導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 表白台詞英文電影

表白台詞英文電影

發布時間:2021-07-19 03:09:59

㈠ 求一段英文電影中的告白

美國電影學院評選100句經典英文電影台詞(節選)

1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?"
出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home."
出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?"
出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby."
出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:"給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get."
出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
譯文:"並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.
彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I』ll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We』ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:"我是幸運的嗎?"快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃
當你說"你好"的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There』s no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy』s best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比"貪婪"更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)

8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)

11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

獅子王 The Lion King

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。

飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)

2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)

3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)

4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)

5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)

8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)

11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)

12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)

泰坦尼克號 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我們是真*走運極了.(地道的美國罵人)

3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。

加菲貓經典語錄
Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。

One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。

Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。

Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.
要用心愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公逮住。

Behind every successful man,there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man,there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
每個單身漢都應該結婚。畢竟,人生不能只是尋歡作樂啊。

The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明的人不結婚,結婚的人不再聰明。

Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。

Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。

Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。(暗中成像)

Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

「Your future depends on your dreams.」 So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。

There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

「Hard work never killed anybody.「 But why take the risk?
「努力工作從來不會害死誰」,不過我何必去冒這個風險呢?

「Work fascinates me.「 I can look at it for hours!
「工作令我著迷」,我可以迷上好半天。

God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

When two』s company, three』s the result!
兩人搭個伴,寶寶是結晶!

A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
服飾就象鐵絲網,它阻止你冒然行動但並不妨礙你盡情的觀看。

The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
學的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘記的越多, 忘記的越多,知道的越少, 為什麼學來著 。

㈡ 電影《告白》台詞

その時(とき)、仆(ぼく)には聞(き)こえた、大切(たいせつ)なものが、消(き)えてしまう音(おと),パチン

那個時候,我聽到了,珍貴的東西,消失的聲音,啪。

今日からあなたの更生の第一歩です。冗談です。

從今天開始是你重生的第一步,開玩笑的。

その小さな手は、もう私を觸ることができません。私の両手は、柔らかい顏と髪に觸れることができません。

那一雙小手,無法再觸撫我,我的一雙手,也無法再撫摸那軟軟的臉蛋和頭發。

いくら頭がいい人でも潮が低い時があります。自分のせいではないのに、他人に迷惑をかけてしまう時期もあります。

不管多麼聰明的人都有低潮的時候。也有雖然不是自己的錯,卻被別人牽連困頓的時期

人間は地球上の無數の生物の一つです。何かの利益を得るために、あるものを消滅させるなら、それは仕方ないでしょう。

人只是地球上無數生物之一,為了得到某種利益而消滅某個物體的話,那也是沒辦法的事不是嗎?

(2)表白台詞英文電影擴展閱讀

《告白》講述了在一年級B班的班會上,班主任森口悠子的一番話讓所有的同學目瞪口呆。數月前,森口老師的獨生女被發現死在學校的游泳池裡,最後警方認定是意外事故,而她卻清楚真凶其實是自己班上的兩個學生。

森口向受到少年法保護犯人A和犯人B宣告:「這件事不會就這么了結,我會用超乎想像的方式來對你們進行懲罰。

㈢ 求30句經典英文電影對白

《肖申克的救贖》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死

《亂世佳人》:After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀

1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。

2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》

3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

--------------------

1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。

2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.

4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!

11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則

《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"

《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

《空軍一號》
「My family first」

《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."

《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.

《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.

《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.

簡-愛 :

簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。

Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.

簡:讓我走,先生。Let me go, sir.

羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you!

簡:別,別讓我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.

羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。

Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.

簡:你是說真的?You mean it?

羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.

簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.

羅切斯特:總算出來了。你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那我還不如去死。

So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.

簡:你已經失去我了,愛德華。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.

羅切斯特:為什麼跟我說這些?繼續懲罰我嗎?簡,我已經受夠了!我生平第一次找到我真正的愛,你不要把她拿走。

Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.

簡:我必須離開您。I must leave you.

㈣ 英語電影里比較經典的對白有哪些

1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939) 2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972) 3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954) 4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939) 5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976) 11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?「 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell『s Angels,1930 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?「 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970) 14、原文:「I could dance with you『til the cows come home. On second thought, I『d rather dance with the cows until you came home.「 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。「 15、原文:「You talking『to me?「 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?「 16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don『be stingy, baby.「 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。「 17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you『re gonna get.「 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。「 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949) 1.《阿甘正傳》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。 2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》 3 《Titanic》: Jack死亡前對rose說的話: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. 4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 自由,他臨死前說的喊出的也是這兩個字,沒有自由的生命是苟且的 6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day! 10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好! 11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live." 12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring. 13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. 14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes! 15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則 Love means never having to say you're sorrry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》) A boy's best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》) Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》) Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》) Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn. 坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》) I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》) Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>) Go ahead, make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》) There's no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》) I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》) Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) 你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》) Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》) All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》) May the Force be with you. 源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》) Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night. 緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》) Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) I am big!It's the picture that got small. 我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》) we stand alone,together 我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》) I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一 同服役。」 (《兄弟連》) WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while .And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」 威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽 終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來, 告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」 「我們的自由!!!」 「我們的自由!!!」 在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》) It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another . -----------from Shawshank Redemption

㈤ 電影《Big fish》里經典表白的中英對照台詞,謝謝

——You don't evenknow me.
——I have the rest of my life to find out.
——你甚至還不認識我。
——我用畢生來認識你。

㈥ 誰有歐美電影裡面的精彩英文表白

1、Believe me,I was prepared for everything ,except you .

————這一句很實用啊,很有想像力啊,大家可以學學。電影《偷天陷阱》

2、艾莉: Maybe I was a bird in another life.

諾亞:If you're a bird , I'm a bird.

————我的前世也許是只鳥。

————如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。 電影《手札情緣》

3、You complete me.

Shot up! You had me at Hello, you had me at Hello.

————你使我完美起來

————別這么說!第一次見面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我!

出自電影《經濟人風波》,前一句話現在很流行啊。

4、I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.

————我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。 出自電影《當哈里遇到莉莎時》。

5、I love you Molly. I always have.

Ditto.

———— Ditto表示「同上」,意思是我也一樣,非常簡練。電影《幽靈》

6、Choose me. Marry me . Let me make you happy.

————選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你製造幸福。

電影《我最好朋友的婚禮》

7、Love means never having to say you're sorry

————愛,意味著永不說後悔。.出自電影《愛情故事》。

8、When I am out , take me as the wind.

————如果我不在,你把我當成風。

很浪漫啊,來自電影《請介紹我的女友》

9、I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you

————很令人有所感想的一句名言啊,很有哲學性。

10、To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

————這句話應該不用翻譯了吧。很有名的一句。時下,經常看到一些女生的QQ簽名里用的就是這一句

㈦ 簡愛電影1943版表白台詞英文

Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! — I have as much soul as you — and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are!
Jane to Mr. Rochester (Ch. 23)滿意答案的話求採納,謝謝啊。

㈧ 表白的台詞有哪些比較經典 來看看電影里的經典告白吧

小編總結了以下的表白詞語,希望可以幫助到您。

不如我們從頭來過。---「春光乍洩」
放手,讓我成為你的回憶。---「如果愛」
我不管你是男是女,我只知道我好中意你。---「金枝玉葉」
如果,我多一張船票,你會不會跟我一起走?---「花樣年華」
現在,我必須離開了。我走到街角,然後轉彎。答應我,別看著我,把車開走,離開我,就像我離開你--「羅馬假日」
留下來或者我跟你走。---「海角七號」
曾經有一段真摯的感情擺在我面前我沒有珍惜,等到失去時才後悔莫及。人生最悲哀的事情莫過於此。如果上天能再給我一次重來的機會,我會對那個女孩說三個字:我愛你。如果要在這段感情前加個期限,我希望是一萬年!---「大話西遊」
我養你吧---「喜劇之王」
除了喜歡你,我什麼都做不好。---「假如愛有天意」

郭蓋兒電影,希望您採納

閱讀全文

與表白台詞英文電影相關的資料

熱點內容
戰馬圖片電影 瀏覽:536
雲播放怎麼下載電影網站 瀏覽:880
紅色經典電影什麼意思 瀏覽:157
抗美援朝英文電影大全集 瀏覽:617
老爺爺和黑貓是什麼電影 瀏覽:392
英文電影英文簡介ppt怎麼做 瀏覽:47
清官難審電影粵語 瀏覽:412
電影太囧都哪些演員演的 瀏覽:565
香港國語電影配音演員 瀏覽:959
忍者神龜1電影國語演員表 瀏覽:231
印度哪部電影模仿周星馳功夫 瀏覽:240
天長上映電影院 瀏覽:71
美國一部很開放的校園電影 瀏覽:692
一塊手錶的愛情電影 瀏覽:330
電影票房過百億的男主角 瀏覽:991
大鵬電影解說大全集 瀏覽:36
開頭是火車的音樂是什麼電影 瀏覽:717
電影主角三個公主和鵝 瀏覽:533
降頭電影女主角名字 瀏覽:371
出山愛情電影 瀏覽:35