Ⅰ 刚刚看了经典电影《华尔街》,想求里面的经典台词,中英文对照,谢谢!越多越好!
greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
贪婪不好听却是个好东西。
Ⅱ 求五部英文电影,每部抄录十句经典台词
《勇敢的心》
(1)Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive. 告诉你的国王, William Wallace 不会屈服于统治,在我活着时,所有苏格兰人都是!
(2)告诉你,我的孩子/在你一生中,有许多事值得争取/但,自由无疑是最重要的/永远不要带着脚镣,过奴隶的生活。
(3)Many man dies,not every man really lives.每个人都会死,但不是每个人都真正活过.
(4)我们不需要胜利,只需要战斗。
(5)先学会用脑,后学会用剑。
(6)William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you 华莱士:那里很美,但是你更美
(7)William Wallace: Why do you help me? 华莱士:为什么帮我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now. 伊莎贝尔:因为你看着我的方式。
(8)William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! 华莱士:是呀,如果战斗,你们可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能……多活一会儿。年复一年,直到寿终正寝,你们愿不愿意?用这么多苟活的日子,去换一个机会,就一个机会。回到这里,告诉我们的敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的自由。
(9)William Wallace: FREEDOM!! 华莱士:自由!!!!!!
(10)Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace.He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart .
我什么都没有,人民跟我作战,只是如果不这样,我会没收土地,饿死他们的妻儿.为William Wallace浴血奋战的人,他们为了我没有的东西殊死斗争,我出卖他时,我在他脸上看到了让我汗颜的东西
2.《肖申克的救赎》
1、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
2、I find I’m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
译文:我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝:我希望……
3、I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
4、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 译文:坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
5、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。
这就是体制化。
6、Prison life consists of routine, and then mort routine. 译文:监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
7、Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
译文:懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人
8、some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just toobright...
译文:有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
9、There’s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bull.......... word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a ..........
译文:我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。
10、Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯
3.《阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
4.《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。
5.《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
——大部分资料来自网络知道
好了……累死我了,这是你们老师要的作业?太变态了。希望能给分……
Ⅲ 几部电影的经典台词(中英对照)
1. Hate got me into prison,love is gonna break me out.
仇恨使我进了监狱,爱将使我重获自由。——《飓风》
(丹左华盛顿扮演的飓风拳王一生被囚禁在监狱中,但清白的他永远不会放弃希望)
2. I'll have what she's having.
她吃什么,我吃什么。——<<当哈里遇到莎莉>>
(爱屋及乌,非常好的拍马屁台词)
3. The kid just won't quit peeing and throwing up.He's like a cocker spanial.
这个小家伙不停地上吐下尿,像个英国小猎狗。——《天才老爹》
(美国人视狗为最好的朋友,用狗来形容小孩,决不是恶意的)
4. The blue pill or the red pill?
蓝色药片,还是红色药片?——《黑客帝国》
(在我们的生活中,确实经常会面临着这样必须做出没有退路的选择)
5. I don’t kown if you are keeping up with current events but we just got our asses kicked!
我不知道你是否掌握最近的状况,但我们刚被狠狠的收拾了!-----《异形》
(其实这句话按照中国人说话习惯,可以说:“我们都忙死了,你装什么傻呀!”)
6. I make this look good.
我衬得这衣服很好看。----《黑衣人》
(非常自恋的人可以这么说,不是衣服衬得人好看,而是人衬得衣服好看。)
7. I’m going to make you an offer you can’t refuse.
我会给你一个你难以拒绝的出价。----《教父》
(看来美国人也是非常相信有钱能使鬼推磨的,实际上这句话的意思就是“你不能拒绝我”)
8. I could tell you but I would have to kill you.
我可以告诉你,但那样我就必须杀了你。----《壮志凌云》
(从电影热播之后,这句话就经常被利用来以开玩笑的方式拒绝回答对方的问题。)
9. Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。----《肖申克的救赎》
(总之,人生不能就是这么忙碌地活着。)
10. ----You want answers? 你要知道答案吗?
----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!
----You can’t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人无几》
(杰克尼克森的这句台词非常有力,它证明真理总是赤裸裸的,而赤裸裸总是难以接受的。)
11. Say hello to my little friend.
来跟我的小朋友打招呼。---《疤面煞星》
(这个“小朋友”当然就是自动步枪了,我们中国古代的武士会这么说:“那要问问我的刀了。”)
看片学英语的几大误区>> 影视节目“Super一句”是怎样炼成的?>>
【全方位实战】看电影,学英语>> 《时尚女魔头》地道口语学习>>
12. Why do I do this? Because the money’s good, the scenery changes ,and they let me ues the explosives. okay?
我干嘛干这个?因为他们给钱多,路上风景不错,而且他们让我玩炸弹,怎样?---《世界末日》
(为了拯救地球而毅然登上太空飞机,前往迎地球而来的陨石并拼命炸毁它,这么危险的工作却被标准的美国个人英雄主义说得像娱乐,也是美国人举重若轻的思维惯性。)
13. If you build it ,he will come .
你建好了,他就会来.-------《梦幻成真》
(电影结束了,也不知道“他”到底是谁,但这句话给主人公以无穷的动力和信心。)
14. We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。——《黑客帝国》
(注意其翻译。黑客电影里很多台词都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)
15. I’ll never let go ,I’ll never let go ,Jack .
我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。——《泰坦尼克号》
(决不放弃就会有希望)
16. Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角斗士》
(有点“我自横刀向天笑”的意思)
17. That’s all I got to say about that.
我只能说这么多了。---《阿甘正传》
(有些话真的不必说出口,有心人自然会心领神会)
18. Come Luck, together we can rule the galaxy as father and son .
想清楚吧,卢克,作为父子,我们可以统治整个银河。-----《星球大战之帝国反击战》
(这句台词充满诱惑力,当然并没有足够的诱惑力使卢克投向黑势力。它之前的那句台词“我是你爸爸”似乎更为美国观众经常挂在嘴边)
19. Life is like a box of chocolate.
生活就像一盒巧克力。-----《阿甘正传》
(从1995年电影热播之后,这句台词风靡全世界,流行了至少5年。它阐述了简单到极致的知天命的人生态度)
20. Houston, we have a problem.
休斯敦,我们有麻烦了。-----《阿波罗十三号》
(休斯敦代表美国航天航空局,汤姆汉克斯的这句台词随电影而流行,以至于在生活中你会听到学生不会做作业时也会这么说。)
21. The things you own, end up oweing you.
你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。-----《搏击俱乐部》
(我们每天追求物质上的享受,慢慢就会真的发现自己已经被已有的成就套牢,没办法脱身)
22. Bond, Jams Bond.
邦德,詹姆斯邦德。-----所有《007》系列电影
(二十多部007电影中,这句台词从来都是必说的,四十多年下来,不想成为经典台词都不行)
网上有很多..查查就好了..O(∩_∩)O
Ⅳ 以下电影经典台词英文+翻译
eing grateful for what we have until we lose it, of not being conscious of health until we
Ⅳ 求10句外国电影的经典台词,要包括电影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本来就全靠运气
——《泰坦尼克号》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局
——《泰坦尼克号》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了
——《泰坦尼克号》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
这里每个人都是无辜的,你还不知道吧
——《肖申克的救赎》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
监狱不是童话世界,日子就这样一天天过去。监狱生活就像例行公事,除此之外,还是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救赎》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人应该有一技之长。差点忘了,我不能从你这儿带走这个,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救赎》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二选一,忙着活,或忙着死
——《肖申克的救赎》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救赎》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心怀希望是一件好事,也许是最好的事,心怀希望就永远有希望
——《肖申克的救赎》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味。
——《阿甘正传》
Ⅵ 求十句经典英文电影台词,说明来处,中英对照 。
1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 出自《阿甘正传》
2、 You can't change the past. (过去的事是不可以改变的) 出自《狮子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本来就全靠运气) 出自《泰坦尼克号》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中注定) 出自《西雅图不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要让任何人知道你在想什么。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《乱世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救赎》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人为我,我为人人 出自《三个火枪手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》
http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html
附了网址 给你,那里面还有很多的。
Ⅶ 经典电影台词中英文对比
阿甘正传 Forrest Gump
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
狮子王 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。
飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
泰坦尼克号 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我们是真*走运极了.(地道的美国骂人)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.
12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
加菲猫经典语录
Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。
One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。
Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。
Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
要用心爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公逮住。
Behind every successful man,there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man,there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
每个单身汉都应该结婚。毕竟,人生不能只是寻欢作乐啊。
The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明的人不结婚,结婚的人不再聪明。
Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。
Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。
Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。(暗中成像)
Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
“Your future depends on your dreams.” So go to sleep.
“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。
There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
“Hard work never killed anybody.“ But why take the risk?
“努力工作从来不会害死谁”,不过我何必去冒这个风险呢?
“Work fascinates me.“ I can look at it for hours!
“工作令我著迷”,我可以迷上好半天。
God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
When two’s company, three’s the result!
两人搭个伴,宝宝是结晶!
A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
服饰就象铁丝网,它阻止你冒然行动但并不妨碍你尽情的观看。
The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
学的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘记的越多, 忘记的越多,知道的越少, 为什么学来着 。
Ⅷ 2部电影一部50句台词中英文翻译
译国渡翻译公司