⑴ 英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄揚.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我們將要讓你們非常高興。這里套用了克林特•伊思特伍德的一句台詞:
Go ahead and make my day!
⑵ 看英文電影(並摘抄電影中的台詞)20個 救命啊= =我寒假作業= =
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
⑶ 80句經典英文電影台詞,英語作文最佳素材
經典電影台詞,點燃英語創作靈感
《亂世佳人》——堅韌與愛情的贊歌
《怦然心動》——成長與情感的印記
……
其他深刻台詞,探索人生的深度
……
跨越時空的智慧,人生旅程的啟示
……
這些電影台詞猶如生活的燭光,照亮你的英語寫作之路,激發無限創意。從《亂世佳人》的堅韌愛情,到《怦然心動》的成長課題,它們不僅是電影中的經典,更是人生的哲理。讓我們在文字的世界中,書寫屬於自己的精彩篇章。
⑷ 100句經典英文電影台詞,學英語必須收藏
電影中的經典台詞如同珍貴的寶石,閃爍著智慧與情感的光芒,它們不僅刻畫了角色的性格與命運,也觸動著觀眾的心弦。在眾多電影中,每一句台詞都蘊含著深刻的意義,彷彿一把鑰匙,打開了一扇通往角色內心世界的門。
"Frankly, my dear, I don』t give a damn." ——《亂世佳人》,這句話簡潔而有力,展現了角色的獨立與決絕。
"I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse." ——《教父》,展示了黑幫世界的殘酷與權力的誘惑。
"You don』t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could』ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." ——《碼頭風雲》,揭示了命運的捉弄與自我價值的探索。
"Toto, I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore." ——《綠野仙蹤》,寓意著新世界與未知的挑戰。
"Here』s looking at you, kid." ——《卡薩布蘭卡》,傳遞了對過去的回憶與對未來的憧憬。
"Go ahead, make my day." ——《撥雲見日》,展現了角色的幽默與對生活的積極態度。
"All right, Mr.DeMille, I』m ready for my close-up." ——《日落大道》,反映了對表演藝術的熱愛與對夢想的追求。
"May the Force be with you." ——《星球大戰》,象徵著勇氣與力量的傳承。
"Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night." ——《彗星美人》,預示著即將來臨的冒險與挑戰。
"You talking to me?" ——《計程車司機》,表達了角色的孤獨與對社會的質疑。
"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" ——《地獄天使》,展現了角色的幽默與對日常生活的關注。
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning." ——《現代啟示錄》,反映了戰爭的殘酷與人性的復雜。
"Love means never having to say you』re sorry." ——《愛情故事》,闡述了愛的意義與包容。
"I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I』d rather dance with the cows until you came home." ——《容易事》,體現了角色的幽默與對生活態度的樂觀。
"You talking'to me?" ——《出租汽車司機》,反映了角色的孤獨與對社會的質疑。
"Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." ——《安娜?克里斯蒂》,展現了角色的個性與對生活細節的關注。
"Made it,Ma!Top of the world!" ——《殲匪喋血戰》,體現了角色的勇氣與勝利的喜悅。
"Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." ——《卡薩布蘭卡》,預示著友情的開始與深厚。
"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." ——《我不是天使》,強調了生活中的價值與意義。
"Bond.James Bond." ——《諾博士》,展示了角色的神秘與優雅。
"There』s no place like home." ——《綠野仙蹤》,表達了對家的嚮往與珍惜。
"I am big!It』s the pictures that got small." ——《日落大道》,體現了角色的自我認知與對電影藝術的反思。
"Show me the money!" ——《甜心先生》,展現了角色的直接與對金錢的重視。
"Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』." ——《卡薩布蘭卡》,預示了回憶與情感的交織。
"You can』t handle the truth!" ——《義海雄風》,體現了對真相與責任的堅守。
"I want to be alone." ——《大飯店》,反映了角色的孤獨與對個人空間的渴望。
"After all,tomorrow is another day!" ——《亂世佳人》,預示著未來的希望與對生活的樂觀。
"I』ll have what she』s having." ——《當哈里遇上薩莉》,體現了角色的勇氣與對生活嘗試的開放態度。
"I』ll be back." ——《終結者》,展現了角色的堅定與對未來的承諾。
"Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth." ——《揚基的驕傲》,表達了角色的幸運與對生活的感激。
"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get." ——《阿甘正傳》,體現了生活的不確定與對未來的期待。
"We』ll always have Paris." ——《卡薩布蘭卡》,預示著愛情與回憶的永恆。
"Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon. We have the stars." ——《揚帆》,表達了對現實的滿足與對未來的希望。
"Well,nobody』s perfect." ——《熱情似火》,體現了對人性的寬容與對完美的理解。
"You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?" ——《警探哈里》,強調了自我反思與對命運的接受。
"You had me at〃hello.〃" ——《甜心先生》,體現了角色的初見與對愛情的渴望。
"There』s no crying in baseball!" ——《紅粉聯盟》,表達了對體育精神的尊重與對失敗的接受。
"A boy』s best friend is his mother." ——《驚魂記》,強調了母子關系的珍貴與重要性。
"Greed,for lack of a better word,is good." ——《華爾街》,探討了貪婪與成功的復雜關系。
"Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer." ——《教父II》,體現了復雜的人際關系與權力的游戲。
"As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again." ——《亂世佳人》,表達了對未來的希望與對困難的克服。
"Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you?" ——《畢業生》,探討了道德與慾望之間的沖突。
"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine." ——《卡薩布蘭卡》,體現了命運的奇妙與偶然的相遇。
"Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!" ——《爵士歌手》,展現了角色的個性與對新事物的好奇。
"I have always depended on the kindness of strangers." ——《慾望號街車》,強調了對他人善良的依賴與對社會關系的理解。
"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make." ——《吸血鬼》,表達了對未知與神秘的嚮往。
"I feel the need-the need for speed!" ——《壯志凌雲》,體現了角色的激情與對速度的追求。
"Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary." ——《死亡詩社》,鼓勵年輕人抓住每一天,追求非凡的生活。
"I』m king of the world!" ——《泰坦尼克號》,展現了角色的自信與對勝利的渴望。
"I don't want to survive. I want to live." ——《》
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." ——《越獄》
"I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat." ——T-bag ——《越獄》
"Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright." ——《肖申克的救贖》
"Politics and crime, they』re the same thing." ——《教父》
"Even the strongest man needs friends." ——《教父》
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back ." ——《角鬥士》
"It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another." ——《肖申克的救贖》
"The truth is out there." ——《X檔案》
"I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money." ——《鬼魂VS愛情小說》
"Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone." ——《星球大戰-首部曲》
"In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you." ——《亂世佳人》
"To be or not to be, that』s a question." ——《哈姆雷特》
"Everything that has a begin has an end." ——《黑客帝國》
"We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free." ——《黑客帝國》
"I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack ." ——《泰坦尼克號》
"I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up." ——《泰坦尼克號》
"I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it." ——《泰坦尼克號》
"I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze." ——《阿甘正傳》
"Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance." ——《》
"I laugh in the face of danger." ——《》
"I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble." ——《》
"What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!" ——《》
"An organization without discipline." ——《》
"First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch." ——《》
"Who knows me understand my needs, I』m a mystery to he who know me not ." ——《》
"I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe." ——《》
"I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me." ——《加菲貓》
"You had me at hello." ——《》
"I hate mondays." ——《》
"Never send a man to do a cat's job." ——《》
"Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa." ——《》
"One should love animals. They are so tasty." ——《》
"Save water. Shower with your girlfriend." ——《》
"Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught." ——《》
"Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two." ——《》
"Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life." ——《》
"The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise." ——《》
"Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives." ——《》
"Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today." ——《》
"Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop." ——《》
"Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children." ——《》
"Your future depends on your dreams." So go to sleep. ——《》
"There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning." ——《》
"Hard work never killed anybody." But why take the risk? ——《》
"Work fascinates me." I can look at it for hours! ——《》
"God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends." ——《》
"When two』s company, three』s the result!" ——《》
⑸ 經典英語電影台詞摘抄50句
1、Icanlookatthemenu.Doesn'tmeanI'mgonnaeat.
我看著菜單,並不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越獄》
2、Somebirdsaren'tmeanttobecaged,that'sall.Theirfeathersarejusttoobright.——TheShawshankRedemption
有些鳥兒是永遠關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽翼上都沾滿了的光輝。——《肖申克的救贖》
3、Politicsandcrime,they』rethesamething.《GODFATHER》
和罪惡其實是一樣的。——《教父》
4、.《GODFATHER》
再強的人也需要朋友.——《教父》
5、Deathsmilesatusall.Allamancandoissmilesback.
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角鬥士》
6、,andagreatmantosaveanother.——TheShawshankRedemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救贖》
7、Thetruthisoutthere.——TheXfiles
真相在那裡。——《X檔案》
8、Igiveyoumyhand.Igiveyoumylove,morepreciousthanmoney.——GhostVS.LoveStory
我給你我的手.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情.——《鬼魂VS愛情小說》
9、Anakin,.Thechoiceisyoursalone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。——《星球大戰-首部曲》
10、,Iloveyou.GonewithTheWind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你.——《亂世佳人》
11、「?」
「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」(《地獄天使》Hell'sAngels,1930)
12,.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Lovemeansneverhavingtosayyou』resorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、「Icoulddancewithyou'tillthecowscomehome.Onsecondthought,I'.」
「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。「——《容易事》DuckSoup,1933
15、「Givemeavisky,gingeraleontheside,anddon'bestingy,baby.」
「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」——《安娜·克里斯蒂》AnnaChristie,1930
16、Madeit,Ma!Topoftheworld!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
17、I』masmadashell,andI』mnotgoingtotakethisanymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!——《電視台風雲》1976
18、Louis,.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
19、「It',itsthelifeinyourmen.」
「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」——《我不是天使》I'mNoAngel,1933
20、Bond.JamesBond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《諾博士》1962(「007」系列電影第一部)
21、There』snoplacelikehome.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
22、Iambig!It』sthepicturesthatgotsmall.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
23、Showmethemoney!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
24、Playit,Sam.Play』AsTimeGoesBy』.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
25、Youcan』thandlethetruth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
26、Iwanttobealone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
27、Afterall,tomorrowisanotherday!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
28、I』llhavewhatshe』shaving.
我會擁有她所擁有的。——《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989
29、I』llbeback.
我會回來的。——《終結者》1984
30、Today,.
今天,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。——《揚基的驕傲》1942
31、.Youneverknowwhatyou』regonnaget.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。——《阿甘正傳》1994
32、We』llalwayshaveParis.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
33、Oh,Jerry,don』tlet』saskforthemoon.Wehavethestars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。——《揚帆》1942
34、Well,nobody』sperfect.
人無完人。——《熱情似火》1959
35、You』vegottoaskyourselfonequestion:〃DoIfeellucky?〃Well,doya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。——《警探哈里》1971
36、Youhadmeat〃hello.〃
當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。——《甜心先生》1996
37、There』snocryinginbaseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!——《紅粉聯盟》1992
38、Aboy』sbestfriendishismother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。——《驚魂記》1960
39、Greed,forlackofabetterword,isgood.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。——《華爾街》1987
40、Keepyourfriendsclose,butyourenemiescloser.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。——《教父II》1974
41、AsGodismywitness,I』llneverbehungryagain.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。——《亂世佳人》1939
42、Mrs.Robinson,you』retryingtoseceme.Aren』tyou?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?——《畢業生》1967
43、,shewalksintomine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
44、Waitaminute,waitaminute.Youain』theardnothin』yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!——《爵士歌手》1927
45、.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。——《慾望號街車》1951
46、Listentothem.Childrenofthenight.Whatmusictheymake.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。——《吸血鬼》1931
47、Ifeeltheneed-theneedforspeed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!——《壯志凌雲》1986
48、Carpediem.Seizetheday,boys.Makeyourlivesextraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。——《死亡詩社》1989
49、I』mkingoftheworld!
我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克號》1997
50、'Idon'twanttosurvive.Iwanttolive.'
「我想要的不僅僅是生存,而是生活。