① 求有搞笑的求婚片段的英文电影
四个婚礼和一个葬礼
② 求一句经典美国电影求婚台词出处
1. Life was like a box ofchocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
③ 36部经典电影求婚哪些电影
网络视频,请观看:
http://v..com/v?word=36%B2%BF%BE%AD%B5%E4%B5%E7%D3%B0%C7%F3%BB%E9&ct=301989888&rn=20&pn=0&db=0&s=0&fbl=800
④ 电影《简爱》中简答应求婚的英文台词
JANE:Not the voyage,but the distance,and then the sea is such a barrier.
Edword:from what,Jane?
J:from england,sir.and from Thornfield.and...
E:sometimes i have the stangest feeling about you.especially when you're near me as you are now.it feels as though i had a string,tied here under my left rib where my heart is.tightly knotted to you in a similar fashion.and when you go to Ireland,with all that distance between us,i'm afraid this cord will be snapped.and i shall bleed inwardly,but you're sensible,you'll forget...
J:never!I'll never forget.i wish i'd never been born.Iwish I'd never come to Thornfield.
E:There are other houses just as fine.
J:How can you be so stupid?How can you be so cruel?I may be poor and plain, but I'm not without feelings!It's not the house but the life I lived here.I was not trampled on,I was not excluded.I was treated as an equal.
E:And so you are,Jane.And so...And so...
J:Yes so, sir.And yet not so, for you're a married man.or as good as married.Led me go!
E:please, stil...Don't struggle so...You're like a wild bird clawing at its cage.
J:I'm not caged bird,I'm a free human being.Independent with a will of my own.
E:Then stay.Stay and marry me.
J:How dare you make fun of me?
E:I mean what I say.Stay at Thornfield.Be my wife!
J:And what of Miss Ingram?
E:Miss Ingram,I don't love MissIngram,nor does she love me.Jane, you strange,almost unearthly thing.I love you as my own flesh.I beg of you to marry me.Say,"Edward,give me my name."Say Edward,I'll marry you."
J:Yes.Yes...Yes...
⑤ 电影的英文对白
《飘》电影对白求婚部分哦~呵呵-So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.
-那我还是告诉你我要说的话吧。
-Say it, then, and get out!
-说吧,说完了马上走!
-What is it?
-是什么?
-That I can't go on any longer without you.
-我没有你就活不下去了。
-You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--
-你真是一个没有教养的男人!
-I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...
-在十二橡园第一次见到你的时候……
-...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.
-……我就知道我要的就是你。
-Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money...
-现在你已经很富有了……
-...you won't come to me as you did to the jail.
-……不必像来监狱找我时那样对我了。
-So I see I shall have to marry you.
-所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。
-I never heard of such bad taste.
-我从没听过如此差的谎话。-Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
-要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?
-Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!
-放开我,你这个无赖,快点出去!
-Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...
-原谅我吧,我的冲动令你受惊了……
-...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.
-……我亲爱的思嘉丽,甘太太。
-But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...
-但是难道你现在还没有发觉……
-...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.
-……我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?
-A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
-那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。
-Dare I name it? Can it be love?
-我敢问那不就是爱情了吗?
-Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.
-快点起来。我已经厌倦你那些低级笑话了。
-This is an honorable proposal of marriage...
-这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊……
-...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.
-……我觉得时机已经很适当了。
-I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
-我不能让自已再等了。
-You're coarse, and you're conceited.
-你很卑鄙,而且很自负。
-And I think this conversation has gone far enough.
-我想我们的对话应该到此为止了。
-Besides, I shall never marry again.
-还有,就是我不会再结婚了。
-Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.
-不,你会再结婚的,你要嫁给我。-You? You!
-你?你!
-I don't love you!
-我不会爱你的!
-And I don't like being married.
-我也不喜欢结婚。
-Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?
-你想过结婚只是为了玩吗?
-Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.
为了玩乐?对男人来说就是的。
-Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?
-安静点!你想他们也听到吗?
-You've been married to a boy and an old man.
-你曾嫁过一个小男孩和一个老男人。-Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?
-为什么不找个合适一点的呢?
-You're a fool, Rhett Butler, when you know I shall always love another man.
-你知道我会喜欢其他男人的。你这个笨蛋!
-Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett? Stop it! No more of that talk.
-不要说了!思嘉丽,不要再说那种话。
-Rhett, don't, I shall faint.
-不要啊,我会晕的。
-I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.
-我就想你晕。
-None of the fools you've known have kissed you like this, have they?
-没有人像我这样吻你的,是吧?
-Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.
-那个小男孩,老男人,或者那个笨蛋爱希礼。
-Say you're going to marry me. Say "yes." Say "yes! "
-说你愿意嫁给我吧,说吧。说“我愿意!”-Yes.
-我愿意。
-Are you sure you meant it? You don't want to take it back?
-你说真的吗?不会反悔吗?
-No.
-不会。
-Look at me and try to tell me the truth.
-看着我说真心话。
-Did you say "yes" because of my money?
-你说“我愿意”是为了我的金钱吗?
-Well....
-噢……
-Yes. Partly.
-是,有一点的。
-Partly?
-有一点?
-Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.
-当然了,瑞德,钱总是好的,我当然很喜欢你。
-Fond of me.
-喜欢我。
-Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...
-如果我说我很疯狂地爱你,那我肯定是在说谎。
-...but you always said we had a lot in common....
-……但你常说我们有很多相同的地方……
-Yes, you're right, my dear.
-没错,我亲爱的。
-I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.
-有你和我在一起就好了。
-Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.
-上帝会保佑真正爱你的人的。
-What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?
-你喜欢什么样的戒指呢,亲爱的?
-Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.
噢,钻石戒指。要大颗点的,瑞德。
-You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta.
-那将是这里最大的钻石戒指了。
-I'll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon...
我会和你去新奥尔良度蜜月……
-...my ill-gotten gains can buy.
-……那将是最豪华舒适的。
-Oh, that would be just heavenly.
-噢,太好了。
-And I think I'll buy your trousseau for you, too.
-我还要给你买嫁妆。
-Rhett, how wonderful, but...
-瑞德那太好了,可是……
-...you won't tell anybody, will you, Rhett?
-你不会告诉其他人的,对吧?
-Still the little hypocrite.
-还是有点要面子。
⑥ 一个国外求婚的电影片段
为什么不去问一下神奇海螺呢
⑦ 电影里的哪个求婚片段让你感动
看到这个问题,我想起我前几年看过的那部《从你的全世界路过》,其中茅十八对荔枝的求婚,虽然没有很华丽,但是依然让我非常感动。
茅十八本身就是一个内向的技术宅,平时的时候不善与人交流,也不善表达自己,所以一直也没有说什么很动听的话,他唯一表达爱的方式就是用自己的技术去保护荔枝,帮助荔枝。
⑧ 有一部外国电影,大概内容是说一个男人跟一个不认识的女人求婚,(在那个女人的窗前,拿着玫瑰花)后来女
哈哈哈我也找了好久 。一样的品味要不要认识一下呀
⑨ 电影里的哪个求婚片段让你最感动
电影里让我最感动的求婚片段,就是他在女主生病的时候,然后对女主还是不离不弃,然后选择陪在女主的身边,然后他知道你这个病可能很重,然后也可能好不了,但他是毅然决然的向女主求了婚这个片段,我真的觉得非常的感动。
⑩ 求婚告白词怎么说才动人心扉 浪漫的英语求婚词
求婚告白词应该这样说比较打动人心
我真的爱你,还记得那一次吗?你从我旁边经过,突然你的书,掉落在我面前,我很自然地弯下腰,帮你捡了起来,你对我回眸一笑,我瞬间觉得暖暖的,难道你就是我生命中的那个他,当时,我要记下你的电话号码,开始我只和你谈一些工作方面的事情,之后慢慢谈到我们个人的私人问题,我以为,你会很腼腆,但事实上,你一直在给我讲你的故事,我也变得放开了,就这样,我们在一起了,我们也结婚了。
英文的浪漫求婚词
Do you remember how the two of us met? I was sitting in the office that day. You came to the office to find Mr. Yuan. I couldn't hear what you were talking to. But I find that you have been looking at me secretly. After a while, you went out, but in less than a minute, you came back. I was a little puzzled. You just saw me and forgot what I just did. I was drunk. So we met. At the beginning we often date, unwittingly we have been in love for two months, I know a little haste, or ask you to marry me.
希望对你有所帮助