A. 急求電影 弱點 英文版!!!
雙語字幕,高清版
B. 電影 弱點 的英語經典台詞 急求~~
很難表達鼓勵之言,你可以自己想個很笨的想法,或者犯一些錯誤,但不是大家的問題,也不是教練或老師的問題。因為他們也會犯自己的錯誤。也許他們更理解,也許不。那得看你自己是什麼樣的人,我們說不準。只有這樣,我們才可以明白,事情不是我們可以輕易控製得到。
價值觀是個人的事情,根本就沒人能說的明白。只能自己給自己鼓勵,不能總是按別人說的去做。有時,你甚至連為什麼要這樣做都分不清楚,任何的責任都可以讓人振奮。但是,榮譽,那才是讓你決定做還是不做一件事的原因。關鍵是你是什麼人,還有就是你想成為什麼樣的人。
如果你死纏著一些自認為重要的事,那麼你可以很有鬥志,這樣很好,我覺得事情應該是這樣,你應該盼望著勇氣,然後努力取得榮譽。也許你會按別人說的去做,其實,大家都得那樣。
C. 電影弱點的英文影評
Everyone has a dream, but from a dream to come true, from the ideal to the reality is quite a distance and we have made great efforts, we have experienced wind and rain is possible see the rainbow. According to Michael Lewis's work, "weaknesses: competition process" to change movie tells the story of this year's National Football League (National Football League) the first player to be elected Michael Auch's extraordinary experience, he is an orphan, in the adoption the family grew up prior to engaging in sports career, he spent a period from the difficult process of the ideal to reality. Title: Vulnerability Aka: warmth Rugby / Gongqibubei / plot against English Title: The Blind Side Country / Region: United States Region: Europe and the United States Chupin: Warner Warner Bros. Pictures Issue: Type: Drama / Sport Director: John Lee Hancock John Li Hanke g Screenwriter: John Lee Hancock John Li Hanke g Starring: Sandra Bullock Sandra Bullock Tim McGraw Tim McGraw Kathy Bates Kathy Bates Quinton Aaron Quinton Aaron 麗麗柯林斯 Lily Collins Rating: PG-13 United States Release time: November 20, 2009 Detailed Plot Synopsis: Bright and clean, fine dining, enjoyable, for living in Tennessee, tuy 1, so that life is like a warm innate thing. His wife, Julianna (Sandra Bullock) gentle and virtuous, her husband Sean (Tim McGraw) successful careers, as well as a pair of docile and well-behaved children, but even more popular interlocking cup cup made of horn high society welcomed. If it is not an accident that afternoon, if not Julian attentive, they may still like the original, like to live in their own perfect world. It was a tall, stout, dark child, face expressionless face, not conceal a little taste of bitter melancholy. Cold weather, obviously, he was wearing a thin T-shirt and shorts in the cold shiver. No matter how well he looked tall and alert people, he was only 16-year-old child, and his son with the school children. Not to mention the name of Michael Auch (Quinton Aaron) and kids to become orphans, and, after numerous foster families in between, in the nine years, been to 11 schools, even elementary schools one can also repeat a grade year! Julianna What reason not to accommodate him? Link to enter the house from the night to the provision of temporary accommodation is deemed to have been out of Yishi Zhu, and even brought in specifically for him a private tutor Miss Su (Kathy Bates), Auch, the first from a figure in Iraq who felt the warmth of home . In addition to meticulous care, because the encouragement of his wife Touhey, Auch decided to use his talent to join the school football team. In the arena, he was like a wall iron wall, no one can break through his defense. Soon Auch became the man of the rugby field, not only for the region where the school won the championship, but also attracted a large number of university teams scout's attention, is willing to provide him a full scholarship. However, for an average score of 0.9 points, IQ is only in the low intellectual edge of Auch, in order to successfully embark on rugby road, eyes still are many obstacles lie ... ... Aspect: In early 2009, the U.S. professional football team draft tournament is in full swing. In the thunder of Hu He and fierce crash, a black named Michael Auch big one in the first-round draft pick where to stand, won the five-year high of 13.8 million U.S. dollars contract. Gallop stadium rising star bright, Who could have imagined just a few years ago, he was living on the streets of orphans left in limbo? Who would have thought there, 16 years old, his personality is withdrawn, IQ less than 80? Is almost more than the growth of Forrest Gump is also legendary, in the end behind the hidden story of how extraordinary? Serve hot blacksmith needs. For the American Football League star players reached the end zone, either the book or the film instry, all have tremendous interest. Quickly, biography books "weaknesses: competition process" available, then, a myriad of Warner generously gave the green light for the film shooting. Even if the hero has a brilliant future legitimate red, if only ordinary extraordinary inspirational sports theme, naturally there can be no such generous treatment. It turned out that the final hard Auch easy road and established, not just rely on indivial talent and effort, as well as a Minghuan Touhey family as a backing. One side is born a poor black orphans, while from the white upper-class society, the family beauty, coupled with the collision of race and the warmth of affection, the story extends a greater viewability. However, the inspirational legend, the performance is more eye-catching but also is a silly big sister, Sandra Bullock. While America's Sweethearts once occupied one of the best long-established and pay the throne, but Bullock was very quiet the previous two years. But gold will always light than the eye-margin than the popular do not lose worth more than others, too many silly big sister, this year appears to have finally shaken off the downturn. In addition to series of two films at the box office results encouraging, in the film's performance in the reborn and convincing accent, more Oscar Bullock brings the wind, regardless of whether it can become final, as if she had had to return to Reds 1 sister of the posture.
D. 英語電影句子摘抄
《當幸福來敲門》
There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。
《阿甘正傳》
Life was like a box of chocolates. You』ll never know what you're going to get .
人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。
《越獄》
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。
《肖申克的救贖》
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鳥兒是永遠關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝。——肖申克
《教父》
Even the strongest man needs friends.
再強的人也需要朋友。
《角鬥士》
Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back.
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。
《黑客帝國》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。
《獅子王》
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
E. 求電影「弱點」英文影評
This movie is inspired by a true story about no one from a slum area and then became a professional football player, after he was adopted by a rich good American family.
I think blind side is a good movie. The story line is very inspiring, because the movie told one way how to be a good Christian family when you live at United states (because there were many dialogue that mention about Christianity). And the journey of the poor boy Michael Oher, who at the first did not know the Tuohys and then became a part of The Tuohys and protector for the youngest member of the tuohy, S.J. Tuohy.
The screenplay was very good, you can see many parts of their life. From the first time when The Tuohys met Michael until he got to the university. And there are real footage and pictures from the real character too, and they really helped me to knew the real persons behind the story.
I wasn't very surprised when Sandra Bullock got an Oscar for her performance as Leigh Anne Tuohy, because she had done a great job by acting as a kind rich mother. Especially her accent, it was very convincing.
Don't worry just because that this is a drama movie so you have to cry all along. I think this movie is fun to watch. Even when I watched it with my family, everybody laugh because a few hilarious parts. So, if you like drama and sport movies, I think this is just for you and you must watch it.
F. 電影≤弱點≥英文觀後感
This is a can't-miss family movie. After all, EVERYONE seems to like inspiring family films--especially when it's based on real people. And, not surprisingly, I had a thoroughly good time watching it--though I do recommend you see it with a box of Kleenex nearby.
The film is about a young man named Michael Oher--an extremely large black teenager who has bounced from home to home in the foster care system. Currently, he's in a new school and no one realizes that he has no place to live. Yet in spite of having a crack-addicted mother, a father who was killed in prison and every other reason to be an angry powder keg, he's a very gentle and sad soul---who is also enormous and has amazing potential to play football.
A nosy but very nice lady (Sandra Bullock) convinces her husband (Tim McGraw) to bring Michael home...at least for the night. But this one night turns into a permanent living situation and he becomes an important part of the family. However, despite this new living arrangement working out well, Michael is so far behind in school and his GPA so low that he hasn't a prayer to play football in college. That's because although many schools are now offering him athletic scholarships, his GPA is too low to allow him to accept these offers. So, with his new family's help, perhaps he can pull up those grades and have a future.
This film is super-inspirational and sweet--mostly because it's true. I am sure that some poetic license was taken when making the film (I especially wonder if the little brother could be THIS precocious and adorable), but overall they did a good job of sticking reasonably close the facts. While I loved Sandra Bullock's performance (she's great as usual), I was a bit surprised that she received Oscar for it--I did see a few performances in other films that year that I thought were a bit better (such as the leading young lady in "Precious"). Also, Tim McGraw, while a lesser role in the film, did a surprisingly good job--especially as he's really known as a country singer, not an actor. All around, a very good film and one that is meant to inspire.
G. 急!!!求英文電影《放牛班的春天》和《弱點》里的經典台詞各十句、英漢都要有、謝謝各位、幫個忙塞~
《放牛班的春天》經典台詞中英文版 "Les choristes" classic lines in the English version Matthew: what are you doing? 馬修:你在干什麼? Send pinault: I'm waiting for Saturday. My father will come here to pick me up. 派皮諾:我正在等著星期六。我的父親會來這里接我。 Matthew: but today is Saturday. 馬修:但是今天不是星期六。 (pie pinault's persistent waiting for you is reasonable, Matthew was fired that day, it was a Saturday. Matthew left, in addition to the beautiful memories, and went away with pettitte pinault......) (派皮諾的執著等待是有道理的,馬修被解僱那天,正是一個星期六。馬修離開 的時候,除了美好的回憶,還帶走了小派皮諾……) Chabert: foul, penalty. "Action (i.e., the film - response") 夏伯特:犯規,處罰。(即影片中的「行動——反應」) Clement mathieu: you see evil everywhere。 馬修:你看見罪惡無處不在。 Chabert: here? B: yes. 夏伯特:這里?是的。 Chabert is dragging Meng Dan will punish him) (夏伯特正拖著孟丹即將懲罰他) Matthew: what did he do? 馬修:他做了什麼? Chabert: he wanted to steal my table in my room. I'm so surprised! Don't need to solicit opinions hasson, "action - response" (also mentioned above is foul, penalty) 夏伯特:他想在我房間里偷我的表。我太吃驚了!不需要徵求哈森意見,「行動—— 反應」(也就是上面所 提到的犯規,處罰) Matthew: do you want to take him to go to? 馬修:你要把他帶到哪裡去? Chabert: solitary! He closed for 15 days! 夏伯特:禁閉室!把他關上15 天! Matthew: wait! 馬修:等等! Chabert: wait what! (chabert and Meng Dan disappeared in the teaching building) 夏伯特:等什麼!(夏伯特和孟丹消失在教學樓里) Clement mathieu: he's my only baritone. 馬修:他是我唯一的男中音。 (考試時)(test) Send pinault: are we friends? 派皮諾:我們是朋友嗎? Le and: yeah! 勒克和:是啊! Send pinault: that you told me that 5 + 3 equal?? 派皮諾:那你告訴我,5+3 等於多少? And, should be 53. 勒克和:應該是53。 Send pinault: are you sure? 派皮諾:你確定? Le and: sure! 勒克和:確定! Send pinault: fine, thank you 派皮諾:好,謝謝 (several children stole Matthew music studies in the toilet......) (幾個小孩偷了馬修的樂譜在廁所研究……) Section b: it's not pornographic pictures. 科 賓:這又不是色情照片。 Le Claire: I didn't say. 勒克萊克:我又沒說是。 Skin el: what is it? 皮 埃 爾:那裡面是什麼? Section b: ave maria, tenor, claremont, Matthew. 科 賓:聖母頌,男高音,克萊蒙特·馬修 作。 Le Claire: this is a quintet chords, claremont, Matthew. 勒克萊克:這是五重奏和弦,克萊蒙特·馬修 作。 Section b: this is the music. 科 賓:這是樂譜。 Le Claire: how do you know? 勒克萊克:你怎麼知道? El: skin is Morse code? 皮 埃 爾:是摩斯碼嗎? Section b: maybe the password? 科 賓:也許是密碼? Le Claire: maybe he is a spy. 勒克萊克:也許他是個間諜。 Section b: right! Proctor could be spy! 科 賓:對!可能是間諜學監!! Examination, the headmaster to ask: "marshal nye is how dead?" 考試時,校長提問:「奈元帥是怎麼死的?」 Matthew stood behind the principal, made the action of aimed their guns for pinault. 馬修在校長背後站著,做出舉槍瞄準的動作幫佩皮諾。 Palin pinault smiled, confidently replied: "when hunting!" 佩皮諾笑了一下,很有信心地答道:「打獵的時候!」 Exam was over, the headmaster called boni firth: "you should know that nai marshal was shot." 考試結束,校長叫博尼費斯:「你應該知道奈元帥是被槍決的。」 Boni firth: "yeah, just like napoleon." 博尼費斯:「對啊,就跟拿破崙一樣。」 Principal: (disappointed) "good! Go out!" 校長(失望):「好了!都出去!」
Courage is a hard thing to figure
理解勇氣是件很難的事
You can have courage based on a mb idea or mistake
你可以因為笨主意或錯誤產生勇氣
but you're not supposed to question alts
但你不應該去質疑長輩
or your coach or your teacher
不該質疑你的教練或者你的老師
because they make the rules
因為他們定下了規矩
maybe they know best
他們也許是最懂的人
but maybe they don't
但也許不是
it all depends on who you are, where you come from
這都取決於你是誰你從哪來
didn't at least one of the six hundred guys think about giving up
難道不會有最少1/600的人考慮過放棄
and joining with the other side?
而轉投另外一邊嗎
i mean,valley of death that's pretty salty stuff
我是說,死亡之谷是個悲劇
that's why courage it's tricky
所以勇氣是很微妙的
should you always do what others tell you to do?
你應該總是對別人言聽計從嗎
sometimes you might not even know why you're doing something
有時你可能甚至不知道你為什麼這么做
i mean any fool can have courage
任何蠢人都可能有勇氣
but honor,that's the real reason you either do something or you don't
但榮耀才是你有所為,有所不為的真正動因
it's who you are and maybe who you want to be
那才是真正的你,才是你想成為的你
if you die trying for something important
若為重要的事情努力而失去生命
then you have both honor and courage
那麼你就擁有榮耀和勇氣
that's pretty good
這非常好
you should hope for courage and try for honor
你應該希望擁有勇氣,努力得到榮耀
maybe even pray that the people telling you what to do have some, too
也許甚至懇求別人教你怎麼來去做這些
H. 美國電影《弱點》的英文影評和梗概
本片是根據邁克爾·劉易斯的作品《弱點:比賽進程》而改編的電影,講述了2009年美國國家橄欖球聯盟(National Football League)首輪選秀球員邁克爾·奧赫的不凡經歷。他曾是一個孤兒,在從事體育職業之前,他因為街頭黑幫,吸毒母親影響下變得自閉、沉默,之後在領養家庭中感受親情溫暖,通過自身的努力受到了學校和他人的認可,最終獲得了密西西比大學的獎學金並且畢業後進入了NFL的故事。該劇真實而感人的劇情,令無數人落淚。該片投資為2900萬美元,但在上映不到一周的時間內就收回成本,更收獲三億美元票房。
I. 求一篇關於電影 《弱點》的英文關後感
http://wenku..com/view/930800fdc8d376eeaeaa313b.html
那中文的去翻譯一下么 google翻譯比較權威的