. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.�0�1
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。�0�1
�0�1
65. One should love animals. They are so tasty.�0�1
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。�0�1
�0�1
66. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.�0�1
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。�0�1
�0�1
67. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.�0�1
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。�0�1
�0�1
68. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.�0�1
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。�0�1
�0�1
69. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/> 再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。�0�1
�0�1
70. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.�0�1
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。�0�1
�0�1
71. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. �0�1
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)�0�1
�0�1
72. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.�0�1
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。�0�1
�0�1
73. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.�0�1 後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。�0�1
�0�1
74. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.�0�1
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧�0�1
�0�1
75. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.�0�1
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。�0�1
�0�1
76. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?�0�1
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。�0�1
�0�1
77. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!�0�1
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。�0�1
�0�1
78. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.�0�1
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。�0�1
我這里現在只有這些,希望對你有幫助
8. 有什麼描寫人物外貌的英語句子
He is very tall——almost 1.75 metres.He is the tallest boy in my class.However,he has poor eyesight because of working on the computer too much at night.他很高——幾乎1.75米高.他是我班上最高的.然而,他視力不好,因為晚上在電腦上工作太長時間.
She is shorter than I am and is very small.She has straight,shoulder-lenghth hair.Everyone thinks she is pretty.她比我矮並且很小巧.她有一頭直的披肩發.所有人都認為她很漂亮.
He wears small,round glasses and they make him look smart.他戴著一副又小又圓的眼鏡並且它們使他看起來很神氣.
He is a fine young man,ahout 25 years old,tall and well-built,with a kind face and a nice smile.他是一個可愛的年輕人,大約25歲,身材高大健壯,憨厚的臉上帶著善意的微笑.
He had a brown skin,black hair,bright eyes and strong white teeth.他生著褐色皮膚、黑頭發、明亮的眼睛和堅固的白牙齒.
Sinking the fish falls wild goose 沉魚落雁
Have delicate looks 眉清目秀
Snow-white skin of a beautiful woman 冰肌玉骨
a forgetful old man一個健忘的老人 (同學概念本上)
She has two big,bright and beautiful eyes with oval face,and she is medium heigh/is of medium height.她有兩只大,明亮很美麗的眼睛印在瓜子臉上,並且她中等身高
she has long brown curly hair wih be riotous with colour glasses.她帶著五顏六色的眼鏡還有長棕色卷發
9. 形容男人帥的英文語句 想電影裡面那樣的
1、A bad smiley face,even two thick eyebrows also have soft ripples,as if it has always been with a smile,like the bright first quarter moon in the night sky
一張壞壞的笑臉,連兩道濃濃的眉毛也泛起柔柔的漣漪,好像一直都帶著笑意,像是夜空里皎潔的上弦月。
2、A white silk thread with more than half of the dark blue hair is high behind the head,and the black eyes under the willow eyebrows are like the thick ink of the beach
一根白絲線束著一半以上的深藍色頭發高高的遂在腦後,柳眉下黑色眼睦像灘濃得化不開的墨。
3、His temperament is very complex,like a mixture of all kinds of temperament,but in those gentle and handsome,he has his own unique ethereal and handsome
身上散發出來的氣質好復雜,像是各種氣質的混合,但在那些溫柔與帥氣中,又有著他自己獨特的空靈與俊秀。
4、His devil is not only the face that will make people intoxicated,but also the mysterious masculine temperament of his whole person
他的魔並不僅在於那張看了會令人痴醉的臉,而是他整個人散發的神秘陽剛氣質。
5、The suit is straight,white shirt collar and sleeve are white without any stain, Nails,hair,very neat, All over the body
西裝穿得筆挺,白襯衫領和袖雪白,沒一點污跡。指甲,頭發,修理得極整潔。一身上下服服帖帖。
10. 求五部英文電影里的經典句子
肖申克的救贖:
1、Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
2、I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
3、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
4、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies.希望是件好東西,也許是世上最好的東西.好東西從來不會流逝.
5、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。
海上鋼琴師:
1、鍵盤有始有終,你確切知道 88 個鍵就在那兒,錯不了。它並不是無限的,而音樂,才是無限的。你能在鍵盤上表現的音樂是無限的,我喜歡這樣,我能輕松應對,而你現在讓我走過跳板,走到城市裡,等著我的是一個沒有盡頭的鍵盤,我又怎能在這樣的鍵盤上彈奏呢 ? 那是上帝的鍵盤啊 !
2、所有那些城市,你就是無法看見盡頭。盡頭?拜託!拜託你給我看它的盡頭在哪?當時,站在舷梯向外看還好。我那時穿著大衣,感覺也很棒,覺得自己前途無量,然後我就要下船去。放心!完全沒問題!可是,阻止了我的腳步的,並不是我所看見的東西,而是我所無法看見的那些東西。你明白么?我看不見的那些。在那個無限蔓延的城市裡,什麼東西都有,可惟獨沒有盡頭。根本就沒有盡頭。我看不見的是這一切的盡頭,世界的盡頭。
3、我是在這艘船上出生的,整個世界跟我並肩而行,但是,行走一次只攜帶兩千人。這里也有慾望,但不會虛妄到超出船頭和船尾。你用鋼琴表達你的快樂,但音符不是無限的。我已經習慣這么生活。
4、陸地?陸地對我來說是一艘太大的船,一個太漂亮的女人,一段太長的旅行,一瓶太刺鼻的香水,一種我不會創作的音樂。我永遠無法放棄這艘船,不過幸好,我可以放棄我的生命。反正沒人記得我存在過,而你是例外,max,你是唯一一個知道我在這里的人。你是唯一一個,而且你最好習慣如此。原諒我,朋友,我不會下船的。
5、我可以在有限的鋼琴鍵中創造出無限的旋律,但我無法在無限的城市中,無盡的街道間找到屬於我的空間。
教父:
1、永遠別讓你的敵人知道你想什麼。
2、永遠別恨你的敵人,那會影響你的判斷力。
3、我們開出的條件你是無法拒絕的,要麼是你的簽字要麼是把你的腦漿留在這份合同上。
4、一個人只有一種命運。
5、是敵人更要接近他。
死亡詩社:
1、死亡詩人致力於吸取生命的精華。
2、一旦覺得自己懂得,就必須換一種角度來看。這可能顯得有些荒唐,或者愚蠢,但必須試一下。同樣讀書的時候,不要只想作者怎麼看,想想你自己怎麼看。
3、你們必須努力尋找自己的聲音,因為你越遲開始尋找,找到的可能性就越小。
4、對我來說,運動只是一種讓其他人把我們推向極致的機會。
5、你們用不著表演,完全為你自己。
阿甘正傳:
1、人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。
2、你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
3、如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。
4、當我累了,我就睡覺。當我餓了,我就吃飯。當我想去,你知道的,我就去。
5、阿甘:為什麼你不愛我呢,珍妮?我不是個聰明人,可我知道什麼是愛。