『壹』 求《獅子王》一個配音片段的對白(英文字幕),不勝感激。
Get out! Get out! Get out of here!
走開…走開
I love this! Bowling for buzzards.
快走開
我喜歡趕走禿鷹
Gets 'em every time.
每次都成功
Uh-oh. Hey,Timon,you better come look.
丁滿,你最好過來看看
I think it's still alive.
我看他好像還活著
All righty,what have we got here?
哎喲!這什麼東西呀?
Jeez,it's a lion!
天啊!是只獅子
Run,Pumbaa,move it!
彭彭,快跑
Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion.
丁滿,他只是只小獅子
Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.
你看他那麼可愛
- Can we keep him?
而且是一個人 我們能留下他嗎?
- Pumbaa,are you nuts?
彭彭,你瘋了嗎?
You're talking about a lion.
躺在這兒的是只獅子
Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little.
獅子就是專門吃我們的
- He's going to get bigger.
但是他還那麼小
他以後會長大的
Maybe he'll be on our side.
也許他會變得跟我們一國
Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll...
這是我聽過最蠢的話了
maye be
或許他會…
Hey,I got it.
咦…我有點子了
What if he's on our side?
如果他跟我們一國
You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.
有隻獅子在身邊或許蠻不錯的
So,we're keeping him?
那我們就留下他羅
Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?
當然,這里是誰做主啊?
My point exactly.
我認為他應該留下
Jeez,I'm fried.
哎喲!天啊!我熱死了
Let's get out of here and find some shade.
我們快離開這兒 找個陰涼的地方
- You OK,kid? - I guess so.
你還好吧?孩子
- You nearly died.
我想是吧
你差點就死了
- I saved you.
我救了你
Well,Pumbaa helped... a little.
彭彭也幫了…一滴滴忙
Thanks for your help.
謝謝你們幫忙
- Hey,where you going?
你要去哪裡?
- Nowhere.
不知道
Gee,he looks blue.
他看起來很BLUE
I'd say brownish gold.
我倒覺得是金黃色
No,no,no. I mean he's depressed.
不,我是說…沮喪
Kid,what's eating you?
孩子你在煩什麼?
Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.
煩?獅子可是萬獸之王
The food chain.
煩個屁呀!
So,where you from?
那你從哪兒來的?
Who cares? I can't go back.
誰在乎?我又不能回去
Ah,you're an outcast.
你是被掃地出門的
- That's great. So are we.
好極了!我們也是
- What'd you do,kid?
你做了什麼事?
Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it.
很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你們說
Good. We don't want to hear about it.
很好,我們也不想聽
Come on,Timon. Anything we can do?
拜託,丁滿 我們能幫忙嗎?
Not unless you can change the past.
除非你們能夠改變歷史
Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says...
孩子你要知道在這個時候 我這位夥伴丁滿說
you got to put your behind in your past.
你必須把你的背後拋到過去
- No,no,no.
不…
Amateur. - I mean...
我是說… 笨蛋
Lie down before you hurt yourself.
能不能閉上你的烏鴉嘴呀
It's,you got to put your past behind you.
是…你必須把過去拋到腦後
Look,kid,bad things happen...
孩子 你常會碰到一些倒霉的事
and you can't do anything about it,right?
而你卻拿它沒辦法,對吧?
- Right. - Wrong!
對 錯
When the world turns its back on you...
當這個世界遺棄你的時候
you turn your back on the world.
你就去遺棄這個世界
Well,that's not what I was taught.
我以前學的不是這樣
Then maybe you need a new lesson.
那麼你或許應該學點新知識
Repeat after me.
跟著我一起念
- Hakuna matata. - What?
HAKUNAMATATA
Hakuna matata
什麼?
HAKUNAMATATA
It means "no worries."
就別擔心
『貳』 急!!!急需獅子王(The lion king)經典片段!五十詞左右。要英文!求各位大神幫幫忙
Simba:That's not my father,it's just my reflection. Rafiki:No,look harder.You see,he lives in you.
Mufasa:Simba! Simba:Father?
Mufasa:Simba,you have forgot me. Simba:No,how could I?
Mufasa:You have forgot who you are,and you've forgot me.Look inside yourself Simba, you're more than what you have become. You must take your place in the circle of life.
Simba:How can I go back?I'm not I used to be.
Mufasa:Remember who you are,you are my son,and the one true king.Remember who you are.
Simba:Please,don't leave me! Mufasa:Remember! Simba:Father!
Mufasa:Remember!Remember!...
辛巴:那不是我爸爸,那隻是我的倒影。
拉飛奇:不,仔細看。你看,他活在你心中。
木法沙:辛巴!
辛巴:爸?
木法沙:辛巴,已經忘了我。
辛巴:不,怎麼會?
木法沙:你已經忘了你是誰,你也忘了我。看看你自己,辛巴,你比你的外表還要勇猛,你必須找到自己的位置。
辛巴:我該怎麼做?我已經不是從前的我了。
木法沙:要記住你是誰,你是我兒子,也是真正的國王。要記住,你是誰。
『叄』 獅子王(英文版)經典台詞及翻譯
獅子王(英文版)經典台詞及翻譯:
1、It's like you are back from the dead.
你好像是死而復生一樣。
2、You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
3、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以從中學習。
4、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰來為她戰斗呢?
5、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
《獅子王》是由美國華特·迪士尼影片公司出品的動畫電影,由羅傑·艾勒斯、羅伯·明可夫聯合執導,馬修·布羅德里克、詹姆斯·厄爾·瓊斯、傑瑞米·艾恩斯、內森·連恩等聯合主演配音。
《獅子王》講述了小獅子王辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,經歷了生命中最光榮的時刻,也遭遇了最艱難的挑戰,最後終於成為了森林之王的故事。

(3)獅子王電影經典片段英文版擴展閱讀
1、幕後花絮
為了讓動畫師們繪畫的動畫形神並茂,除了安排動畫師去動物園看斑馬、長頸鹿這些動物之外,迪士尼甚至請來了幾頭真獅子來到工作室,讓動畫師和獅子們親密接觸。
在給《獅子王》配音的時候,配音演員也沒有看過動畫全片,也是靠著故事板和動畫片段來尋找感覺。但劇本中的台詞已經完成,在導演的指導下,演員們靠著感覺工作。傑瑞米·艾恩斯為了配刀疤咆哮的聲音,甚至喊破了音,後來還需要其他配音演員幫他配幾句刀疤的台詞。
2、影片評價
《獅子王》和通常習慣的那些3D影片相比,該片3D更像是立體書,一樣有著笑點,有著很棒的音樂以及戲劇性的時刻,但3D版本卻愈加讓人感到這一切都來源於2D的精彩。(《底特律觀察報》評)
『肆』 【獅子王】要獅子王英文的台詞,一個片段,不是單句的。5分鍾左右。
Simba:That's not my father,it's just my reflection.
Rafiki:No,look harder.You see,he lives in you.
Mufasa:Simba!
Simba:Father?
Mufasa:Simba,you have forgot me.
Simba:No,how could I?
Mufasa:You have forgot who you are,and you've forgot me.Look inside yourself Simba, you're more than what you have become. You must take your place in the circle of life.
Simba:How can I go back?I'm not I used to be.
Mufasa:Remember who you are,you are my son,and the one true king.Remember who you are.
Simba:Please,don't leave me!
Mufasa:Remember!
Simba:Father!
Mufasa:Remember!Remember!...
辛巴:那不是我爸爸,那隻是我的倒影。
拉飛奇:不,仔細看。你看,他活在你心中。
木法沙:辛巴!
辛巴:爸?
木法沙:辛巴,已經忘了我。
辛巴:不,怎麼會?
木法沙:你已經忘了你是誰,你也忘了我。看看你自己,辛巴,你比你的外表還要勇猛,你必須找到自己的位置。
辛巴:我該怎麼做?我已經不是從前的我了。
木法沙:要記住你是誰,你是我兒子,也是真正的國王。要記住,你是誰。
辛巴:不!求求你別離開!
木法沙:要記住。
辛巴:爸!
木法沙:要記住。要記住。。。
『伍』 尋《獅子王》。。。英文版電影台詞原文
獅子王
http://www.lionking.org/scripts/Script.html
極地特快
http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/polar-express-script-transcript.html
更多
http://www.script-o-rama.com/snazzy/table.html
『陸』 獅子王(英文版)經典台詞
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

(6)獅子王電影經典片段英文版擴展閱讀
①《獅子王》(The Lion King)是迪士尼出品的一部歌舞冒險動畫電影,由羅傑·艾勒斯、羅伯·明可夫聯袂執導,馬修·布羅德里克、詹姆斯·厄爾·瓊斯、傑瑞米·艾恩斯等主演配音,影片於1994年6月24日在美國全面公映。
『柒』 電影獅子王 台詞片段 英文版 帶翻譯
電驢是下載,在線觀看電影,連續劇的好地方
風行,暴風影音也有啊
『捌』 急需!!!獅子王經典片段!!英文,五十詞左右!!急求大神相助!!
You have foggoten who you are, and so have foggotten me.Look inside yourself Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take the place in the circle of life.Remember who you are. You are my son and on true king. Remember who you are. Remember.........——你已經忘記了你是誰,所以你也忘記了我的存在。看一看你的內心吧,你不應是現在的樣子。你要在生命的輪回中找到自己的位置。記住你是誰。你是我的兒子,是真正的國王。記住你是誰,記住……
http://..com/link?url=Ewcsvm9p21id1SeKbat5Cl--jF1trg143XjJNHeOtB4NlK
『玖』 跪求《獅子王》精彩片段,,8-10分鍾即可,動畫里要有中英文對照的字幕,我練習配音用的,兩個人的
我去優酷搜了下,有幾個3、4分鍾的,你看看能不能用,它們是可以下載的,用iku
http://www.soku.com/search_video/q_%E7%8B%AE%E5%AD%90%E7%8E%8B%E7%89%87%E6%AE%B5_orderby_1_page_2.html
『拾』 獅子王英語配音片段5分
down?cid= DD D FC FA B DF F C FB E &t= &fmt=&usrinput=獅子王 &dt= &ps= _ &rt= kbs&plt= . G有點大。不過確實是中英對照&原版配音···以後你要找就在狗狗上嘛···資源比較綜合·