導航:首頁 > 國外大片 > 十句英文經典電影名句

十句英文經典電影名句

發布時間:2021-07-20 06:03:29

A. 十句出自英語電影的經典英文語句

《亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman.此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again!即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

B. 求五部英文電影,每部抄錄十句經典台詞

  1. 《勇敢的心》

(1)Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive. 告訴你的國王, William Wallace 不會屈服於統治,在我活著時,所有蘇格蘭人都是!
(2)告訴你,我的孩子/在你一生中,有許多事值得爭取/但,自由無疑是最重要的/永遠不要帶著腳鐐,過奴隸的生活。
(3)Many man dies,not every man really lives.每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過.
(4)我們不需要勝利,只需要戰斗。
(5)先學會用腦,後學會用劍。

(6)William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you 華萊士:那裡很美,但是你更美

(7)William Wallace: Why do you help me? 華萊士:為什麼幫我。

Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now. 伊莎貝爾:因為你看著我的方式。

(8)William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! 華萊士:是呀,如果戰斗,你們可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能……多活一會兒。年復一年,直到壽終正寢,你們願不願意?用這么多苟活的日子,去換一個機會,就一個機會。回到這里,告訴我們的敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的自由。

(9)William Wallace: FREEDOM!! 華萊士:自由!!!!!!

(10)Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace.He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart .
我什麼都沒有,人民跟我作戰,只是如果不這樣,我會沒收土地,餓死他們的妻兒.為William Wallace浴血奮戰的人,他們為了我沒有的東西殊死斗爭,我出賣他時,我在他臉上看到了讓我汗顏的東西





2.《肖申克的救贖》

1、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.

2、I find I』m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

譯文:我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能靜靜地坐下來思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越千山萬水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中的一樣藍:我希望……

3、I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。

4、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

5、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。

這就是體制化。

6、Prison life consists of routine, and then mort routine. 譯文:監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。

7、Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.

譯文:懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人

8、some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just toobright...

譯文:有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

9、There』s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bull.......... word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a ..........

譯文:我無時不刻地對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(指監獄),也不是討好你們(指假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了。那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,我沒什麼可說的了。

10、Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

瑞德:聽我說,朋友,希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋




3.《阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8.It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。





4.《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。







5.《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。


——大部分資料來自網路知道






好了……累死我了,這是你們老師要的作業?太變態了。希望能給分……

C. 求5部英文電影中的10句經典台詞!!!每部10句哦親~

《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
 6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
 8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
 9.To make each day count.
 要讓每一天都有所值。
 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
 9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
 13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
 14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
 2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
 3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
 4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
 5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
 7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
 8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。 
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
 10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
 11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
 12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
 13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
 14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
 15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!

(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀

(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。

(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

D. 英文勵志電影的十句經典台詞、、、

Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

The Lion King獅子王
3.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

TITANIC泰坦尼克號
5.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜
6.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

7.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

8.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

GARFIELD加菲貓
9.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

Congfu Panda 功夫熊貓
10.One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇

E. 英語電影中的十句英語句子

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。 二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇跡每天都在發生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不離。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有沒有為將來打算過呢。 6. You just stay away from me please. 求你離開我。 7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。 8. It made me look like a ck in water. 它讓我如魚得水。 9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。 10. I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊塗。 11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。 三《The Lion King獅子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。 5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。 6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。 10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。 四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。 2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠 4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。 5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。 6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。 8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。 12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。 五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛. 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫. 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。 9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

F. 求十句經典英文電影台詞,說明來處,中英對照 。

1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 出自《阿甘正傳》

2、 You can't change the past. (過去的事是不可以改變的) 出自《獅子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本來就全靠運氣) 出自《泰坦尼克號》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中註定) 出自《西雅圖不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《亂世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救贖》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人為我,我為人人 出自《三個火槍手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》

http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html

附了網址 給你,那裡面還有很多的。

G. 一部英文電影的經典英文台詞,二十句以上。

一部英文電影的經典英文台詞,二十句以上。

經歷分享,謝絕復制@@︿

H. 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文

1、All life is a game of luck

生活本來就全靠運氣

——《泰坦尼克號》

2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

——《泰坦尼克號》

3、Nothing destroys like poverty

沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了

——《泰坦尼克號》

4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know

這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧

——《肖申克的救贖》

5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine

監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。

——《肖申克的救贖》

6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it

人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中

——《肖申克的救贖》

7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying

反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死

——《肖申克的救贖》

8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

——《肖申克的救贖》

9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope

心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望

——《肖申克的救贖》

10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。

——《阿甘正傳》

I. 求經典英文電影名句

A friend that you buy with presents will be bought from you.
用禮物「買來」的朋友終會被買走。
——Thomas Fuller
Friendship is the golden thread that ties the hearts of all the world.
友誼是一根金線,把全世界的心連在一起。
——J.Evelyn
Without confidence there is no friendship.
沒有信任,就沒有友誼。——Epicurus
In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends.
在順境中,朋友結識了我們;在逆境中,我們了解了朋友。——C.Collins
Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.
友誼如金錢一般,容易得到卻不易保持。
——Samuel Butler
Friendship often ends in love, but love, in friendship—never
友誼常以愛情而結束;而愛情從不能以友誼而告終。——C.C.Colton
Suspicion is the poison of friendship.
猜疑對友誼而言是一種毒葯。
——St.Augustine
Do not speak of your happiness to one less fortunate than yourself.
不要向不如你幸福的人說你自己的幸福。
——Plutarch
Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
幸福猶如香水,你不可能潑向別人而自己卻不沾幾滴。——Emerson
It is impossible to love and to be wise.
愛令智昏。——Francis Bacon
If you would be loved, love and be lovable.
想被人愛,就要去愛別人,並讓自己可愛。
——Benjamin Franklin
A brother may not be a friend, but a friend will always be a brother.
兄弟未必是朋友,而朋友總是兄弟。
——Benjamin Franklin
Love, friendship, respect, do not unite people as much as a common hatred for something.
愛情、友誼和尊敬都不如對某物的共同的恨那樣能把人們團結起來。——Chekhow
The course of true love never did run smooth.
通向真愛的路從無坦途。——Shakespeare
Where there is marriage without love, there will be love without marriage.
有沒有愛情的婚姻,就會有沒有婚姻的愛情。——Benjamin Franklin
If you would keep your secret from an enemy, tell it not to a friend.
如果不想讓你的敵人得知你的秘密,就不要把秘密告訴你的朋友。
——Benjamin Franklin
To really know someone is to have loved and hated him in turn.
在愛過和恨過一個人之後才能真正了解他。
——Marcel Jouhandeau
1. "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
--Aristotle

愛就是兩個身體一個靈魂.

2. "Love is the beauty of the soul."
--St. Augustine

愛是靈魂至萃.

3. "I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach..."
--Elizabeth Barrett Browning

心有多深,愛就有多深.

心有多高,愛就有多高.

心有多寬,愛就有多寬.

4. "Take away love, and our earth is a tomb."
--Robert Browning

沒有愛的世界天地無光.

5. "Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one."
--John Keats

兩種思維,一點靈犀. 你我之心,律動一致.

6. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
--Helen Keller

人間最美好的東西看不到,觸不著.只能用心去悟.

7."In the arithmetic of love, one plus

one equals everything, and two

minus one equals nothing."
--Mignon McLaughlin

愛情方程式:一加一等於一切.二減一等於零.

8. "I become a waterwheel, turning and tasting you, as long as water moves."
--Rumi

我就是一輪水車,永遠圍著你轉,品嘗你,只要流水不息.

9. "There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."
--George Sand

生命中只有一種幸福: 那就是愛和被愛.

10. "The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite."
--William Shakespeare

給你的越多,得到的越多, 因為二者是無窮無盡的.

11. "I am my beloved, and my beloved is me."
--Song of Solomon

我是吾愛,吾愛是我.

12. "Love is friendship set on fire."
--Jeremy Taylor

愛情=火焰+友誼.

13. "Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again."
--Unknown

得到你,失去了自我,失去你,我想再次失去自我.

14. "The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart."
--Unknown

玫瑰演繹無言的愛.

15. "If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever."
--Unknown

倘若我在夢中能得到你的愛,我願永遠懷抱此夢.
16. "Love is a dream that comes alive when we meet."
--Unknown

相逢喚醒夢中情.

17. "True love begins when nothing is looked for in return."
--Antoine De Saint-Exupery

愛情始於無所回報.

18. "For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it."
--Ivan Panin

真愛難掩其暇.真相擲地有聲.真情終成眷屬.

19."Love is the master key that opens the gates of

happiness."
--Oliver Wendell Holmes

愛情是開啟幸福大門的萬能鑰匙.

20. "All love is sweet, given or returned."
--Percy Bysshe Shelley

愛與被愛,甜甜密密.

閱讀全文

與十句英文經典電影名句相關的資料

熱點內容
小馬寶莉大電影之三隻海妖完整版 瀏覽:70
軍雞粵語電影 瀏覽:982
群眾演員拍電影多少錢 瀏覽:881
闌尾電影女主角 瀏覽:945
整容女大美電影有哪些 瀏覽:600
泰國女主復仇電影 瀏覽:625
小慧建新電影 瀏覽:334
陳奕迅新微電影 瀏覽:524
硬漢保鏢大叔一部槍戰電影 瀏覽:552
2021大陸上映電影 瀏覽:114
在電影院發3d眼鏡顧客丟了 瀏覽:527
杭州電影院牛肉 瀏覽:958
快遞愛情史微電影 瀏覽:217
韓國電影睡覺忘記換戲服的演員 瀏覽:68
電影愛的白日夢免費完整版 瀏覽:929
一個保留電影票一個不保留 瀏覽:533
新上映的同性男電影 瀏覽:72
電影院圖片座位場景 瀏覽:727
湯唯的英文電影 瀏覽:110
貝肯熊的大電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:612