『壹』 十句英语电影中的台词,翻译成中文.要简单的短的
阿甘正传:1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3.Miracles happen everyday. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
5.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至专)
飘:1.Don't cry because it is over ,smile because it happened.(不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你曾经拥有。)
2.Don't try so hard ,the best things come when you least except them to.(不要着急,最好的总是在不经意间出现.)
3.The world you may be one person ,but to one person you may be the world.(对世界而言你是一个人,但对某人而言你是他的世界)
4.No man or woman is worth your tears ,and the one who is ,won't make you cry.(没有人值得你流泪,值得你流泪的人不会让你这哭泣.)
5.After all ,tomorrow is another day.(无论如何,明天又是新的一天.)
《当幸福来敲门》:
1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
2.People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
3.You want something. Go get it!
有了目标就要全力以赴。
4.There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。
5.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
『贰』 一部英文电影的经典英文台词,二十句以上。
一部英文电影的经典英文台词,二十句以上。
经历分享,谢绝复制@@︿
『叁』 急需8部英文电影的主要内容和经典对白10句
才10分啊,老大,算了,看你明天得交就帮你一把:我只记得两部,(至于主要内容,我实在没那么多时间,你到网上去查吧,也不慢)
"The Lord Of The Rings"(指环王)
1.If by my life or death, I can protect you, I will!
2.Nine companions, so be it, you shall be the fellowship of the ring!
3.So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide, all we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us
4.Fly you fool!
5.Even the smallest person can change the course of the future
6.Be at peace, son of Gondor
7.There is always something good in this world for us to fight for!
8.A day may come, when courage of men fails and all are destroyed, but it is not this day!
9.By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bit you stand, men of the west!
10.There end back again, a Hobbits' tale
"Bridge To Terabithia"(通往特雷比西亚的桥)
1.Hey, new girl, this is just for guys, hey I'm talking to you!
2.Run, Jesse! Run!!
3.This is the ruins of a great fortress, whose people have been prisoned
4.Jesse, you and I have to do some to free them
5.Prisoners of the dark master, hear me, we are coming to free you, do you hear us, shall me that you hear us!!
6.You know, the best prize that life can offer, is working hard, and work worth doing!
7.We are Terabithians, and nothing crashes us!
8.She came here and brought you something special
9.Just close your eyes, and keep your mind wide open!
10.Only if you are the princess
『肆』 求五部英文电影,每部抄录十句经典台词
《勇敢的心》
(1)Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive. 告诉你的国王, William Wallace 不会屈服于统治,在我活着时,所有苏格兰人都是!
(2)告诉你,我的孩子/在你一生中,有许多事值得争取/但,自由无疑是最重要的/永远不要带着脚镣,过奴隶的生活。
(3)Many man dies,not every man really lives.每个人都会死,但不是每个人都真正活过.
(4)我们不需要胜利,只需要战斗。
(5)先学会用脑,后学会用剑。
(6)William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you 华莱士:那里很美,但是你更美
(7)William Wallace: Why do you help me? 华莱士:为什么帮我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now. 伊莎贝尔:因为你看着我的方式。
(8)William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! 华莱士:是呀,如果战斗,你们可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能……多活一会儿。年复一年,直到寿终正寝,你们愿不愿意?用这么多苟活的日子,去换一个机会,就一个机会。回到这里,告诉我们的敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的自由。
(9)William Wallace: FREEDOM!! 华莱士:自由!!!!!!
(10)Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace.He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart .
我什么都没有,人民跟我作战,只是如果不这样,我会没收土地,饿死他们的妻儿.为William Wallace浴血奋战的人,他们为了我没有的东西殊死斗争,我出卖他时,我在他脸上看到了让我汗颜的东西
2.《肖申克的救赎》
1、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
2、I find I’m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
译文:我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝:我希望……
3、I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
4、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 译文:坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
5、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。
这就是体制化。
6、Prison life consists of routine, and then mort routine. 译文:监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
7、Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
译文:懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人
8、some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just toobright...
译文:有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
9、There’s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bull.......... word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a ..........
译文:我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。
10、Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯
3.《阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
4.《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。
5.《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
——大部分资料来自网络知道
好了……累死我了,这是你们老师要的作业?太变态了。希望能给分……
『伍』 求十句经典英文电影台词,说明来处,中英对照 。
1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 出自《阿甘正传》
2、 You can't change the past. (过去的事是不可以改变的) 出自《狮子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本来就全靠运气) 出自《泰坦尼克号》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中注定) 出自《西雅图不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要让任何人知道你在想什么。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《乱世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救赎》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人为我,我为人人 出自《三个火枪手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》
http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html
附了网址 给你,那里面还有很多的。
『陆』 十句最经典的英语电影台词
Miracles
happen
every
day.
(奇迹每天都在发生)
推荐下《阿干正传》那里面有好多不错,我就不正这里复了,我们老师以前正新东方上课时说四节课都是讲的这个。她可是8级。