① 求四部英文電影中的好句子,經典語錄,每部電影十條,急用
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
1/12
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
2/12
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
3/12
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世
② 英語電影中的20句經典句子
1.Land
is
the
only
thing
in
the
world
worth
working
for,
worth
fighting
for,
worth
dying
for.
Because
it』s
the
only
thing
that
lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作,
為之戰斗,
為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I
wish
I
could
be
more
like
you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever
comes,
I』ll
love
you,
just
as
I
do
now.
Until
I
die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I
think
it』s
hard
winning
a
war
with
words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir,
you』re
no
gentleman.
And
you
miss
are
no
lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I
never
give
anything
without
expecting
something
in
return.
I
always
get
paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.If
I
have
to
lie,
steal,
cheat
or
kill,
as
God
as
my
witness,
I』ll
never
be
hungry
again!
(即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
8.Now
I
find
myself
in
a
world
which
for
me
is
worse
than
death.
A
world
in
which
there
is
no
place
for
me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
9.You』re
throwing
away
happiness
with
both
hands.
And
reaching
out
for
something
that
will
never
make
you
happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
10.Home.
I』ll
go
home.
And
I』ll
think
of
some
way
to
get
him
back.
After
all,
tomorrow
is
another
day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
以上,《亂世佳人》
11.Made
it,Ma!Top
of
the
world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
12.I』m
as
mad
as
hell,and
I』m
not
going
to
take
this
anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
13.
Here』s
looking
at
you,kid。
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
14.Go
ahead,make
my
day。
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
15.All
right,Mr.DeMille,I』m
ready
for
my
close-up。
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
16.May
the
Force
be
with
you。
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
17.Fasten
your
seatbelts.
It』s
going
to
be
a
bumpy
night。
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
18.You
talking
to
me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
19.I
love
the
smell
of
napalm
in
the
morning。
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
20.Louis,I
think
this
is
the
beginning
of
a
beautiful
friendship。
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
③ 英文電影經典台詞
20部經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具體分析:
背景介紹《警界雙雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美國最新的警匪喜劇片,改編自20世紀70年代著名系列劇。故事發生在一個虛構的海濱城市「灣城」,主角是一對名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒飾)和哈金森(歐文·威爾遜飾)的警探搭檔,他們性格迥異卻同樣嫉惡如仇。面對勢力龐大的販毒集團,兩人鬧了不少笑話,不過最終取得了勝利。
下面這段對話發生在影片開頭,一具浮屍被沖到岸邊,由此揭開了整個案子的序幕。
語言點:1、「nexttoimpossible」直譯為「與不可能只差一點」,直白說就是「幾乎是不可能的」。「nextto」相當於「impossible」,英語中類似用「nextto」組成的片語很多。如.(路上沒什麼車,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市場上很便宜地買了這個花瓶。)但要注意如果是「nexttonone」,就不是「幾乎等於零」,而是說「不比任何人差,是最好的」。2、「ginger」的原意是姜。但「ginger」在英語中還有「有活力的、靈活的」之意。此外「ginger」還可做動詞用。「gingerup」意為「使某物充滿活力」。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音樂使得聚會充滿活力。)
順便講點題外話。粵語中有「夠姜」一詞,通常用來形容某人「狠辣,不易對付」等。英國導演蓋·里奇的黑幫片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有「夠姜四小強」的譯法。這與英文中的「ginger」異曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、「meatwagon」原意為「送肉食品的馬車」。但在美國俚語中有「救護車」的意思。現在已經沒法考證是哪個毫無同情心的傢伙最早使用的這個詞。《警界雙雄》中的斯塔奇是個按規則辦事、有時甚至顯得比較固執的警探。編劇在這里讓他使用「meatwagon」一詞,為這個角色平添了幾分生動。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
http://..com/question/21113917
④ 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本來就全靠運氣
——《泰坦尼克號》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
——《泰坦尼克號》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了
——《泰坦尼克號》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧
——《肖申克的救贖》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救贖》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救贖》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死
——《肖申克的救贖》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救贖》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望
——《肖申克的救贖》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。
——《阿甘正傳》
⑤ 求五部英文電影里的經典句子
肖申克的救贖:
1、Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
2、I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
3、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
4、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies.希望是件好東西,也許是世上最好的東西.好東西從來不會流逝.
5、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。
海上鋼琴師:
1、鍵盤有始有終,你確切知道 88 個鍵就在那兒,錯不了。它並不是無限的,而音樂,才是無限的。你能在鍵盤上表現的音樂是無限的,我喜歡這樣,我能輕松應對,而你現在讓我走過跳板,走到城市裡,等著我的是一個沒有盡頭的鍵盤,我又怎能在這樣的鍵盤上彈奏呢 ? 那是上帝的鍵盤啊 !
2、所有那些城市,你就是無法看見盡頭。盡頭?拜託!拜託你給我看它的盡頭在哪?當時,站在舷梯向外看還好。我那時穿著大衣,感覺也很棒,覺得自己前途無量,然後我就要下船去。放心!完全沒問題!可是,阻止了我的腳步的,並不是我所看見的東西,而是我所無法看見的那些東西。你明白么?我看不見的那些。在那個無限蔓延的城市裡,什麼東西都有,可惟獨沒有盡頭。根本就沒有盡頭。我看不見的是這一切的盡頭,世界的盡頭。
3、我是在這艘船上出生的,整個世界跟我並肩而行,但是,行走一次只攜帶兩千人。這里也有慾望,但不會虛妄到超出船頭和船尾。你用鋼琴表達你的快樂,但音符不是無限的。我已經習慣這么生活。
4、陸地?陸地對我來說是一艘太大的船,一個太漂亮的女人,一段太長的旅行,一瓶太刺鼻的香水,一種我不會創作的音樂。我永遠無法放棄這艘船,不過幸好,我可以放棄我的生命。反正沒人記得我存在過,而你是例外,max,你是唯一一個知道我在這里的人。你是唯一一個,而且你最好習慣如此。原諒我,朋友,我不會下船的。
5、我可以在有限的鋼琴鍵中創造出無限的旋律,但我無法在無限的城市中,無盡的街道間找到屬於我的空間。
教父:
1、永遠別讓你的敵人知道你想什麼。
2、永遠別恨你的敵人,那會影響你的判斷力。
3、我們開出的條件你是無法拒絕的,要麼是你的簽字要麼是把你的腦漿留在這份合同上。
4、一個人只有一種命運。
5、是敵人更要接近他。
死亡詩社:
1、死亡詩人致力於吸取生命的精華。
2、一旦覺得自己懂得,就必須換一種角度來看。這可能顯得有些荒唐,或者愚蠢,但必須試一下。同樣讀書的時候,不要只想作者怎麼看,想想你自己怎麼看。
3、你們必須努力尋找自己的聲音,因為你越遲開始尋找,找到的可能性就越小。
4、對我來說,運動只是一種讓其他人把我們推向極致的機會。
5、你們用不著表演,完全為你自己。
阿甘正傳:
1、人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。
2、你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
3、如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。
4、當我累了,我就睡覺。當我餓了,我就吃飯。當我想去,你知道的,我就去。
5、阿甘:為什麼你不愛我呢,珍妮?我不是個聰明人,可我知道什麼是愛。
⑥ 英文電影里的好詞好句
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》
Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》
We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》
⑦ 英文電影出名的句子
唔……你只要10到20個?8好意思我找到了不少。採納與否在你;這個回答放在..com上也可以為後來者提供點參考吧!
我喜歡的兩句:
《黑客帝國》: there's no spoon 勺子是不存在的
《心靈捕手》: it's not your fault 這不是你的錯
網上的東西,來,去,有點亂。現整理如下:
======================================================================
美國電影學院評選出的100句經典英文電影台詞
(需要指出的是,2005年老外評出經典電影台詞時,可是不帶中文翻譯的。不少經典西片的DVD我都有收藏,但下面這些網上找到的台詞的中文翻譯有不少與光碟里的翻譯有出入,而且「100句經典台詞」也找不全100條。)
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會開出他無法拒絕的條件。(《教父》1972)
3,You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?」
出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、「I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。「 ——《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
15、「You talking'to me?」
「你在跟我說話嗎?」——《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
16、「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」
「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」 ——《安娜•克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!——《電視台風雲》1976
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」
「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《諾博士》1962(「007」系列電影第一部)
23,There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。——《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989
37,I』ll be back.
我會回來的。——《終結者》1984
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。——《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。——《阿甘正傳》1994
43,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。——《揚帆》1942
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。——《熱情似火》1959
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。——《警探哈里》1971
52,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。——《甜心先生》1996
54,There』s no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!——《紅粉聯盟》1992
56,A boy』s best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。——《驚魂記》1960
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。——《華爾街》1987
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。——《教父II》1974
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。——《亂世佳人》1939
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?——《畢業生》1967
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!——《爵士歌手》1927
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。——《慾望號街車》1951
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。——《吸血鬼》1931
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!——《壯志凌雲》1986
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。——《死亡詩社》1989
100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克號》1997
=====================================================================
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。--《越獄》
I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.
我看著菜單,並不代表我想吃! T-bag ——《越獄》
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鳥兒是永遠關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝。——《肖申克的救贖》
Politics and crime, they』re the same thing.《GODFATHER》
政治和罪惡其實是一樣的。——《教父》
Even the strongest man needs friends. 《GOD FATHER》
再強的人也需要朋友.——《教父》
Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。 ——《角鬥士》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. ——The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救贖》
The truth is out there. ——The X files
真相在那裡。——《X檔案》
I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story
我給你我的手.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情.——《鬼魂VS愛情小說》
Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。——《星球大戰-首部曲》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你. ——《亂世佳人》
To be or not to be, that』s a question.-"Hamlet"
生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。——《哈姆雷特》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。 ——《黑客帝國》(1999)
We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。 ——《黑客帝國》
I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .
我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。 ——《泰坦尼克號》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。——《泰坦尼克號》
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。——《泰坦尼克號》
I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪.——《阿甘正傳》
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) ——《阿甘正傳》
======================================================================
The Lion King 《獅子王》
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
======================================================================
《天下無賊》台詞英文版
What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!
21世紀什麼最貴?人才!
An organization without discipline.
「有組織,無紀律。」
First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.
「我本一心向明月,奈何明月照溝渠」
Who knows me understand my needs, I』m a mystery to he who know me not .
「真是知我者謂我心憂,不知我者謂我何求啊」
I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。
「我可以很負責地告訴你,黎叔很生氣,後果很嚴重。。。」
I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me。.
「大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫頭片子玩兒了
======================================================================
《加菲貓》:
You had me at hello.
你一開口就征服了我!
I hate mondays.
我恨星期一。
Never send a man to do a cat's job.
決不要讓人去做貓的工作。
Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。
One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。
Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。
Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道。
Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚的,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。
Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。
Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
「Your future depends on your dreams.」 So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。
There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
「Hard work never killed anybody.「 But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明。
「Work fascinates me.「 I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看著別人工作。
God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
When two』s company, three』s the result!
兩個人的狀態是不穩定的,三個人才是!
A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
服飾就象鐵絲網,它阻止你冒然行動但並不妨礙你盡情的觀看。
The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
學的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘記的越多, 忘記的越多,知道的越少, 為什麼學來著?
======================================================================
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes.
" 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一同服役。" ——《兄弟連》
forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope 《The Shawshank Redemption》
不要忘了,這個世界穿透一切高牆的東西,它就在我們的內心深處,他們無法達到,也接觸不到,那就是希望 ——《肖申克的救贖》
OLD ROSE Fifteen hundred people went into the sea when Titanic sank from under us. There were twenty boats floating nearby and only one came back. One. Six were saved from the water, myself included. Six out of fifteen hundred. Afterward, the seven hundred people in the boats had nothing to do but waith... wait to die, wait to live, wait for an absolution which would never come.
老年Rose: 泰坦尼克號沉沒的時候,船上有1500人掉進了大海,20條救生艇就在附近,只有一條回來救人,一條。一共救了6個人,包括我,六個,1500人只活了六個。 後來,小船上的700多個人就在大海上等著,等著活....等著死,登著做懺悔,遙遙無期... ——《泰坦尼克號》
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——
" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! ——《勇敢的心》
This car, Goeth would have bought this car. Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one, one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn't , and I didn't ……-"Schindler's List"
這輛車,歌德應該會買.我為什麼留這輛車,它能換十條命,十條命,多救十個人.這枚胸針,可以救兩條命.這是黃金,可多救兩個人,他會讓我換兩個,至少一個人,他會多個我一個人,多一個人,是一個人,斯滕,這個可以換一人的命.我本可多救一個人,可我沒有,可我沒有…… ——《辛德勒名單》
J: Which of the fities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to 。。。Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
記者:公主殿下對所訪問的城市中印象最深的是哪一個呢? 公主:每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘,很難…羅馬,無疑是羅馬.我會珍惜在這里的記憶,直到永遠! ——《羅馬假日》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
我們都將死去,我們將與愛的人和不同種族的人一起充實而熱烈的死去。我們咽下彼此的味道;交換彼此的身軀,浮游於愛河之上;恐懼時我們躲藏起來,正如這凄涼的洞穴。我要所有這些都鐫刻在我的身體上。我們才是真實的國家,並非畫在地圖上的邊界所示的,以掌權者命名的國家。我知道你定會回來抱著我,屹立風中。那就是我所要的--與你漫步在如此的土地上,與朋友們,在一個沒有地圖的地球上。 ——《英國病人》
Doe, a deer, a female deer. Ray, a drop of golden sun. Me, a name I call myself. Far, a long long way to run. Sew, a needle pulling thread. La, a note to follow Sew. Tea, a drink with jam and bread. That』ll bring us back to Doe... ——The Sound of Music
哆,一隻鹿,一隻母鹿。瑞,一縷金色的陽光。咪,是對自己的稱呼。發,一段遙遠的路程。嗦,一枚穿了線的針。啦,嗦後面的音符。啼,有果醬、麵包的茶點。它把我們再帶回哆…… ——《音樂之聲》
Mr. Frodo: I can't do this, Sam. Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights, we shouldn't even be here. But we are here. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The one's that really mattered, full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was...When so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing...this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you… that meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going... because they were holding on to something. Mr. Frodo: What are we holding on to, Sam? Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
佛羅多:我辦不到。 山姆: 我知道。 這不公平。我們本來就不該來。但是我們來了。 這就像我們聽過的精彩故事,歌頌偉大的事跡,充滿了黑暗和危險。 有時你不想知道結局。因為怎麼可能有快樂結局? 發生這么多可怕的事情,這世界怎麼可能回到從前? 但是最後可怕的陰影,終究會消失。就連黑暗也會消失。嶄新的一天將會來臨。太陽也會散發更明亮的光芒。 這才是讓人永生難忘,意義非凡的感人故事。 縱使你太年輕不明白為什麼,但是我想我明白了。 我現在明白了。這些故事裡的主角有很多機會半途而廢,但是他們並沒有。他們決定勇往直前,因為他們抱著一種信念。 佛羅多:我們抱著什麼信念? 山姆:這世上一定存在著善良,值得我們奮戰到底。 ——《魔戒2:雙塔奇兵》
Aragorn: Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes... The same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, But not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!
阿拉貢: 岡多,羅翰的子民們,我的兄弟們! 我從你們眼裡看到, 你們跟我一樣都恐懼得心驚膽戰。 或許有一天,人類變得萎縮懦弱,舍棄朋友,斷絕友誼, 但今天決不會這樣。 或許有一天,豺狼攻破人類城池,人類因此被滅絕, 但今天決不會這樣! 今天我們誓死奮戰! 我以你們所珍視得一切的名義,命令你們抗敵,西方的勇士們! ——《魔戒3:王者歸來》
⑧ 二十句經典的英文電影台詞(不要長句,盡量偏短)(中英文+電影名)
1 我的世界不允許你的消失,不管結局是否完美.
No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.
2 愛情是一個精心設計的謊言
Love is a carefully designed lie.
3 承諾常常很像蝴蝶,美麗的飛盤旋然後不見
Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
4 凋謝是真實的 盛開只是一種過去
Fading is true while flowering is past
5 為什麼幸福總是擦肩而過,偶爾想你的時候….就讓….回憶來陪我.
Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...
6 如果你為著錯過夕陽而哭泣,那麼你就要錯群星了
If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars
7 如果只是遇見,不能停留,不如不遇見
If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered .
8 寧願笑著流淚,也不哭著說後悔 心碎了,還需再補嗎?
I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?
9 天空沒有翅膀的痕跡,而鳥兒已飛過
There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.
10 當香煙愛上火柴時,就註定受到傷害
When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt
11 人活著 總是要得罪一些人的 就要看那些人是否值得得罪
When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.
12 命里有時終需有 命里無時莫強求
You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kveth for it if it doesn't appear in your life.
13 沒有誰對不起誰,只有誰不懂得珍惜誰.
No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.
14 永遠不是一種距離,而是一種決定。
Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
15 在回憶里繼續夢幻不如在地獄里等待天堂
Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell
16 哪裡有真愛存在,哪裡就有奇跡
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
17 愛情就像一隻蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪裡,就把歡樂帶到哪裡。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
18 假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
19 有了你,我迷失了自我;失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
20 每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
21 看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什麼。
Look into my eyes you will see what you mean to me.
22 距離使兩顆心靠得更近。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
23 如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
24 愛是長在我們心裡的藤蔓。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
25 因為你,我懂得了愛。
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
26 愛情是生活最好的提神劑。
Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
27 有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
The darkness is no darkness with thee.
28 如果沒有人愛我們,我們也就不會再愛自己了。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
28 治療愛的創傷唯有加倍地去愛。
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
30 如果愛不瘋狂就不是愛了。
When love is not madness, it is not love.
31 有愛的心永遠年輕。
A heart that loves is always young.
32 愛情就像月亮,不增則減。
Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases.
33 靈魂不能沒有愛而存在。
The soul cannot live without love.
34 生命雖短,愛卻綿長。
Brief is life, but love is long.
35 愛比大衣更能驅走寒冷。
Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.
36 沒有了愛,地球便成了墳墓。
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
37 我的愛與你同在。
My heart is with you.
38 盡管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想!
I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet!
39 我會想你,在漫漫長路的每一步。
I'll think of you every step of the way.
40 無論你身在何處,無論你為何忙碌,我都會在此守候
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
41 熱烈的愛情是不可抑制的渴望。
Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
42 在這個世界上,男人最珍貴的財產就是一個女人的心。
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
43 沒有你的日子就像一本沒有書頁的書。
Every day without you is like a book without pages.
44 愛很難投入,但一旦投入,便更難走出
Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.
45 愛是一盞永不昏暗的明燈。
Love is a light that never dims.
46 願你的愛乘著飛翔的白鴿,展翅高飛。
May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.
47 人活著總要愛一回。
She who has never loved, has never lived.
48 生命如花,愛情是蜜。
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
49 兩顆相愛的心之間不需要言語。
No words are necessary between two loving hearts.
50 在這世上珍貴的東西總是罕有,所以這世上只有一個你。
Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.
51 我的心因你而笑。
You make my heart smile.
52 為何好女孩總喜歡壞男孩?
Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?
53 和你在一起就像在一個清爽的早晨漫步。
Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.
54 愛永遠不會嫌晚。
It is never too late to fall in love.
55 對於世界,你可能只是一個人,但對於某個人,你卻是整個世界。
To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.
56 哪裡有愛,哪裡就有希望。
Where there is love, there are always wishes.
57 你不會因為美麗去愛一個女人,但她卻會因為你的愛而變得美麗。
You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
58 愛是永恆的,外表可能改變,但本質永遠不變。
Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.
59 愛情不是數著日子過去,它讓每個日子都變得有意義。
Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count.
60 擁有你美麗的愛情,太陽就永遠明媚。
With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
61愛情是一方織巾,用自然編織,用幻想點綴。
Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.
62 初戀是永生難忘的。
First love is unforgettable all one's life.
63 哪怕是最小的茅舍,對一對戀人來說都有足夠的空間。
In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.
64 情綿綿,愛無邊。
Love without end hath no end.
65 愛情的話語全在雙眼之中。
Love's tongue is in the eyes.
66 戀愛中,干傻事總是讓人感到十分美妙。
In love folly is always sweet.
67 什麼也瞞不過戀人的眼睛。
There is no hiding from lover's eyes.
68 愛所祈求的唯一禮物就是愛。
The only present love demands is love.
69 真摯戀愛過的心永不忘卻。
The heart that once truly loves never forgets.
70 愛情的熾熱勝過千萬團的火。
Love warms more than a thousand fires.
71 你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.
72 你的吻還在我的唇上發燙,從此我的日子變得如此美麗。
Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.
73 相愛的心息息相通,無需用言語傾訴。
Love understands love; it needs no talk.
74 不求情意綿綿,但求天長地久。
Love me little and love me long.
75 第一次聽到你對我說"我愛你",我的世界一瞬間鮮花綻開。
When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
76 愛情是無形燃燒的火焰。
Love is a fire which burns unseen.
77 不知道什麼是憂傷,就不會真正感激幸福。
You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.
都是好句子,只是我也不知帶著出自哪兒,希望你喜歡。
⑨ 10句經典英語電影並翻譯
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
⑩ 10部電影的英語經典句子
All things in their being are good for something.
· 天生我才必有用。
· Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people.
· 困難坎坷是人們的生活教科書。
· Failure is the mother of success. -- Thomas Paine
· 失敗乃成功之母。
· For man is man and master of his fate.
· 人就是人,是自己命運的主人。
· The unexamined life is not worth living. -- Socrates
· 混混噩噩的生活不值得過。 -- 蘇格拉底
· None is of freedom or of life deserving unless he daily conquers it anew. -- Erasmus
· 只有每天再度戰勝生活並奪取自由的人,才配享受生活的自由。
· Our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice of opportunity. So let us seize it, not in fear, but in gladness. -- R.M. Nixon
· 命運給予我們的不是失望之酒,而是機會之杯。因此,讓我們毫無畏懼,滿心愉悅地把握命運。-- 尼克松
· Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass. -- John Ruskin
· 生活沒有目標,猶如航海沒有羅盤。-- 羅斯金
· What makes life dreary is the want of motive. -- George Eliot
· 沒有了目的,生活便郁悶無光。 -- 喬治 · 埃略特
· Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks regions hitherto unexplored. -- Lincoln
· 卓越的天才不屑走旁人走過的路。他尋找迄今未開拓的地區。
· There is no such thing as a great talent without great will - power. -- Balzac
· 沒有偉大的意志力,便沒有雄才大略。 -- 巴爾扎克
· The good seaman is known in bad weather.
· 驚濤駭浪,方顯英雄本色。
· Fear not that the life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning. --J.H. Newman
· 不要害怕你的生活將要結束,應該擔心你的生活永遠不會真正開始。 -- 紐曼
· Gods determine what you're going to be. -- Julius Erving
· 人生的奮斗目標決定你將成為怎樣的人。 -- 歐文
· An aim in life is the only fortune worth finding. -- Robert Louis Stevenson
· 生活的目標,是唯一值得尋找的財富。-- 史蒂文森
· While there is life there is hope.
· 一息若存,希望不滅。 -- 英國諺語
· Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. -- A. Einstein
· 不要為成功而努力,要為做一個有價值的人而努力。 -- 愛因斯坦
· You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success. -- Charles Chaplin
· 人必須有自信,這是成功的秘密。 -- 卓別林
· Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably.
· 不管追求什麼目標,都應堅持不懈。
· We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. -- Mattin Luther King
· 我們必須接受失望,因為它是有限的,但千萬不可失去希望,因為它是無窮的。 -- 馬丁 · 路德 · 金
· Energy and persistence conquer all things. -- Benjamin Franklin
· 能量加毅力可以征服一切。 -- 富蘭克林
· Nothing seek, nothing find.
· 無所求則無所獲。
· Cease to struggle and you cease to live. -- Thomas Carlyle
· 生命不止,奮斗不息。 -- 卡萊爾
· A thousand-li journey is started by taking the first step.
· 千里之行,始於足下。
· Strength alone knows conflict, weakness is below even defeat, and is born vanquished. -- Swetchine
· 只有強者才懂得斗爭;弱者甚至失敗都不夠資格,而是生來就是被征服的。 -- 斯威特切尼