導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 英文電影中的英文台詞

英文電影中的英文台詞

發布時間:2025-07-12 16:37:21

Ⅰ 求5部英文電影中的10句經典台詞!!!每部10句哦親~

《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
 6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
 8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
 9.To make each day count.
 要讓每一天都有所值。
 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
 9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
 13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
 14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
 2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
 3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
 4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
 5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
 7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
 8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。 
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
 10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
 11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
 12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
 13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
 14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
 15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!

(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀

(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。

(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

Ⅱ 英文電影中的經典台詞「雙語版」

英文電影中的經典台詞:

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow

如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!

告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.

我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.

世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的',我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》

You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓 , 去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。《亂世佳人》

The truth is out there.

真相在那裡。《 X 檔案》

I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角鬥士》

You can ’ t change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。《獅子王》

Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。《阿甘正傳》

I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. —— Original Sin

當我與你相處時,我變成了另外一個人,一個更像我自己的人。《原罪》

If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。《阿甘正傳》

The things you own, end up owing you.

你所擁有的東西最終擁有了你。《搏擊俱樂部》

Get busy living or get busy dieing.

要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。《肖申克的救贖》

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。《越獄》

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救贖》

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. —— Good Will Hunting

那個小夥子是否完美,或者那個姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他們能珠聯璧合。《驕陽似我》

It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. —— I ’ m No Angel

並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. —— Casablanca

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。《卡薩布蘭卡》

Go ahead , make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。《撥雲見日》

I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。《亂世佳人》

Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘 , 很難…羅馬 , 無疑是羅馬 . 我會珍惜在這里的記憶 , 直到永遠 ! 《羅馬假日》

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. —— Seven

這個世界如此美好,值得人們為之奮斗,但我只信後半部分。《七宗罪》

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.

山姆:這世上一定存在著善良,值得我們奮戰到底。《魔戒 2 :雙塔奇兵》

Everyone has a little dirty laundry. —— Desperate Housewives

每個人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《絕望主婦》

Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!

不要為我流淚,我的榮譽將永遠流傳。《星球大戰 2 》

Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. —— the Six Sense

人們有時以為失去了什麼,其實沒有,只是被移開了。《第六感》

You had me at hello.

你一開口就征服了我!《加菲貓》

With great power there must come great responsibility —— SPIDER-MAN

有了多大的能力就會有多大的責任。《蜘蛛俠》

Ⅲ 經典英文電影台詞‖絕美雙語浪漫文案

1. 經典英文電影台詞‖絕美雙語浪漫文案
經典英文電影台詞和絕美雙語浪漫文案,為心靈帶來觸動。讓我們一起欣賞這些電影中的名言,感受愛情的魅力。
2. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧
只要你不離不棄,我將為你付出一切。請將你的心交給我,讓我們共同創造美好的未來。
3. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
晨光初現,未來充滿無限可能。讓我們期待未知的人和事,書寫屬於我們的故事。
4. 做出決定並不困難,困難的是接受決定。
決定容易,執行難。勇敢面對並接受自己的選擇,才能走向成熟。
5. 強者救贖自己,聖人普度他人。
自救者天救,渡己者天渡。努力成為更強的人,同時幫助他人成長。
6. 讓你難過的事情,有一天,你一定會笑著說出來。
時間是最好的療傷良葯。那些曾讓你痛苦的經歷,終將成為回憶中的笑談。
7. 生活就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
生活充滿變數,如同巧克力般甜蜜與苦澀。珍惜每一個意外,讓生活更加豐富多彩。
8. 你要憑著上帝所給予的做到最好。
珍惜所擁有的一切,充分發揮自己的潛能,讓生活綻放光彩。
9. 一定要能強回首前塵時感嘆:至少我沒有庸庸碌碌過一生。
不負韶華,勇敢追求夢想。當你回首往事時,可以自豪地說:我曾全力以赴,不負此生。
10. 我所認為最深沉的愛,莫過於分開以後,我將自己活成了你的樣子。
真正的愛情,即使分隔兩地,也會在心靈深處生根發芽,影響彼此的一生。
11. 事情總是這樣的,只有當你真正感受到對死亡的恐懼,你才會學到要珍惜生命。
面對生命的終結,我們才懂得珍惜當下。學會感恩,珍惜每一刻的相處。
12. 主動久了會很累,在乎久了會崩潰!
適度付出,學會放手。保持內心的平衡,讓生活更加美好。
13. 所有的結局都是新的開始,只是當時不知道。
人生如戲,每個結局都是新章節的開始。珍惜當下,勇敢迎接未來。
14. 我從來就沒想過要成為你的全部,我只想做你最喜愛的那一個部分。
願成為你生命中不可或缺的一部分,陪伴你度過喜怒哀樂。
15. 陸上的人喜歡尋根問底,虛度了大好光陰。
世界上的人們總是熱衷於探索未知,卻忽略了生活中的點滴美好。
16. 追求一個遙不可及,四季如夏的地方。
心中嚮往那遙不可及的夢想之地,永遠充滿陽光與希望。
17. 愛一個女人,住一間屋子,買一塊地,稱為自己的家,望一個景,走一條死路。
一生執著於一段感情,一個家園,一片土地。珍惜眼前的幸福,共度一生。
18. 太多選擇,我無所適從,漫無止境,茫茫無際。
面對無數選擇,感到迷茫。堅定信念,勇敢追求自己的方向。

Ⅳ 80句經典英文電影台詞,英語作文最佳素材

經典電影台詞,點燃英語創作靈感


《亂世佳人》——堅韌與愛情的贊歌



《怦然心動》——成長與情感的印記



……


其他深刻台詞,探索人生的深度



……


跨越時空的智慧,人生旅程的啟示



……


這些電影台詞猶如生活的燭光,照亮你的英語寫作之路,激發無限創意。從《亂世佳人》的堅韌愛情,到《怦然心動》的成長課題,它們不僅是電影中的經典,更是人生的哲理。讓我們在文字的世界中,書寫屬於自己的精彩篇章。

Ⅳ 英文電影經典台詞50句 附電影名和中文譯文

《肖申克的救贖》
1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.「some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」 有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!
5.「These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.」
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是體制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。

《阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道接下來會遇到什麼。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen everyday. 奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
5.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.如果你有任何需要我都會在近旁。

《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(2)We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow. 今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind)
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠 (7)I think it's hard winning a war with words. 我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
我愛你深過我愛任何女人;而且我等待你長過我等待任何女人。
(12)If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
(16)As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again。 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。
(17)Frankly ,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白的說,我不在乎。

《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生. 3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人. 5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易 .7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的. 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象. 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快樂的單身漢遲早 也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作吸引著我! 我能看著(別人)工作好幾個小時。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

《The Wizard of OZ綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
世界上再沒有地方像家一樣。

《Jane Eyre簡·愛》
"I tell you I must go!' I retorted, roused to something like passion. 'Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?- a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,- as we are!"
「我告訴你我非走不可!」我回駁著,感情很有些沖動。「你難道認為,我會留下來甘願做一個對你來說無足輕重的人?你以為我是一架機器?——一架沒有感情的機器?能夠容忍別人把一口麵包從我嘴裡搶走,把一滴生命之水從我杯子里潑掉?難道就因為我一貧如洗、默默無聞、長相平庸、個子瘦小,就沒有靈魂,沒有心腸了?——你不是想錯了嗎?——我的心靈跟你一樣豐富,我的心胸跟你一樣充實!要是上帝賜予我一點姿色和充足的財富,我會使你同我現在一樣難分難舍,我不是根據習俗、常規,甚至也不是血肉之軀同你說話,而是我的靈魂同你的靈魂在對話,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」

閱讀全文

與英文電影中的英文台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
韓國電影很瘦的男主角 瀏覽:745
太迦奧特曼大電影 瀏覽:685
以前怎麼買電影票 瀏覽:310
越南電影迷失天堂背景音樂 瀏覽:761
50年代電影圖片大全 瀏覽:539
澳門風雲電影完整版粵語 瀏覽:590
貴州省銅仁市幕微電影院訂票 瀏覽:405
韓國電影帶有中文字幕的 瀏覽:25
殺夫電影演員表 瀏覽:997
電影2014大全 瀏覽:868
媽媽打算帶我去看電影英語 瀏覽:855
急速反擊電影講了什麼 瀏覽:511
邊境小鎮電影叫什麼 瀏覽:912
電影大全電影粵語版 瀏覽:871
北京電影大學哪個系出導演 瀏覽:586
2016丹妮莉絲演過的電影名字 瀏覽:360
電影致命游戲演員表 瀏覽:958
霍建華的電影視頻大全集 瀏覽:962
科幻電影里的狙擊槍圖片 瀏覽:597
湖北電影廠導演遺言 瀏覽:572