導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 電影台詞頭腦特工隊英文

電影台詞頭腦特工隊英文

發布時間:2022-07-26 10:21:08

㈠ 頭腦特工隊里經典英文台詞是什麼

頭腦特工隊的完整英文台詞,見附件。
用記事本打開,可以看到完整台詞,覺得哪些台詞經典,直接選用即可。
如果看不到附件,請用電腦訪問。

㈡ 頭腦特工隊英文觀後感,80詞左右,求大神幫助!

動畫《頭腦特工隊》影評(中英雙語)

皮克斯動畫力作《頭腦特工隊》終於在國內上映了。這部在北美口碑和票房齊飛的年度動畫顯然靠的不僅僅是賣萌。該片以成長為主題,從小女孩萊利腦袋中的五個情緒小人說起,一反傳統兒童電影非黑即白的套路,讓孩子看著看著笑了,讓人大人看著看著哭了。
Every time I saw the poster for the new animated film InsideOut, I cringed. I felt that the color palette was tacky, and thecharacters did not look attractive to me at all. But I went to seethe movie anyway, lured by its high score of 8.5 on the movie website IMDb. It was released inChina on Oct 6.
每次看到動畫新片《頭腦特工隊》的海報時就心生厭惡,我覺得它配色艷俗,人物形象也不夠吸引人。不過鑒於它在影評網IMDb上8.5的高分,我還是去電影院看了。《頭腦特工隊》10月6日在中國上映。
I knew I had chosen the right movie not long after the opening scene. The story follows an 11-year-old girl named Riley who is struggling to adapt after moving to a new place. But the maincharacters are actually five personified emotions: Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear and Disgust. They liveinside Riley』s mind and help advise her through everyday life. This 「boldly abstract premise」, asThe Guardian puts it, got me intrigued almost immediately.
電影開場不久,我就意識到看這部電影是正確的。影片講述的是一位名叫萊利的11歲女孩搬家後如何努力適應陌生環境的故事。不過電影的主角卻是五個情緒小人:樂樂、憂憂、怒怒、怕怕和厭厭。它們住在萊利的大腦里,每天為她出謀劃策。正如英國《衛報》所言,這「大膽地抽象假設」讓我立刻著了迷。
Being a children』s movie, Inside Out does a great job illustrating complicated mental processes. Itguides viewers through Riley』s dreams, her subconscious, her imagination and the mechanics offorgetting. But beneath its traditional adventure-based storyline, its philosophy speaks to childrenand alts alike.
作為一部兒童電影,《頭腦特工隊》巧妙地闡釋了我們復雜的心理活動。它向觀眾展示了萊利的夢境、潛意識、想像和遺忘過程。不過在傳統的冒險為主線的電影外表下,它所傳遞的哲思適用於孩子,也給讓成年人深思。
Most of Inside Out』s audience members are no longer kids, but that doesn』t mean they』re mastersof their emotions either. Lashing out occasionally, and accidental bursts of melancholy, can befrustrating. Many of us face the question: why do negative emotions have to exist at all?
大部分看《頭腦特工隊》的觀眾並非孩子,而成年人也未必都能很好地掌控自己的情緒。間或受到打擊或是突然爆發的小憂郁都會讓人沮喪。很多人會有這樣的疑問:為什麼負面情緒會存在?
Riley』s story gives us an answer. Human beings can be both strong and vulnerable. No twoindivials are identical, and no one is as straightforward as a math equation.
萊利的故事給了我們答案。人類是堅強的也是脆弱的。沒有完全相同的兩個人,也沒有一個人像數學公式一樣簡單、直白。
Inside Out doesn』t feature a single villain – a rarity in the realm of children』s movies, wheremorality is simple and good always triumphs. Yet, there is plenty of conflict in Inside Out, andthat』s a testament to how complex our inside worlds are.
兒童電影的道德觀十分簡單——邪不勝正。而《頭腦特工隊》里沒有這樣一個通常設定里的反派,這是十分少見的。 但是它卻充滿了戲劇沖突,也證明了我們的內心世界是如何的復雜。
The film』s protagonist, Joy, confronts the complexity of human experience, when her reign asdominant emotion is threatened by Sadness. Joy used to believe that only positive feelings count,and she tried to keep Sadness out of the way. But Joy comes to understand that life』s bittersweetmoments help Riley grow up. No single emotion is better than another.
電影的主人公樂樂面臨著復雜的人生體驗,特別是當她在情緒管理中的主導地位受到憂憂威脅的時候。樂樂曾一度以為只有積極的情緒才是最重要的,她努力趕走憂憂。不過她慢慢意識到生活中苦樂參半的瞬間才能幫助萊利成長。沒有哪種情緒是更好的。
When I walked out of the cinema and saw the poster again at the gate, somehow I started to likethe 「tacky」 rainbow-colored imps, representing Joy and her four colleagues. Don』t we all havethese little people inside our heads?
當我走出電影院,再次看到門口的海報時,我莫名地喜歡上了這些「艷俗」的彩虹色小淘氣(樂樂和她的四個小夥伴)。我們的腦袋裡不也都住著這樣的小人么?

㈢ 頭腦特工隊電影台詞中英對照

本片的中英對照台詞,見附件。

如果看不到附件,請用電腦訪問。

下載附件,用記事本打開即可。

㈣ 頭腦特工隊的英文簡介

頭腦特工隊劇情英文介紹,見附件。
如果看不到附件,請用電腦訪問。

㈤ 頭腦特工隊里的英文

有英文原版的,還有國語配音的,都是不一樣的,具體的可以上摳電影查下影院的排期情況,每個場次都註明了是國語還是原版了,看自己情況選擇吧

㈥ 頭腦特工隊的英文名Inside Out 有何含義

inside out這個短語本身的意思是是「徹底的」但是看完電影可以得知inside out指的是內心和內心之外的世界 也就是單純的「里」和「外」兩個概念 inside out這個標題其實是一個非常有意思的雙關語 但是頭腦特工隊這個中文翻譯就他媽是一坨屎...重演了歷來電影標題引進時的悲劇

㈦ 頭腦特工隊中英對照台詞

是否也曾看著某人想過
Do you ever look at someone and wonder,

他們腦子里到底在想什麼
What is going on inside their head?

我知道 我知道萊莉在想什麼
Well, I know. Well, I know Riley's head.

就是這個可愛的小傢伙
And there she was...

你好嗎
Hello.

萊莉
Riley.

看啊 真是個快樂的小天使
Look at you. Aren't you a little bundle of Joy?

真是個快樂的小天使
Aren't you a little bundle of Joy?

真好 就這樣 只有我跟萊莉
It was amazing. Just Riley and me. Forever.

只持續了33秒
Er, for 33 seconds?

我是憂憂
I'm sadness.

你好 我是樂樂
Hello. I... I'm Joy. So...

能不能讓讓 我不想讓她傷心 謝謝
Can I just... if you could... I just want to fix that. Thanks.

而這一切僅僅是開始
And that was just the beginning.

總部一天比一天擁擠
Headquarters only got more crowded from there.

很好 看起來你能應付得了 棒極了
Very nice. Okay, looks like you got this. Very good.

快轉彎 不 小心 天啊
Sharp turn! No! Look out! No!

這位是怕怕 他總能確保萊莉的安全
That's fear. He's really good at keeping Riley safe.

慢點 慢點 沒事 沒事
Easy, easy. We're good. We're good.

幹得好 -謝謝 非常感謝
Good job. - Thank you. Thank you very much.

繼續玩
And we're back!

好了 吃飯了 張嘴
Here we go. All right, open.

這個沒見過 -你覺得安全嗎
- This looks new. - You think it's safe?

這是什麼
What is it?

小心 我聞到了危險的氣息
Okay, caution. There is a dangerous smell, people.

等等 這是什麼
Hold on. What is that?

這位是厭厭
This is disgust.

她主要是防止萊莉慘遭毒害
She basically keeps Riley from being poisoned.

不管是身體方面還是社交方面
Physically and socially.

顏色不艷麗 樣子也不像恐龍
That is not brightly colored or shaped like a dinosaur.

等等 各位
Hold on, guys.

是西蘭花
It's broccoli!

不要
Yucky!

我剛剛救了大家的命 不客氣
Well, I just saved our lives. Yeah. You're welcome.

萊莉 如果你不吃晚餐
Riley, if you don't eat your dinner,

就沒甜點吃
you're not gonna get any dessert.

等等 他是說我們不能吃甜點嗎
Wait. Did he just say we couldn't have dessert?

他是怒怒
That's Anger.

他很在乎公平這件事
He cares very deeply about things being fair.

老傢伙 你真要這樣做嗎 不給甜點
So that's how you want to play it, old man? No dessert?

我們會吃晚飯的
Sure, we'll eat our dinner!

不過讓你先嘗嘗憤怒的滋味吧
Right after you eat this!

萊莉 萊莉 飛機來了
Riley, Riley, here comes an airplane!

飛機 有飛機啊 各位
Airplane. We got an airplane, everybody.

飛機
Airplane.

你們已經見過憂憂了 她嘛
And you've met sadness. She... well, she...

我也不太明白她的職責
I'm not actually sure what she does.

我確認了下 她也沒有地方去
And I've checked, there's no place for her to go, so...

她還不錯 我們也是 大家都不錯
She's good, we're good. It's all great!

不管怎樣 這里存放著萊莉的記憶
Anyway, these are Riley's memories,

我可不是吹 大多數是快樂的回憶
and they're mostly happy, you'll notice. Not to brag.

但真正重要的都擺在這邊
But the really important ones are over here.

我不打算說得太復雜
I don't want to get too technical,

這些被稱之為核心記憶
but these are called core memories.

每一個都記錄著萊莉生命中的重要時刻
Each one came from a super important time in Riley's life.

比如她的第一次進球得分 真是太棒了
Like when she first scored a goal. That was so amazing!

看見沒 真棒
Hey! Would you look at that? Very nice!

我們家要出中鋒了 -幹得好
- We got a future center here! - Nice job.

每一個核心記憶
And each core memory

都塑造了萊莉性格中的一部分
powers a different aspect of Riley's personality.

比如說冰球島
Like hockey island.

搞怪島是我的最愛
Goofball island is my personal favorite.

快回來 你這個小猴子
Come back here, you little monkey!

傻孩子
You're silly.

沒錯 搞怪島是最棒的
Yep, goofball is the best.

不過友情島也不錯
Friendship island is pretty good too.

我喜歡誠實島 這是實話
I love honesty island. And that's the truth!

當然 家庭島也很好
And of course, family island is amazing.

重點是 正是這些小島
The point is, the islands

造就了現在的萊莉
of personality are what make Riley...Riley!

小心 美人魚
Look out, mermaid!

火山岩漿
Lava!

誰是你愛玩的小夥伴 冰棒 冰棒
Who's your friend who likes to play? Bing bong, bing bong!

真棒 -誰教你的
- Hey! Very nice! - Where'd you learn that?

大腦被凍住了
Brain freeze!


Yeah!

晚安 孩子 -晚安 爸爸
Good night, kiddo. - Good night, dad.

這樣我們也下班了
And... we're out!

這就是我所描繪的 完美又一天
That's what I'm talking about! Another perfect day!

大家表現都很棒
Nice job, everybody!

把它們放進長期記憶區里吧
Let's get those memories down to long term.

太好了 我們今天沒死
All right, we did not die today!

簡直是完美的勝利
I call that an unqualified success.

就是這樣
And that's it.

我們愛萊莉
We love our girl.

她有很多好朋友 很棒的家
She's got great friends and a great house.

這一切都很完美
Things couldn't be better.

畢竟萊莉現在才11歲 能發生什麼事呢
After all, Riley's 11 now. What could happen?

什麼
What...

好吧 這我也沒料到
Okay, not what I had in mind.

快看 金門大橋 是不是很棒
Hey, look! The golden gate bridge! Isn't that great?

雖然發現它並不是金子造的
It's not made out of solid gold like we thought,

有點失望 不過還是很棒
which is kind of a disappointment, but still...

樂樂 聽到你說地震只是傳說我太開心了
I sure am glad you told me earthquakes are a myth, Joy.

不然我現在要嚇死了
Otherwise I'd be terrified right now!

是啊
Yeah.

你在開玩笑嗎 快走
Are you kidding? Get out of the street!

天啊 快點
For Pete's sake! Move it!

他們和我是一類人
These are my kind of people.

好的 再過幾個街區 就到新家了
All right, just a few more blocks. We're almost to our new house!

加把勁 爸爸
Step on it, daddy!

乾脆在這臭烘烘的車里住得了
Why don't we just live in this smelly car?

反正也坐了一個多世紀了
We've already been in it forever.

其實剛剛好呢
Which, actually, was really lucky,

我們可以有足夠的時間想想
because that gave us plenty of time to think about

新家到底長什麼樣子
what our new house is going to look like!

我們來看看想像中的前五名
What! Let's review the top five daydreams.

看起來很安全 -這個不錯
- That looks safe! - That one's nice.

萊莉會很喜歡的 不 這一個
This will be great for Riley! No, no, no, no, this one!

樂樂 我再說一次 曲奇屋沒法住人
Joy, for the last time, she cannot live in a cookie.

就是這個 有龍的房子
That's the one! It comes with a dragon.

越來越近了 我感覺得到
Now we're getting close, I can feel it.

到了 我們的新家
Here it is, here's our new house. And...

說不定裡面還不錯
Maybe it's nice on the inside.

我們就住這里嗎 -一定得住著嗎
- We're supposed to live here? - Do we have to?

我告訴你這里好像有屍體的味道
I'm telling you, it smells like something died in here.

搬家會死人嗎
Can you die from moving?

各位 你們反應過度了 沒有人會死
Guys, you're overreacting. Nobody is dying...

一隻死老鼠
A dead mouse!

太棒了 真是棒 -我要吐了
- Great. This is just great. - I'm gonna be sick.

這是死亡之屋 怎麼辦
It's the house of the dead! What we gonna do?

我們會得狂犬病的
We're going to get rabies!

快走開
Get off of me!

剛剛開車的時候
Hey. All through the drive,

爸爸一直在說房間很棒
dad talked about how cool our new room is.

我們去看看吧
Let's go check it out!

走吧 -會很不錯的
- Let's go! - It's gonna be great!

對對對
Yes, yes, yes.

不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.

我都開始嫉妒那隻死老鼠了
I'm starting to envy the dead mouse.

把橡皮球拿開 開始關禁閉了
Get out the rubber ball, we're in solitary confinement.

萊莉不能住在這
Riley can't live here.

她說得沒錯 -這簡直太糟了
- She's right. - It's the worst.

太糟了 -絕對是最糟的
- Really bad. - It's absolutely the worst.

這是我這輩子去過的最爛的地方
It's the worst place I've ever been in my entire life.

沒什麼是蝴蝶窗簾遮不住的
Hey, it's nothing our butterfly curtains couldn't fix.

有本書說過 空房間正是大好機會
I read somewhere that an empty room is an opportunity.

哪本書啊
Where did you read that?

這不重要 反正我看過也覺得它說得對
It doesn't matter. I read it and it's great.

這里放床 那裡放桌子
We'll put the bed there. And the desk over there.

冰球燈放這里 -椅子放那裡
The hockey lamp goes there. - Put The chair there.

獎杯都放那 -星星 我喜歡
- The trophy collection goes there. - Stars! I like that!

這就對了 快把東西從搬運車里搬出來吧
Now we're talking! Let's go get our stuff from the moving Van!

好了 拜拜
All right. Goodbye.

你猜怎麼著 搬運車周四才能到
Well, guess what? The moving Van won't be here until Thursday.

開什麼玩笑
You're kidding.

搬運車還沒到 簡直是最糟糕的一天
The Van is lost? It is the worst day ever!

搬運車還沒到
The Van is lost.

你不是說昨天就能到嗎
You said it would be here yesterday!

我知道 說好是昨天到的
I know that's what I said. That's what they told me!

媽媽和爸爸壓力好大
Mom and dad are stressed out!

他們壓力很大 -我們該怎麼辦
- They're stressed out? - What are we going to do?

他們到底什麼情況
What』s their problem?

我有個好主意
I've got a great idea!

你到底看合同沒有
Did you even read the contract?

安德森進攻了 她在逼近
Andersen makes her move. She's closing in!

想都別想
No, you're not!

她就要前去射門了
She's lining up for the shot!

我在你後面
Coming behind you.

小心 小心 -她射門得分
- Watch out! Watch out! - She shoots and she scores! Yeah!

來啊 老太婆
Come on, grandma!

老太婆
Grandma?

她把頭發紮起來了 比賽開始了
She put her hair up, we're in for it!

把我放下來
Hey, put me down!

抱歉 等等
Sorry. Hold on. Hold on.


Hello?

等等
Wait. Wh...

開什麼玩笑
You're kidding.

好吧 幫我拖一下時間 馬上到
All right. Stall for me. I'll be right there.

約好周四見面 但投資人今天提前到了
The investor's supposed to show up on Thursday, not today!

我得走了 -沒事 我們理解
- I got to go. - It's okay. We get it.

你是最棒的 謝謝 親愛的
You're the best. Thanks, hon.

拜拜 親愛的
See you, sweetie.

爸爸就這樣走了
Dad just left us.

他不愛我們了 好難過
He doesn't love us anymore. That's sad.

該由我操作了吧
I should drive, right?

樂樂 你在干什麼
Joy? What are you doing?

先等一下
Just give me one second.

原來萊莉還沒吃午餐 記得嗎
You know what I've realized? Riley hasn't had lunch! Remember?

我在街邊看到了披薩店
Hey, I saw a pizza place down the street.

我們要不要去吃吃看
Maybe we could try that?

聽上去很美味
Pizza sounds delicious.

披薩 好啊 -吃披薩去
- Pizza? That's good. - Yes! Pizza!

怎麼回事 -誰會往披薩上放西蘭花
What The heck is that? - Who puts broccoli on Pizza?

夠了 我受夠了
That's it. I'm done.

恭喜你 舊金山 你把披薩也毀了
Congratulations, San Francisco, you've ruined pizza!

先是夏威夷然後是你
First the Hawaiians and now you!

哪有披薩店只賣一種口味的
What kind of a pizza place only serves one kind of pizza?

肯定是舊金山特色 對吧
Must be a San Francisco thing, huh?

㈧ 頭腦特工隊經典台詞是什麼

網路搜
《頭腦特工隊》經典台詞語錄
我願意為萊莉去死。
——《頭腦特工隊》經典語錄

那麼我只能將智商降低到你的程度了。
——《頭腦特工隊》經典語錄

哇哦,我有許可權訪問整個臟話字典。
——《頭腦特工隊》經典語錄

Take her to the moon for me, okay?替我帶她去月球,好嗎?
——《頭腦特工隊》經典語錄

身為父母,有很多的時刻我都希望時間能永遠停下來。但那並不對。那不是我們作為父母的職責,我們的職責是為他們指引前路。
——《頭腦特工隊》經典語錄

I can fix it.我能搞定。
——《頭腦特工隊》經典語錄

這里的人脾氣和我好像啊。
——《頭腦特工隊》經典語錄

好啦,還差幾條街了。
——《頭腦特工隊》經典語錄

也許裡面看著不錯呢。
——《頭腦特工隊》經典語錄

我們的朋友在哪裡?
——《頭腦特工隊》經典語錄

痛苦傷心之後的喜悅才能成為珍貴的「核心記憶」。
——《頭腦特工隊》經典語錄

成長需要五顏六色。
——《頭腦特工隊》經典語錄

哭泣能讓我更好地擁抱生命的重量。
——《頭腦特工隊》經典語錄

What's going in your head?
——《頭腦特工隊》經典語錄
望採納 謝謝

㈨ 頭腦特工隊寫一篇英語短文,要翻譯

A seven day long holiday has flown away.Mourning my happy hours ring the vacation,I've been looking forward to winter holidays.People around me seemed to have enjoyed the vacation,too.Then,is it fair that people have the same amount of holidays regardless of their occupations?Nevertheless,divergent views emerge on the matter in question.Some people are of the opinion that laborers should have the same length of holiday.They hold the view that people are born equal and should be treated equally.The same amount of leisure time may eliminate the unfairness among people who might be upset psychologically if otherwise.

閱讀全文

與電影台詞頭腦特工隊英文相關的資料

熱點內容
喜羊羊與灰太狼全部大電影 瀏覽:611
電影活著家珍圖片 瀏覽:282
法國電影二戰灰眼睛的男孩 瀏覽:259
小丑電影演員英文 瀏覽:418
走過冬季電影完整播放 瀏覽:847
浠水電影英雄無悔觀後感500 瀏覽:728
和平精英電影院都在哪裡 瀏覽:331
電影票房是多少 瀏覽:738
美劇機車愛情電影 瀏覽:219
帥氣英雄電影圖片 瀏覽:753
香港電影票房冠軍最多演員 瀏覽:291
人間中毒電影完整版hb 瀏覽:923
泰國痴情馬殺雞電影 瀏覽:621
八百壯士是電影完整版 瀏覽:438
查找黑太陽這部電影的觀後感 瀏覽:897
浦東新區所有的電影院 瀏覽:390
大全電影林正英 瀏覽:734
南瓜電影為什麼全是國產電影 瀏覽:55
索比堡電影國語完整版 瀏覽:635
台灣三級日b電影迅雷下載地址 瀏覽:904