1、I am so unique.(我就是這么獨特。)
2、Never give up.(永遠不放棄。)
3、The motherland is in my heart.(祖國在我心中。)
4、Remember today.(銘記今天。)
10、Looking forward to tomorrow.(期待明天。)
11、Don't you dare marry me.(你敢追我嗎?)
12、I am the master of tomorrow.(我是明天的主宰。)
『貳』 紋龍紋鳳過時了,紋身要紋英國式,談判要去5星酒店這句台詞是哪部電影里哪個人的台詞
這句台詞是《新家法2》這部電影裡面的,說這句話的人是太保球(雷宇揚 飾)。在紳士勝(方中信 飾)開會宣布升大衛 周(古天樂 飾)成為老大的時候,石屎(吳志雄 飾)不服,太保球罵他的時候說的
『叄』 紋身。英文短句
life is like a box of chocolate.you never know what you're gonna get next.
生活就像一盒巧克力,你無法得知接下來什麼會走進你的眼中
這是電影阿甘正傳里的句台詞,這有關到一些美國文化知識,美國的巧克力用盒子裝的,裡面一塊一塊都是獨立的,就像德芙的禮盒裝,和巧克力的種類有很多,白巧克力,黑巧克力,果仁的,或是酒心的還有很多品種,由於外表都是被包住的形狀有相同,所以不知道會拿到哪個。
『肆』 有什麼好的英文電影的十分鍾左右的精彩片段,附上台詞更好。會追加100分
《越獄(第一季)》里的:
That's it. [完成了]
Can I just,you know,look at it for a minute? [能讓我欣賞下嗎?]
You're an artist,Sid. [你真是個藝術家 Sid]
You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here [你打算就這么走出門]
and I'm never going to see it again. [我就再也看不到這個傑作了?]
There's a good chance of that,yes. [是的]
Most guys,you know,for the first one, [大部分人剛開始紋身的時候]
they start with something small. [都會先畫些小的東西]
"Mom",girlfriend's initials,something like that. [「媽媽」、女朋友名字縮寫什麼的]
Not you. [而你不是]
You get a full set of sleeves,all in a couple of months. [才幾個月的工夫就做了整個一套]
Takes guys a few years to get the ink you got. [換了別人要做好幾年呢]
I don't have a few years. [我沒有好幾年的工夫]
Wish to hell I did. 我巴不得有
The vault. Open it. 把保險櫃打開
We can't. The branch manager's not here. 不行,分行長不在
Where is he? 他在哪裡?
It's lunchtime.He's at White Castle. 現在是午飯時間,他在白色城堡
White Castle? 白色城堡?
It's a fast food restaurant. 是個快餐廳
those little squ [供應那些方形的漢堡]
I know what it is. [我知道那是什麼]
I'm not playing games. [我不是在玩游戲]
Open it. [打開]
Sir,you have a half a million dollars cash in your bag. [先生,你袋子里已經有50萬美元的現金]
Don't you think it would be better...? [你是不是可以再重新考慮一下]
This is the police. [我們是警察]
You are completely surrounded. [你已被完全包圍]
Put down your weapon. [放下武器]
Put down your weapon now. [馬上放下武器]
Rarely in the case of armed robbery do we hear a plea of no contest. [我們幾乎沒見過武裝搶劫案件中 辯方完全不抗辯]
Are you sure about this,Mr. Scofield? [Scofield先生,你肯定嗎?]
I'm sure,Your Honor. [我肯定,法官大人]
Your Honor,we'd like to recess if we could. [法官大人 我們想請求休庭]
My client's a bit confused at the moment. [我的委託人頭腦有點不清楚]
I'm not,Your Honor. [我沒有,法官大人]
He is, Your Honor. [他有,法官大人]
Perhaps you should heed your representation's advice, [也許你該聽從你律師的意見]
take some additional time to consider your response. [再好好考慮考慮]
I've already done that,Your Honor. [我已經考慮好了 法官大人]
I'll retire to my chambers to determine sentencing. [我會在辦公室里研究究竟該怎麼判]
Court's recessed until 1:30. [現在休庭 下午1點半繼續開庭]
Come on,Let's go. [我們走]
『伍』 想紋身,幫忙推薦一些適合紋身的英語短句
其實紋身可以是一句口頭禪,一句自己喜歡的句子,或者人生信條,喜歡的電影台詞,都是很不錯的選擇,以下列出一些經典英語短語作參考~
God works. 上帝的安排。 Not so bad. 不錯。 No way! 不可能! Hope so. 希望如此。 Go down to business. 言歸正傳。 I don't care. 我不在乎。 None of my business. 不關我事。 It is a long story. 一言難盡。 Between us. 你知,我知。 Talk truly. 有話直說。 Never mind. 沒關系。 You don't say so. 未必。 Don't get me wrong. 別誤會我。 It's up to you. 由你決定。 The line is engaged. 占線。 My hands are full right now. 我現在很忙。 Don't over do it. 別太過分了。 You want a bet? 你想賭嗎? Who wants? 誰稀罕? Follow my nose. 憑直覺做某事。 You ask for it.活該。 Drop it! 停止! Bottle it! 閉嘴! Easy does it. 慢慢來。 Don't push me. 別逼我。 Don't take ill of me. 別生我氣。 I lost my way. 我迷路了 Bottoms up! 乾杯! Can-do. 能人。 Don''t play possum! 別裝蒜! Make it up! 不記前嫌! Watch you mouth. 注意言辭。 Make it. 達到目的,獲得成功。 Lose head. 喪失理智。 Tell me when! 隨時奉陪! Let's play it by ear. 讓我們隨興所至。 Wait and see. 等著瞧。 Leave me alone. 別理我。 I'm dying to see you. 我很想見你。 I swear by the God. 我對天發誓。 Nothing tricky. 別耍花招。 Dead end. 死胡同。
『陸』 徵集英語電影中的經典獨白
瘋狂主婦
mary alice 的經典獨白。
第三季第一集
Every storm brings with it hope.
每聲風暴隨之而來的是希望。
That』s somehow by morning, everything would be made clean again.
不論如何,到了早晨,一切都會變干凈。]
And even the most troubling stains would have disappeared.
即使最頑固的污點也會消失。
Like the doubts over his innocence.
像對清白的疑惑。
Or the consequence of his mistake.
錯誤的結果。
Like the scars of his betrayal
背叛的創傷
Oh the memory of his kiss.
親吻的記憶
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best.
我們等待著風暴退卻,期待著雨過天睛。
Even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible.
即使我們清楚在心中, 有些污點是如此頑固。
Nothing can wash them away.
沒有什麼能將它們清除。
第三季第二季
Have you met the perfect couple, the two soul mates, whose love never dies?
你有沒有遇到過完美的一對,兩個精神伴侶, 他們的愛永恆依舊?
The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened?
兩個相愛的人,關系從沒有遭到過威脅?
The husband and wife, who trust each other completely?
丈夫和妻子,完全信任對方?
If you haven』t met the perfect couple
如果你沒有遇到過完美的一對
Let me introce you
讓我來為你介紹。
They stand top layer of butter cream frosting
他們站到奶油淇淋上面。
The secret of their success?
他們的成功地秘密?
Well, for starters, they don』t have to look at each other.
對於新婚伴侶,那就是他們不需要正眼看對方。
第三季第三集
We all carry something with us.
我們都在負重前行。
Of course, it』s nice we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
當然,能結伴而行會很幸福。有人幫助分擔重負。
But usually it』s easier to just drop we』ve been carrying.
但通常拋掉負擔會更簡單。
So we can get home that much sooner.
這樣我們就能早日歸家。
assuming, of course,
設想著,當然
There will be someone there to greet us when we arrive
有人會在家迎接我們歸來。
Why do we clutch this baggage even when we desperate to move on.
為什麼有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我們不顧一切的向前看。
Because we all know, there is a chance we might let go to soon.
因為我們都知道,有的機會也許我們放棄的太快。
第三季第四集
We all have our reasons for rewriting history.
我們都有要改寫歷史的原因。
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有時候我們需要給自己找一些托辭。
Sometimes we want to hurt someone who has hurt us.
有時我們想要傷害那些曾經傷害過我們的人。
And then there are time we just want to spare ourselves embarrassment.
有時我們只是不想自己困窘難堪。
Of course there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
當然,有時改寫歷史只是另一種方式去說謊。
But what is history anyway?
但是,歷史究竟是什麼呢。。。。
But a set of lies agree depend?
難道只是一系列的謊言嗎?
第三季第五集
Sabotage, everyone is capable of it. But some go about it more cruelness than the others.
陰謀破壞,每個人都能做,但有些人可以做得更加冷酷。
Like the ones who create vengeance…
像那些渴望復仇的人。。。
Or the ones who hunger for love.
像那些尋覓愛情的人。。。
Or the ones who were determined to burn bridges.
像那些決定一刀兩斷的人。。。
And then there are those who simply wants something…
也有些人的願望簡單而直接。
Something that belongs to someone else
有時候 那屬於其他人。
第三季第六集
There is a place in St. Timothy church where sinners go to confess their sins.
St.Timothy 教堂有處罪人懺悔的地方
And once they are done, they expect absolution
當他們懺悔完,都期待能得到寬恕
But the truth is, not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
但事實上,不是所有懺悔都值得被原諒。
Most who unveil his agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多數人,秘密計劃敗露了得到應有的譴責。
Most who disclose revengeful motives marry the punishment that follows.
大多數人 報復動機暴露了得到隨之而來的懲罰
Only the truly repentant at any right at all expect a second chance.?
只有真心悔過,才有權利獲得第二次機會。
Were just why it』s best to think twice before you confess.
這就是為什麼最好在你懺悔前先三思而後行…
Especially if you don』t know what it is you』re confessing to.
尤其是如果你不知道你在懺悔什麼
第三季第七集
Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
Lynette Scavo 那天晚上做了個夢
It was one she had many times before.
一個她曾經做過多次的夢。
「hey, Mary Alice. Are you ok?
Yes, thank you. I』m fine
Ok, I』ll see you later」
But this night, something changed
但是這個夜裡,有一些變化
「no, you not, I can tell.
不,你不好,我看的出來。
Please…tell me what』s wrong
求你了, 告訴我哪裡出問題了。
Let me save you.
You can』t.
Why not?
Sweetie, we can』t prevent what can』t predict.
親愛的,我們不能預防我們所不能預知的
Isn』t there anything I could do?
有什麼是我能做的么?
Yes, yes. You can enjoy this beautiful day.
你可以享受這美麗的一天。
We get so few of them.
我們很少有這樣的一天
This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
這是最後一次Lynette夢見我
And for her sake, I』m grateful.
對於她的悲傷,我很感激。
第三季第八集
There are so many things we wish we could tell the young
有太多的事情我們想要告訴孩子們
We』d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast
我們想說服他們,不要這么快就長大。
But they won』t listen.
但他們聽不進去。
We want to tell them the beauty face but they refuse to believe it.
我們想告訴他們,花容總有凋謝的一天,但他們拒絕相信。
We worn them that their actions will have consequences, but still they defy us.
我們警告他們,他們的所作所為會有後果,但他們仍然不予理睬。
Suddenly the young can began to understand the world is a dangerous place.
終有一天,孩子們會意識到這個世界是危險的
So it』s up to us to do anything we can to protect them
所以我們要做的就是,盡一切可能來保護他們
Absolutely anything
當然,不惜一切代價。
第三季第九集
Dangerous men walk among us.
危險的人在我們之中潛伏。
And we can』t always be sure who they are or what secret they hide.
我們不是總能肯定他們是誰,或者他們隱藏著怎樣的秘密。
But once our suspicious are confirmed
但是最可怕的疑慮得到證實。
We can take action.
我們就可以採取行動。
Once their agenda were revealed
一旦他們的行事議程被揭露。
We can take steps to protect ourselves and those we love.
我們就能採取措施保護自己和我們愛的人。
Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm
是的,危險的人會造成巨大的傷害。
But sometimes the greatest dangerous they pose is to themselves.
但是人有時候他們所做有最危險的事, 是對他們自己做的。
『柒』 紋身語錄英文的有哪些
1、Patience and concentration will put us through difficulties.
翻譯:忍耐和專心會使我們度過難關。
2、There is no shortcut to go anywhere.
翻譯:值得去的地方都沒有捷徑。
3、Do one thing at a time.
翻譯:一次只做一件事。
4、The road to glory is always rugged.
翻譯:光榮之路常坎坷。
5、Believe in yourself.
翻譯:相信你自己。
6、Love, you will be loved.
翻譯:去愛人,然後收獲愛。
7、Where there is love, there is hope.
翻譯:有愛就有希望。
8、The first love is unforgettable.
翻譯:初戀是永生難忘的。
『捌』 這才叫紋身 你以為你夠壞了嗎 這才叫紋身你以為你夠壞了嗎 這句台詞是什麼電影
虎膽女兒紅(1989)
導演: 王龍威
編劇: 文雋
主演: 恬妞 / 李美鳳 / 惠英紅 / 王萊 / 黃鶯
類型: 劇情 / 動作 / 犯罪
製片國家/地區: 中 國 香 港
語言: 粵 語
上映日期: 1990-03-10(中 國 香 港)
片長: 92 分鍾
『玖』 幫忙出點紋身英文短句
紋身紋經典語句 你好創新呃 人家都紋法克 泄特之類的
after all,tomorrow is another day 是不錯