❶ 求經典簡單英語電影台詞,適合初一的,20句
1、There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. ——《肖申克的救贖》
2、Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. ——《肖申克的救贖》
3、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. ——《阿甘正傳》
4、If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.——《阿甘正傳》
5、I laugh in the face of danger. (越危險就越合我心意。)——《獅子王》
6、I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. ——《獅子王》
7、 It's like you are back from the dead.——《獅子王》
8、You can't change the past. ——《獅子王》
9、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.——《獅子王》
10、. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. ——《獅子王》
11、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?——《獅子王》
12、I'll make it up to you, I promise. (我會補償你,我保證)——《獅子王》
13、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. ——《亂世佳人》
14、I think it's hard winning a war with words.——《亂世佳人》
15、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. ——《亂世佳人》
16、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. ——《亂世佳人》
17、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.——《亂世佳人》
18、All life is a game of luck.——《泰坦尼克號》
19、To make each day count. ——《泰坦尼克號》
20、After all, tomorrow is another day.——《亂世佳人》
因為離初一有點年代了,所以可能有些不合適,但還是望採納!
❷ 勵志英文電影經典台詞20句
1、《泰坦尼克號》(RMS Titanic)
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take lifeas it comes at you。
我認為生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它。你永遠不知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
2、《荒野獵人》(The Revenant)
AS long as you can still grab a breath, you fight.
只要一息尚存,就要血戰到底。
3、《勇敢的心》(Braveheart)
Every man dies, but not every man really lives.
每個人都會死,但不是每個人都曾真正的活過。
14、《洛奇》(Rocky Balboa)
Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain』t how hard you can hit. It』s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It』s how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That』s how winning is done.
任何人可以攻擊地像人生考驗一樣地殘酷。但重點不是你出拳多有力。而是在於你能承受多重的打擊,而且繼續的走下去,在於你能程受更多的打擊並且繼續向前。這才叫做勝利!
15、《尋找佛羅斯特》(Finding Forrester)
Someone I once knew wrote that we walk away from our dreams afraid that we may fail or worse yet, afraid we may succeed.
我的一位故人曾經寫道:我們總是不斷遠離自己的夢想,因為我們害怕因為夢想而失敗,或者更糟的是,害怕因為夢想而成功。
16、《沙地傳奇》(The Sandlot)
Kid, there are heroes and there are legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid, and you』ll never go wrong.
孩子,世上有英雄和神話。英雄死了會被人們記住,但是神話是永遠存在的。孩子,追隨你的心,你永遠都不會走錯的。
17、《哈利·波特與密室》(Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets)
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.
決定我們成為什麼樣人的,不是我們的能力,而是我們的選擇。
18、《花木蘭》(Mulan)
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
在逆境中盛開的花是最稀有、最燦爛的花朵。
19、《怪物史萊克》(Shrek)
After a while, you learn to ignore the names people call you and just trust who you are. 過不了多久,你就能學會別管別人怎麼看你,你只要相信自己就好。
20、《和平戰士》(Peaceful Warrior)
The accident is your training.Life is choice.You can choose to be a victim or anything else you'd like to be.Accept that you don't control what will happen to you.
車禍只是生活的一次考驗。你不能改變將要發生在你身上的東西。對於生活,積極的人會主動去採取行動,受害者會被動的接受。
❸ 英語電影美句摘抄短句
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」 Sean Connery,「Dr.No」 譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.」 演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」 Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」 譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.」 演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942 3、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.」 Mae West,「I'm No Angel」 譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命.」 演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:「I'll be back.」 Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」 譯文:「我會回來的.」 90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格. 演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984 5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」 Jean Harlow,「Hell's Angels」 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930 6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」 Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」 演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994 7、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come home.On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」 Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.」 演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」 Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」 譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎.」 演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939 9、原文:「You talkin'to me?.」 Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976 勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞. 10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.」 Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水.寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了.」 演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
《盜夢空間》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。
《愛情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。
《黑天鵝》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正傳》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。
《死亡詩社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。
《冰與火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。
《怦然心動》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《當幸福來敲門》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。
也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……
PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~
1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife.
(一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理)
<Pride and Prejudice>; 《傲慢與偏見》
2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。)
<Anna Christie>; 《安娜-克里斯蒂》
3.I will be back (我會回來的)
《終結者》
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
<Forrest Gump>; 《阿甘正傳》
5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift.
《功夫熊貓》
6.Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.(坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)
<Gone With The Wind>; 《飄》
7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待)
《聖誕聖樂》
1原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」
Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994
2《律政俏佳人》中畢業典禮上的一段話:
At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.
在到哈弗的第一天,一位特別的教授指出亞里士多德的話:法律是不容許含有激情的。我不是對亞里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年裡,我發現:激情是學好法律和實踐的關鍵,也包括人生。也是擁有激情,勇氣和強烈的自我意識,去進入社會。 記住,第一印象不一定總是對的,你必須一致保持自信,在人們之中保持自信,最重要的是,對你自己有信心。
3 蜘蛛俠:
With great power comes great responsibility。
能力越大,責任越大
4《她比煙花寂寞》
Hilary:If you think being an ordinary person is any easier than being an extraordinary one, you're wrong.
Hilary: 如果你認為當個普通人比當天才更輕松,那麼你錯了。
5《肖申克的救贖》
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
There are those who say fate is something beyond our command, that destiny is not our own. But I know better. Our fate lives within us.You only have to be brave enough to see it.
有人說命運並非我們所能掌控,結局並不由我們自己決定。但我有更好的理解。命運就在我心中。你只需鼓起勇氣去面對它。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
當幸福來敲門 Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it. 克里斯·加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 克里斯·加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。 Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it! 克里斯·加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。
Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say? 馬丁:如果我僱傭了一個沒有穿著襯衫走進來的人,你會怎麼說? Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. 克里斯·加德納:他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。 There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。
或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。
I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,. 我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。
What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants. 如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加面試,你會怎麼想?如果最後我還僱傭了這個人,你會怎麼想? 那他穿的褲子一定十分考究。 Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。
如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。
阿甘正傳 1. Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does. " 媽媽說,「做傻事的才是傻瓜」。 2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。
3. Life was likea box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。 You got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
肖申克的救贖 每個人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放棄自己了,還有誰會救你?每個人都在忙,有的忙著生,有的忙著死。
忙著追名逐利的你,忙著柴米油鹽的你,停下來想一秒:你的大腦,是不是已經被體制化了?你的上帝在哪裡? Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。 red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. red:這些牆很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。
我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。
我希望。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit. Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些。
the following expressions are some of my favorite
1. I am always actting like the sky's falling
描述自己喜歡大驚小怪
2. it's payback time
報復的時候到了
3. they are pretty close mouth about it.
他們對那事情守口如瓶
4. I am an intelligent girl with libido.
很有意思的一句話libido被稱為 『性的能量』,弗羅伊德論述過.這是電影中的一個很喜歡having sex的女孩在受到她媽媽指責時的辯解,意思就是說,我是個聰明的但是也是有需要的女孩.
5. Under the circumstance, you did the right thing.
在那種情況下,你的做法是正確的
6. I meant every word.
我的肺腑之言。誇獎完別人,或是別人的所作所為讓你很感動時說的
7.I slept straight through last night
用來描述你睡了好覺
8.How about meet at the usual place?
老地方見怎麼樣?
9.You're sure you want to tie the knot?
你確定你願意結婚么?
10.I've made myself crystal clear
Crystal用的很好, 意思就是說: 我想我已經說的(做的, 表現的)相當明白了.
11. you're burning daylight
你在浪費大好時光,burn用的真好
12. I don't want you ever forget me.
用了ever 比僅說I don't want you forget me 好.
13. quit fooling around
別胡鬧
14. you're a closed book, I am not a mind-reader.
老友記裡面Ross對Rachel說, 意思說他想不透Rachel在想什麼.
15 this is odd= this is weird真怪
16. let me get it straight now.
就讓我直說了吧
17. we can work it all out
很普通的一句, 我們自己都能解決
18. I am merely a messenger
我僅僅是個傳話的, merely這個詞很好聽
19. you all set?
說的時候詞尾set用升調, 意思就是are you ready?
20. I got no reason to lie to you
普通的一句, 我沒有理由騙你
21. don't make any unnecessary risk
別冒不必要的風險. 想想如果沒看到這句英文, 你自己會如何說?
22. good fences make good neighbor.
很簡單, 我很喜歡
23. I don't regret a minute of that
我一分鍾也不後悔. 很地道
24. I founded it to be completely overwhelming
我覺得這讓我壓力很大. Overwhelming一直是我比較喜歡的一個詞.
暫時這么多,供你參考.
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
電影:阿甘正傳
世界上總有一半人不理解另一半人的快樂
電影:愛瑪
你以為我窮。不漂亮,就沒有感情嗎?
如果上帝賜給我美貌和財富,我也會讓你難於離開我的!
就象我現在難於離開你一樣!
電影:簡愛
什麼是權利?當一個人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。
這不叫權利,這叫正義。
而當一個人同樣犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,
也可以不判他死刑,於是赦免了他,這就叫權利!
電影:辛德勒名單
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多!
電影:四根羽毛
我們要學會珍惜我們生活的每一天,
因為,這每一天的開始,都將是我們餘下生命之中的第一天。
除非我們即將死去。
電影:美國美人
"人生本就是苦還是只有童年苦?」
「生命就是如此。」
電影:這個殺手不太冷
第一、不要叫她溫柔。
第二、不要讓她喝三杯以上,否則她會逢人就打;
第三、在咖啡館一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可樂或橙汁;
第四、如果她打你一定要裝得很痛如果真的很痛那要裝得沒事
第五、在你們認識的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,
她會非常喜歡;
第六、你一定要學會擊劍,打壁球;
第七、要隨時做好蹲監獄的思想准備;
第八、如果她說她會殺了你,那不要當真,這樣你會好受些;
第九、如果她的鞋穿著不舒服,一定要和她換鞋穿;
第十、她喜歡寫東西,要好好地鼓勵她.
電影:我的野蠻女友
當我還是孩子的時候,媽媽帶我去看白雪公主,人人都愛上了白雪公主,而我卻偏偏愛上了那個巫婆。
電影:《安妮•霍爾》
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
電影:肖申克的救贖
我愛美國,它給了我財富,我用美國方式教育子女,告訴他們不能丟家族的臉
別跟我說你是無辜的,這讓我憤怒,因為它侮辱了我的智慧
電影:教父
一個受傷的人,不知道如何接受和給予愛
電影:菊花香
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。
電影:卡薩布蘭卡
我不知道為什麼老是離不開他,可能是他脖子上有條領帶的緣故.
電影:愛你9周半
"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"
電影:Gone with the wind
<;斷背山>
我真希望能戒掉伱
<;艾瑪>
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多
❹ 二十句經典的英文電影台詞(不要長句,盡量偏短)(中英文+電影名)
1 我的世界不允許你的消失,不管結局是否完美.
No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.
2 愛情是一個精心設計的謊言
Love is a carefully designed lie.
3 承諾常常很像蝴蝶,美麗的飛盤旋然後不見
Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
4 凋謝是真實的 盛開只是一種過去
Fading is true while flowering is past
5 為什麼幸福總是擦肩而過,偶爾想你的時候….就讓….回憶來陪我.
Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of...
6 如果你為著錯過夕陽而哭泣,那麼你就要錯群星了
If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars
7 如果只是遇見,不能停留,不如不遇見
If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered .
8 寧願笑著流淚,也不哭著說後悔 心碎了,還需再補嗎?
I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix?
9 天空沒有翅膀的痕跡,而鳥兒已飛過
There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.
10 當香煙愛上火柴時,就註定受到傷害
When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt
11 人活著 總是要得罪一些人的 就要看那些人是否值得得罪
When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.
12 命里有時終需有 命里無時莫強求
You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kveth for it if it doesn't appear in your life.
13 沒有誰對不起誰,只有誰不懂得珍惜誰.
No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.
14 永遠不是一種距離,而是一種決定。
Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
15 在回憶里繼續夢幻不如在地獄里等待天堂
Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell
16 哪裡有真愛存在,哪裡就有奇跡
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
17 愛情就像一隻蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪裡,就把歡樂帶到哪裡。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
18 假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
19 有了你,我迷失了自我;失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
20 每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
21 看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什麼。
Look into my eyes you will see what you mean to me.
22 距離使兩顆心靠得更近。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
23 如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
24 愛是長在我們心裡的藤蔓。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
25 因為你,我懂得了愛。
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
26 愛情是生活最好的提神劑。
Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
27 有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
The darkness is no darkness with thee.
28 如果沒有人愛我們,我們也就不會再愛自己了。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
28 治療愛的創傷唯有加倍地去愛。
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
30 如果愛不瘋狂就不是愛了。
When love is not madness, it is not love.
31 有愛的心永遠年輕。
A heart that loves is always young.
32 愛情就像月亮,不增則減。
Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases.
33 靈魂不能沒有愛而存在。
The soul cannot live without love.
34 生命雖短,愛卻綿長。
Brief is life, but love is long.
35 愛比大衣更能驅走寒冷。
Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.
36 沒有了愛,地球便成了墳墓。
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
37 我的愛與你同在。
My heart is with you.
38 盡管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想!
I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet!
39 我會想你,在漫漫長路的每一步。
I'll think of you every step of the way.
40 無論你身在何處,無論你為何忙碌,我都會在此守候
Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you.
41 熱烈的愛情是不可抑制的渴望。
Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
42 在這個世界上,男人最珍貴的財產就是一個女人的心。
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
43 沒有你的日子就像一本沒有書頁的書。
Every day without you is like a book without pages.
44 愛很難投入,但一旦投入,便更難走出
Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.
45 愛是一盞永不昏暗的明燈。
Love is a light that never dims.
46 願你的愛乘著飛翔的白鴿,展翅高飛。
May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.
47 人活著總要愛一回。
She who has never loved, has never lived.
48 生命如花,愛情是蜜。
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
49 兩顆相愛的心之間不需要言語。
No words are necessary between two loving hearts.
50 在這世上珍貴的東西總是罕有,所以這世上只有一個你。
Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.
51 我的心因你而笑。
You make my heart smile.
52 為何好女孩總喜歡壞男孩?
Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?
53 和你在一起就像在一個清爽的早晨漫步。
Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.
54 愛永遠不會嫌晚。
It is never too late to fall in love.
55 對於世界,你可能只是一個人,但對於某個人,你卻是整個世界。
To the world you may be just one person. To the person you may be the world.
56 哪裡有愛,哪裡就有希望。
Where there is love, there are always wishes.
57 你不會因為美麗去愛一個女人,但她卻會因為你的愛而變得美麗。
You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
58 愛是永恆的,外表可能改變,但本質永遠不變。
Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.
59 愛情不是數著日子過去,它讓每個日子都變得有意義。
Love is not a matter of counting the days. It's making the days count.
60 擁有你美麗的愛情,太陽就永遠明媚。
With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
61愛情是一方織巾,用自然編織,用幻想點綴。
Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered.
62 初戀是永生難忘的。
First love is unforgettable all one's life.
63 哪怕是最小的茅舍,對一對戀人來說都有足夠的空間。
In the very smallest cot there is room enough for a loving pair.
64 情綿綿,愛無邊。
Love without end hath no end.
65 愛情的話語全在雙眼之中。
Love's tongue is in the eyes.
66 戀愛中,干傻事總是讓人感到十分美妙。
In love folly is always sweet.
67 什麼也瞞不過戀人的眼睛。
There is no hiding from lover's eyes.
68 愛所祈求的唯一禮物就是愛。
The only present love demands is love.
69 真摯戀愛過的心永不忘卻。
The heart that once truly loves never forgets.
70 愛情的熾熱勝過千萬團的火。
Love warms more than a thousand fires.
71 你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.
72 你的吻還在我的唇上發燙,從此我的日子變得如此美麗。
Your kiss still burns on my lips, everyday of mine is so beautiful.
73 相愛的心息息相通,無需用言語傾訴。
Love understands love; it needs no talk.
74 不求情意綿綿,但求天長地久。
Love me little and love me long.
75 第一次聽到你對我說"我愛你",我的世界一瞬間鮮花綻開。
When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
76 愛情是無形燃燒的火焰。
Love is a fire which burns unseen.
77 不知道什麼是憂傷,就不會真正感激幸福。
You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.
都是好句子,只是我也不知帶著出自哪兒,希望你喜歡。
❺ 迪士尼英文電影 經典台詞20句 要加中文的翻譯 ! 謝謝!
獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的
主要內容: 辛巴是獅子王國的小王子,他的父親穆法沙是一個威嚴的國王。然而叔叔刀疤卻對穆法沙的王位覬覦已久。 要想坐上王位寶座,刀疤必須除去小王子。於是,刀疤利用種種借口讓辛巴外出,然後伺機大開殺戒,無奈被穆法沙即時來救。在反復的算計下,穆法沙慘死在刀疤手下,刀疤別有用心的勸辛巴離開,一方面派人將他趕盡殺絕。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了機智的丁滿和善良的彭彭,他們撫養辛巴長成雄壯的大獅子,鼓勵他回去森林復國。在接下來一場復國救民的斗爭中,辛巴真正長成一個堅強的男子漢,領會了責任的真諦。
人猿泰山
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我為什麼那麼與 從不同?
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因為你渾身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查說我不 屬於... 卡拉: 別說了.
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查說我不屬於 這個家族.
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 別管哥查說了什 么.別動. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什麼嗎?我看見你像我 一樣的兩隻眼睛.
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有個鼻子在...?啊, 這兒.兩只耳朵,讓我 看看還有什麼.
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 兩只手? 卡拉: 對了.
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 閉上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感覺到什 么嗎?
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到這兒來. 泰山: 你的心.
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我們 是一模一樣的.哥查就 是看不到.
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我會讓他看見的 我會成為最優秀的猿.
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 這就對了,你一 定會的.
主要內容:在非洲原始森林成了孤兒的嬰孩在猿猴家族的照料下長大成人,人類探險和出現打破了他寧靜和平和世界,也使他認識到他是人類的一員,他在決定歸屬哪一類家族問題上的思考因為他對美麗的珍妮姑娘的感情進而變得更加復雜,而人類將對猿猴家族的傷害更使他進入了進退兩難的境地。
❻ 勵志英文電影經典台詞20句
1.《肖申克的救贖》
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
2. 《教父》
Great men are not born great, they grow great.
偉大的人不是生下來就偉大的,而是在成長過程中顯示其偉大的。
3.《當幸福來敲門》
I'm the type of person, if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer, I'm gonna to tell you that I don't know. But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer.
9.《奇跡男孩》
Maybe if we knew what other people were thinking, we'd know that no one's ordinary. and we all deserve a standing ovation at least once in our life.
如果我們了解別人的想法,我們就會知道沒有人是平凡的,並且我們都值得站起來為他們鼓一次掌。
10.《死亡詩社》
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way.
當你認為你知道某件事時,必須再以不同角度看它。