導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 電影美國隊長英語台詞20句

電影美國隊長英語台詞20句

發布時間:2021-07-17 13:41:21

A. 英語經典電影台詞20句要翻譯

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
FROM:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3070281/

B. 英文電影經典台詞

【《肖申克的救贖》中的經典台詞】 在沒有任何希望和自由的情況下,人應該怎麼辦。安迪,沒有想像般的柔弱,他之所以感動人,就在於他自己救贖自己…… 每個人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放棄自己了,還有誰會救你?每個人都在忙,有的忙著生,有的忙著死。忙著追名逐利的你,忙著柴米油鹽的你,停下來想一秒:你的大腦,是不是已經被體制化了?你的上帝在哪裡? 1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死。 3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。 4.「some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」 有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝! 5.「These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.」 剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是體制化。 6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。 7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由. 【《當幸福來敲門》中的經典台詞】1.You have a dream, you got to protect it. 如果你有夢想,就要守護它。2.People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。3.You want something. Go get it! 有了目標就要全力以赴。 4.There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。 5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,and I'll find the answer,. 我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。 6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。 7.You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。 【《阿甘正傳》中的經典台詞】1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。 3. Miracles happen every day. 奇跡每天都在發生。 4.Have you given any thought to your future?你有沒有為將來打算過呢。 5.If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。 6.It made me look like a ck in water.它讓我如魚得水 。 7.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。8.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

C. 美國隊長經典台詞英漢互譯

自由是要付出代價的
我加入神盾局是為了保護世人

D. 美國隊長1經典台詞中英文對照

A strong man who has known power all his life ,they lose respect for that power.
But a weak man who values of strength & loves ,compassion.強者的力量是與生俱來的 而弱者,懂得力量的價值,有愛心、懂得憐憫
I had a date 我錯過了一個約會(心碎)That you must stay who you are. Not a perfect soldier, but a good man. 永遠別忘了你是誰。不要當一個好兵,而要當一個好人。

E. 美國隊長1電影台詞

What have you done?
No!
Come in this is, Captain Rogers. Do you read me?
Captain Rogers, what is your...
Steve is that you, are you all right?
Great, Schmidt's dead.
What about the plane?
That's a little bit tougher to explain.
Give me your coordinates I'll find you a safe landing site.
There's not going to be a safe landing.
I'm going to try and force it down.
I'll get Howard on the line, he'll know what to do.
There's not enough time.
This thing's moving too fast and it's heading for New York.
I gotta put her in the water.
Please, don't do this.
We have time, we can work it out.
Right now I'm in the middle of nowhere.
If I wait any longer a lot of people are going to die
Peggy.
This is my choice.
Peggy.
I'm here.
I'm going to need a rain check on that dance.
All right.
A week next Saturday at the Stork Club.
You got it.
Eight o'clock, on the dot.
Don't you dare be late.
You know I still don't know how to dance.
I'll show you how.
Just be there.
We'll have the band play something slow.
I'd hate to step on your....
Steve?
Steve.
Steve.

F. 美國隊長 經典台詞 10句

A strong man who has known power all his life ,they lose respect for that power.
But a weak man who values of strength & loves ,compassion.強者的力量是與生俱來的 而弱者,懂得力量的價值,有愛心、懂得憐憫
I had a date 我錯過了一個約會(心碎)That you must stay who you are. Not a perfect soldier, but a good man. 永遠別忘了你是誰。不要當一個好兵,而要當一個好人。

A strong man who has known power all his life ,they lose respect for that power.
But a weak man who values of strength & loves ,compassion.強者的力量是與生俱來的 而弱者,懂得力量的價值,有愛心、懂得憐憫
I had a date 我錯過了一個約會(心碎)That you must stay who you are. Not a perfect soldier, but a good man. 永遠別忘了你是誰。不要當一個好兵,而要當一個好人。

G. 美國隊長里的20句經典台詞

這是開頭在影院被揪出來打的
(不知道):You just don't know when to give up ,do you ?
你就是怎麼也不會放棄是吧?
Cap:I can do this all day .
我可以和你耗一整天

Bucky :Sometimes I think you like getting punched .有時我覺得你就是喜歡挨揍
Cap :I had him on the ropes .there are men laying down their lives .I got no right to do any less than them .That's what you don't understand .this isn't about me .我就要打敗他了。大家都在戰場上拚命,我不能躲在後方,你不會了解這點,我不是想證明什麼

Bucky :Don't do anything stupid until I get back .別干傻事,等我回來。
Cap :How can I ?You're taking all the stupid with you .我怎麼會,你把傻氣都帶走了.
Bucky :You're a punk .你個混球
Cap :Jerk.Careful .Don't win the war til I get there .你才混球.小心點,等我到了再打贏戰爭

下面是doctor Abraham Erskine 亞伯罕厄斯金博士和隊長的對話
Dr :Do you want to kill Nazis ?你想去殺鬼子嗎?
Cap :Is it a test ?這是個測試嗎
Dr :yes .
Cap :I don't want to kill anyone .I don't like bullies .I don't care where they're from .我不想殺任何人,我不想當惡霸,不管是來自哪裡的人。

Dr :The serum amplifies that is inside .so ...good becomes great ,bad becomes worse 血清能增強人的各個方面,好的變得更好,壞的變得更壞。
This is why you were chosen .Because a strong man who has known power all his life .They lose respect for that power .But a weak man who values of strength .and loves .compassion .所以我選擇了你,因為強者的力量與生俱來,他們失去了對力量的敬畏,而弱者才懂得力量的價值。有愛心,懂得憐憫。
Cap :Thanks .I think .謝謝,雖然不太懂
Dr :Whatever happens tomorrow ,you must promise me one thing .That you must stay who you are .Not a perfect soldier .But a good man .無論明天發生什麼,答應我一件事。永遠別忘了你是誰,不要當一個好兵,而要當一個好人

一:「You just don't know when to give up,do you.」「I can do this all day.」沒人能讓我放棄,除了我自己。
二:「That you must stay who you are. Not a perfect soldier, but a good man.」不論這個世界怎麼變,我永遠選擇做良心。
三:I know I*m asking a lot, but... the price of freedom is high,always has been. And it is a price I*m willing to pay.And if I*m the only one,so be it. 自由的代價是高昂的,一向如此,但我願意付出這個代價
四:If you do this,none of your past isgonna remain hidden.Are you sure you』re ready for the world to see you as youreally are?如果你這么做,你的過去就再也藏不住了,你准備好讓世界看到你真實的樣子了?
五:By holding a gun to everyone on earth and calling it protection.拿槍指著全地球的人還號稱保護。
六:Before we get started,does anyone want to get out?在我們動手之前,有人想出去嗎?
七:The thing is ,you don』t have to. I』mwith you to the end of the line,pal.我會一直陪你到最後的,哥們兒
八:Hey,Cap,how do we know the good guysfrom the bad guys?嘿,隊長,我怎麼分辨好人和壞人?Cap:If they』re shooting at you,they』re bad.朝你開槍的就是壞人
九:Even when I had nothing,I had Bucky.在我一無所有的時候,我還有巴基

H. 美國隊長的經典英語台詞

1.
A strong man who has known power all his life ,they lose respect for that power.
But a weak man who values of strength & loves ,compassion(
強者的力量是與生俱來的 這種力量是不能為那些藐視其價值的懦夫所用的
)
2.
I had a date

閱讀全文

與電影美國隊長英語台詞20句相關的資料

熱點內容
台灣青春電影景點 瀏覽:503
完整版韓國電影車神 瀏覽:625
冰河世紀粵語電影天堂 瀏覽:73
夏日日本動漫電影完整版 瀏覽:113
電影融冰觀後感 瀏覽:28
光頭強最後一個大電影 瀏覽:509
革命電影推薦卡圖片 瀏覽:249
播放好看的音樂好看的電影 瀏覽:187
百度大上海1937電影 瀏覽:73
泰國最早女同電影有哪些 瀏覽:393
絕不放過你粵語電影 瀏覽:544
8分鍾愛情微電影 瀏覽:933
電影養鬼粵語版 瀏覽:726
電影主角台詞說我是中國解放軍 瀏覽:272
彭禹幺演的電影大全伸手那個是什麼電影 瀏覽:122
電影千年狐妖之三教聖人演員 瀏覽:886
關於明星的英語電影 瀏覽:829
卡米拉貝勒電影完整版 瀏覽:754
印度電影海誓山盟中文視頻 瀏覽:859
創戰紀電影游戲大廳背景音樂 瀏覽:280