1. 鑻辨枃鐢靛獎涓鐨勫ソ璇嶅ソ鍙
鑻辨枃鐢靛獎涓鐨勫ソ璇嶅ソ鍙ュ備笅錛
1銆丩ife is like a box of chocolates錛寉ou never know what you're gonna get.
浜虹敓灝卞儚涓鐩掑閥鍏嬪姏錛屼綘姘歌繙涓嶇煡閬撲細鍚冨埌浠涔堝懗閬擄紝涓轟粈涔堜笉鍘婚夋嫨鑷宸辯埍鐨勫彛鍛沖憿錛
2銆丼tupid is as stupid does.
鍌誨氨鏄鍌伙紝涓嶄細鍥犱負鍋氫粈涔堣屾敼鍙樸
2銆佷簡瑙e栧浗鏂囧寲錛氱數褰辨槸鏂囧寲鐨勪竴闈㈤暅瀛愶紝閫氳繃鐪嬬數褰憋紝鎴戜滑鍙浠ユ洿濂藉湴浜嗚В澶栧浗鐨勬枃鍖栥佷環鍊艱傘佸巻鍙層佷範淇楃瓑錛屾湁鍔╀簬鎷撳芥垜浠鐨勮嗛噹錛屽炲己瀵逛笉鍚屾枃鍖栫殑鐞嗚В涓庡皧閲嶃
3銆佹縺鍙戝︿範鍏磋叮錛氱數褰卞叿鏈夋晠浜嬫э紝閫氬父鏈変赴瀵岀殑鎯呰妭鍜岀敓鍔ㄧ殑浜虹墿褰㈣薄錛岃繖鍙浠ユ縺鍙戝︿範鑰呯殑瀛︿範鍏磋叮銆傚湪鎰夊揩鐨勬皼鍥翠腑瀛︿範璇璦錛屽彲浠ヤ嬌瀛︿範鍙樺緱鏇村姞杞繪澗鍜岄珮鏁堛
4銆佸炲己璺ㄦ枃鍖栦氦嫻佽兘鍔涳細閫氳繃鐪嬬數褰憋紝鎴戜滑鍙浠ヤ簡瑙d笉鍚屾枃鍖栫殑琛ㄨ揪鏂瑰紡錛岃繖瀵逛簬澧炲己璺ㄦ枃鍖栦氦嫻佽兘鍔涢潪甯告湁甯鍔┿傚湪璺ㄦ枃鍖栦氦嫻佷腑錛屾垜浠闇瑕佺悊瑙e規柟鐨勬枃鍖栬儗鏅銆佽璦涔犳儻鍜岃〃杈炬柟寮忥紝鐢靛獎鍙浠ヤ負鎴戜滑鎻愪緵榪欎簺鏂歸潰鐨勫︿範鏈轟細銆
2. 英文電影里的情話告白
「 言簡意賅型 」 You had me at Hello. — Jerry Maguire 第一次見面時,我就被你征服了。——《甜心先生》 You make me want to be a better man. — As Good As It Gets 你讓我想成為更好的人。——《盡善盡美》 I like you very much. Just as you are. — Bridget Jones Diary 我很喜歡你,就是現在的你。——《BJ 單身日記》 「 情真意切型 」 I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person. — 50 First Dates 我非常愛你,也許比任何人的愛情都要強烈。——《初戀50次》 You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die. — Shakespeare in Love 你在我心中永不衰老,永不凋謝,永不消逝。——《莎翁情史》 Without you, todays emotions would be the scurf of yesterdays. — Amelie 要是沒有你,今天的心情將會像昨日的頭皮屑一樣瑣碎。——《天使愛美麗》 「 滔滔不絕型 」 I came here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is and always will be yours. — Sense and Sensibility 我來這里並沒有抱任何期望,只是為了表明我的心意。現在我有完全的'自由來告訴你,我的心已經並將永遠屬於你。——《理智與情感》 I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone. — The Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring 我寧願和你共度一生,也不願意麵對永生不死的孤寂。——《指環王1: 魔戒再現》 You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. — Pride and Prejudice 你已經給我施了魔法,從身體到靈魂。我愛你、愛你、愛你。從今天開始,我再也不想與你分離。——《傲慢與偏見》 英文電影里的情話告白2 1、I love you not because who you are,but because who I am when I am with you我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前是誰。 2、No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is,wont make you cry沒有男人或女人值得你流淚,值得的那位不會讓你哭泣。 3、Atrue friend is some one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart一個真正的朋友是向你伸出手,觸動你心靈的人。 4、The worst way to miss some one is to be sitting right beside him knowing you cant have him想念一個人最糟糕的方式就是坐在他身旁,而知道你不能擁有他。 5、Never frown,even when you are sad,because youn ever know who is falling in love with your smile就算你不快樂也不要皺眉,因為你永遠不知道誰會愛上你的笑容。 6、To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world在世界上你可能只是某人,但對於某人你可能是世界。 7、Dont cry because it is over,smile because it happened不要因為完結而哭泣,要為曾經發生而微笑。 8、Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you在你嘗試了解他人和盼望他人了解你之前,先把你變成一個更好的人和了解自己的人。 9、Dont try so hard,the best things come when you lease expect them to不要太努力去找,最好的事情是在最預計不到的時候出現的。 10、Life is apure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us生命是一束純凈的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在。 表白情話英語句子怎麼說 英文帶翻譯 1、Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.道么,有個人時時想念著惦記你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光閃閃,綴在我的心幕上夜亮晶晶。 2、Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.你知道思念一個人的滋味嗎,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然後用很長很長的時間流成熱淚。 3、First impression of you is most lasting.對你最初的印象,久久難以忘懷。 4、I didnt stop thinking about you all day. 我整天都在想你。 5、I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. 見到你的那一瞬間,我就愛上你了。 英文電影里的情話告白3 一、英文表白情話 1、你一笑,我整顆心都融化了。 When you smile, my whole heart melts. 2我想每天睜開眼都看到你。 I want to see you every day with my eyes open. 3、有你在的地方,我就覺得那是家。 Where you are, I think that is home. 4、喜歡你是一件很幸福的事,我也希望被你喜歡。 It is a very happy thing to like you, and I hope to be liked by you. 5、每天醒來,看到你和陽光都在,就是我設想的未來。 Wake up every day, seeing you and the sun are the future that I envision. 6、我希望,我們不再互道早安,而是睡在彼此身旁。 I hope that we will not talk to each other well, but sleep next to each other. 7、就算你容易遲暮,白發蒼蒼,我還是為牽著你的手,給你我的溫柔。 Even if you are too late, white hair, I am still holding your hand, giving you my gentleness. 8、陪著你瘋,陪著你笑,陪著你哭。這一輩子我都會陪著你,直到老去。 Stay with you crazy, accompany you laughing, crying with you. I will stay with you in this life until I am old. 二、史上最美十句英文情話 1、You mean the world to me.你對我來說,就是全世界。 2、The soul cannot live without love.靈魂不能沒有愛而存在。 3、The man I loved has all the warmth。我喜歡的人啊,他有一身的溫暖。 4、Want to say too much to say to him.想說的話太多 一輩子慢慢給他說。 5、Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.執子之手,與子偕老。 6、Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream.但願會在夢中再見到我心愛的女孩! 7、Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning. 和你在一起就像在一個清爽的早晨漫步。 8、I miss you so much already and I havent even left yet!盡管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想! 9、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losing in your eyes.你有地圖么?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了。 10、You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.你在時你是一切,你不在時一切是你!
3. 英語電影里比較經典的對白有哪些
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939) 2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972) 3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954) 4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939) 5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976) 11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?「 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell『s Angels,1930 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?「 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970) 14、原文:「I could dance with you『til the cows come home. On second thought, I『d rather dance with the cows until you came home.「 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。「 15、原文:「You talking『to me?「 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?「 16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don『be stingy, baby.「 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。「 17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you『re gonna get.「 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。「 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949) 1.《阿甘正傳》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。 2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》 3 《Titanic》: Jack死亡前對rose說的話: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. 4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 自由,他臨死前說的喊出的也是這兩個字,沒有自由的生命是苟且的 6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day! 10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好! 11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live." 12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring. 13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. 14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes! 15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則 Love means never having to say you're sorrry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》) A boy's best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》) Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》) Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》) Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn. 坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》) I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》) Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>) Go ahead, make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》) There's no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》) I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》) Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) 你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》) Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》) All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》) May the Force be with you. 源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》) Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night. 緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》) Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) I am big!It's the picture that got small. 我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》) we stand alone,together 我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》) I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一 同服役。」 (《兄弟連》) WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while .And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」 威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽 終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來, 告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」 「我們的自由!!!」 「我們的自由!!!」 在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》) It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another . -----------from Shawshank Redemption
4. 美國電影里那句英文最經典阿
HELP ME
5. 電影中用英文怎麼說
movie~~~~~~~
6. 在電影中 翻譯成英文
in the movie
in movies
in the film
in films
都可以的啦,只不過,加 the 的,特指在某部電影中。
復數的,則泛指在電影中。
7. 英文電影里的好詞好句,越多越好
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》
We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》