Ⅰ 灰姑娘 2015 電影台詞"堅強而勇敢,仁慈而善良"英文
英文台詞:「have courage and be kind」
」仁慈而善良「直譯:「strong and brave, kind and kind」
「have courage and be kind」這句話是灰姑娘的媽媽去世前跟灰姑娘鼓勵她的一句話。
《灰姑娘》(Cinderella)是迪士尼公司出品的劇情片,由肯尼思·布拉納執導,凱特·布蘭切特、莉莉·詹姆斯、理查德·麥登、海倫娜·伯翰·卡特等主演。
影片改編自同名動畫電影《灰姑娘》,劇情延續迪士尼經典動畫的故事——灰姑娘母親、父親相繼去世,繼母和其女兒們對她百般折磨,但灰姑娘得到魔法相助,成為王子的意中人的故事。
該片於2015年3月13日北美與中國大陸同步上映,截至3月16日,僅僅三天時間,該片已在中國市場斬獲約1.8億票房 。
(1)英文電影動畫台詞擴展閱讀:
故事簡介:
母親的早逝令灰姑娘辛德瑞拉再也感受不到母愛的溫暖,失去了公主般的童年。後母和她的兩個女兒,無時無刻不在想方設法折磨仙德瑞拉,給她糟糕的住處、做不完的家務。幸好得道多助、失道寡助,心地善良的辛德瑞拉結識了一大班朋友,老鼠、鳥兒、小狗都是守護在她周圍的老友記。
王子要在全城尋找王妃,仙德瑞拉用破舊零碎的布料趕做了一件禮服,當然這遠遠比不上心花怒放的姐姐們穿得艷麗。然而,灰姑娘得到了魔法相助,在神奇的法術中她美得傾城,坐著南瓜車來到王子的宮殿,與王子翩翩起舞。
她知道,法術會在12點之前統統消失,大鍾敲響的那一刻,她慌忙逃離王子,情陷已深的王子拿著灰姑娘不小心遺下的玻璃鞋,誓要從百萬女子中找到一生中的最愛辛德瑞拉。
參考資料:網路-《灰姑娘》
Ⅱ 漫威電影經典台詞英文12句 那些熱血的電影情節
相信漫威是不少人學生時代心目中最愛的漫畫了,當漫畫拍成了電影,一個個畫紙上的英雄跳脫出平面,真實的展示在3d世界中,這一份熱血便更加與刻骨銘心了。漫威的電影不止是有令人眼花繚亂的特效製作,還有那些振奮人心的經典台詞,讓我們一起來回顧一下吧!
Iron Man(鋼鐵俠)
1,Failure is the fog through which we glimpse triumph.
失敗是迷霧,穿過它,我們就可以瞥見光明。
2,The early bird gets the worm, but its the second mouse that gets the cheese.
早起的鳥兒有蟲吃,但吃到乳酪的往往是第二隻老鼠。
3,I am sorry,the earth is close today,you gotta pack yourself and get out of here.
抱歉,地球今天打烊了,你應該把自己打個包,離開這個地方。
Captain America(美國隊長)
4,You just dont know when to give up,do you.I can do this all day.
沒人能讓我放棄,除了我自己。
5,I cant control their fear, only my own.
我控制不了他人的恐懼,我只能控制自己的恐懼。
6,That you must stay who you are. Not a perfect soldier, but a good man.
不論這個世界怎麼變,我永遠選擇做良心。
7,Im loyal to nothing except the dream.
我只忠於我的夢想。
8,Compromise where you can. Where you cant, dont.
該讓步時讓步,不該讓步時決不退讓。
Spider Man(蜘蛛俠)
9,Dont just follow the path. Make your own trail.
走自己的路,不要隨波逐流。
10,The world cannot be changed without changing our thinking.
只有改變思維,才能改變世界。
11,Its the choices we make that makes us who we are, and we always have a choice to make things right.
我們每一個人都面臨選擇,我們是什麼樣的人,取決於你選擇做什麼樣的人。
12,If youre nothing without this suit.Then you shouldnt have it
如果沒了這身盔甲你什麼也不是,那你就沒資格擁有它。
看完了本期盤點漫威電影中的經典台詞是否有勾起當初自己初看電影時的激昂呢,各個英雄們為了守護地球的努力奮斗是否有讓你再重溫一遍電影的想法呢歡迎點擊的各位觀看,喜歡就收藏吧!
Ⅲ 請給我一些英文原版動畫電影里的經典台詞,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分
我只有幾條《僵屍新娘》里的
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
蠟燭灼燒我不覺痛楚。
If you cut me with a knife It's still the same
利刃割過也依然如故。
And I know her heart is beating
聽著她的心跳好像音符。
And I know that I am dead
而我的心兒早已「入土」
Yet the pain here that I feel
可如今它如此地痛苦。
Try and tell me it's not real
誰來告訴我這不過是虛無。
And it seems that I still have A tear to shed
為何我的眼淚還是流個不住。
With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.
用這只手,我將為你驅走悲痛;你的酒杯將永不幹涸,因為我將是你生命中的美酒;用這蠟燭,我將在黑暗中照亮你的路途;用這戒指,我要你成為我的妻子。
Ⅳ 求動畫電影《僵屍新娘》的結婚台詞(英文版),從主婚骷髏開始說話那段一直到艾米莉灰飛煙滅的所有台詞。
我將用我的手帶你走出憂傷困苦
With this hand I will lift your sorrows.
你的杯將永不幹涸因為我將是你杯中的生命之泉
Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.
我將用這支蠟燭在黑暗中照亮你的生命
With this candle, I will light your way into darkness.
現在我用這只戒指向你求婚你願做我的妻子嗎?
With this ring, I ask you to be mine
Ⅳ 一部迪斯尼動畫電影中的十句英文台詞
隨意哪部電影都行嗎?是需要上下文相關聯的?還是經典台詞就行?
如果是相關聯台詞,如下《獅子王》中的片段:
獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的
如果是經典台詞,那麼《獅子王》中的經典台詞如下:
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證
I'm here to announce that King's Mufasa's on his way, so you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.(Zazu) 我來通知木法沙國王即將駕臨,你最好為自己沒有參加早上的慶典找個好借口。
A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.(Mufasa) 國王作為統治者終是像太陽一樣生起落下。
Ⅵ 歐美動畫電影經典台詞中英對照
導語:下面是我收集整理的歐美動畫電影經典台詞,看到這些熟悉的句子,是否勾起了你的童年回憶呢?
歐美動畫電影經典台詞:
獅子王:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的`,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
怪物史萊克:
Shrek: Quick tell a lie!
史萊克:快點撒一個謊!
Pinocchio: What should I say?
皮諾曹:我該說什麼?
Donkey: Say something crazy... like “I'm wearing ladies' underwear!”.
驢子:說一些瘋狂的事情...像"我正穿著女人的內褲"。
Pinocchio: Um, ok. I'm wearing ladies' underwear.
皮諾曹:嗯,好。我正穿著女人的內褲。
Pinocchio: [silence]
皮諾曹:(沉默)
Shrek: Are you?
史萊克:你正穿著(女人的內褲)嗎?
Pinocchio: I most certainly am not.
皮諾曹:我非常肯定沒有穿著(女人的內褲)。
Pinocchio: [nose extends] .
皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)
Donkey: It looks like you most certainly am are.
驢子:這看起來就像你非常肯定穿著在。
Pinocchio: I am not.
皮諾曹:我沒有。
Pinocchio: [nose extends]
皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)
Gingerbread Man: IT'S A THONG!
姜餅人:它是一個皮帶!
Gingy:Oww! They’re briefs.
姜餅人:噢!它們是短褲!
Pinocchio:Are not.
皮諾曹:不是!
GIngy:Are too!
姜餅人:是的!
Pinocchio:Are not.
皮諾曹:不是.
Gingy:Are too!
姜餅人:是的!
功夫熊貓:
1.世間無巧合
There are no accidents.
2.欲避之,反促之。
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了.
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄
4.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。
Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.
5.俗語說,既往者之不鑒,來著尤可追!那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it’s called the present (the gift)
6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,
我不能讓樹為我開花,
也不能讓它提前結果
Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(師傅)
I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,
nor make it bear food before it’s time .
師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制
我可以控制果實何時墜落
我還可以控制在何處播種
那可不是幻覺 大師
but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
That is not illusion , Master
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
你可能想要蘋果 或桔子
可你只能得到桃子
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach
師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎
But peache can not defeate Tai Long
烏龜:也許它可以的 ,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。
Ⅶ 四部英語原聲電影(動畫片) 每部摘抄三句經典台詞 急電...
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。