『壹』 歐美動畫電影經典台詞中英對照
導語:下面是我收集整理的歐美動畫電影經典台詞,看到這些熟悉的句子,是否勾起了你的童年回憶呢?
歐美動畫電影經典台詞:
獅子王:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的`,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
怪物史萊克:
Shrek: Quick tell a lie!
史萊克:快點撒一個謊!
Pinocchio: What should I say?
皮諾曹:我該說什麼?
Donkey: Say something crazy... like “I'm wearing ladies' underwear!”.
驢子:說一些瘋狂的事情...像"我正穿著女人的內褲"。
Pinocchio: Um, ok. I'm wearing ladies' underwear.
皮諾曹:嗯,好。我正穿著女人的內褲。
Pinocchio: [silence]
皮諾曹:(沉默)
Shrek: Are you?
史萊克:你正穿著(女人的內褲)嗎?
Pinocchio: I most certainly am not.
皮諾曹:我非常肯定沒有穿著(女人的內褲)。
Pinocchio: [nose extends] .
皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)
Donkey: It looks like you most certainly am are.
驢子:這看起來就像你非常肯定穿著在。
Pinocchio: I am not.
皮諾曹:我沒有。
Pinocchio: [nose extends]
皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)
Gingerbread Man: IT'S A THONG!
姜餅人:它是一個皮帶!
Gingy:Oww! They’re briefs.
姜餅人:噢!它們是短褲!
Pinocchio:Are not.
皮諾曹:不是!
GIngy:Are too!
姜餅人:是的!
Pinocchio:Are not.
皮諾曹:不是.
Gingy:Are too!
姜餅人:是的!
功夫熊貓:
1.世間無巧合
There are no accidents.
2.欲避之,反促之。
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了.
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄
4.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。
Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.
5.俗語說,既往者之不鑒,來著尤可追!那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it’s called the present (the gift)
6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,
我不能讓樹為我開花,
也不能讓它提前結果
Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(師傅)
I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,
nor make it bear food before it’s time .
師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制
我可以控制果實何時墜落
我還可以控制在何處播種
那可不是幻覺 大師
but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
That is not illusion , Master
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
你可能想要蘋果 或桔子
可你只能得到桃子
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach
師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎
But peache can not defeate Tai Long
烏龜:也許它可以的 ,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。
『貳』 獅子王(英文版)經典台詞
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
①《獅子王》(The Lion King)是迪士尼出品的一部歌舞冒險動畫電影,由羅傑·艾勒斯、羅伯·明可夫聯袂執導,馬修·布羅德里克、詹姆斯·厄爾·瓊斯、傑瑞米·艾恩斯等主演配音,影片於1994年6月24日在美國全面公映。
『叄』 請給我一些英文原版動畫電影里的經典台詞,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分
我只有幾條《僵屍新娘》里的
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
蠟燭灼燒我不覺痛楚。
If you cut me with a knife It's still the same
利刃割過也依然如故。
And I know her heart is beating
聽著她的心跳好像音符。
And I know that I am dead
而我的心兒早已「入土」
Yet the pain here that I feel
可如今它如此地痛苦。
Try and tell me it's not real
誰來告訴我這不過是虛無。
And it seems that I still have A tear to shed
為何我的眼淚還是流個不住。
With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.
用這只手,我將為你驅走悲痛;你的酒杯將永不幹涸,因為我將是你生命中的美酒;用這蠟燭,我將在黑暗中照亮你的路途;用這戒指,我要你成為我的妻子。
『肆』 求迪士尼動畫片《白雪公主和七個小矮人》的英文版台詞
W-白雪公主 Q-皇後 M-魔鏡 H-獵人P-白馬王子 D-小矮人 音樂起,旁白
A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn』t love the new queen, because she was cruel. One day, In the king』s palace: ----白雪出場
S.w: My name is Snow white , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother ? Where is my mother ?
音樂起,皇後、魔鏡出場
Q: I am a queen , I』m very beautiful , Where is Mirror ? Mirror , Mirror on the wall , who』s the most beautiful ?
M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you !
Q: Hunter, go kill Snow white .
獵 人 出 場
H: Yes, my queen
音樂起,獵人追趕白雪,公主驚慌出逃
S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please !
白雪順利脫逃後
S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house , I will eat a little and lie down.
音樂起,7個小矮人出場,
D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food----
2\Somebody drank my water----
3\Someone is sleeping now----
4\What a beautiful girl!----
小矮人睡覺----音樂起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----對話
5\How do you do?
S.w: How do you do? My name is Snow white … Nice to meet you!
D:(齊說)Nice to meet you ,too----
6\ welcome to our house!----
7\Would you like to live here?
S.W: My pleasure, thank you very much!
D: Let』s go out for our work, bye-bye, Snow white.
皇後、魔鏡出場
Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall , who』s the most beautiful?
M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you!
Q: What ? Snow white is not dead ? Hahaha, I got a good idea!
音樂起,皇後扮演老太太出場,對話
Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,
S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!
Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?
S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!
白雪公主咬一口後倒地
Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…
小矮人出場、圍著公主哭
Snow white wake up, wake up…
音樂起,小矮人引著王子出場
P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!
王子喚醒公主,公主醒了
P:Wake up ! Wake up , my queen !
S.w: Thank you for your help !
P: My pleasure !
音樂起,小矮人、公主、王子跳起歡快的舞
『伍』 麻煩大家幫我看下這個是獅子王幾的動畫電影的片段要英文原版的台詞。配音用
獅子王1
Get out! Get out! Get out of here!
走開…走開
I love this! Bowling for buzzards.
快走開
我喜歡趕走禿鷹
Gets 'em every time.
每次都成功
Uh-oh. Hey,Timon,you better come look.
丁滿,你最好過來看看
I think it's still alive.
我看他好像還活著
All righty,what have we got here?
哎喲!這什麼東西呀?
Jeez,it's a lion!
天啊!是只獅子
Run,Pumbaa,move it!
彭彭,快跑
Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion.
丁滿,他只是只小獅子
Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.
你看他那麼可愛
- Can we keep him?
而且是一個人 我們能留下他嗎?
- Pumbaa,are you nuts?
彭彭,你瘋了嗎?
You're talking about a lion.
躺在這兒的是只獅子
Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little.
獅子就是專門吃我們的
- He's going to get bigger.
但是他還那麼小
他以後會長大的
Maybe he'll be on our side.
也許他會變得跟我們一國
Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll...
這是我聽過最蠢的話了
maye be
或許他會…
Hey,I got it.
咦…我有點子了
What if he's on our side?
如果他跟我們一國
You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.
有隻獅子在身邊或許蠻不錯的
So,we're keeping him?
那我們就留下他羅
Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?
當然,這里是誰做主啊?
My point exactly.
我認為他應該留下
Jeez,I'm fried.
哎喲!天啊!我熱死了
Let's get out of here and find some shade.
我們快離開這兒 找個陰涼的地方
- You OK,kid? - I guess so.
你還好吧?孩子
- You nearly died.
我想是吧
你差點就死了
- I saved you.
我救了你
Well,Pumbaa helped... a little.
彭彭也幫了…一滴滴忙
Thanks for your help.
謝謝你們幫忙
- Hey,where you going?
你要去哪裡?
- Nowhere.
不知道
Gee,he looks blue.
他看起來很BLUE
I'd say brownish gold.
我倒覺得是金黃色
No,no,no. I mean he's depressed.
不,我是說…沮喪
Kid,what's eating you?
孩子你在煩什麼?
Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.
煩?獅子可是萬獸之王
The food chain.
煩個屁呀!
So,where you from?
那你從哪兒來的?
Who cares? I can't go back.
誰在乎?我又不能回去
Ah,you're an outcast.
你是被掃地出門的
- That's great. So are we.
好極了!我們也是
- What'd you do,kid?
你做了什麼事?
Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it.
很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你們說
Good. We don't want to hear about it.
很好,我們也不想聽
Come on,Timon. Anything we can do?
拜託,丁滿 我們能幫忙嗎?
Not unless you can change the past.
除非你們能夠改變歷史
Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says...
孩子你要知道在這個時候 我這位夥伴丁滿說
you got to put your behind in your past.
你必須把你的背後拋到過去
- No,no,no.
不…
Amateur. - I mean...
我是說… 笨蛋
Lie down before you hurt yourself.
能不能閉上你的烏鴉嘴呀
It's,you got to put your past behind you.
是…你必須把過去拋到腦後
Look,kid,bad things happen...
孩子 你常會碰到一些倒霉的事
and you can't do anything about it,right?
而你卻拿它沒辦法,對吧?
- Right. - Wrong!
對 錯
When the world turns its back on you...
當這個世界遺棄你的時候
you turn your back on the world.
你就去遺棄這個世界
Well,that's not what I was taught.
我以前學的不是這樣
Then maybe you need a new lesson.
那麼你或許應該學點新知識
Repeat after me.
跟著我一起念
- Hakuna matata. - What?
HAKUNAMATATA
Hakuna matata
什麼?
HAKUNAMATATA
It means "no worries."
就別擔心
『陸』 一兩分鍾的簡單電影獨白(英文)
The Wizard of Oz 綠野仙蹤
桃樂絲回到家後跟她的阿姨的獨白,不過是很老很老的片子了。 所以比較。。。老舊。。。不過最後一句很經典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Princess Diaries 公主日記
結尾時她的記者發表會。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
Stepmom《繼母》
很經典的台詞,是朱麗亞。羅伯茨演的,很喜歡,不過片子並不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".