導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 學會兩部英語電影台詞

學會兩部英語電影台詞

發布時間:2025-05-26 20:52:09

『壹』 暮光之城《暮色-twilight》《新月-new moon》《月食-eclipse》 電影版的中英文對照台詞,要完整的。非常感

《暮光之城》電影台詞(一)英語學習 2009-03-29 08:19:12 閱讀1397 評論1 字型大小:大中小 訂閱
1. I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
我從來沒有認真想過我將如何死去。

2. But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
但為最愛的人而死似乎是個不錯的選擇。

3. So I can't bring myself to regret the decision to leave home.
我並不後悔當初離家出走的決定。

4. Heard you guys coming all the way down the road.
聽說你們一路趕來。

5. Charlie here hasn't shut up about it since you told him you were coming.
聽說你要來,查理就不停地嘮叨。

6. All right, keep exaggerating. I'll roll you into the mud.
好吧,你就奪大其詞,我要讓你來個嘴啃泥巴。

7. It's getting worse with old age.
隨著年紀增長越來越瞎鬧。

8. I'm down with the kids.
我和孩子們是一夥的。

9. Oh, yeah, de. You're the bomb.
是的,老兄,你就是愛吹噓的家夥。

10. Listen, you gotta double-pump the clutch when you shift, but besides that, you should be good.
聽著,你換擋的時候要踩兩下離合器,除此之外就沒別的問題了。

11. I go to school on the reservation.
我約了人一起去學校。

12. Hi, I'm Eric, the eyes and ears of this place.
你好,我是埃裏克,這裏的千裏眼、順風耳。

13. Anything you need, tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on?
你需要什麼嗎?校園導游、午餐夥伴、還是哭泣時依靠的肩膀?

14. I'm really kind of the more suffer-in-silence tyep.
我是打落門牙往肚裡吞的那種人。(意譯)

15. She's got a great spike, huh?
她扣球不錯,對嗎?

16. Are't people from Arizona supposed to be, like, really tan?
亞利桑那州的人不都是深色皮膚的嗎?

17. Maybe that's why they kicked me out.
所以他們把我趕出來了。

18. I got your back, baby.
我支持你,寶貝。

19. They kind of keep to themselves.
他們不和別人來往。

20. I just can't get over how grown up you are. And so gorgeous.
我只是還不能習慣你已經長大了還如此迷人。

21. I literally repel technology now.
我現在真的很抵制高科技產品。

22. It doesn't even matter.
沒什麼好說的。

23. I planned to confront him and demand to know what his problem was.
我決定面對他弄清楚他到底有什麼問題。

24. Ice doesn't really help the uncoordinated.
冰使我失去了平衡。

25. Anyway, I figured I'd lend a hand.
不管怎樣,我要去幫忙。

26. Prom Committee is a chick thing, but I gotta cover it for the paper anyway, and they need a guy to help choose the music.
舞會委員會是女孩子的事情,不過這樣我就不用考試了,她們需要一個男孩子幫忙挑選音樂

27. It's complicated.
一言難盡。

28. I'm sure I can keep up.
我有耐心聽你傾訴。

29. I'm just trying to figure you out. You 're very difficult for me to read.
我只想了解你。對我來說,你很難看透。

30. No. It sure as hell is not okay. You can kiss your license goodbye.
不,情況很糟糕。你可以和駕照吻別了。

☆☆電影資料:

影片名稱:《Twilight》 2009 (暮光之城2新月)The Twilight Saga: New Moon 經典台詞

導演:克里斯·韋茲 編劇:斯蒂芬妮·梅耶

1、Edward:Bella,you give me everything just by breathing.

愛德華:貝拉,你的一呼一吸就是我的全部。

2、Death that hath sucked the honey of the breath,hath has no power yet upon the beauty.

死亡雖然帶走了你甜美的呼吸,卻無法奪走你的美麗!

3、Edward:Bella,the only thing that can hurt me is you,and I don′t have anything else to be afraid of.

愛德華:貝拉,唯一能傷害我的只有你,其他的我什麼都不怕!

4、Bella:The pain is my only reminder that he is real…

貝拉:只有痛苦才能提醒我他曾經存在過…

5、Jacob:Age is just a number.

雅各布:年齡只是個數字!

6、Bella:You are sort of beautiful.

貝拉:你長得有點帥!

7、Laurent:An eye for an eye.

勞倫特:以牙還牙!

8、Jacob:You know,lack of confidence in us is a little insulting.

雅各布:對我們沒有信心那也算一種侮辱。

9、Edward:He did say,I couldn′t take a step inside through the door.I came in through the window.

愛德華:他說過,我不能踏進門口一步,我是從窗戶進來的!

第三部的我發給你吧··

『貳』 有哪些適合英語對話的電影片段

經典英語電影很多,其中包含親情、愛情、友情、個人奮斗等等類型;
在這些電影中,讓人們印象深刻的經典片段更是不計其數,我給你提供兩部電影的經典片段台詞;


一部是《怦然心動》中爺爺對男主人公說的話:
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare. 有些人淺薄,有些人金玉其外敗絮其中,但是總有一天,你會遇到一個絢麗的人,他讓你覺得你以前遇到過的所有人都只是浮雲。
一部是《肖申克的救贖》中的台詞:
These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institution alized.
監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就是體制化。
還有個四人對話的《獅子王》

Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You see I... Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu.
生活是不公平的,對不對?比如:我,國王永遠不是我。還有你,永遠見不到明天的陽光。再見。
Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你媽媽沒有告訴過你不要拿食物玩嗎?
Scar: What do you want? 你來做什麼?
Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.
我來通知國王穆法沙即將駕臨,你最好為自己沒有參加早上的慶典找個好借口。
Scar: Oh now look Zazu, you made me lose my lunch. 噢,Zazu,你弄丟了我的午餐
Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a Hippo with a Hernia.
哈,如果國王來了,你失去的就不止是那個。他像一頭發狂的河馬。
Scar: Ohhh...I quiver with FEAR! 我怕得發抖。
Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way...HELP!!!! Scar,別那樣子看我。救救我!
Mufasa: Scar! ... Drop him. 放下它。
car: Mmm-Mmm-Hmmm?
Zazu: Impeccable timing your majesty. 來得正是時候,陛下。
Scar: Why! if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
大哥怎麼會屈尊到普通百姓這兒來?
Mufasa: Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. Sarabi和我在辛巴的慶典上沒有見到你。
Scar: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. Must have slipped my mind. 是今天舉行嗎?噢,太可怕了。肯定是我搞錯了。
Zazu: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!
沒錯,是你太滑頭了。作為國王的弟弟,你應該站在隊伍的第一位。
Scar: Well, I was first in line...until the little hairball was born. 我一直是第一位,直到這個小毛頭出生。
Mufasa: That hairball is my son...and your future king. 那小毛球是我的兒子,也是你們未來的國王。
Scar: Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy. 噢,我應該練習自己的禮儀。
Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar. 不要給我臉色看,Scar。
Scar: On, no, Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 噢,不,Mufasa,也許是你不該給我臉色看。
Mufasa: Is that a challenge? 想挑戰我嗎?
Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 別發火,別發火,我從未想過挑戰你。
Zazu: Pity! Why not? 真遺憾,為什麼不?
Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
論聰明才智,我有獅子的天分。但說到殘忍的力量,恐怕我沒有多少獅子的基因。

3

Zazu: There's one in every family, sire...two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.
每個家族都有這么一個的,陛下。事實上,我們家有兩個。他們總是想破壞一些特殊場合。
Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? 我該怎麼處置他?
Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 他做條地毯很不錯。
Mufasa: Zazu!
Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him. 想一想,無論何時只要他弄臟自己,你就可以把他拖出去打。
Rafiki: Hmmm...heh heh heh...Simba.
Simba: Dad! Dad! come on Dad, we gotta go. Wake up! Oops! Sorry. Dad? Dad. Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,...
爸爸,爸爸,快點兒,爸爸,我們得走了,醒醒。 Sarabi: Your son ...is awake...你兒子醒了…
Mufasa: Before sunrise, he's your son.太陽升起前,他是你的兒子。
Simba: Dad. Come on Dad. 快點兒,爸爸。
Simba: You Promised! 你答應過我的。
Mufasa: Okay, okay. I'm up. I'm up.
Simba: Yeah!
Mufasa: Look Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom. 看,辛巴,有陽光的地方都是我們的王國。
Simba: Wow.
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
國王作為統治者,總是像太陽一樣升起落下。有一天,辛巴,我會像太陽一樣落山,而你就會作為新國王,像太陽一樣升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? 那這都會成為我的?
Mufasa: Everything. 一切。
這些對話經典而富有哲理,希望你我都能在其中學到一些。

『叄』 英語電影經典語錄大全

英語電影經典語錄大全

導語:有時候我們看電影不僅僅是一種享受,其實我們看英語電影,可以學習英語口語,摘錄經典台詞,學習英語語法等等。下面是由勵志網的我為大家整理的一些英語電影經典語錄,與供大家的需要,希望各位讀者閱讀愉快!

1.While our dream is confronted with the reality, you always feel painful. Just trample on the pain, or you'll be beat down by it.

《和平年代》里的話:當幻想和現實面對時,總是很痛苦的。要麼你被痛苦擊倒,要麼你把痛苦踩在腳下。A true love is what

2.doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.

真正的愛情是不講究熱鬧不講究排場不講究繁華更不講究嚎頭的《一天》----In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just

3.standing in the dawn light.

只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。

4.《教父》----I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。

5.《愛情故事》

Love means never having to say you're sorry真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。

6.《黑天鵝》

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。

7.《阿甘正傳》

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。

8.《死亡詩社》

You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。

9.《冰與火之歌》

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。

10.Frankly, my dear, I don』t give a damn.「坦白地說,親愛的,我不在乎。」—— 亂世佳人(Gone with the Wind, 1939)影片結尾,瑞特決意離開,斯嘉麗苦苦哀求:「你要是走了,我該去哪裡?我該怎麼辦?」瑞特冷冷地扔下這句話揚長而去。

11.I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.「我會開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」—— 教父(The Godfather, 1972)影片開頭,庄尼到教父家中求助,希望幫他成為一部電影的主演。教父非常自信地用這句話安慰庄尼,叫他放心。影片後期邁克爾接管家族事務後,在處理拉斯維加斯賭場事務時也引用了父親的這句話,表明他已成長為新一代教父。

12.You don』t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could』ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.

13.你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混—— 碼頭風雲(On the Waterfront, 1954)哥哥勸說泰瑞向工會頭目屈服,泰瑞憤怒地指責哥哥當初命令他在拳擊比賽中放水,使他成為一個一事無成的小混混。

14.Toto, I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.

「托托,我感覺我們已經不在堪薩斯了。」—— 綠野仙蹤(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)多蘿西初到OZ國的第一句話。影片中在堪薩斯的畫面都是黑白的,到OZ國之後轉為彩色。

15.Go ahead, make my day.「繼續啊,讓我高興高興。」—— 撥雲見日(Sudden Impact, 1983)卡拉漢警官面對餐廳里劫持人質的歹徒,冷冰冰地說了這么一句話。結果歹徒懾於他的氣勢,乖乖的放下了手中的槍。

16.All right, Mr. DeMille, I』m ready for my close-up.「好了,德米爾先生,我已經准備好拍特寫了。」—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)影片結尾,精神完全失常的諾瑪槍殺年輕的情人之後,面對蜂擁而至的警察和記者,她以為自己又開始拍電影了。

17.Hate got me into prison, love is gonna break me out.仇恨使我進了監獄,愛將使我重獲自由。——《颶風》(丹左華盛頓扮演的颶風拳王一生被囚禁在監獄中,但清白的他永遠不會放棄希望)

18.Get busy living or get busy dieing.

要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。----《肖申克的救贖》(總之,人生不能就是這么忙碌地活著。)

19.

——You want answers? 你要知道答案嗎?

----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!

----You can』t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人無幾》(傑克尼克森的這句台詞非常有力,它證明真理總是 *** 裸的,而 *** 裸總是難以接受的。)

20.We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。

——《黑客帝國》(注意其翻譯。黑客電影里很多台詞都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)

21.Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角鬥士》(有點「我自橫刀向天笑」的意思)

個性英文台詞精選 經典英文句子帶翻譯 經典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美簡短合集 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文電影台詞精選 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞 勵志英語電影台詞 英語電影經典語錄大全 英文電影里的經典台詞精選

『肆』 英語電影經典台詞

英語電影經典台詞

一、肖申克的救贖

1、Everything you see exists together in a delicatebalance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2、I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3、I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you golooking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on theworld.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5、It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

閱讀全文

與學會兩部英語電影台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
林正英電影大全喜劇免費 瀏覽:125
哪裡有免費領電影票 瀏覽:165
有什麼美國電影的女主角漂亮 瀏覽:85
紀實電影解說大全集 瀏覽:84
愛萌大女人電影 瀏覽:504
日本電影黑什麼名字 瀏覽:473
迪士尼電影中英文百度雲資源 瀏覽:835
一部電影講的是中國 瀏覽:276
東四牌樓電影完整版 瀏覽:525
homestay電影院 瀏覽:612
電影院2020第一場電影看什麼 瀏覽:296
故宮電影觀後感400字 瀏覽:630
美人魚電影音樂賞析 瀏覽:782
愛情公寓電影版是不是結局是什麼 瀏覽:170
電影大丫鬟劇情舊版 瀏覽:623
少年音樂系列電影大全 瀏覽:875
老風聲電影完整版 瀏覽:749
通過空氣傳播的鐵線蟲電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:44
曾志偉的完整電影 瀏覽:649
狗音樂的電影 瀏覽:585