⑴ 獅子王經典台詞中英文30句
1、everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2、i laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3、i『m only brave when i have to be. being brave doesn『t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4、when the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5、it『s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
18、you have foggoten who you are, and so have foggotten me.look inside yourself simba. you are more than what you have become. you must take the place in the circle of life.remember who you are. you are my son and on true king. remember who you are. remember.........——你已經忘記了你是誰,所以你也忘記了我的存在。看一看你的內心吧,你不應是現在的樣子。你要在生命的輪回中找到自己的位置。記住你是誰。你是我的兒子,是真正的國王。記住你是誰,記住…
19、everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
20、i laugh in the face of danger.越危險就越合我心意。
21、i』m only brave when i have to be. being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
22、i『m here to announce that king『s mufasa『s on his way, so you『d better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.(zazu) 我來通知木法沙國王即將駕臨,你最好為自己沒有參加早上的慶典找個好借口。
23、 if you ever come back,we『ll kill you!如果你敢回來 我們就殺了你。
24、if it weren『t for you,he『d still be alive.如果不是因為你 他現在還會活著的。
25、our teeth and ambitions are bared.我的利齒和雄心一起暴露。
26. when the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
27. everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
28. everybody is somebody, even a nobody. remember who you are.大家都很重要,就算無名小卒也是。記住你是誰。
29. simba , we are with you until the end.辛巴,我們和你一起直到最後。
30. you can』t change the past.過去的事是不可以改變的。
⑵ 獅子王(英文版)經典台詞及翻譯
獅子王(英文版)經典台詞及翻譯:
1、It's like you are back from the dead.
你好像是死而復生一樣。
2、You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
3、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以從中學習。
4、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰來為她戰斗呢?
5、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
《獅子王》是由美國華特·迪士尼影片公司出品的動畫電影,由羅傑·艾勒斯、羅伯·明可夫聯合執導,馬修·布羅德里克、詹姆斯·厄爾·瓊斯、傑瑞米·艾恩斯、內森·連恩等聯合主演配音。
《獅子王》講述了小獅子王辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,經歷了生命中最光榮的時刻,也遭遇了最艱難的挑戰,最後終於成為了森林之王的故事。
(2)獅子王2電影經典台詞中英文擴展閱讀
1、幕後花絮
為了讓動畫師們繪畫的動畫形神並茂,除了安排動畫師去動物園看斑馬、長頸鹿這些動物之外,迪士尼甚至請來了幾頭真獅子來到工作室,讓動畫師和獅子們親密接觸。
在給《獅子王》配音的時候,配音演員也沒有看過動畫全片,也是靠著故事板和動畫片段來尋找感覺。但劇本中的台詞已經完成,在導演的指導下,演員們靠著感覺工作。傑瑞米·艾恩斯為了配刀疤咆哮的聲音,甚至喊破了音,後來還需要其他配音演員幫他配幾句刀疤的台詞。
2、影片評價
《獅子王》和通常習慣的那些3D影片相比,該片3D更像是立體書,一樣有著笑點,有著很棒的音樂以及戲劇性的時刻,但3D版本卻愈加讓人感到這一切都來源於2D的精彩。(《底特律觀察報》評)
⑶ 獅子王的勵志經典台詞有哪些
1、I laugh in the face of danger.
我始終笑著面對危險。
2、When the going gets tough, the tough get going!
逆境才能成就強者。
3、I」m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn」t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,但是勇敢並不代表要到處闖禍。
4、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
當這個世界遺棄你的時候,你就去遺棄這個世界。
5、Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.
是的,過去也許是不堪回首的。但在我看來,你要麼可以從那逃脫,要麼可以從中受益。
6、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命,都有他存在的價值。
⑷ 經典英文電影對白
經典英文電影對白
獅子王 The Lion King經典台詞
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的.平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump經典台詞
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind經典台詞