以下是一些帶翻譯的英文電影名字:
《lolita》《一樹梨花壓海棠》
《stagecoach》《關山飛渡》
《waterloo bridge》《魂斷藍橋》
《bathing beauty》《出水芙蓉》
《ferris buellers day off》《春天不是讀書天》
《ghost》《人鬼情未了》
《fugitive》《亡命天涯》
《flipped》《怦然心動》
㈡ 一部英語電影的英文介紹和經典台詞
<titanic>泰坦尼克號
1)介紹:
After winning a trip on the RMS Titanic ring a dockside card game, American Jack Dawson spots the society girl Rose DeWitt Bukater who is on her way to Philadelphia to marry her rich snob fiance Cal Hockley. Rose feels helplessly trapped by her situation and makes her way to the aft deck and thinks of suicide until she is rescued by Jack. Cal is therefore obliged to invite Jack to dine at their first-class table where he suffers through the slights of his snobbish hosts. In return, he spirits Rose off to third class for an evening of dancing, giving her the time of her life. Deciding to forsake her intended future all together, Rose asks Jack, who has made his living making sketches on the streets of Paris, to draw her in the nude wearing the invaluable blue diamond Cal has given her. Cal finds out and has Jack locked away. Soon afterwards, the ship hits an iceberg and Rose must find Jack while both must run from Cal even as the ship sinks deeper into the freezing water.
Proction Status: Released
Logline: A young man and woman from different social classes fall in love aboard the ill-fated voyage.
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama and Romance
Running Time: 3 hrs. 17 min.
Release Date: December 19, 1997
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for disaster related peril and violence, nudity, sensuality and brief language.
Distributors: Paramount Pictures
Proction Co.: Lightstorm Entertainment
Studios: 20th Century Fox, Paramount Pictures
U.S. Box Office: $600,743,440
Filming Locations: Rosarito, Mexico
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Los Angeles, California, USA
United Kingdom
Proced in: United States
2)經典對白
Rose: Jack, this is impossible. I can't see you.
Rose: Jack,這不可能,我看不到你。
Jack: Rose, you're no picnic... you're a spoiled brat even, but under that you're a strong, pure heart, and you're the most amazing astounding girl I've ever known and…
Jack: Rose,你並不是在野餐。好了,被寵壞的孩子,但是你有堅強而純潔的心靈,你是我見過的最令人吃驚的女孩……
Rose: Jack I…
Rose: Jack,我……
Jack: No wait. Let me try to get this out. You're amazing... and I know I have nothing to offer you, Rose. I know that. But I'm involved now. You jump, I jump, remember? I can't turn away without knowing you're going to be alright.
Jack: 等等。讓我把話說完。你是那麼吸引我……我知道我並沒有什麼可以給你,Rose,我知道。但是我應經愛上你了。你跳,我就跳,記得嗎?我不能就這樣離開,不知道你是否平安。
Rose: You're making this very hard. I'll be fine. Really.
Rose: 你把事情弄得復雜了。我會好起來的。真的。
Jack: I don't think so. They've got you in a glass jar like some butterfly, and you're going to die it you don't break out. Maybe not right away, cause you're strong. But sooner or later the fire in you is going to go out.
Jack: 我不這么想。你像被他們放在玻璃罐中的蝴蝶一樣,你會力竭而亡。也許不是馬上, 因為你很堅強。但是這是早晚的事。
Rose: It's not up to you to save me, Jack.
Rose: 我不能靠你來救我,Jack。
Jack: You're right. Only you can do that.
Jack: 對。只有你自己能救自己。
Rose: I have to go back, they'll miss me. Please, Jack, for both our sakes, leave me alone.
Rose: 我得回去了,他們會掛念我的。Jack,請讓我單獨待著,這樣對我們都好
3)經典台詞:
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world.
我們是真*走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚。死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這。
㈢ 電影的英文是什麼
電影英文翻譯為Movie。
電影是一種視聽藝術形式,通過連續的動態圖像和聲音來講述一個故事或展示信息。電影作為一種重要的文化載體,已經成為了全球性的娛樂形式。下面詳細解釋電影的幾個主要方面。
電影的起源與發展
電影最初是運用照相技術拍攝並展示動態影像的發明之一。隨著時間的推移,電影技術不斷發展,逐漸形成了現今的電影產業。它不僅是一種娛樂方式,也成為了藝術、文化和社會的重要反映。
電影的類型與特點
電影有多種類型,包括動作片、喜劇片、劇情片、科幻片等。各種類型的電影擁有各自獨特的風格與特點,滿足觀眾的多樣化需求。電影通過影像、音樂、對白等多種元素來構建故事情節和人物性格,帶給觀眾不同的情感體驗和思考啟示。
電影的全球影響與傳播
電影作為一種全球性的文化產品,具有強大的傳播能力。通過電影,世界各地的文化、價值觀和生活方式得以交流和融合。英語作為電影產業的主要語言之一,使得電影成為了推廣英語和文化交流的重要工具。而Movie作為電影的英文表達,是全球電影產業中普遍接受和使用的術語。
綜上所述,電影作為一種重要的文化藝術形式,其英文表達為Movie。它不僅是一種娛樂方式,更是文化交流與傳播的媒介。
㈣ 電影英文怎麼說
電影英文:Movie(美式) 或 Film(英式)。
電影是19世紀美國國家生活水平上升大眾產生新需求的娛樂產物。電影根據視覺暫留原理,運用照相(以及錄音)手段把外界事物的影像(以及聲音)攝錄在膠片上,通過放映(同時還原聲音),用電的方式將活動影像投射到銀幕上(以及同步聲音)以表現一定內容的現代技術。
電影是一種視覺及聽覺藝術,利用膠卷、錄像帶或數位媒體將影像和聲音捕捉,再加上後期的編輯工作而成。
電影是一種綜合的現代藝術,亦正如藝術本身,有著復雜而繁多的科系。電影有很多類型,也有多種分類方法。
電影從有聲電影開始發展,目前已經到了電影的特技時代了。運用大量的電腦特技製作出來的電影,受廣大中年以下的朋友歡迎。
國外電影廣告在美國和英國的電影廣告中,有這樣八種標記:
(1)美國X——禁止未成年者觀看的影片,G——所有觀眾可看片,R——十七歲以下禁止觀看,PG——一般觀眾可看。
(2)英國U——內容正派片,A——一般觀眾可看片,X——18歲以下青少年禁看片,AA——少年兒童禁看的兇殺片。
(4)一部好電影英文翻譯擴展閱讀
中國最早放映的電影——1896年8月11日法國商人在上海徐園「又一村」茶樓內放映的「西洋影戲」。
中國第一部電影是戲曲片京劇《定軍山》,內有《請纓》、《舞刀》等片斷,1905年(清光緒三十一年),由北京豐泰照相館攝制。無聲片,長約半小時。
中國第一部短故事片是《難夫難妻》(又名《洞房花燭》),1913年在上海拍攝,無聲片,鄭正秋編劇,鄭正秋和張石川聯合導演。此片是由亞細亞影戲公司開張後的第一部作品,首開家庭倫理劇之先河。
中國第一部長故事片——1921年中國影戲研究社在上海拍攝第一部長故事片《閻瑞生》。
中國現存最早的一部可放映電影——1922年由張石川導演的《勞工之愛情》又名《擲果緣》,是現存尚可放映的最早的一部中國電影,也是中國現存最早的故事片。
中國第一部有聲電影是《歌女紅牡丹》,明星影片公司1931年攝制,該片採用的是蠟盤配音的技術。
中國第一部開創電影奇跡的影片《破艙》,是完全一個人攝制的、零成本、即興創作(先拍攝後寫劇本)的電影長片,2013年楊誠俊導演電影。
中國第一部獲得國際大獎的影片是20世紀30年代由蔡楚生導演的《漁光曲》,它在1935年莫斯科國際電影節上獲「榮譽獎」。
㈤ 一部激動人心的電影 英語翻譯
an exciting movie
㈥ 英文翻譯:我看了一部非常好的電影
我看了一部非常好的電影
I saw a very good movie
㈦ 用至少三句英語描述一部電影,並且要有翻譯
純原創啊!100%有木有!如果覺得少了可以挑揀一些摘走,阿甘這部電影真心不錯!望樓主採納!
——————————————————————————————————————————
《Forrest Gump》
It is a movie which won the Oscar price and moved me deeply.This movie tells a story that a man whose IQ was only 75 but defeated through his strong heart and the mind of never giving up. He finaly became an succeed and famous people. There is one motto of him beat me.That is "Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get."Told us learning to carry our hope on the journey of our life.
《阿甘正傳》
這是一部榮獲奧斯卡大獎並且深深打動我的電影。這個電影講述了一個智商只有75的人依靠著強大的內心和永不放棄的信念戰勝自我的故事。最終他成為了一個成功的男人。其中他的一條格言深入我心,那就是「生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你將要抓到哪一顆。」教會我們在人生的旅途中要滿懷希望。
㈧ 好的電影英語句子帶翻譯
電影是一門年輕的綜合藝術,同時也是科學進步與工業革命的產物,深深地打上了商業文明的烙印。下面是我帶來的好的電影英語 句子 帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!
好的電影英語句子帶翻譯1
1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939
第1名:“坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。”——《亂世佳人》(1939年)
2. "I"m going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather, 1972
第2名:“我要開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。”——《教父》(1972年)
3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody,
instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
第3名:“你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像
現在這樣當個小混混。"”——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)
4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
第4名:“托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。”——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
5. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
第5名:“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
6. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
第6名:“來吧,讓我也高興高興。”——《撥雲見日》(1983年)
7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
第7名:“好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
8. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
第8名:“願原力與你同在。”——《星球大戰》(1977年)
9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
第9名:“緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
第10名:“你是在對我說話嗎?”——《計程車司機》(1976年)
11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967
第11名:“現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。”——《鐵窗喋血》(1967年)
12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979
第12名:“我喜歡在清早聞汽油彈的氣味。”——《現代啟示錄》(1979年)
13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970
第13名:“真愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。”——《 愛情 故事 》(1970年)
14. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941
第14名:"夢想由此構成。"《馬爾他獵鷹》(1941年)
15. "E.T. phone home." E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982
第15名:“E.T.打電話回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!" In the Heat of the Night, 1967
第16名:“他們叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎熱的夜晚》(1967年)
17. "Rosebud." Citizen Kane, 1941
第17名:“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凱恩》(1941年)
18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949
第18名:“成了!媽!世界之巔!”——《白熱》(1949年)
19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976
第19名:“我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了。”——《電視台風雲》(1976年)
20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942
第20名:“路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。”——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
21. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."
The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
第21名:“曾經有人想調查我。我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)
22. "Bond. James Bond." Dr. No, 1962
第22名:“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”——《諾博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)
23. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
第23名:“沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。”——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
24. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd., 1950
第24名:“我很大!是畫面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
25. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996
第25名:“給我錢!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)
26 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933
試譯: 哪你那天過來看我吧! (儂本多情,1993)
27 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969
試譯:我在這兒走著!我在這兒走著!(午夜牛郎,1969)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
好的電影英語句子帶翻譯2
You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》)
You had me at″hello.″
當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》)
There's no crying in baseball!
在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)
Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》)
As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》)
Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》)
Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》)
I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》)
Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)
I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》)
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraodinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)
好的電影英語句子帶翻譯3
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
㈨ 用英文介紹一部英文電影,加翻譯
美國片"換子疑雲"。
本片是根據一個發生在上世紀二十年的真實故事改編而成的,安吉麗娜·朱莉在片中扮演一位母親,她懷疑被拐賣後再次回到身邊的兒子,有可能並不是自己真正的兒子。而以傑傑·瓊斯警官(傑弗里·多諾萬飾演)為首的警方則對此根本不予理會,專斷的警方認為克里斯汀產生了錯覺,並且把她關進了精神病院。
另一方面,一位一直在電台裡面佈道的牧師古斯塔夫·布里格拉伯(約翰·馬爾科維奇飾演)認為這是洛杉磯警局腐敗導致的惡果,並且堅決的站在了克里斯汀一邊。牧師堅持要用克里斯汀的例子來攻擊當局的腐朽。
而更加把劇情帶上高潮的是一個男孩的,他告訴警方一個可怕而精神失常的男人多次強迫他一起綁架並且殺害了不少男孩,沃爾特就是其中之一。其後運用交切鏡頭,導演把兇殺案審判和市政聽證會兩個重要的事件拼接在一起,把故事引向結尾。
「Changeling" from U.S.A
This film was adapted from a true story happened in twenties last century in America. A mother played by Angelina Jolie lost her little boy first,then, she found the boy returned from Captain J.J. Jones (policeman) not a same one. So, after the big quarrels, Jones sent the mother to asylum as he was irritated severely and took her as the insane.
On the otherhand, a priest called Reverend Briegleb insisted that, what the mother suffered was no otherthing than the corruption of the police station, he supported the mother and was actively invovled in the whole case in order to fight against the evil power.
The culmination of the scenario was posed by a boy's wittness, who admitted himself as an assistant in a murder of children, and he pointed the lost son of the mother was just one of those victims. The film was ended in the court debating, and the truth of the cases was graally revealed.