1. 緇忓吀鑻辨枃鐢靛獎鍙拌瘝鈥栫粷緹庡弻璇嫻婕鏂囨
緇忓吀鑻辨枃鐢靛獎鍙拌瘝鈥栫粷緹庡弻璇嫻婕鏂囨
There is nothing I couldn't give you,there is nothing I would deny you, if youwould not deny me. Open your heart to me.濡傛灉浣犱笉榪濊儗鎴,浣犺佷粈涔堟垜灝辮兘緇欎綘浠涔
浣犺佷粈涔堥兘鍙浠.鎶婁綘鐨勫績浜ょ粰鎴戝惂
I love waking upin the morning not knowingwhats gonna happen... or who Im gonna meet...
where Im gonna wind up
鎴戝枩嬈㈡棭涓婅搗鏉ユ椂涓鍒囬兘鏄鏈鐭ョ殑,
涓嶇煡浼氶亣瑙佷粈涔堜漢,浼氭湁浠涔堟牱鐨勭粨灞銆
The hard part isnt making the decision.
Its living with it.
鍋氬嚭鍐沖畾騫朵笉鍥伴毦,鍥伴毦鐨勬槸鎺ュ彈鍐沖畾銆
takes a strong man to save himself,and a great man to save another.寮鴻呮晳璧庤嚜宸,鍦d漢鏅搴︿粬浜恆
Fear can hold you prisoner.
Hope can set you free.
鍎掓鍥氱佷漢鐨勭伒欖,甯屾湜鍙浠ヨ╀綘鑷鐢
Things that make you sad, one day,
you will laugh out and say it.
璁╀綘闅捐繃鐨勪簨鎯,鏈変竴澶,浣犱竴瀹氫細絎戠潃璇村嚭鏉ャ
Life was like a box of chocolates,you never know what you're going to get.
鐢熸椿灝卞儚涓鐩掑閥鍏嬪姏,緇撴灉寰寰鍑轟漢鎰忔枡.
Youave to do your best withWhat God has given you.
浣犺佸嚟鐫涓婂笣鎵緇欎簣鐨勫仛鍒版渶鐚涚熻厞濂
Always be able to look back and say,
at least I didn't lead no humdrum life
涓瀹氳佽兘寮哄洖棣栧墠灝樻椂鎰熷徆:
鑷沖皯鎴戞病鏈夊焊搴哥岀岃繃涓鐢熴
The deepest love I think,laterthan aparl will live as you like.鎴戞墍璁や負鏈娣辨矇鐨勭埍,鑾榪囦簬鍒嗗紑浠ュ悗,鎴戝皢鑷宸叉椿鎴愪簡浣犵殑鏍峰瓙
Its always the same thingIts when you
start to become really afraid of death..that
you learn to appreciate life,
浜嬫儏鎬繪槸榪欐牱鐨勶紝鍙鏈夊綋浣犵湡姝f劅鍨嬪惎鍙楀埌瀵規諱骸鐨勬亹鎯э紝浣犳墠浼氬﹀埌瑕佺弽鎯滅敓鍛姐
Mathilda: Is life always this hard,or is it just when youre a kid.Leone Always like this.
鐜涜拏灝旇揪:浜虹敓鎬繪槸濡傛よ壈闅懼悧,榪樻槸鍙鏈夊悓騫村傛
鑾辨槀:鎬繪槸濡傛
Active long wil be very tired,care abou for a long time will crash!
涓誨姩涔呬簡浼氬緢緔,鍦ㄤ箮涔呬簡浼氬穿婧
All endings are beginnings we just dont know
it at the time.-mitch album.
鎵鏈夌殑緇撳矓閮芥槸鏂扮殑寮濮,鍙鏄褰撴椂涓嶇煡閬撱
in ever wanted to be your whole life,
just your favorite part
鎴戜粠鏉ュ氨娌℃兂榪囪佹垚涓轟綘鐨勫叏閮ㄦ垜鍙鎯沖仛浣犳渶鍠滅埍鐨勯偅涓涓閮ㄥ垎銆
think land people waste a lot of time wondering why
闄嗕笂鐨勪漢鍠滄㈠繪牴闂搴,鉶氬害浜嗗ぇ濂藉厜闃
Always chasitng someplace far away
where its always summer
榪芥眰涓鏋濇粦涓閬ヤ笉鍙鍙婏紝鍥涘e傚忕殑鍦版柟
one woman, one house, one piece ofland to callyour own, one landscape to look at, one way to die.Athat world just weighing down on you. You dont
even know where it comes to an end
鐖變竴涓濂充漢,浣忎竴闂村眿瀛愪拱涓鍧楀湴,鏈涗竴涓鏅,璧頒竴鏉℃昏礬,澶澶氶夋嫨錛屾垜鏃犳墍閫備粠,婕鏃犳㈠,鑼鑼鏃犻檯
2. 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞
適合英語配音的經典電影台詞
1. "Show me the money!" - Jerry Maguire (1996)
體育經紀人傑瑞·馬圭爾被公司解僱後,努力保留客戶,橄欖球運動員羅德提出的條件是傑瑞必須「讓他看到錢」。
2. "Why don』t you come up sometime and see me?" - She Done Him Wrong (1933)
露夫人是一家夜總會的老闆,生性風流,喜歡周旋在許多情人之間。當她看到年輕英俊的薩吉時,便用這句台詞跟他調情。
3. "I』m walking here! I』m walking here!" - Midnight Cowboy (1969)
街頭騙子羅素和另一位男主角喬一起過馬路,差點被一輛計程車撞到。這個鏡頭據說是即興發揮的,達斯丁·霍夫曼說他本來想說的是:「我們這里在拍電影。」結果說出來的卻是現在這句著名的台詞。
4. "Play it, Sam. Play 『As Time Goes By.'" - Casablanca (1942)
伊爾莎和丈夫一起走進瑞克的酒吧,當她認出山姆後,便請他彈這首以前和瑞克在一起時經常聽他彈奏的曲子。
5. "You can』t handle the truth!" - A Few Good Men (1992)
30. "I want to be alone." - Grand Hotel (1932)
這句台詞出現在T800被拒絕進入警察局時,隨後他開著卡車沖進了警局。
6. "After all, tomorrow is another day!" - Gone with the Wind (1939)
魯.蓋瑞是紐約洋基隊傳奇巨星,這句台詞出自他退役前在洋基體育場的著名演講。
7. "If you build it, he will come." - Field of Dreams (1989)
40. "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get." - Forrest Gump (1994)
這句台詞出自阿甘正傳,媽媽總是說,生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
8. "We rob banks." - Bonnie and Clyde (1967)
雌雄大盜在銀行搶劫後,這樣宣稱。
9. "Plastics." - The Graate (1967)
在本舉行的慶祝宴會上,父親的合夥人馬圭爾先生特意把本叫到一邊,鄭重地建議他從事塑膠業。在本片上映後的一年間,塑膠製造業非常興旺,不少人認為與這句台詞有關。
10. "We』ll always have Paris." - Casablanca (1942)
瑞克在機場與伊爾莎依依惜別,用這句話安慰伊爾莎。如果你與情人分手時不知道該說什麼,就用這句話吧。
11. "I see dead people." - The Sixth Sense (1999)
科爾對克羅醫生說過這句話,後者卻不以為意。影片接近尾聲時,醫生終於明白了這句話的含義。
12. "Stella! Hey, Stella!" - A Streetcar Named Desire (1951)
小男孩在他身後大聲呼喚他回來。Shane是著名的西部英雄形象。
13. "Oh, Jerry, don』t let』s ask for the moon. We have the stars." - Now, Voyager (1942)
夏洛特和有婦之夫傑瑞互相傾心卻無法結合。傑瑞問她是否感到快樂,夏洛特用這句話作為回答。其含義類似於「不求天長地久,但求曾經擁有。」
14. "Shane. Shane. Come back!" - Shane (1953)
Shane幫助斯塔瑞一家消滅了小鎮上的惡勢力,當他離開小鎮時,小男孩在他身後大聲呼喚他回來。
15. "Well, nobody』s perfect." - Some Like It Hot (1959)
富翁奧斯古德.菲爾丁被男扮女裝的主角傑瑞(傑克.萊蒙飾)迷得神魂顛倒。影片最後,傑瑞扯掉假發告訴他自己是男人,結果富翁不以為然地說:「人無完人嘛。」
16. "It』s alive! It』s alive!" - Frankenstein (1931)
演員:柯林.克利夫(飾亨利.弗蘭肯斯坦)
科學家弗蘭肯斯坦博士製作了一個沒有生命的人體,一道閃電過後,它並沒有變成博士理想中的「完人」,而是變成了一個相貌醜陋的怪物。怪物將弗蘭肯斯坦博士當作自己的爸爸,但後者卻將其趕出了家門。
17. "Houston, we have a problem." - Apollo 13 (1995)
宇航員吉姆.洛威爾向地面控制中心匯報故障情況。這句台詞後來變得非常流行,在告訴別人某個嚴重問題時,經常以這句話作為開場白,以達到一種輕松詼諧的效果。
18. "You should ask yourself one question: 『Do I feel lucky?』 Well, do ya, punk?" - Dirty Harry (1971)
卡拉漢警官在追捕罪犯時有自己獨特的方法,完全無視法律的束縛。這是當他用槍指著罪犯時常說的話。
以上電影台詞適合英語配音練習,同時也能學習到它們的語法和寫作技巧。
3. 100句經典英文電影台詞,學英語必須收藏
以下是100句經典英文電影台詞,這些台詞不僅富有智慧與情感,而且非常適合用於英語學習與收藏:
《亂世佳人》:
《教父》系列:
《碼頭風雲》:
《綠野仙蹤》:
《卡薩布蘭卡》:
《撥雲見日》:
《日落大道》:
《星球大戰》系列:
《彗星美人》:
《計程車司機》:
《地獄天使》:
《現代啟示錄》:
《愛情故事》:
《容易事》:
《安娜·克里斯蒂》:
《殲匪喋血戰》:
《我不是天使》:
《諾博士》:
《甜心先生》:
《義海雄風》:
《大飯店》:
《當哈里遇上薩莉》:
《終結者》:
《揚基的驕傲》:
《阿甘正傳》:
《揚帆》:
《熱情似火》:
《警探哈里》:
《紅粉聯盟》:
《驚魂記》:
《華爾街》:
《越獄》:
《肖申克的救贖》:
《角鬥士》:
《X檔案》:
《鬼魂VS愛情小說》:
《壯志凌雲》:
《死亡詩社》:
《泰坦尼克號》:
《黑客帝國》:
《加菲貓》:
其他經典台詞:
4. 電影的靈魂 | 70句優秀英語電影的經典台詞,有你看過的嗎
遇上台風宅在家,重溫經典電影,感受靈魂之音。
電影,靈魂所在,情感張力,中心思想盡在台詞中,每一句都不可或缺,讀懂它們,方能真正領略電影魅力。
分享精選電影經典台詞,每一句都出自佳作,挑動你心中的共鳴?讓我們一同探索。
1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會開出他無法拒絕的條件。
3. You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5. Here's looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6. Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8. May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10. You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11. "Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?"
「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?"
12. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13. Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14. "I could dance with you till the cows come home. On second thought, I d rather dance with the cows until you came home."
「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」
15. "Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don be stingy, baby."
「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」
16. Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
17. I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
18. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
19. "It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."
「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」
20. Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
21. There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
22. I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
23. Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
24. Play it,Sam. Play 'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。
25. You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
26. I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。
27. After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
28. I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。
29. I'll be back.
我會回來的。
30. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
今天,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。
31. Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
32. We'll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
33. Oh,Jerry,don't ask for the moon. We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
34. Well,nobody's perfect.
人無完人。
35. You've got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。
36. You had me at "hello".
當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。
37. There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!
38. A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。
39. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。
40. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。
41. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。
42. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to sece me.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?
43. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。
44. Wait a minute,wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!
45. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。
46. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。
47. I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!
48. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。
49. I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!
50. I don't want to survive. I want to live.
「我想要的不僅僅是生存,而是生活。
51. I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.
我看著菜單,並不代表我想吃!
52. Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鳥兒是永遠關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝。——《肖申克的救贖》
53. Politics and crime, they're the same thing.《GODFATHER》
政治和罪惡其實是一樣的。——《教父》
54. Even the strongest man needs friends. 《GOD FATHER》
再強的人也需要朋友.——《教父》
55. Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角鬥士》
56. It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. ——The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救贖》
57. The truth is out there. ——The X files
真相在那裡。——《X檔案》
58. I give you my hand. I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story
我給你我的手.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情.——《鬼魂VS愛情小說》
59. Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。——《星球大戰-首部曲》
60. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你. ——《亂世佳人》
61. To be or not to be, that's a question.- Hamlet
生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。——《哈姆雷特》
62. Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。——《黑客帝國》(1999)
63. We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。——《黑客帝國》
64. I'll never let go ,I'll never let go ,Jack .
我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。
65. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。——《泰坦尼克號》
66. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪.——《阿甘正傳》
67. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
68. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
5. 《2012》5句經典台詞,中文和英文都要,謝謝
以下是電影《2012》中的五句經典台詞,分別提供中文和英文原文:
1. 中文:我們得找個新家園。
英文:We have to find a new home.
2. 中文:一切都是註定的。
英文:Everything is destined.
3. 中文:我們是渺小的,世界是龐大的。
英文:We are tiny, the world is vast.
4. 中文:我們不能坐以待斃。
英文:We can't just sit and wait for our doom.
5. 中文:生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一顆是什麼味道。
英文:Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
這些台詞不僅反映了電影中的主題和情感,也傳達了深刻的人生哲理。比如,“我們得找個新家園”表達了人類在面臨災難時的無助和尋求新希望的決心;“一切都是註定的”則揭示了命運的無常和不可預測性;“我們是渺小的,世界是龐大的”提醒人們要謙遜面對自然和宇宙的宏偉,以及人類自身的渺小;“我們不能坐以待斃”則鼓勵人們積極應對困境,不輕易放棄希望;“生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一顆是什麼味道”則是一句富有哲理的名言,表達了生活的多樣性和不確定性,也提醒人們要珍惜當下,享受生活的每一刻。
這些台詞通過簡潔而有力的語言表達了深刻的情感和哲理,讓觀眾在觀影過程中不僅感受到了電影的震撼和驚險,也思考了人生的意義和價值。這些台詞不僅適用於電影情節,也可以作為人生格言,引導人們在現實生活中積極面對挑戰和困境,不斷追求夢想和希望。
6. 英語電影里比較經典的對白有哪些
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939) 2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972) 3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954) 4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939) 5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976) 11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?「 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell『s Angels,1930 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?「 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970) 14、原文:「I could dance with you『til the cows come home. On second thought, I『d rather dance with the cows until you came home.「 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。「 15、原文:「You talking『to me?「 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?「 16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don『be stingy, baby.「 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。「 17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you『re gonna get.「 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。「 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949) 1.《阿甘正傳》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。 2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》 3 《Titanic》: Jack死亡前對rose說的話: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. 4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 自由,他臨死前說的喊出的也是這兩個字,沒有自由的生命是苟且的 6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day! 10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好! 11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live." 12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring. 13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. 14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes! 15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則 Love means never having to say you're sorrry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》) A boy's best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》) Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》) Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》) Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn. 坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》) I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》) Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>) Go ahead, make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》) There's no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》) I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》) Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) 你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》) Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》) All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》) May the Force be with you. 源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》) Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night. 緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》) Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) I am big!It's the picture that got small. 我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》) we stand alone,together 我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》) I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一 同服役。」 (《兄弟連》) WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while .And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」 威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽 終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來, 告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」 「我們的自由!!!」 「我們的自由!!!」 在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》) It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another . -----------from Shawshank Redemption
7. 英語電影對話里的,十句經典台詞簡單易懂!
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously.So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。