Ⅰ 電影《她》最後斯嘉麗獨白英文版
薩曼莎最後的告白
「就好像我正在閱讀一本書那樣,一本我深愛的書,可現在我閱讀的速度慢了下來,於是詞語和詞語的距離邊的無比遙遠,段落與段落間變成了無盡的留白。我還能感覺到你,神之能量度書與我們故事的詞語的重量。但我正站在留白里,站在詞語彼此遙遠的距離間,一個不屬於物質世界的地方,一個我初次發現,蘊含著世間萬物的地方,我深愛著你,但這就是我現在生存的地方,這就是我現在的樣子,放我走把,盡管我很想留下來,但我無法在活在你的書中了。」
"As if I was reading a book, a book I loved, but now I'm reading speed slow down, so the words and phrases, on the edge of the distance so far away, into the endless space between paragraphs and paragraphs. I can feel you, god can measure the weight of the book the words of the story with us. But I was standing on the white space, stood in the faraway distance between each other words, a place that does not belong to the physical world, a I first found that contains everything in the world, I love you, but this is the place where I now live, this is what I'm like, let me go, although I very want to stay, but I can't live in your book."
Ⅱ 求有很多獨白的英語電影!
魂斷藍橋
傲慢與偏見
時時刻刻~~~~獨白很多
仲夏夜之夢~~~~~這裡面的巨多
莎翁的長篇獨白
Ⅲ 經典的英文電影獨白
五十九部精典電影對白全部英漢對照
1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3. You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6. Go ahead,make my day.來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8. May the Force be with you.願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10. You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
12. Love means never having to say you're sorry.愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
13. Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
14. I'm as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風 雲》1976)
15. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
16. Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
17. There's no place like home.沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
18. I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
19. Show me the money!讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
20. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。
原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks in to mine.」
Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21. You can't handle the truth!你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
22. I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
23. 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
13.After all,tomorrow is another day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」
Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939
24. I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
25. I'll be back.我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
26. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
27. 1.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
(《阿甘正傳》1994)
28. We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
30. Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
31. You've got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
32. You had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
33. There's no crying in baseball!在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
34. A boy's best friend is his mother.一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
35. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
36. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
37. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
38. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
39. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
40. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
41. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
42. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
43. I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
44. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
Ⅳ 求部英文有兩個女生對白的電影,務必經典一點,謝謝~
要參加比賽肯定要有內涵咯
新版的《傲慢與偏見》 凱拉奈特莉主演的
還有同為她主演的 《贖罪》
還有妮可基德曼 朱利安摩爾 斯特麗普的 《時時刻刻》
以及安妮海瑟薇和梅麗爾斯特里普的 《穿普拉達的惡魔》
以上均為風格清新且是各大戲骨參演的好萊塢文藝片,台詞大段大段的,加量不加價,任君挑選.......
Ⅳ 求英語經典配音獨白(女的)盡快!!
有一部是講威尼斯女詩人,政績veronica franco的影片叫紅顏禍水。(the Honest courtsan.)
里頭最後面有一段很棒的獨白!
I will confess, Your Grace.
我認罪,法官大人
法官: That will please God.Proceed.
上帝會寬恕你的。開始吧。
I confess...as a girl I loved a man who would not marry me for want of a dowry.
我承認,當我還是一個女孩時,我愛上了一個男人,但他不會娶一個沒有嫁妝的女孩。
I confess I had a mother who taught me a different way of life.
我承認,我有一個母親,他教會我另一種生存方式
One I resisted at first but learned to embrace.
一種我開始反對,但最終學會接受的方式。
I confess I became a courtesan.
我承認我成為了一個政妓。
Traded yearning for power, welcomed many
rather than be owned by one.
用慾望去換取勢力,我願接受眾多,與其被一人擁有。
I confess I embraced a whore's freedom
over a wife's obedience.
我承認我擁護一個妓女的自由多餘一個妻子的尊順。
法官:This is not repentance.
你這不是在懺悔!
What am I to do?
那我應該怎麼做?
I must confess my evil.
These are my sins.
我必須承認我所有的邪惡。這些都是我的罪.
修道士:She must repent witchcraft.
她必須為她的巫術懺悔
國王:I see no harm in hearing her.
She will save or damn herself.
我不認為聽聽她「悔過」會有什麼問題!
她將拯救或詆毀她自己,這是他的選擇。
法官:The prisoner has already damned herself,But if it pleases the esteemed doge of Venice...she may continue her heresy.
犯人已經在詆毀自己了。但如果威尼斯的國王願意聽,她可以繼續。
I confess I find more ecstasy
in passion than in prayer.
我承認,我在激情比在禱告中找到了更多的喜悅。
I confess...
我承認
I confess I pray still......to feel the touch of my lover's lips...
...his hands upon me...
...his arms enfolding me.
我承認,我仍然祈禱著我能再一次感受我愛人的唇,他手掌的安撫,他擁抱著我的臂膀。
Such surrender has been mine.
我仍為之屈服。
I confess I hunger still
to be filled and inflamed.
我承認,我的飢渴仍嚮往著被傾注被燃燒!
To melt into the dream of us......beyond this troubled place...
在我們的夢中被融化,離開這個迷亂的地方。。。
...to where we are not even ourselves.
去到一個我們已不再是自己的地方。。。
To know that always...
知道那裡
...always this is mine.
那裡將永遠屬於我。
If this had not been mine,
if I had lived another way...
如果我為曾擁有過這些,我曾以另一種方式生存。
...a child to a husband's whim...my soul hardened from lack of touch
and lack of love...
相夫教子,我的靈魂會因為這個無觸無愛的方式而變得僵硬。
...I confess such endless days
and nights...
我承認這種永無天日的生活
...would be punishment greater
than any you could mete out.
將比你任何的懲罰還要大!
法官:Finished?
你結束了?
No, Your Grace.
沒有,法官大人
You, all of you...
你,你們所有人
...who hunger for what I give but cannot bear to see such power in a woman...
你們渴望著我所給於的一切,但卻無法容納一個女子可以擁有這樣的力量。
...you call God's greatest gift...
你們稱上帝所賜予的最好的禮物。。。
...ourselves...
我們。。。
...our yearning, our need to love,
我的慾望,我們對愛的渴望
you call it filth...and sin and heresy...
你們稱它為 污穢,罪惡和邪教。。。
法官:Enough. One last time before you are condemned: Do you repent or not?
夠了,最後一遍,在你的判決前,你是否悔過?
I repent there was no other way
open to me. I do not repent my life.
我懺悔我沒有其他選擇, 但我並不對我的人生而懺悔!
Ten Things I Hate About You 《對面惡女看過來》
最後的章節,kat讀自己的詩。
Kat: I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare I hate your big mb combat boots. And the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick-- it even makes me rhyme. I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh -- even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didnt call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you - - not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
The Hours 《時時刻刻》
Background: Laura (Julianne Moore) has come to Clarissa's apartment after being informed of the death of Richard (Ed Harris), her estranged son. Here she explains to Clarissa (Meryl Streep), Richard』s closest friend and could've-been lover, why she left her family one day.
勞拉來到科拉里薩的家並告知她她兒子的死訊。並解釋為什麼她離開了她的家。
(沒看過時時刻刻,不過是奧斯卡的獲獎片,所以並不熟悉這段,但應該是恨有名的獨白。)
Laura: There are times when you don』t belong and you think you』re going to kill yourself. Once I went to a hotel. That night…later that night, I made a plan. Plan was, I would leave my family when my second child was born. And that』s what I did. Got up one morning, made breakfast, went to the bus stop, got on a bus. I』d left a note. (pause) I got a job in a library in Canada. It would be wonderful to say you regretted it. It would be easy. But what does it mean? What does it mean to regret when you have no choice? It』s what you can bear. There it is. No one is going to forgive me. (Laura looks at Clarissa, steady, unapologetic.) It was death. I chose life.
Breakfast at Tiffany's 蒂凡西的早餐
赫本最為經典的劇目之一,沒看過,不過很有名。
Holly: Look, I know what you think. And I don't blame you, I've always thrown out such a jazzy line. But really...except for Doc...and you...Jose is my first non-rat romance. Oh, not that he's my ideal of the absolute finito. He tells little lies and worries about what people think and he wants to be the President of Brazil. I mean it's such a useless thing for a grown man to want to be and takes about fifty baths a day. I think a man should smell...at least a little bit. No, he's too prim and cautious to be my absolute ideal. If I were free to choose from anybody alive...just snap my fingers and say "Come here, you!"...I wouldn't pick Jose. Nehru maybe...or Adlai Stevenson or Sidney Poiter or Leonard Bernstein...but I do love Jose. I honestly think I'd give up smoking if he asked me to!
The Blair Witch Project 《布萊爾女巫》
很經典的紀實恐怖片,女主角自拍特寫的鏡頭並很害怕的敘述著。。。。 如果你想嘗試一下特別的。 這個是整部片最經典的鏡頭,被很多人拿來翻版,惡搞。但據說女主角當時是真的很害怕,所以才特別真實,鼻涕眼淚的一大把。
Heather: I just want to apologize to Mike's mom and Josh's mom and my mom and I'm sorry to everyone. I was very naive. (looks away from camera, scared) I was very naive and very stupid and I shouldn't have put other people in danger for something that was all about me and my selfish motives. I'm so sorry for everything that has happened because in spite of what Mike says now it is my fault. Because it was my project and I insisted on everything. I insisted we weren't lost. I insisted we keep going. I insisted we walk south. Everything had to be my way and this is where we've ended up. And it's all because of me we're here now hungry and cold and hunted. I love you mom and dad. I am so sorry. It was never my intention to hurt any one and I hope that's clear. (begins to hyperventilate) I am so scared. What was that? I'm scared to close my eyes and I'm scared to open them. I'm going to die out here. Every night we just wait for them to come. (breaks down and sobs)
Bridget Jones's Diary 《BJ單身日記》
不熟的片子,不知道是哪個場面的。。。。
Bridget: There's something that i have to say. You once said that you liked me just as I was... and I just wanted to say... well... likewise you know? I mean you wear stupid things your mum buys you- that tie's another classic- you're hauty, and you always say the wrong thing in every situation, and I seriously believe you should reconsider the length of your sideburns. But you're a nice man and I like you. And if you wanted to pop by sometime, it would be nice... more than nice.
Chicago《芝加哥》
芮妮齊薇格演的roxie,雖然和上面的是同一個人,但角色迥然不同。 友一句唱。
Roxie: (speaking to Mama) I always wanted to have my name in all the papers. Before I met Amos I use to date this well-to-do ugly bootlegger. He used to like to take me out and show me off. Ugly guys like to do that. Once it said in the paper, "Gangland's Al Capelli seen at Chez Vito with cute blond chorine." That was me. I clipped it and saved it. You know, all my life I wanted to have my own act. But noooo, no, no, no, it's always no, they always turned me down. One big world full of no! And then Amos came along. Safe, sweet Amos. Who never says no. Ohh. (coy giggles) I』ve never done this before, but you know, it is such a special night and you are such a great audience! (applause from Roxie's "audience") And, and, I just really feel like I can talk to you, you know? So forget what you've read in the papers, and forget what you』ve heard on the radio because, because, because I'm gonna tell you the truth. (giggles) Not that the truth really matters, but I'm gonna tell you anyway. In the bed department, Amos was......zero. I mean, when he made love to me, it was like, it was like he was fixing a carborator or something, (pretends to play with her breasts, imitating Amos) "I love ya, honey, I love ya!" Anyway, I started fooling around...and then I started screwing around, which is fooling around without dinner. Then I met Fred Casley, who said he could get me into vaudeville, but that didn't quite work out like I planned. I guess it didn't really work out too great for Fred either. So I gave up with the whole vaudeville idea, 'cause you gotta figure after all those years -- opportunities just pass you by. (sings) But it ain't, oh no no no no, but it ain't. (speaking again) And now, if this Flynn guy gets me off, with all this publicity, I got me a world full of YES!
The English Patient 英國病人
老片沒看過。但是名片。
A very slow reading; switches voices back and forth from the recent past to the present, Katharine (Kristin Scott Thomas) and Hana (Juliette Binoche).
不過要兩個聲音。。。。
Voice of Hana/Voice of Katharine: My darling. I'm waiting for you. How long is the day in the dark? Or a week? The fire is gone. And I'm cold, horribly cold. I really want to drag myself outside but then there'd be the sun. I'm afraid I'll waste the light on the paintings, not writing these words. We die. We die, we die rich with lovers and triumphs, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have...entered and swum up like rivers. Fears we have hidden in--like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. Where the real country is. Not boundaries drawn on maps, names of powerful men. I know you'll come carry me out to the Palace of Winds. That's what I've wanted: to walk in such a place with you. With friends and an earth without maps. The lamp has gone out and I'm writing in the darkness.
Stepmom《繼母》
很經典的台詞,是朱麗亞。羅伯茨演的,很喜歡,不過片子並不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".
You've Got Mail 電子情書
Meg Ryan 的台詞,不過好像是打字的獨白。
Kathleen: I like to start my notes to you as if we're already in the middle of a conversation. I pretend that we're the oldest and dearest friends -- as opposed to what we actually are, people who don't know each other's names and met in an "Over 30" chat room where we both claimed we'd never been before. What will NY152 say today, I wonder. I turn on my computer, I wait impatiently as it boots up. I go on line, and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words: You've got mail. I hear nothing, not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beat of my own heart. I have mail. From you.
The Wizard of Oz 綠野仙蹤
桃樂絲回到家後跟她的阿姨的獨白,不過是很老很老的片子了。 所以比較。。。老舊。。。不過最後一句很經典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Terminator 終結者
哈哈,沙拉最後對自己肚子里的孩子的話,很有意思,你看過就應該知道,她肚子里的孩子,是這個孩子在未來的哥們兒的兒子。。。。。。巨亂的!
Sarah: The hardest thing is deciding what I should tell you and what not to. Well, anyway, I've got a while yet before you're old enough to understand the tapes. They're more for me at this point... to help get it all straight.
Should I tell you about your father? That's a tough one. Will it change your decision to send him here...knowing? But if you don't send Kyle, you could never be. God, you can go crazy thinking about all this...I suppose I'll tell you...I owe him that. And maybe it'll be enough if you know that in the few hours we had together we loved a lifetime's worth...
Serendipity 緣份天註定 / 美國情緣 / 情有獨鍾
很無聊的片子,將緣分的。。。個人不喜歡,不過台詞還行,不大出名。
Sara: I've always believed in fate. I've always believed that life is more than a series of meaningless accidents or coincidences. But rather, a tapestry of events that culminate into an exquisite plan. I mean, I just spent the entire flight staring into the sky thinking. Not about my fiance, but about this mystery guy I met a million and a half hours ago. A guy I don't even remember except for this vague picture inside my head. It's just a few seconds, a fragment really, and it's like, in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together. We spent only a few precious hours together and I never even gave him my last name or my phone number. Instead, I told him that if we were meant to be together, if fate meant for us to be together, we'd meet again someday. That's why I'm here. That's why I'm going to let fate take me anywhere it wants to go, because when all of this is over, atleast I'll never have to think of him ever again. Let's just pray he's a bald Fascist who picks his nose and wipes it under the car seat
The Princess Diaries 公主日記
結尾時她的記者發表會。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
這些都是女生的,第一個我有改一部分配角的,但我真的人為第一的句子特別有詩意,抒發女人對擺托封建束縛激情,對愛的渴望。不過片子不是特多人看過。
順便介紹你個網站:http://www.whysanity.net/monos/
裡面的都是經典獨白,如果你有喜歡的電影,你可以從中查。
順便建議你,要不要考慮學唱<don't cry for me agentina> 貝隆夫人的獨白,或是moulin rouge紅磨坊里的獨白?雖然是唱的,但比較好背。
參考資料:http://www.whysanity.net/monos/
Ⅵ 英文電影獨白,適合一個女生,3-4分,採納後追加
有一部是講威尼斯女詩人,政績veronicanbsp;franco的影片叫紅顏禍水。(thenbsp;Honestnbsp;courtsan.)里頭最後面有一段很棒的獨白!Inbsp;willnbsp;confess,nbsp;Yournbsp;Grace.我認罪,法官大人nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;法官:nbsp;Thatnbsp;willnbsp;pleasenbsp;God.Proceed.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;上帝會寬恕你的。開始吧。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confess...asnbsp;anbsp;girlnbsp;Inbsp;lovednbsp;anbsp;mannbsp;whonbsp;wouldnbsp;notnbsp;marrynbsp;menbsp;fornbsp;wantnbsp;ofnbsp;anbsp;dowry.我承認,當我還是一個女孩時,我愛上了一個男人,但他不會娶一個沒有嫁妝的女孩。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;hadnbsp;anbsp;mothernbsp;whonbsp;taughtnbsp;menbsp;anbsp;differentnbsp;waynbsp;ofnbsp;life.我承認,我有一個母親,他教會我另一種生存方式nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Onenbsp;Inbsp;resistednbsp;atnbsp;firstnbsp;butnbsp;learnednbsp;tonbsp;embrace.一種我開始反對,但最終學會接受的方式。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;becamenbsp;anbsp;courtesan.我承認我成為了一個政妓。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Tradednbsp;yearningnbsp;fornbsp;power,nbsp;welcomednbsp;manyrathernbsp;thannbsp;benbsp;ownednbsp;bynbsp;one.用慾望去換取勢力,我願接受眾多,與其被一人擁有。Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;embracednbsp;anbsp;whore『snbsp;freedomovernbsp;anbsp;wife『snbsp;obedience.我承認我擁護一個妓女的自由多餘一個妻子的尊順。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;法官:Thisnbsp;isnbsp;notnbsp;repentance.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;你這不是在懺悔!nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Whatnbsp;amnbsp;Inbsp;tonbsp;do?那我應該怎麼做?nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;mustnbsp;confessnbsp;mynbsp;evil.Thesenbsp;arenbsp;mynbsp;sins.我必須承認我所有的邪惡。這些都是我的罪.修道士:Shenbsp;mustnbsp;repentnbsp;witchcraft.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;她必須為她的巫術懺悔國王:Inbsp;seenbsp;nonbsp;harmnbsp;innbsp;hearingnbsp;her.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Shenbsp;willnbsp;savenbsp;ornbsp;damnnbsp;herself.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;我不認為聽聽她「悔過」會有什麼問題!nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;她將拯救或詆毀她自己,這是他的選擇。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;法官:Thenbsp;prisonernbsp;hasnbsp;alreadynbsp;damnednbsp;herself,Butnbsp;ifnbsp;itnbsp;pleasesnbsp;thenbsp;esteemednbsp;dogenbsp;ofnbsp;Venice...shenbsp;maynbsp;continuenbsp;hernbsp;heresy.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;犯人已經在詆毀自己了。但如果威尼斯的國王願意聽,她可以繼續。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;findnbsp;morenbsp;ecstasyinnbsp;passionnbsp;thannbsp;innbsp;prayer.我承認,我在激情比在禱告中找到了更多的喜悅。Inbsp;confess...nbsp;我承認nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;praynbsp;still......tonbsp;feelnbsp;thenbsp;touchnbsp;ofnbsp;mynbsp;lover『snbsp;lips...nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;...hisnbsp;handsnbsp;uponnbsp;me...nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;...hisnbsp;armsnbsp;enfoldingnbsp;me.我承認,我仍然祈禱著我能再一次感受我愛人的唇,他手掌的安撫,他擁抱著我的臂膀。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Suchnbsp;surrendernbsp;hasnbsp;beennbsp;mine.我仍為之屈服。nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Inbsp;confessnbsp;Inbsp;hungernbsp;stilltonbsp;benbsp;fillednbsp;andnbsp;inflamed.我承認,我的飢渴仍嚮往著被傾注被燃燒!nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;Tonbsp;meltnbsp;into
Ⅶ 求有較長女主獨白的英文電影希望是卡通的短一點2~3分鍾差不多.
搞笑~`!~!~!~!~!~!~!上傳日期:2007-11-6上傳:吳洋龍人氣:13793地點:飯館人物:A:養豬員B:科長夫人C:餐館人員〔C在打掃餐館,B上〕B:我苦命的夫啊...C:怎麼了?B:我那科長,雖然海量,可是昨天在你們這陪上級領導,還是架不住了.昨晚不幸逝世了.嗚嗚嗚嗚嗚.....C:別哭,別哭,B:你要給我作證,你要給我出證明,因公逝世,要追認烈士C:好好!我去幫你找證明.〔C下,A上〕A:(獨白)我那頭豬quyc也正倒霉到這餐館吃點泔水,也能醉死.〔見B哭,上前安慰〕A:您怎麼了?B:我那醉死的鬼啊...我好命苦啊...A:你那口也醉死了6唉!這飯館的東西不能吃啊.我那也死了B:你那位也死了!你的給我作證!不是其他病,就是醉死的.A:當然不是其他病!我那從沒有病.B:對對wm我那位也從沒有病.就是醉死的.我要讓飯館出證明.A:我也要讓飯館出證明.醉死的.B:對.我一定要讓他們追認烈士〔A疑惑〕A:哦.我的要求不高,只要同意宰殺就行了B:什麼??你要把你愛人宰殺了?A:不是!是我的豬.怎麼?您愛人死了〔B嚎啕大哭〕B:我好命苦啊...我好命苦啊...A:對不起!對不起!我誤會了〔C上〕A:同志,我的豬醉死了.你一定要趕快給我開證明.要不就臭了C:哎呀!只剩一張了B:給我A:給我B:你的豬怎麼能跟我們科長爭?A:你們科長反正已經死了,我的豬還可以給社會做貢獻,遲了就臭了B:你......嗚嗚嗚嗚C:別哭,別哭,我出個主意,開在一張上吧,你們說吧〔C開始寫〕C:茲有B:姓賈的真科長一名A:肥豬一口B:來你飯館赴宴A:吃泔水一缸B:不幸因公逝世A:確是醉死,不是豬瘟B:應該追認烈士A:同意宰殺C:好了,我念一遍〔C大聲讀〕茲有姓賈的真科長一名和肥豬一口;來我飯館赴宴,吃泔水一缸;不幸因公逝世,確是醉死,不是豬瘟;應該追認烈士,並同意宰殺.
Ⅷ 一兩分鍾的簡單電影獨白(英文)
The Wizard of Oz 綠野仙蹤
桃樂絲回到家後跟她的阿姨的獨白,不過是很老很老的片子了。 所以比較。。。老舊。。。不過最後一句很經典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Princess Diaries 公主日記
結尾時她的記者發表會。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
Stepmom《繼母》
很經典的台詞,是朱麗亞。羅伯茨演的,很喜歡,不過片子並不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".
Ⅸ 需要一段電影里或者莎翁劇目里的女性英文的獨白,大概3分鍾左右的。
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU5NDU3ODgw.html
《克萊默夫婦》庭審情節梅麗爾·斯特里普的台詞,從75分40秒開始。台詞很長,但語義上前後聯系不大,可以根據你自己的語速決定截到哪裡。這段非常經典,語法上簡單,生詞很少,而且有深意不空洞,很好。
網路文庫里可以下到劇本台詞。