① 美國電影《弱點》的英文影評和梗概
觀看《弱點》這部電影時,你可能會誤以為自己進入了另一個美國,那裡共和黨仍掌控著政權。Sandra Bullock飾演的Leigh Anne Touhy是一個比生活還要大的人物,她扮演了一個比Sarah Palin還要白的怪胎角色。她幾乎和Tina Fey模仿阿拉斯加州長的表演一樣滑稽,台詞如「我和檢察官在祈禱小組,我是NRA的成員,而且我總是隨身攜帶槍支」被她以最嚴肅的態度說出。
直到你意識到,我們應當為她加油。Leigh Anne是一個擅長室內裝飾,對懷舊金色飾品情有獨鍾,並且擁有一顆與之相匹配的善良之心的女人。當她注意到學校里一個貧困的黑人孩子實際上無家可歸時,她將他收養並以她那種不妥協的方式,把他塑造成了一位職業級別的美國橄欖球運動員。這個故事是真實的,真實的Michael Oher目前效力於巴爾的摩烏鴉隊,他在高中時被Touhys家庭收養(順便說一句,Leigh Anne的丈夫在這個故事中幾乎不出現,他是一位沉默寡言的男人)。
電影講述的是Leigh Anne如何在1999年通過收養Michael Oher,將其從一個流浪街頭的孩子變成了職業橄欖球運動員的故事。Leigh Anne Touhy是一位有著強烈責任感的母親,她不僅改變了一個孩子的命運,也展示了愛與堅持的力量。電影通過細膩的鏡頭和生動的表演,呈現了Leigh Anne Touhy如何以她的智慧和堅韌,引導Michael Oher走出困境,走向成功。
電影中的Leigh Anne Touhy是一個充滿智慧和善良的角色,她不僅是一位成功的室內設計師,還是一位有著強烈責任感的母親。她的生活哲學是,無論面臨何種挑戰,都要堅持不懈,積極面對。她通過自己的行動和努力,不僅幫助了Michael Oher,也影響了周圍的人,讓他們相信,只要付出努力,就有可能實現自己的夢想。
《弱點》不僅僅是一部關於個人成長和成功的電影,更是一部關於家庭、愛與堅持的故事。Leigh Anne Touhy的無私奉獻和堅定信念,激勵著每一個觀眾,讓我們相信,無論遇到多大的困難,只要有愛,就一定能夠克服。
② 電影《弱點》的片尾曲是什麼註上中譯謝謝了,大神幫忙啊
《Chances》 主唱:five for fighting Chances are when said and done 機會是屬於言出必行的人的 Who will be the lucky ones 誰會是那些幸運兒 Who make it all the way? 從始至終誰來決定 Though you say I could be your answer 盡管你說我會是你的答案 Nothing lasts forever 沒有東西是永恆的 No matter how it feels today 不管今天是什麼樣的感覺 Chances are we'll find a new equation 機會是我們會發現一個新的等式 Chances roll away from me 機會遠離我消散而去 Chances are all they hope to be 機會是所有他們希望擁有的 To get it wrong and never say never 錯了的話 就永遠不要說永遠 Cause though love can change the weather 因為即便愛能改變天氣 No act of God can pull me away from you 除非上帝才能把我從你身邊拉走 I'm just a realistic man 我只是一個現實主義的男人 I buy my fill with shells and sand 我買貝殼和沙子來滿足 Afraid to look beyond what I can lose when it comes to you 當降臨到你的時候,我不敢想像我會失去什麼 And though I see us through yeah 雖然這樣,我想我們能夠度過去 Chances are we'll find two destinations 機會是 我們發現兩個目的地 Chances roll away from me 機會遠離我而去 Chances are more than expectations 機會不僅僅是期盼 A possibility 一個可能 Over me 關於我 It's about the two to one 就像二減一 Lay your money on the ground 把你的錢放在地上 until you're rich what have you done? 你做了什麼 一直到你富有 Is there no better bet than love? 沒有比愛更好的賭注嗎? What you want is what you breathe 你需要的只是你在呼吸的東西 You got a crowd then float you see 你知道 你得到了一群然後浮在上面 Chances, chances 機會 機會 Chances lost are hopes torn up pages 失去的機會就是弄皺書頁的希望 Maybe this time 也許這一次 Chances are we'll be the combination 機會 是 我們合二為一 Chances call for clarity 機會逐漸清晰 Chances are waiting to be taken 機會已經唾手可得 And I can see 我可以看出 Chances are the fascination 機會就是有魅力的東西 Chances 機會 Chances are only what we make them 機會僅僅取決於我們 And all I need 也是我一切我所需要的 - -!! 送你個可以下載試聽的資料: http://bbs.breezecn.com/read.php?tid=322073
③ 美國電影《弱點》的英文影評和梗概
梗概:
The film tells of a homeless African American boy, Michael och, who was an orphan since childhood and met the kind Mrs. Taoxi. With the help of the latter, he finally became the first selected player of the American National Football League.
影片講述了一個無家可歸的非洲裔男孩邁克爾·奧赫從小就是一個孤兒,遇上了好心的陶西太太,而在後者的幫助下,他終於成為了美國國家橄欖球聯盟的首批被選球員。
評價:
This is a typical American theme film. Although it has its hypocritical side, it really moves people's hearts. It uses an ordinary person's personalized road of success to interpret the level of social development and national feelings.
這是一部典型的美國主旋律電影,盡管有其偽善的一面,但真正做到了打動人心,是用一個平凡人的個性化成功之路來詮釋社會發展水平和國民情懷。
人物
1、莉·安妮·陶西
一位和藹、友善、極有責任心的白人養母。陶西的兒女與邁克爾在同一個學校就讀,她看到邁克爾一人徘徊在街上便把他帶回了家。陶西一家都非常喜歡邁克爾,最後他們決定領養他,讓他成為家庭的一員。
2、邁克爾·奧赫
一個無家可歸的非洲裔男孩邁克爾·奧赫從小就是一個孤兒,一再的從領養家庭中逃走後終於遇上了好心的陶西太太。
④ 弱點觀後感 英語50詞 翻譯
"Weakness" (< < the blind side > >). This movie is based on Michael lewis's works weakness(The game process )and is the adaptation of the film, which also has a name "protect you", I think, whether it is named "weakness" or "protect you", it is a film which contains warmth.
I think a good movie is not in its content and more profound, but it can relate to the content of the people, let a person feel warm and most essential things of the society, even if you do something with a purpose to at the beginning, but when you get what touches your heart is, you will be desperate to pay, you will be happy from the deep heart , and touched by themselves at the same time, How many times the life can be touched by himself?
中文:
《弱點》(<<the blind side>>)這部電影是根據邁克爾.劉易斯的作品《弱點.比賽進程》而改編的電影,它還有一個名字叫《守護有心人》,我想,不管是取名《弱點》還是叫《守護有心人》,都是體現了電影所包含的溫情。
我覺得一部好的電影不在於它的內容又多深奧,而在於它的內容能有共鳴的人,讓人感覺到溫暖和這個社會最本真的東西,就算是做好事,即使你一開始是帶著目的去的,但當你得到觸動你內心的東西是,你會不顧一切去付出,你會發自內心的高興,同時也會感動自己,人生又能有幾次是能感動自己的呢?
⑤ 弱點 電影裡面大麥讀書的學校大門上寫的什麼
「with man this is possible
with god all things are possible 」謀事在天,成事在人
⑥ 美國電影《弱點》的英文影評和梗概
Watching The Blind Side, you could be forgiven for thinking you'd fallen into an alternative universe where the Republicans are still in charge in America. Sandra Bullock plays Leigh Anne Touhy, a larger than life Momzilla, and blonde sub-species of the genus Sarah palinus. She's almost as funny as Tina Fey doing her dead on impression of the former Governor of Alaska, with lines like "I'm in a prayer group with the D.A., I'm a member of the NRA and I'm always packing," delivered absolutely straight. Until you realise we're meant to be rooting for her. Leigh Anne is an interior decorator with a penchant for sentimental gold tat and a heart to match. When she sees that a po' black kid at her children's school is effectively homeless, she takes him in and in her no-nonsense fashion shapes him into a professional-calibre American football player. This is a true story - the real Michael Oher currently plays for the Baltimore Ravens, having been legally adopted by the Touhys (don't expect to hear much from Leigh Anne's hubby, by the way, he's the strong silent type) at high-school age.
⑦ 勵志英文電影經典台詞20句
1.《肖申克的救贖》
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
2. 《教父》
Great men are not born great, they grow great.
偉大的人不是生下來就偉大的,而是在成長過程中顯示其偉大的。
3.《當幸福來敲門》
I'm the type of person, if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer, I'm gonna to tell you that I don't know. But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer.
9.《奇跡男孩》
Maybe if we knew what other people were thinking, we'd know that no one's ordinary. and we all deserve a standing ovation at least once in our life.
如果我們了解別人的想法,我們就會知道沒有人是平凡的,並且我們都值得站起來為他們鼓一次掌。
10.《死亡詩社》
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way.
當你認為你知道某件事時,必須再以不同角度看它。
⑧ 急!!!求英文電影《放牛班的春天》和《弱點》里的經典台詞各十句、英漢都要有、謝謝各位、幫個忙塞~
《放牛班的春天》經典台詞中英文版 "Les choristes" classic lines in the English version Matthew: what are you doing? 馬修:你在干什麼? Send pinault: I'm waiting for Saturday. My father will come here to pick me up. 派皮諾:我正在等著星期六。我的父親會來這里接我。 Matthew: but today is Saturday. 馬修:但是今天不是星期六。 (pie pinault's persistent waiting for you is reasonable, Matthew was fired that day, it was a Saturday. Matthew left, in addition to the beautiful memories, and went away with pettitte pinault......) (派皮諾的執著等待是有道理的,馬修被解僱那天,正是一個星期六。馬修離開 的時候,除了美好的回憶,還帶走了小派皮諾……) Chabert: foul, penalty. "Action (i.e., the film - response") 夏伯特:犯規,處罰。(即影片中的「行動——反應」) Clement mathieu: you see evil everywhere。 馬修:你看見罪惡無處不在。 Chabert: here? B: yes. 夏伯特:這里?是的。 Chabert is dragging Meng Dan will punish him) (夏伯特正拖著孟丹即將懲罰他) Matthew: what did he do? 馬修:他做了什麼? Chabert: he wanted to steal my table in my room. I'm so surprised! Don't need to solicit opinions hasson, "action - response" (also mentioned above is foul, penalty) 夏伯特:他想在我房間里偷我的表。我太吃驚了!不需要徵求哈森意見,「行動—— 反應」(也就是上面所 提到的犯規,處罰) Matthew: do you want to take him to go to? 馬修:你要把他帶到哪裡去? Chabert: solitary! He closed for 15 days! 夏伯特:禁閉室!把他關上15 天! Matthew: wait! 馬修:等等! Chabert: wait what! (chabert and Meng Dan disappeared in the teaching building) 夏伯特:等什麼!(夏伯特和孟丹消失在教學樓里) Clement mathieu: he's my only baritone. 馬修:他是我唯一的男中音。 (考試時)(test) Send pinault: are we friends? 派皮諾:我們是朋友嗎? Le and: yeah! 勒克和:是啊! Send pinault: that you told me that 5 + 3 equal?? 派皮諾:那你告訴我,5+3 等於多少? And, should be 53. 勒克和:應該是53。 Send pinault: are you sure? 派皮諾:你確定? Le and: sure! 勒克和:確定! Send pinault: fine, thank you 派皮諾:好,謝謝 (several children stole Matthew music studies in the toilet......) (幾個小孩偷了馬修的樂譜在廁所研究……) Section b: it's not pornographic pictures. 科 賓:這又不是色情照片。 Le Claire: I didn't say. 勒克萊克:我又沒說是。 Skin el: what is it? 皮 埃 爾:那裡面是什麼? Section b: ave maria, tenor, claremont, Matthew. 科 賓:聖母頌,男高音,克萊蒙特·馬修 作。 Le Claire: this is a quintet chords, claremont, Matthew. 勒克萊克:這是五重奏和弦,克萊蒙特·馬修 作。 Section b: this is the music. 科 賓:這是樂譜。 Le Claire: how do you know? 勒克萊克:你怎麼知道? El: skin is Morse code? 皮 埃 爾:是摩斯碼嗎? Section b: maybe the password? 科 賓:也許是密碼? Le Claire: maybe he is a spy. 勒克萊克:也許他是個間諜。 Section b: right! Proctor could be spy! 科 賓:對!可能是間諜學監!! Examination, the headmaster to ask: "marshal nye is how dead?" 考試時,校長提問:「奈元帥是怎麼死的?」 Matthew stood behind the principal, made the action of aimed their guns for pinault. 馬修在校長背後站著,做出舉槍瞄準的動作幫佩皮諾。 Palin pinault smiled, confidently replied: "when hunting!" 佩皮諾笑了一下,很有信心地答道:「打獵的時候!」 Exam was over, the headmaster called boni firth: "you should know that nai marshal was shot." 考試結束,校長叫博尼費斯:「你應該知道奈元帥是被槍決的。」 Boni firth: "yeah, just like napoleon." 博尼費斯:「對啊,就跟拿破崙一樣。」 Principal: (disappointed) "good! Go out!" 校長(失望):「好了!都出去!」
Courage is a hard thing to figure
理解勇氣是件很難的事
You can have courage based on a mb idea or mistake
你可以因為笨主意或錯誤產生勇氣
but you're not supposed to question alts
但你不應該去質疑長輩
or your coach or your teacher
不該質疑你的教練或者你的老師
because they make the rules
因為他們定下了規矩
maybe they know best
他們也許是最懂的人
but maybe they don't
但也許不是
it all depends on who you are, where you come from
這都取決於你是誰你從哪來
didn't at least one of the six hundred guys think about giving up
難道不會有最少1/600的人考慮過放棄
and joining with the other side?
而轉投另外一邊嗎
i mean,valley of death that's pretty salty stuff
我是說,死亡之谷是個悲劇
that's why courage it's tricky
所以勇氣是很微妙的
should you always do what others tell you to do?
你應該總是對別人言聽計從嗎
sometimes you might not even know why you're doing something
有時你可能甚至不知道你為什麼這么做
i mean any fool can have courage
任何蠢人都可能有勇氣
but honor,that's the real reason you either do something or you don't
但榮耀才是你有所為,有所不為的真正動因
it's who you are and maybe who you want to be
那才是真正的你,才是你想成為的你
if you die trying for something important
若為重要的事情努力而失去生命
then you have both honor and courage
那麼你就擁有榮耀和勇氣
that's pretty good
這非常好
you should hope for courage and try for honor
你應該希望擁有勇氣,努力得到榮耀
maybe even pray that the people telling you what to do have some, too
也許甚至懇求別人教你怎麼來去做這些
⑨ 請高人把它翻譯成英文 這段話出自勵志電影《弱點》
Difficult to express encouragement, you can think of a stupid idea, or make mistakes, but not everyone's problem, also not a coach or a teacher's question. Because they will make his own mistake. They may be more understanding, maybe not. That depends on what kind of person you are, we can't tell. Only in this way, we can see that we can not get easily controlled. The thing is, values, no one can say that. Give yourself only, cannot always encouraged by others. Sometimes, you even why to do not have any responsibility, can let a person. However, the honor, it is let you decide to do or not do a thing. The key is you is what person, still have even if you want to become. If you die badgering some think important things, so you can fight, so good, I think it should be so, you should be looking forward to courage and effort to win trophies. Maybe you would do what others say, actually, everyone must.