A. 求翻译《海上钢琴师》的台词,要电影里的原版
我那时穿着大衣,感觉也很棒,觉得自己前途无量,然后我就要下船去。放心!完全没问题!可是,阻止了我的脚步的,并不是我所看见的东西,而是我所无法看见的那些东西。你明白么?我看不见的那些。在那个无限蔓延的城市里,什么东西都有,可惟独没有尽头。根本就没有尽头。我看不见的是这一切的尽头,世界的尽头。拿一部钢琴来说,从琴键开始,又结束。你知道钢琴只有88个键,随便什么琴都没差。它们不是无限的。你才是无限的,在琴键上制作出的音乐是无限的。我喜欢这样,我活的惯。你把我推到舷梯上然后扔给我一架有百万琴键的钢琴,百万千万的没有尽头的琴键,那是事实,max,它们没有尽头。那键盘是无限延伸的。然而如果琴键是无限的,那么在那架琴上就没有你能弹奏的音乐,你坐错了地方,那是上帝的钢琴。天啊!你……你看过那些街道吗?仅仅是街道,就有上千条!你下去该怎么办?你怎么选择其中一条来走?怎么选择“属于你自己的”一个女人,一栋房子,一块地,或者选择一道风景欣赏,选择一种方法死去。 那个世界好重,压在我身上。你甚至不知道它在哪里结束,你难道从来不为自己生活在无穷选择里而害怕得快崩溃掉吗?
求采纳!
B. 海上钢琴师 经典台词“All that city……”在电影的哪里
最结尾的部分,炸船前跟小号手的谈话
C. 能帮忙告诉我《海上钢琴师》这部电影的一些经典台词吗(英文)
All that city you just couldn’t see an end to it. 城市那么大,看不到尽头。
The end? Please? Can you please just show me where it ends? 尽头在哪里?可以给我看看尽头么?
It was all very final on that gangway and I was grant too in my over coat. I cut quite a figure, and I was getting off, guaranteed. That wasn’t the problem. 当年,我踏上跳板,不觉得困难。我穿上大衣,很神气,自觉一表人才,有决心,有把握,有信心。
It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me, Max, it was what I didn’t see。 Do you understand that? What I didn’t see. 我停下来,不是因为所见,是因为所不见。你明不明白?是因为看不见的东西。
In all that sprawling city, there was everything except an end. There was no end. 连绵不绝的城市,什么都有,除了尽头,没有尽头。
What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end, the end of the world. 我看不见城市的尽头,我需要看见世界尽头。
Take a piano, hmm? The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are 88 of them. Nobody can tell you different. They are not infinite. 拿钢琴来说,键盘有始也有终。有88个键,错不了,并不是无限的。
You are infinite. And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite. 音乐是无限的。在琴键上,奏出无限的音乐。 I like that. That I can live by. 我喜欢那样,我应付得来。
You get me up on that gangway and you rill out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys, Millions and billions of keys that never end. 走过跳板,前面的键盘有无数的琴键。
That’s the truth, Max, they never end. That keyboard is infinite. 事实如此,无穷无尽,键盘无限大。
And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play. 无限大的键盘,怎奏得出音乐?
You are sitting on the wrong bench. That’s God’s piano. 不是给凡人奏的,是给上帝奏的。
Christ! Did you see the streets? Just the street-----there were thousands of them. 唉!只是街道,已经好几千条。
How do you do it down there? How do you choose just one? 上了岸,何去何从?
One woman, one house, one piece of land to call your own, one landscape to look at, one way to die. All that world just weighing down on you. You don’t even know where it comes to an end. 爱一个女人,住一间屋子,买一块地,望一个景,走一条死路。太多选择,我无所适从,漫无止境,茫茫无际。
Aren’t youu ever just scared of breaking apart at the thought of it? The enormity of it. 思前想后,你不怕精神崩溃?那样的日子怎么过?
I was born on this ship, and the world passed me by. 我生于船,长与船,世界千变万化。
But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here. 这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,有载梦想。
But never more than fit between prow and stern. 但范围离不开船头与船尾之间。
You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way. 在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
Land? Land is a ship too big for me. It’s a woman too beautiful, it’s a voyage too long, a perfume too strong, it’s music I don’t know how to make. 陆地?对我来说,陆地是艘太大的船,是位太美的美女。是条太长的航程,是瓶太香的香水,是篇无从弹奏得乐章。
I can never get off this ship. I’m blessed I can step off my life. 我没法舍弃这艘船,我宁可舍弃自己的生命。
After all, I don’t exist for anyone. 反正,世间没人记得我。
You are the exception, Max. You are the only one who knows I’m here. You are a minority, and you’d better get used of it. 除了你,Max,只有你知道我在这里,你属于少数,你最好习惯一下。
Forgive me, my friend, but I’m not getting off. 朋友,原谅我。我不下船了。 Hey,Max! Imagine the music I could play with two right arms. Hope I can find a piano up there. 两条右臂能弹出什么音乐? 希望天堂有钢琴
够吗。。。。。。。
D. 求一些英语电影里的经典台词
电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。
所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”
台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。
台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。
所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。
兄弟连
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。
E. 英语电影经典台词
阿甘正传经典台词1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至专) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)
Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上钢琴师)
《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每个人都会死,但是并非每个人都曾真正的活过)
肖申克的救赎
Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies.
希望是个好东西,或许是 世界上最好的东西,好东西从来不会消失!
F. 谁能告诉我一些著名英语电影的经典台词及其翻译,越多越好
阿甘正传经典台词1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至专) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分) Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上钢琴师) 《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每个人都会死,但是并非每个人都曾真正的活过)肖申克的救赎 Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies. 希望是个好东西,或许是 世界上最好的东西,好东西从来不会消失!我转载的、、、、呵呵
G. 谁知道《海上钢琴师》开场独白的英文台词
I still ask myself if i did the right thing (我还再问自己是否做的对)
when i abandoned his floating city (当我离开了他漂泊的城市)
and i don`t mean only for the work (我指的不仅仅是工作)
fact is , a friend like that real friend (事实是,那样才是真正的朋友)
you won`t meet one again (我再也不会见到他这样的人)
if you decide to hang up your sea legs (如果你不想出海)
if you just want to feel something more solid beneath your feet (如果你只想站在陆地上)
and if then you no loner hear the music of the gods around you (如果你不再想听见天籁之音)
but ,like he used to say (但是 ,像他常说的一样)
you`re never really done for as long as you got a good story (只要你有个好故事你就永远不会被人忘记)
and someone to tell it to (一个值得告诉别人的故事)
trouble is (可问题是)
nobody `d believe a single word of my story (没人相信我的故事)
------------------------------------------我电脑里有这电影 , 我一个一个字母给你打的 。
H. 帮助收集一些电影中经典的英语台词
1.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
——Forrest Gump(阿甘正传)
2. Some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright.
有些鸟是永远都关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛上,都闪烁着自由的光辉。
——Shawshank Redemption(肖申克的救赎)
3. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
——The Lion King(狮子王)
4.In each single day of our life, we hastily brush past strangers that mean nothing to us but utter passers-by, but as time advances, one or two from the unknown group might unconsciously become an unalienable part for us, like an intimate friend or a real confidant.
每天你都有机会和很多人擦身而过,而你或者对他们一无所知,不过也许有一天他会变成你的朋友或是知己.
——ChungKing Express(重庆森林)
5. Love means never having to say sorry.
爱就意味着你永远不用说对不起。
——Love Story(爱情故事)
6. You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西
——Gone with The Wind(飘,另译乱世佳人)
7. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
——TITANIC(泰坦尼克号)
8.There’s no place like home.
世界上再没有地方像家一样。
——The Wizard of Oz(绿野仙踪)
9. If we are meant to meet again, then we will meet again.
如果我们注定要再次见面,那我们就会再见。
——Serendipity( 缘分天注定)
10.It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me; it was what I didn’t see.
我停下来不是因为所见, 是因为所不见.
——The Legend of 1900(海上钢琴师)
11.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
——Sleepless in Seattle(西雅图不眠夜)
12. "I'll be back!"
“我会回来的!”
——终结者
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
————————狮子王
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
——————乱世佳人
I. [急]求《海上钢琴师》全部英文台词
All that city you just couldn’t see an end to it。
城市那么大,看不到尽头。
The end? Please? Can you please just show me where it ends?
尽头在哪里?可以给我看看尽头么?
Itwas all very final on that gangway and I was grant too in my over coat.I cut quite a figure, and I was getting off, guaranteed. That wasn’tthe problem。
当年,我踏上跳板,不觉得困难。我穿上大衣,很神气,自觉一表人才,有决心,有把握,有信心。
It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me, Max, it was what I didn’t see。 Do you understand that? What I didn’t see。
我停下来,不是因为所见,是因为所不见。你明不明白?是因为看不见的东西。
In all that sprawling city, there was everything except an end. There was no end。
连绵不绝的城市,什么都有,除了尽头,没有尽头。
What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end, the end of the world。
我看不见城市的尽头,我需要看见世界尽头。
Takea piano, hmm? The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are 88 ofthem. Nobody can tell you different. They are not infinite
拿钢琴来说,键盘有始也有终。有88个键,错不了,并不是无限的。
You are infinite. And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite。
音乐是无限的。在琴键上,奏出无限的音乐
I like that. That I can live by。
我喜欢那样,我应付得来。
Youget me up on that gangway and you rill out in front of me a keyboard ofmillions of keys, Millions and billions of keys that never end。
走过跳板,前面的键盘有无数的琴键。
That’s the truth, Max, they never end. That keyboard is infinite。
事实如此,无穷无尽,键盘无限大。
And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play。
无限大的键盘,怎奏得出音乐?
You are sitting on the wrong bench. That’s God’s piano。
不是给凡人奏得,是给上帝奏得。
Christ! Did you see the streets? Just the street-----there were thousands of them。
唉!只是街道,已经好几千条。