Ⅰ 電影的英文對白
《飄》電影對白求婚部分哦~呵呵-So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.
-那我還是告訴你我要說的話吧。
-Say it, then, and get out!
-說吧,說完了馬上走!
-What is it?
-是什麼?
-That I can't go on any longer without you.
-我沒有你就活不下去了。
-You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--
-你真是一個沒有教養的男人!
-I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...
-在十二橡園第一次見到你的時候……
-...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.
-……我就知道我要的就是你。
-Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money...
-現在你已經很富有了……
-...you won't come to me as you did to the jail.
-……不必像來監獄找我時那樣對我了。
-So I see I shall have to marry you.
-所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。
-I never heard of such bad taste.
-我從沒聽過如此差的謊話。-Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
-要我跪下來求你才相信我嗎?
-Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!
-放開我,你這個無賴,快點出去!
-Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...
-原諒我吧,我的沖動令你受驚了……
-...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.
-……我親愛的思嘉麗,甘太太。
-But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...
-但是難道你現在還沒有發覺……
-...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.
-……我對你的感情已經很成熟了嗎?
-A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
-那種感情,是那麼美好純潔和神聖。
-Dare I name it? Can it be love?
-我敢問那不就是愛情了嗎?
-Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.
-快點起來。我已經厭倦你那些低級笑話了。
-This is an honorable proposal of marriage...
-這可是一次十分庄嚴的求婚啊……
-...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.
-……我覺得時機已經很適當了。
-I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
-我不能讓自已再等了。
-You're coarse, and you're conceited.
-你很卑鄙,而且很自負。
-And I think this conversation has gone far enough.
-我想我們的對話應該到此為止了。
-Besides, I shall never marry again.
-還有,就是我不會再結婚了。
-Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.
-不,你會再結婚的,你要嫁給我。-You? You!
-你?你!
-I don't love you!
-我不會愛你的!
-And I don't like being married.
-我也不喜歡結婚。
-Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?
-你想過結婚只是為了玩嗎?
-Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.
為了玩樂?對男人來說就是的。
-Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?
-安靜點!你想他們也聽到嗎?
-You've been married to a boy and an old man.
-你曾嫁過一個小男孩和一個老男人。-Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?
-為什麼不找個合適一點的呢?
-You're a fool, Rhett Butler, when you know I shall always love another man.
-你知道我會喜歡其他男人的。你這個笨蛋!
-Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett? Stop it! No more of that talk.
-不要說了!思嘉麗,不要再說那種話。
-Rhett, don't, I shall faint.
-不要啊,我會暈的。
-I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.
-我就想你暈。
-None of the fools you've known have kissed you like this, have they?
-沒有人像我這樣吻你的,是吧?
-Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.
-那個小男孩,老男人,或者那個笨蛋愛希禮。
-Say you're going to marry me. Say "yes." Say "yes! "
-說你願意嫁給我吧,說吧。說「我願意!」-Yes.
-我願意。
-Are you sure you meant it? You don't want to take it back?
-你說真的嗎?不會反悔嗎?
-No.
-不會。
-Look at me and try to tell me the truth.
-看著我說真心話。
-Did you say "yes" because of my money?
-你說「我願意」是為了我的金錢嗎?
-Well....
-噢……
-Yes. Partly.
-是,有一點的。
-Partly?
-有一點?
-Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.
-當然了,瑞德,錢總是好的,我當然很喜歡你。
-Fond of me.
-喜歡我。
-Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...
-如果我說我很瘋狂地愛你,那我肯定是在說謊。
-...but you always said we had a lot in common....
-……但你常說我們有很多相同的地方……
-Yes, you're right, my dear.
-沒錯,我親愛的。
-I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.
-有你和我在一起就好了。
-Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.
-上帝會保佑真正愛你的人的。
-What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?
-你喜歡什麼樣的戒指呢,親愛的?
-Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.
噢,鑽石戒指。要大顆點的,瑞德。
-You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta.
-那將是這里最大的鑽石戒指了。
-I'll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon...
我會和你去新奧爾良度蜜月……
-...my ill-gotten gains can buy.
-……那將是最豪華舒適的。
-Oh, that would be just heavenly.
-噢,太好了。
-And I think I'll buy your trousseau for you, too.
-我還要給你買嫁妝。
-Rhett, how wonderful, but...
-瑞德那太好了,可是……
-...you won't tell anybody, will you, Rhett?
-你不會告訴其他人的,對吧?
-Still the little hypocrite.
-還是有點要面子。
Ⅱ 求有關"金錢"或"體育"或"愛情"或"電影"的兩人英語口語對話 1到2分鍾。多多益善!!!
《功夫熊貓2》中很有哲理的一段電影對白,傷口是總會癒合的,傷痕也會慢慢消退。真是一個非常好非常到位的比喻,你平時用英文表述的時候也要記得這樣生動的方法哦。不過更難能可貴的是,為 了保持阿寶耍寶的傻傻的個性,就算這一段特別正經的講道理環節,也還是留了一個包袱給他耍,保持了人物角色統一,很好哦。
- How did you find peace? I took away your parents, everything. I scared you for life。
你是怎麼做到內心平和的?我讓你父母雙亡,無家可歸。我給你的人生烙上了抹不掉的傷痕。
- Scars heel。
傷痕是會癒合的。
- No, they don't, wounds heel。
傷痕又不叫癒合,傷口才會癒合啥的。
- Oh, yeah. What Scars do? They fade I guess?
哦,對哦,那傷痕會腫么樣?會消退吧?
- I don't care what scars do。
我才不管傷痕會怎麼樣。
- You should. You gotta let go that stuff from the past, cause it doesn't matter. The only thing it matters, is what you choose to be now。
你應該關心下。過去的事情就讓它過去咯,因為其實都無關緊要了。重要的是,現在要選擇做什麼樣的人。
Ⅲ 求一段經典的英文電影中的台詞或是獨白(演講用)
a boy and his tree
a long ago,there was a huge apple tree. a little boy love to come and play around it everyday.he climbed to the tree top,ate the apples,took a nap under the shadow…he loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.time went by…the little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree everyday.
one day,the boy came back to the tree and he looked.
"come and play with me ,"the tree asked the boy .
"i am no longer a kid, i don't play around trees anymore."the boy replied,
"i want toys.i need money to buy them."
"sorry,but i don't have money…but you can pick all my apples and sell them.
so,you will have money."the boy was so excited .he grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily.the boy never came back after he picked the apples.the tree was sad.
one day,the boy returned and the tree was so excited.
"come and play with me ,"the tree said.
"i don't have time to play.i have to work for my family.we need a house for shelter.can you help me?"
"sorry,but i don't have a house .but you can chop off my branches to build your house."so the boy cut all the branches of the tree and left happily.
the tree was glad to see him happy but the boy never came back since then.
the tree was again lonely and sad.
one hot summer day,the boy returned and the tree was delighted.
"come and play with me !"the tree said.
"i am sad and getting old.iwant to go sailing to relax myself.can you give a boat?"
"use my truck to build your boat.you can sail faraway and be happy."
so the boy cut the tree truck to make a boat .he went sailing and never showed up for a long time.
finally, the boy returned after he left for so many years.
"sorry,my boy.but i don't have anything for you anymore.no more apples for for you…「the tree said.
"i don't have teeth to bite."the boy replied.
"no more truck foe you to climb on."
"i am too old for that now."the boy said.
"i really can give you anything…the only thing left is my dying roots."the tree said with tears.
"i don't need much now,just a place to rest.i am tired after all these year" the boy replied.
"good!old tree roots is the best place to lean on and rest. come,come sit down with me and rest."the boy sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears……
this is a story of everyone. the tree is our parent. when we were young, we loved to play with mom and dad……when we grown up, we left them…only came to them when we need something or when we are in trouble.
no matter what,parents will alway be there and give everything they could to make you happy.
you may think the boy is cruel to the tree but that how all of us are treating our parent.time is too slow for those who wait,too swiftfor those who fear,too long for those who grieve,too short for those who rejoice,but for those who love,time is eternity.
一個男孩和一棵樹
從前,有一棵巨大的蘋果樹。
一個小男孩每天都喜歡在樹下玩耍。他爬樹,吃蘋果,在樹蔭下小睡……他愛和樹玩,樹也愛和他玩。
時間過的很快,小男孩長大了,他不再每天都來樹下玩耍了。
「來和我玩吧。」樹說。
「我不再是孩子了,我再也不會在樹下玩了。」男孩回答道,「我想要玩具,我需要錢去買玩具。」
「對不起,我沒有錢……但是,你可以把我的蘋果摘下來,拿去賣錢,這樣你就有錢了。」
男孩興奮的把所有的蘋果都摘下來,高興的離開了。男孩摘了蘋果後很久都沒有回來。樹很傷心。
一天,男孩回來了,樹很激動。
「來和我玩吧。」樹說。
「我沒時間玩,我得工作,養家糊口。我們需要一棟房子,你能幫助我嗎?」
「對不起,我沒有房子,但是你可以砍下我的樹枝,拿去蓋你的房子。」男孩把所有的樹枝都砍下來,高興的離開了。
看到男孩那麼高興,樹非常欣慰。但是,男孩從此很久都沒回來。樹再一次孤獨,傷心起來。
一個炎熱的夏日,男孩終於回來了,樹很欣慰。
「來和我玩吧!」樹說。
「我過的不快樂,我也一天天變老了,我想去航海放鬆一下。你能給我一條船嗎?」
「用我的樹干造你的船吧,你就能快樂地航行到遙遠的地方了。」男孩把樹干砍下來,做成了一條船。
他去航海了,很長時間都沒露面。
最後,過了很多年,男孩終於回來了。
「對不起,孩子,我再也沒有什麼東西可以給你了……」樹說。
「我已經沒有牙咬蘋果了。」男孩回答道。
「我也沒有樹干讓你爬了。」樹說。
「我已經老得爬不動了。」男孩說。
「我真的不能再給你任何東西了,除了我正在死去的樹根。」樹含著淚說。
「我現在不需要什麼了,只想找個地方休息。過了這么些年,我累了。」男孩回答道。
「太好了!老樹根正是休息是最好的倚靠,來吧,來坐在我身邊,休息一下吧。」
男孩坐下了,樹很高興,含著淚微笑著……
Ⅳ 英文電影經典對白(三分鍾左右)
簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她 (英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您 以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎? 告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美 貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現 在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做, 但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,仿 佛我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上 帝面前。 Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal. 簡:讓 我走,先生。Let me go, sir. 羅切斯 特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you! 簡:別,別讓我干傻事。 No, don't make me foolish. 羅切斯 特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格 拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意 味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥 沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給 我。 Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me. 簡:你是說真的?You mean it? 羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著 我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在 懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任 何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。 You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine. 簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的 妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife. 羅切 斯特:總算出來了。你把自己關在房 間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒 有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲 罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信 嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎 么辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那 我還不如去死。 So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life. 簡:你已經失去我了,愛德 華。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you. 羅切 斯特:為什麼跟我說這些?繼續懲罰 我嗎?簡,我已經受夠了!我生平第 一次找到我真正的愛,你不要把她拿 走。 Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me. 簡:我 必須離開您。I must leave you.
Ⅳ 關於錢的重要性的一片英語作文 字數不要太多
寫作思路:可以根據自己的想法以及社會的現實情況,來詳細描述一下錢對於人已經每一個家庭的重要性和意義等等。
正文:
Most people have been working for money all their lives. Many people are busy all day, in short, to make money. Most crimes can be attributed to money. Why China is a high saving country is because of people's uncertainty about the future.
大多數人一輩子都在為錢奔波,許多人一天到晚忙忙碌碌,簡單的說,就是為了賺錢。大多數的犯罪,都可以歸結到錢上。為什麼中國是高儲蓄的國家,因為人們對未來的不確定性。
China has a large population and is a developing country with low welfare. People have to save money for housing, health care and ecation in case of emergency. Of course, it is undeniable that a few people scoff at money, despise "the smell of copper" and despise money worship.
中國人口太多,是低福利的發展中國家,人們為了住房、醫療和教育,不得不把錢存起來,以備不時之需。當然,不可否認,有少數人說到錢是嗤之以鼻的,鄙視「銅臭味」,鄙視拜金主義的。
The benefits of money are self-evident. In many aspects, money is needed to solve problems. For example, children can't go to school without money; Food, clothing, basic necessities, no money; Life, old age, illness, no money. Recently, the media reported that the sharp rise in crimes committed by the elderly in Japan and South Korea is e to lack of money.
錢的好處是不言而喻的,許多方面,都需要用錢才能解決問題,如子女就學,沒錢不行;衣食住行,沒錢不行;生老病死,沒錢不行。最近媒體報道,日本與韓國老年人犯罪大幅上升,就是因為缺錢引起的。
The common people have a saying: "people die for money, birds die for food." they also say: "money is linked to life". Although it is extreme, the importance of money can be seen.
老百姓有句口頭禪:「人為財死,鳥為食亡」,又說:「錢錢錢,命相連」,雖然有些極端,但錢的重要性可見一斑。
In real life, only with financial freedom can we have the freedom of life. If you have money, you can enjoy a walk on the road trip, meet the needs of the taste buds on your tongue, and enjoy a high-quality life. We can not go to school for our children, we can not worry about housing, we can not worry about medical care, we can not work hard for life.
現實生活中,有了財務自由後,才有人生的自由。有錢,可以享受一場說走就走的旅行,可以滿足舌尖味蕾的需要,可以享受高品質的生活。可以不為子女就學,不為住房,不為醫療發愁和煩惱,不為生活奔波勞苦。
But money doesn't fall from the sky. It needs hard work, wisdom and hard work. There is a wise saying to keep in mind: a gentleman loves money and takes it in a proper way. Don't go astray to make money.
但錢不會自己從天上掉下來,需要努力、智慧和勤奮工作得來。有一句至理名言需謹記:君子愛財,取之有道。賺錢不可走歪門邪道。
A hundred years of life, without money, happiness is not far away from you.
人生百年光陰,沒有了錢的困擾,幸福就離你不遠了。
Ⅵ 經典的英文電影獨白
五十九部精典電影對白全部英漢對照
1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3. You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6. Go ahead,make my day.來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8. May the Force be with you.願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10. You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
12. Love means never having to say you're sorry.愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
13. Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
14. I'm as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風 雲》1976)
15. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
16. Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
17. There's no place like home.沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
18. I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
19. Show me the money!讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
20. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。
原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks in to mine.」
Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21. You can't handle the truth!你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
22. I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
23. 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
13.After all,tomorrow is another day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」
Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939
24. I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
25. I'll be back.我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
26. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
27. 1.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
(《阿甘正傳》1994)
28. We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
30. Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
31. You've got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
32. You had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
33. There's no crying in baseball!在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
34. A boy's best friend is his mother.一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
35. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
36. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
37. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
38. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
39. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
40. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
41. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
42. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
43. I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
44. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
Ⅶ 英文戲詞(最好是莎士比亞的)講金錢與道德的關系的。也可以是其他國家的戲劇台詞翻成英文的
Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.-Shakespeare
寧為聰明的愚夫,不作愚蠢的才子。-莎士比亞
A light heart lives long .
豁達者長壽。 (英國劇作家 莎士比亞. W.)
Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .
不要只因一次失敗,就放棄你原來決心想達到的目的。(英國劇作家 莎士比亞.W.)
In delay there lies no plenty , Then come kiss me , sweet and twenty , Youth』s a stuff that will not enre .
遷延蹉跎,來日無多,二十麗姝,請來吻我,衰草枯楊,青春易過。(英國劇作家 莎士比亞. W.)
The time of life is short ; to spend that shortness basely, it would be too long .
人生苦短,若虛度年華,則短暫的人生就太長了。(英國劇作家 莎士比亞. W.)
Don』t gild the lily.
不要給百合花鍍金/畫蛇添足。 (英國劇作家 莎士比亞 . W .)
The empty vessels make the greatest sound .
滿瓶不響,半瓶咣當。 (英國劇作家 莎士比亞. W.)
The course of true love never did run smooth.
真誠的愛情之路永不會是平坦的。(莎士比亞)
Love, and the same charcoal, burning, need to find ways to ask cooling. Allow an arbitrary, it is necessary to heart charred
愛,和炭相同,燒起來,得想辦法叫它冷卻。讓它任意著,那就要把一顆心燒焦
Laughter is the root of all evil.
笑是一切罪惡的根源
Love is the season Yizhenyin sigh; The eyes have it purified the lovers of Mars; Love it aroused waves of tears. It is the wisdom of madness, choking bitterness, it does not tip of honey.
愛情是嘆息吹起的一陣煙;戀人的眼中有它凈化了的火星;戀人的眼淚是它激起的波濤。它又是最智慧的瘋狂,哽喉的苦味,吃不到嘴的蜜糖。
Love is like a game of tug-of-war competition not stop to the beginning
愛就像一場拔河比賽 一開始就不能停下來
I would like now to seriously indifferent room of wonderful
我只想現在認真過的精采 無所謂好與壞
Bianguai people suddenly started a gentle love, love when people understand the deterioration of the niggling over
愛讓人變乖 突然間開始溫柔了起來,愛讓人變壞 懂得了什麼時候該耍賴
Love to talk about a bit of a surprise to people to learn the total patient injury
談一場戀愛 學會了忍耐 總有些意外 會讓人受傷害
If you understand the value of love and love you have given me I have to wait for the future
只要你明白 珍惜愛與被愛 我願意等待 你給我的未來
Sweet love you, precious, I disdained the situation with regard emperors swap
你甜蜜的愛,就是珍寶,我不屑把處境跟帝王對調
No matter how long night, the arrival of daylight Association
黑夜無論怎樣悠長,白晝總會到來
Words can not express true love, loyalty behavior is the best explanation
真正的愛情是不能用言語表達的,行為才是忠心的最好說明
Love is a woman with the ears, and if the men will love, but love is to use your eyes
女人是用耳朵戀愛的,而男人如果會產生愛情的話,卻是用眼睛來戀愛
I bogged down in a sea of blood back legs, unable to stop, go back, as far as like, people feel that there is no retreat. the future is a marshy area, people got in deeper and deeper
我兩腿早陷在血海里,欲罷不能,想回頭,就像走到盡頭般,叫人心寒,退路是沒有了,前途是一片沼澤地,讓人越陷越深
Ⅷ 有關金錢和財富的英文電影
1,《金錢帝國》
《金錢帝國》是由喬爾·科恩、伊桑·科恩執導,蒂姆·羅賓斯、保羅·紐曼主演的奇幻喜劇電影,於1994年3月11日在美國上映。該片講述了小職員諾維爾被野心勃勃的董事馬斯伯格任命為傀儡總裁,不料他卻成為了拯救公司命運的關鍵人物。
2,《華爾街》
《華爾街》為二十世紀福斯電影公司製作的劇情片,是由奧利弗·斯通執導,奧利弗·斯通、斯坦利·衛斯勒編劇,查理·辛、邁克爾·道格拉斯、達麗爾·漢納、馬丁·辛領銜主演,於1987年12月11日上映。該片講述貪婪成性的股市大亨戈登不擇手段在幕後操縱股票行情最後被繩之以法的故事。
3,《華爾街之狼》
《華爾街之狼》是馬丁·斯科塞斯執導的一部喜劇片,萊昂納多·迪卡普里奧,瑪格特·羅比,喬納·希爾領銜主演。影片講述的是華爾街傳奇人物喬丹·貝爾福特的故事,這位股票經紀人曾在三分鍾內賺取1200萬美元,31歲時就擁有億萬家產。
4,《商海通牒》
《商海通牒》是2011年09月29日上映的一部美國商戰片, 由J·C·陳多爾執導,凱文·史派西、扎克瑞·昆圖、傑瑞米·艾恩斯等主演。該片主要講述了2008年經濟崩盤的24小時內,華爾街的銀行家及重要職員們面對危機如何應對的故事。
5,《大空頭》
《大空頭》是由美國派拉蒙影業公司發行的傳記劇情片,由亞當·麥凱執導, 克里斯蒂安·貝爾、史蒂夫·卡瑞爾、瑞恩·高斯林、布拉德·皮特、凱倫·吉蘭、梅麗莎·里奧、瑪麗莎·托梅、拉菲·斯波、約翰·馬加羅聯合主演。
影片根據邁克爾·劉易斯同名小說改編。講述了華爾街金融危機時四個性格怪異的男人抓住機會,從全球經濟衰退中撈取了利潤,同時他們還試圖阻止全球經濟的衰退的故事。
Ⅸ 求30句經典英文電影對白
《肖申克的救贖》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死
《亂世佳人》:After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
--------------------
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.
4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!
11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則
《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《空軍一號》
「My family first」
《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
簡-愛 :
簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.
簡:讓我走,先生。Let me go, sir.
羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you!
簡:別,別讓我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.
羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。
Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
簡:你是說真的?You mean it?
羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
羅切斯特:總算出來了。你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那我還不如去死。
So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
簡:你已經失去我了,愛德華。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.
羅切斯特:為什麼跟我說這些?繼續懲罰我嗎?簡,我已經受夠了!我生平第一次找到我真正的愛,你不要把她拿走。
Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.
簡:我必須離開您。I must leave you.