㈠ 英語電影台詞摘抄
少年派
1
In me the tiger sniffs the rose.Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble,Since
there your elements assemble.
我心裡有猛虎 在細嗅著薔薇 審視我的心靈吧親愛的朋友 你應戰栗 因為那裡才是你本來的面目。
2
All of life is an act of letting go, but what hurts the most is not taking a moment
to say goodbye.
人生也許就是不斷地放下,然而令人痛心的是,我都沒能好好地與他們道別。
3
Pi: 「Which story do you prefer? 」 Writer: 「The one with the tiger。」 Pi: 「And so it goes with
God。」
派:「兩個故事你更喜歡哪一個?」作家:「我喜歡有老虎那個,因為那個故事更精彩。」派:「所以,你跟隨上帝。」
4
If every unfolding we experience takes us further along in life, then, we are
truly experiencing what life is
offering.
如果我們在人生中體驗的每一次轉變都讓我們在生活中走得更遠,那麼,我們就真正的體驗到了生活想讓我們體驗的東西。
5
I must say a word about fear. It is life』s only true opponent. Only fear can
defeat life.
這里必須說說恐懼,它是生活惟一真正的對手,因為只有恐懼才能打敗生活。
6
Pi: 「Religion is a house with many rooms。」 Writer: 「But no room for doubt?」Pi:
「Oh yes! On every
floor。」
派:「信仰就像一座房屋,可以有很多樓層、很多房間。」作家:「那有懷疑的空間么?」派:「當然,懷疑在每一層都佔了幾間。」
7
At the same time letter of different religions is not what to teach
letter.
同時信不同的宗教就等於什麼教都沒信。
8
Animal and person have substaintial distinction, forget that some people will
die.
動物和人有本質區別,忘記那一點的人就會沒命。
9
Suspected enormous effect, it makes the religion
activity.
懷疑作用巨大,它使信仰永葆活力。
10
Then Richard Parker, companion of my torment, awful, fierce thing that kept me
alive, moved forward and disappeared forever from my life.
然後,那個讓我生存下來的理查德·帕克,那個讓我痛苦、使我害怕的兇狠的夥伴,徑直向前走沒有回頭,永遠消失在我的生命里。
㈡ 求5部英文電影中的5句經典台詞、每部電影5句經典台詞
Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests.....you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
人類這個詞,一天賦予了我們全新的意義.大家別在為小的分歧而耗神,應為我們共同的利益團結起來...你們要再次為自由而戰,不是抵抗暴君壓制和迫害,而是為生存而戰,為我們生存的權利而戰......而是全世界用同一個聲音宣布 " 我們不會束手無策,靜坐代斃.我們將會活下去,我們將會生存."的日子.今天,我們慶祝獨立日!
——Independence Day(《 獨立日》)
J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?
A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
記者:公主殿下對所訪問的城市中印象最深的是哪一個呢?
安妮公主:每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘,很難...羅馬,無疑是羅馬.我會珍惜在這里的記憶,直到永遠!
——Roman Holiday(《羅馬假日》)
If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
----《Jane Eyre》(《簡愛》)
Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華: 這么說,獅子愛上了羔羊……
貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊。
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
貝拉:現在我害怕了。
愛德華:是嗎。
貝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你
Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
貝拉:你知道,大家都在看我們。
愛德華:他不算……不,他只是在看。我現在已不懼一切打破規則,反正我已經要下地獄了。
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
愛德華:那就是你所夢想的嗎?成為怪物?
貝拉:我夢想的是永遠的跟你在一起。
-------《twilight》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。
We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.
Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
--------《泰坦尼克》
㈢ 求5部英文電影中的10句經典台詞!!!每部10句哦親~
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
㈣ 在電影風雨哈佛路中摘抄五句勵志英語台詞並作翻譯
不得不看的勵志電影《風雨哈佛路》中的經典台詞中英
Don't close your eyes, the opportunity will appear in the next second.請不要閉眼,機會就在下一秒中出現.
Now I can lay it out and burn it done, put it in the rest, then I can go on..放下負擔,讓它過去,這樣才能繼續前進。
I could submit to everything that was happening and live a life of excuses... or I could push myself. I could push myself and make my life good.我可以為自己尋找各種借口對生活低頭,也可以迫使自己更好地生活。
some of the time. but I was very excepting, I was very excepting. I just always knew that I need to get out.很多時候倒讓我覺得很難過,但是我總是勇於接受,我總是勇於接受事實,我知道我總想離開我的環境。
I think people just get frustrated without harsh, life can be. So they're spending their time dwelling on that frustration we calling it anger. keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation.我覺得有些人只對生活的艱苦灰心喪氣,因此把時間都浪費在灰心喪氣里,我們稱之為憤怒,對事物的整體視而不見,對於所有能夠成功的微小元素視而不見。
Keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation. All those tinny things that have come together to make it, what it is.生活的殘酷會讓人不知所措,於是有人終日沉浸在彷徨迷茫之中,不願睜大雙眼去看清形勢,不願去想是哪些細小的因素累積在一起造成了這種局面。
and was no going back. And I reach the point, where I just thought, "All right, I'd got to work as hard as I possiblly can , and see what happens".世上沒有回頭路,當我意識到這點我就想,那麼好吧,我要盡我的所能努力奮斗,看看究竟會怎樣。
㈤ 看一部英文電影,誰能給我說一下一部英文電影里的五句經典台詞不要百度上找的。謝謝
㈥ 看一部英語動畫片,摘抄影片中的五句對白。
Hey, Nala.(Simba) 嗨,娜娜。(辛巴)
Hi, Simba (Nala) 嗨,辛巴。(娜娜)
Come on. I just heard about this great place.(Simba) 來,我剛才聽說一個好地方。(辛巴)
Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath.(Nala) 辛巴,我正在洗澡呢。(娜娜)
And it's time for yours.(Sarabi) 你也該洗了。(沙拉碧)
Mom!(Simba) 媽媽!(辛巴)
Mom, you're messing up my mane!(Simba) 媽媽,你把我的頭發弄亂了!(辛巴)
OK, I'm clean. Can we go now?(Simba) 好了,我干凈了,現在我們可以走了嗎?(辛巴)
So, where we going?(Nala) 那麼,我們去哪兒?(娜娜)
It better not be anyplace mb.(Nala) 最好不是無聊的地方。(娜娜)
No, it's really cool.(Simba) 不,那地方很酷。(辛巴)
So, where is this really cool place?(Sarabi) 那麼,這個很酷的地方在哪兒?(沙拉碧)
Around the water hole.(Simba) 在水坑周圍。(辛巴)
The water hole?(Nala) 水坑?(娜娜)
What's so great about the water hole?(Nala) 水坑周圍有什麼好?(娜娜)
I'll show you when we get there.(Simba) 到那兒我再告訴你。(辛巴)
Oh, Mom, can I go with Simba?(Nala) 媽媽,我能跟辛巴去嗎?(娜娜)
Hmmm, What do you think, Sarabi?(Sarafina) 你覺得呢,沙拉碧?(沙拉菲娜)
Well...(Sarabi) 這個...(沙拉碧)
Please?(Simba/Nala) 求求你。(辛巴/娜娜)
It's all right with me.(Sarabi) 我沒意見。(沙拉碧)
Yeah!/All right!(Simba/Nala) 太好了!/好吧!(辛巴/娜娜)
As long as Zazu goes with you.(Sarabi) 只要沙祖和你一起去。(沙拉碧)
No, not Zazu.(Simba) 不,不是沙祖。(辛巴)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step lively.(Zazu) 走快一點。(沙祖)
The sooner we get to the water hole the sooner we can leave.(Zazu) 我們越早趕到水坑,就能越早離開。(沙祖)
So, where are we really going?(Nala) 我們要去哪兒?(娜娜)
An elephant graveyard.(Simba) 象家墓地。(辛巴)
Wow!(Nala) 啊!(娜娜)
Zazu.(Simba) 沙祖。(辛巴)
Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo?(Nala) 對,那我們怎麼甩掉這個糊塗蛋?(娜娜)
Oh, just look at you two.(Zazu) 看你們倆個。(沙祖)
Little sends of romance blossoming in the savanna.(Zazu) 浪漫的種子在大草原上開花。(沙祖)
Your parent will be trilled, what with your being betrothed and all.(Zazu) 你的父母會感到驚喜的,你還有你的未婚妻。(沙祖)
Be...what?(Simba) 什麼?(辛巴)
Betrothed. Intended.(Zazu) 婚約。(沙祖)
Affianced.(Zazu) 訂婚。(沙祖)
Meaning...?(Nala) 什麼意思...?(娜娜)
One day, you two are going to be married.(Zazu) 將來,你們要結婚的。(沙祖)
I can't marry her. She's my friend.(Simba) 我不能娶她,他是我朋友。(辛巴)
Yeah, it'd be so weird.(Nala) 對,感覺很怪。(娜娜)
Sorry to bust your bubble, but you two tudle doves have no choice.(Zazu) 對不起,我不應該決你們的念頭,但是你們沒有選擇。(沙祖)
It's tradition going back generations.(Zazu) 這是時代相傳的風俗。(沙祖)
When I'm king, that'll be the first thing to go.(Simba) 我當國王時,第一件事就是廢除它。(辛巴)
Not so long I'm around.(Zazu) 只要我在就沒門。(沙祖)
In that case you're fired.(Simba) 那樣的話,你就被開除了。(辛巴)
Hmmm. Nice try, but only the king can do that.(Zazu) 做的不錯,但只有國王可以那麼做。(沙祖)
Well, he's the future king.(Nala) 他是未來的國王。(娜娜)
Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you.(Simba) 沒錯,所以你得按我說的去做。(辛巴)
Not yet, I don't.(Zazu) 不行,我不會的。(沙祖)
And with an attittued like that,I'm afraid you're shaping up to be a pretty pathetic king, indeed.(Zazu) 以那種態度,我擔心你會變成一個很可憐的國王,真的。(沙祖)
Hmmm. Not the way I see it.(Simba) 我不這么看。(辛巴)
I'm gonne be a mighty king.(Simba) 我將成為強大的國王。(辛巴)
So enemied beware.(Simba) 所以敵人們都要小心。(辛巴)
Weel I've never seen the king of beasts.(Zazu) 我從未見過一個獸王。(沙祖)
With quite so little hair.(Zazu) 只有這么一點點頭發。(沙祖)
I'm gonna be the main event.(Simba) 我將會萬眾注目。(辛巴)
Like no king was before.(Simba) 超越歷代國王。(辛巴)
I'm push'in up on look'in down.(Simba) 我整裝打扮,俯視眾生。(辛巴)
I'm work'in on my road.(Zazu) 練習哄聲。(辛巴)
Thus far a rather unibspiring thing.(Zazu) 目前為止還很平凡。(沙祖)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(Simba) 我迫不及待要當國王。(辛巴)
You're rether a long way to go, young master, if you think...(Zazu) 你要走的路還很長,殿下,如果你覺得...(沙祖)
No one sayin'「Do this」(Simba) 沒人說「這么做」。(辛巴)
video frequency no show this sentence. 視頻沒顯示這句。
No one saying「Be there」.(Nala) 沒人說「到那兒」。(娜娜)
What I meant was...(Zazu) 我的意思是...(沙祖)
NO saying「Stop that」.(Simba) 沒人說「那樣不行」。(辛巴)
But what you did't realise...(Zazu) 你還不知道...(沙祖)
No one sayin'「See here」.(Simba) 沒人說「看這兒」。(辛巴)
Now, see here!(Zazu) 看這邊!(沙祖)
Fre to run around all day.(Simba) 每天自由自在的奔跑。(辛巴)
Well, that's definitely out.(Zazu) 那肯定是越界了。(沙祖)
Fre to do it all my way.(Simba) 隨心所欲的做任何事。(辛巴)
I thingk it's time that you and I.(Zazu) 我認為現在你和我。(沙祖)
Arranged a heart-to-heart.(Zazu) 應該交下心。(沙祖)
Kings don't need advice.(Simba) 國王不需要。(辛巴)
From little hornbills for a start.(Simba) 小犀鳥的建議。(辛巴)
If this is where the monarchy is headed.(Zazu) 如果這是君主制度的方向。(沙祖)
Count me out.(Zazu) 淘汰我吧。(沙祖)
Out of service, out of Africa.(Zazu) 趕我走,離開非洲。(沙祖)
I whoudn't hang about.(Zazu) 我不會逗留。(沙祖)
this child is getting wildly out of wing.(Zazu) 這孩子心比天野。(沙祖)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(Simba) 我等不及待要當國王。(辛巴)
Everybady, look left.(Simba) 大家,向左看。(辛巴)
Everybady, look right.(Simba) 大家,向右看。(辛巴)
Everywhere you look, I'm.(Simba) 不管向哪邊看。(辛巴)
Standing in the spotlight.(Simba) 我都是萬眾注目的中心。(辛巴)
Not yet!(Zazu) 還不是。(沙祖)
Let every creaturn go for broke and sing. 讓所有生靈都盡情唱歌吧。
Let's hear it in the head and on the wing. 讓我們一起自由自在地欣賞。
It's gonna be King Simba's fined fling. 這是國王辛巴最奔放的舞蹈。
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要當國王。(動物/辛巴娜娜)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要當國王。(動物/辛巴/娜娜)
Oh, I just can't wait.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要。(動物/辛巴/娜娜)
To be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 當國王。(動物/辛巴/娜娜)
I beg your pardon, madam, but...(Zazu) 對不起,夫人,我...(沙祖)
Get off!(Zazu) 走開!(沙祖)
Simba?(Zazu) 辛巴?(沙祖)
Nala!(Zazu)娜娜!(沙祖)
All right! it worked!(Simba) 好了!這個主意不錯!(辛巴)
We lost him.(Nala) 我們甩掉他了。(娜娜)
I am a genius.(Simba) 我是個天才。(辛巴)
Hey, genius, it was my idea.(Nala) 嗨,天才,這是我的主意。(娜娜)
Yeah, but I pulled it off.(Simba) 沒錯,但是我實施的。(辛巴)
With me!(Nala) 還有我!(娜娜)
Oh, yeah?(Simba) 哦,是嗎?(辛巴)
Pinned ya.(Nala) 壓住你了。(娜娜)
Hey, let me up.(Simba) 讓我起來。(辛巴)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pinned ya again.(Nala) 又壓住你了。(娜娜)
This is it. We made it.(Simba) 是這兒,我們做到了。(辛巴)
It's really creepy.(Nala) 真可怕。(娜娜)
Yeah.(Simba) 對。(辛巴)
Isn't it great?(Simba) 是不是很棒?(辛巴)
We could get in a big trouble.(Nala) 我們可能會有大麻煩的。(娜娜)
I konw!(Simba) 我知道!(辛巴)
I wonder if its brains are still in there.(Nala) 不知道他的腦子還在不在?(娜娜)
There's only one way to know.(Simba) 只有一個辦法能知道。(辛巴)
Come on, let's go check it out.(Simba) 來,我們去看一看。(辛巴)
Wroug! The only check it out you will do wiil be to check out of here.(Zazu) 不對!你要做的只有離開這兒。(沙祖)
Oh man!(Simba) 老兄!(辛巴)
We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands.(Zazu) 我們越過榮譽大地的邊界了。(沙祖)
Look, banana beak is crared.(Simba) 看呀,香蕉嘴害怕了。(辛巴)
It's Mr banana beak to you, fuzzy, and right now we are all in very real danger. (Zazu) 對你來說是香蕉嘴先生,乳臭位乾的小子,現在我們的處境很危險。(沙祖)
Danger? Ha!(Simba) 危險?哈!(辛巴)
I walk on the wige side.(Simba) 我想到哪兒就到哪兒。(辛巴)
I laugh in the face of danger.(Simba)
Well, well, well, Banzai, what have we got here?(Shenzi) 啊哈,班仔,那是什麼人?(桑琪)
Hmmm. I don't know, Shenzi.(Banzai) 我不知道,桑琪。(班仔)
What do you think, Ed?(Banzai) 你覺得呢,阿德(班仔)
Just what I was thinking.(Banzai) 和我想的一樣。(班仔)
A trio of trespassers!(Banzai) 三個私闖禁地的人!(班仔)
And qiute by accident let me assure you.(Zazu) 這是個意外,我向你保證。(沙祖)
A sinple navigational error.(Zazu) 導航系統有一點錯誤。(沙祖)
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.(Shenzi) 哦,哦,等等,等等,等等。(桑琪)
I know you. you're Mufasa's little stooge.(Shenzi) 我知道你,你是木發沙的小助手。(桑琪)
I, madam, am the king's major-domo.(Zazu) 我,夫人,是國王的得力助手。(沙祖)
And that would make you...(Banzai) 那你是...(班仔)
The future king.(Simba) 未來的國王。(辛巴)
Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?(Sengzi) 你知道我們怎麼對付走出自己領地的國王嗎。(桑琪)
Hum! You can't do anything to me.(Simba) 哼!你們不能對我做任何事情。(辛巴)
Technically, they can, we are on their land.(Zazu) 法律上講,他們能,我們在他們的土地上。(沙祖)
But Zazu, you told me they're nothing but slobbering、mangy、stupid poachers.(Simba) 但是,沙祖,你告訴我他們只是些貪婪、骯臟、愚蠢的偷獵者。(辛巴)
Ix-nay on the upid stay.(Zazu) 不要提愚蠢這字。(沙祖)
Who you callin'upid stay?(Banzai) 你在說什麼?(班仔)
Mia, mia, mia, oh, look at the sun!(Zazu) 哦,看太陽。(沙祖)
It's time to go(Zazu) 是時間走了。(沙祖)
What's the hunrry?(Shenzi) 為什麼這么快?(桑琪)
We're love you to stick around for dinner.(Shenzi) 我們愛你留下吃晚飯。(桑琪)
Yeah, we could have whatever's lion around!(Banzai) 我們可以吃,所有用獅子做的東西!(班仔)
Wait, wait, wait, I got one, I got one!(Shenzi) 等等,等等,等等,我有了,我有了!(桑琪
㈦ 急需英語電影5部。每部台詞5句。
1 阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
2 獅子王 The Lion King
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
3 Gone With the Wind 《亂世佳人》
... tomorrow is another day!
4 Titanic《泰坦尼克》
Jack: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
Rose:I promise.
Jack:Never let go.
Rose:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. Ill never let go.
5 指環王3
Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers!
I see in your eyes...
...the same fear that would take
the heart of me.
A day may come
when the courage of Men fails...
...when we forsake our friends
and break all bonds of fellowship.
But it is not this day.
An hour of wolves
and shattered shields...
...when the age of Men
comes crashing down.
But it is not this day.
This day we fight!
By all that you hold dear
on this good earth...
...I bid you stand, Men of the West!
6 黑客帝國
there are some things in this world will never change and some things do change
㈧ 看英文電影(並摘抄電影中的台詞)20個 救命啊= =我寒假作業= =
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。