《肖申克的救贖》中的十句經典台詞如下:
1. "Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。——《肖申克的救贖》這句話深刻表達了希望的力量,即使在困境中,希望也能照亮前行的道路。
2. "Get busy living or get busy dying."
要麼忙於生存,要麼忙於死亡。——《肖申克的救贖》這句話簡潔而有力,鼓勵人們積極面對生活,不要放棄希望。
3. "Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free."
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯,希望讓你重獲自由。——《肖申克的救贖》這句話對比了恐懼與希望的不同作用,強調了希望對於個人自由的重要性。
4. "These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized."
這些高牆還真是有點意思。一開始你恨它,然後你對它就習慣了。等時間夠長,你就開始依賴,這就是體制化。——《肖申克的救贖》這句話揭示了人在長期監禁中可能產生的心理變化,引人深思。
5. "I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."
我希望看見我的朋友,握著他的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同我夢中的一樣藍。我希望。——《肖申克的救贖》這是主角對未來生活的美好憧憬,充滿了希望和期待。
6. "Remember, Red, hope is good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies!"
記住,瑞德,希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝!——《肖申克的救贖》這句話再次強調了希望的力量和美好。
7. "That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you."
這就是音樂的美麗。他們無法把這種美麗從你那裡奪去。——《肖申克的救贖》這句話表達了音樂作為一種精神寄託的重要性,它能超越物質世界的束縛。
8. "I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能靜靜地坐下來思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同我夢中的一樣藍。我希望。——《肖申克的救贖》這段台詞描繪了主角重獲自由後的激動心情和對未來的無限憧憬。
9. "These walls are funny. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, you get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized."
這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。——《肖申克的救贖》這句話從另一個角度解讀了體制化的概念,即人對環境的適應和依賴。
10. "I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice."
我得經常同自己說,有些鳥兒是關不住的。他們的羽毛太鮮亮了。當它們飛走的時候,你心底里知道把他們關起來是一種罪惡,你會因此而振奮。——《肖申克的救贖》這句話以鳥為喻,表達了自由對於個人成長和幸福的重要性。同時,也暗示了對於那些追求自由的人來說,束縛他們的任何力量都是不合理的。
B. 跪求:一部英語電影的十句英語對白
你好。我叫福爾斯,福爾斯·甘
Hello. My name's Forrest Forrest Gump.
要吃巧克力嗎?
Do you want a chocolate?
我能吃掉上百萬塊巧克力
I could eat about a million and a half of these.
我媽媽常說
My mama always said
人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力
Life was like a box of chocolates.
你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種
You never know what you're going to get.
那雙鞋子一定很舒適
Those must be comfortable shoes.
穿這樣的鞋子你可以走上一整天
I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
腳都不會痛
and not feel a thing.
我希望能有一雙這樣的鞋子
I wish I had shoes like that.
其實我的腳很痛
My feet hurt.
媽媽常說要想知道一個人的很多事情
Mama always said there's an awful lot
只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道
you can tell about a person by their shoes.
他會往哪裡走
Where they're going
他住在哪裡
where they've been.
我穿過很多雙鞋子
I've worn lots of shoes.
如果我仔細想的話
I bet if I think about it real hard
我能記得我第一雙鞋子的模樣
I could remember my first pair of shoes.
媽媽說它會帶我到任何地方
Mama said they'd take me anywhere.
她說它是雙魔鞋
She said they was my magic shoes.
好的,福爾斯,張開雙眼
All rightForrestOpen your eyes now.
你走幾步看看
Let's take a little walk around.
感覺如何?
How do those feel?
他的雙腿很強壯,甘太太
His legs are strongMrs. Gump
是我見過最強壯的
as strong as I've ever seen.
但是他的背象政客一樣彎
But his back's as crooked as a politician.
但我們會讓他再直起來,對吧?
But we're going to straighten him right uparen't weForrest?
福爾斯!
Forrest!
C. 一部英文版電影的十句台詞。
1.世間無巧合
There are no accidents.
2.欲避之,反促之。
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了.
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄
4.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。
Quit don』t quit. Noodles don』t noodles.
5.俗語說,既往者之不鑒,來著尤可追!那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it』s called the present (the gift)
6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,
我不能讓樹為我開花,
也不能讓它提前結果
Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(師傅)
I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,
nor make it bear food before it』s time .
師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制
我可以控制果實何時墜落
我還可以控制在何處播種
那可不是幻覺 大師
but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
That is not illusion , Master
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
你可能想要蘋果 或桔子
可你只能得到桃子
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach
師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎
But peache can not defeate Tai Long
烏龜:也許它可以的 ,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。
Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .
7. 阿寶,天不遂人願,
況且這本不是天意,
阿寶,忘了其它的事情,
你的使命一直都在向你召喚。
我們是面條家族,
血管中流著這樣的血。
I'm sorry things didn』t work out …
It』s just what it』s meant to be
Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.
We are Noodle folk
Broth runs deep through our veins
8.你不能走,真的武士決不會退卻you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.
9.師傅:那你為什麼不退出呢?
你知道我一直想把你趕走,
可你還是留下來了。
Why didn』t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you
but you stayed
阿寶:是啊,我留下來了。
我留下來是因為每次你往我頭上丟磚頭,
或說我難聞,這很傷我的心。
可最傷我心的是,我每天努力練習,卻還是這個我。
我留下來,因為我以為,
如果還有人能改變我,
能讓我煥然一新,
那就是你--
中國最偉大的功夫師父!
Yes ,I stayed .
I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head
or said I smelled ,it hurts.
But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .
I stayed ,because I thought ..
If anyone could change me ,
could make me not me ,
it was you
the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!
10,Enough talk~ let's fight!少廢話,決斗吧
11、There'e no charge for awesomeness or to attractiveness !!
牛人不收費,迷死人不償命~
12.我私家湯的絕密食材,就是…什麼都沒有。
認為它特別,它就特別了。
The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.
To make something special ,you just have to believe it』s special.
D. 一部英文電影的十句經典台詞有哪些
1、I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.
翻譯:年輕的時候你以為會和許多人心靈相通,但是後來你發現,這樣的事情一輩子只會發生那麼幾次。
2、I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, you can come to me about anything.
翻譯:我要你知道,我會一直在你身邊,你有任何事都可以來找我.
3、I have crossed oceans of time to find you.
翻譯:我跨越浩瀚的時間海洋來尋找你。
4、Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close, and asked if I will remember them. I've said,「Yes, I will remember you.」But the only one I've never forgotten, is the one who never asked.
翻譯:歲月匆匆,我愛上過很多女人。當她們緊緊擁抱我時,問我是否會記得她們。我會說「是的,我會記得你。」但唯一我從來沒有忘記的,是一個從來沒有問過我的人。
5、If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.
翻譯:如果你不出去走走,你就會以為眼前的就是全世界。
E. 求一部英文勵志電影十句經典台詞、註明哪部電影和中文、好心人幫忙回答下哦、謝謝、
「阿甘正傳「
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至專)
4.Never in my life would I erase from my mind the 60 seconds right before 3 P.M. of April 16th, 1960, the transient period that you were with me.
一九六零年四月十六號下午三點之前的一分鍾你和我在一起,因為你我會記住這一分鍾。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6.You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7.If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
11..Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分)
12..I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)
13.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
F. 一部英語電影裡面的十句話
美國故事片《阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
5. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
6. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
7. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
8. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
9. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
10. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
G. 英語電影簡單對白 要求在十句以內 一定要簡單 謝謝了,希望盡快啊!!!!
泰坦尼克號。。。。傑克和露絲在船頭的那句話
H. 同一部原聲英文電影的經典對白,中英文都要有,五到十句。
鄧布利多:哈利,人不能活在夢里,不要依賴夢想而忘記生活。
Dumbledore: It does not to do dwell on dreams, and forget to live.
羅恩:哈利,你必須繼續前進,我覺得應該去的人,不是我,不是赫敏,而是你。
Ron: Harry, it's you that has to go on, I know it. Not me, not Hermione. You!
伏地魔:世上並沒有絕對的善與惡,差別只在於強者和無法分清事實的弱者。
Voldemort: There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.
.鄧布利多:要挺身而出對抗敵人的確需要很大的勇氣,但要挺身而出反抗朋友卻需要更大的勇氣。
Dumbledore: It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.
(《哈利波特與魔法石》)
一、「他絕不會走,只要留下來的那些人還忠於他!」(He'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him!)
(人物:哈利,選自《哈利-波特與密室》)
二、「我們希望我們的波特先生總是能夠扭轉乾坤」「放心吧,我會的!」(Mr.Potter will always be around to save the dead.——Don』t worry, I will be.)
(人物:盧修斯-馬爾福、哈利,選自《哈利-波特與密室》)
三、 「比這更重要的是--友誼和勇氣。」(There are more important things, friendship and bravery.)
(人物:赫敏,選自《哈利-波特與魔法石》)
四、「多比沒有主人!多比是自由的小精靈!多比是來救哈利-波特和他的朋友們!」(Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter, and his friends!)
(人物:多比,選自《哈利-波特與死亡聖器(上)》)
五、「愛我們的人是永遠不會離開我們的。」(The ones that love us never really leave us.)
(人物:小天狼星,選自《哈利-波特與阿茲卡班的囚徒》)
六、「想要殺哈利,得先把我們也殺掉!」(If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us, too!)
(人物:赫敏,選自《哈利-波特與阿茲卡班的囚徒》)
1. 斯內普:你這個令人失望多愁善感的小子,只會苦澀的抱怨生活如何的不公平。你可能沒有注意到,生活本來就是不公平的。
Severus Snape: Sentimental children forever whining about how bitterly unfair your lives have been. Well,it may have escaped you notice, but life isn't fair.
2 . 哈利:你才是懦弱的人,你不懂得愛,也不懂得友情,我可憐你。
Harry Potter: You're the weak one. And you'll never know love,or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.
3. 盧娜:再說,我媽媽以前經常說,失去的東西總會找到方法回來的。
Luna Lovegood: Anyway, my mum always said things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.
(《哈利波特與鳳凰社》)