⑴ 蟻人 經典英文台詞 急需急需
蟻人的完整英文台詞,見附件。
用記事本打開,可以查看台詞,選擇自己認為經典的就可以。
如果看不到附件,請用電腦訪問。
⑵ 蟻人中的一句英文台詞
這句台詞在影片1小時38分46秒:
That's a messed-up looking dog.
這條狗長得真是慘不忍睹。
來源:影片中英台詞
⑶ 求一份用英語寫的電影蟻人的影評
Although the film's story is programmed, dogma, and boring. But in the interpretation of a group of good actors, the film is very interesting. Paul Ruud's movie is like this. No matter how silly script and conception, in their packaging, the final effect is very good. And 2014 the guardians of the galaxy team "," ant "in Marvel is modeled provides a different, full of colors and cartoonish sense of super hero of the world. The film completed its task, a marvel movie, second series masterpiece.
⑷ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
⑸ 蟻人 台詞,英語
這句台詞在影片1小時38分46秒:
that's
a
messed-up
looking
dog.
這條狗長得真是慘不忍睹。
來源:影片中英台詞
⑹ 蟻人電影台詞英文
蟻人電影的英文台詞,見附件。
如果看不到附件,請用電腦訪問。
⑺ 幾部電影的經典台詞(中英對照)
1. Hate got me into prison,love is gonna break me out.
仇恨使我進了監獄,愛將使我重獲自由。——《颶風》
(丹左華盛頓扮演的颶風拳王一生被囚禁在監獄中,但清白的他永遠不會放棄希望)
2. I'll have what she's having.
她吃什麼,我吃什麼。——<<當哈里遇到莎莉>>
(愛屋及烏,非常好的拍馬屁台詞)
3. The kid just won't quit peeing and throwing up.He's like a cocker spanial.
這個小傢伙不停地上吐下尿,像個英國小獵狗。——《天才老爹》
(美國人視狗為最好的朋友,用狗來形容小孩,決不是惡意的)
4. The blue pill or the red pill?
藍色葯片,還是紅色葯片?——《黑客帝國》
(在我們的生活中,確實經常會面臨著這樣必須做出沒有退路的選擇)
5. I don』t kown if you are keeping up with current events but we just got our asses kicked!
我不知道你是否掌握最近的狀況,但我們剛被狠狠的收拾了!-----《異形》
(其實這句話按照中國人說話習慣,可以說:「我們都忙死了,你裝什麼傻呀!」)
6. I make this look good.
我襯得這衣服很好看。----《黑衣人》
(非常自戀的人可以這么說,不是衣服襯得人好看,而是人襯得衣服好看。)
7. I』m going to make you an offer you can』t refuse.
我會給你一個你難以拒絕的出價。----《教父》
(看來美國人也是非常相信有錢能使鬼推磨的,實際上這句話的意思就是「你不能拒絕我」)
8. I could tell you but I would have to kill you.
我可以告訴你,但那樣我就必須殺了你。----《壯志凌雲》
(從電影熱播之後,這句話就經常被利用來以開玩笑的方式拒絕回答對方的問題。)
9. Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。----《肖申克的救贖》
(總之,人生不能就是這么忙碌地活著。)
10. ----You want answers? 你要知道答案嗎?
----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!
----You can』t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人無幾》
(傑克尼克森的這句台詞非常有力,它證明真理總是赤裸裸的,而赤裸裸總是難以接受的。)
11. Say hello to my little friend.
來跟我的小朋友打招呼。---《疤面煞星》
(這個「小朋友」當然就是自動步槍了,我們中國古代的武士會這么說:「那要問問我的刀了。」)
看片學英語的幾大誤區>> 影視節目「Super一句」是怎樣煉成的?>>
【全方位實戰】看電影,學英語>> 《時尚女魔頭》地道口語學習>>
12. Why do I do this? Because the money』s good, the scenery changes ,and they let me ues the explosives. okay?
我幹嘛干這個?因為他們給錢多,路上風景不錯,而且他們讓我玩炸彈,怎樣?---《世界末日》
(為了拯救地球而毅然登上太空飛機,前往迎地球而來的隕石並拚命炸毀它,這么危險的工作卻被標準的美國個人英雄主義說得像娛樂,也是美國人舉重若輕的思維慣性。)
13. If you build it ,he will come .
你建好了,他就會來.-------《夢幻成真》
(電影結束了,也不知道「他」到底是誰,但這句話給主人公以無窮的動力和信心。)
14. We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。——《黑客帝國》
(注意其翻譯。黑客電影里很多台詞都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)
15. I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .
我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。——《泰坦尼克號》
(決不放棄就會有希望)
16. Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角鬥士》
(有點「我自橫刀向天笑」的意思)
17. That』s all I got to say about that.
我只能說這么多了。---《阿甘正傳》
(有些話真的不必說出口,有心人自然會心領神會)
18. Come Luck, together we can rule the galaxy as father and son .
想清楚吧,盧克,作為父子,我們可以統治整個銀河。-----《星球大戰之帝國反擊戰》
(這句台詞充滿誘惑力,當然並沒有足夠的誘惑力使盧克投向黑勢力。它之前的那句台詞「我是你爸爸」似乎更為美國觀眾經常掛在嘴邊)
19. Life is like a box of chocolate.
生活就像一盒巧克力。-----《阿甘正傳》
(從1995年電影熱播之後,這句台詞風靡全世界,流行了至少5年。它闡述了簡單到極致的知天命的人生態度)
20. Houston, we have a problem.
休斯敦,我們有麻煩了。-----《阿波羅十三號》
(休斯敦代表美國航天航空局,湯姆漢克斯的這句台詞隨電影而流行,以至於在生活中你會聽到學生不會做作業時也會這么說。)
21. The things you own, end up oweing you.
你所擁有的東西最終擁有了你。-----《搏擊俱樂部》
(我們每天追求物質上的享受,慢慢就會真的發現自己已經被已有的成就套牢,沒辦法脫身)
22. Bond, Jams Bond.
邦德,詹姆斯邦德。-----所有《007》系列電影
(二十多部007電影中,這句台詞從來都是必說的,四十多年下來,不想成為經典台詞都不行)
網上有很多..查查就好了..O(∩_∩)O
⑻ 求5部英文電影中的10句經典台詞!!!每部10句哦親~
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。