导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 英文电影对白跟读

英文电影对白跟读

发布时间:2021-07-24 01:38:44

A. 英文电影对白

必须是
Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. 月You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?

Rose: I can't feel my body.
Jack:what?

B. 经典英文电影对白

《乱世佳人》改编自美国女作家Margaret Michel的长篇小说Gone With The Wind,影片堪称美国电影史上的一部经典作品,在1939年第12届奥斯卡中囊括最佳影片、最佳导演、最佳女主角、最佳女配角、最佳改编剧本奖等8项大奖而首创纪录。

Mr.O'Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry? So long as he's a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I'm gone, I leave Tara to you.

Scarlett: I don't want Tare, plantations don't mean anything when...

Mr.O'Hara: Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'hara that Tara...that land doesn't mean anything to you? Why, land's the only thing in he world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.

Scalett: Oh, Pa. You talk like an Irishman.

Mr.O'Hara: It's proud I am that I'm Irish, and don't you be forgetting, Missy, that you're half-Irish, too. And, to anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them...why, the land they live on is like their mother. Oh, but there, there. Now, you're just a child. It'll come to you, this love of the land. There's no getting away from it if you're Irish.

奥哈拉先生:你嫁给谁又有什么关系呢?只要他是南方人,并且和你合得来。等我死了,我会把塔拉庄园留给你的。

斯佳丽:我不要塔拉庄园。农场又没什么用……

奥哈拉先生:凯蒂·斯佳丽·奥哈拉,你是说,塔拉……这片土地对你没什么用处?知道吗?土地是世界上惟一值得劳作、值得战斗、值得为它而死的东西,因为它是惟一永存的。

斯佳丽:哦,爸爸,你说话的样子像个爱尔兰人。

奥哈拉先生:作为一名爱尔兰人,我很自豪。难道你忘记了,姑娘,你也有一半是爱尔兰血统。对于那些身体中即使只流着一滴爱尔兰血液的人来说,他们居住的土地就是他们的母亲。喏,就在那儿,那儿。现在你只是个孩子,你将来会明白这种对土地的热爱的。只要你是爱尔兰人,你就无法逃避这种爱。

C. 求英文电影对白,时长3分钟左右,独白也可

ACT I

Good morning, Susan. 早安 Susan。
Good morning, Sam. 早安 Sam。
What's the schele today? 今天的工作是怎麽安排排
Ten o'clock, 十点钟
telephone FAO Schwarz about the new twin baby dolls. 打电话给FAO Schwarz烫 关於双胞娃娃玩具的事。
OK. 好的。
Telephone Mrs. Zaskey at the advertising agency. 打电话给广告代理Zaskkey夫人。
I did that. Go on. 我已经打了。 继续说
Eleven o'clock, approve the sketches for the toy spaceship. 十一点钟 批示玩具烫 空船的草图。
Where are they? 草图在哪儿
Right here. 就在这 。
Did you look at them? 你看过了吗
Yes, I did. 是的 我看过了。
What do you think of the spaceship? 你觉得那个太空船怎麽麽
I think the kids'll love it. 我觉得孩子们会喜欢。
Would you show me the drawings, please? 请把草图给我看看好吗
Huh. 嗯
Now, what else is on the schele today? 那麽 今天的工作表缮 还有些什麽?
Well, at one o'clock 嗯 一点钟
you have a lunch appointment with Mr. Levine, 跟Levine先生约好吃吃午
the client from the Toytown Stores. 这个客户来自Toytown Stores。
Where? 在什麽地方
At Rossano's. 在Rossano餐厅。
Hmm. Anything else? 嗯 还有其他事吗
At four o'clock, 四点钟
you have a meeting with the proction staff 要与生产部门人员开开
in the conference room. 在会议室。
Make sure everybody is at that meeting. 要确定每一位都出席这这次会议
Will do. 没问题。
At six you're meeting, Mr. Ozawa. 六点钟 要会见Ozawa舷 生。
Oh, yes. Are his models here? 噢 对啦。 他的模型型在这
They're in my office. 在我办公室。
I'd like to see them. 我想看看。
Right. 好的。
What else? 还有什麽
Come on, Sam ... 好啦 Sam……
You work too hard, Susan. 太拼命工作了 Susaan。
When was your last day off? 上次休假是在什麽时时
Hmm. I can't remember. 嗯 我记不起来了。
You really ought to take some time off. 的确应该休一休假。
What for? 为什麽
To enjoy the simple things in life ... 享受人生乐趣……
I know, Sam. 我知道 Sam。
Maybe soon. 也许很快就会。
To smell the flowers. 去轻 一下。
Oh, wait a minute. What's today's date? 噢 等一等 今天几几
Today is the twelfth. Why? 今天是十二号。怎麽
It seems to me I scheled something else. 好像我还安排了什麽别别的事情
There's nothing else in the appointment book. 在工作日 没有别的的事了
I'm sure I did. 我确信我安排了什麽事事
Oh, well, I'll probably remember it later. 噢 也许过一会我会技 起来。
I hope it isn't important. 希望不是什麽重要事。
Hmm. It's probably nothing. 嗯 也许没什麽事。
OK, let's get started. 好吧 我们开始工作
Would you call Priscilla Smith at FAO Schwarz, please? 请拨电话给FAO Schwarrz的Priscilla Smith 好吗
Right. 好的。
These are the models from the Japanese film maker. 这些是那位日本电影 片家那 的模型。
These are the models from the Japanese film maker. 这些是那位日本电影 片家那 的模型。
Thank you. Just put them on my desk. 谢谢。 把它们放在我鬃 上。
And the new drawings for the toy spaceship. 还有玩具太空船的新草草图
Wonderful. 真精采。
That was fast. 而且又快。
We have a new artist. 我们找来了一位新的美美工人员
She's very talented. 她很有才华。
What time is it, anyway? 几点钟了 顺便说一缮

D. 经典英语电影对白(

只能帮你找这么多了……你看看行不行(歌舞青春比较容易)

经典电影对白:当幸福来敲门(The pursuit of Happiness)
1. Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.
克里斯•加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
2. Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you cannot do it.
克里斯•加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
3. Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!
克里斯•加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。
4. I'm the type of person, if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer, I'm gonna to tell you that I don't know. But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,.
我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但 我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。

经典电影对白:阿甘正传(Forrest Gump)
1. Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.
2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been .
你可以从一个人的鞋子了解到很多,他们要去哪里,他们去过哪里.
3.You are no different than anybody else is.你和别人没有任何的不同
4.Ain't I going to be me? 我不能成为我自己么(真实的,本色的自我)?
5.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.那是我听过的最佳的回答.
6.Nothing just happens, it's all part of a plan.没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。

经典电影对白:歌舞青春
剧情引导1:Troy和Gabriella重归于好,篮球队也同科学社交往甚密起来。而Sharpay和Ryan两兄妹无意偷听到两人复试的美妙合唱大吃一惊,唯恐被这两位新人抢去风头,决意做手脚让他们不能参加复试….

【剧场】

Troy: Callbacks the same time as the game?
Gabriella: And the scholastic decathlon.
Tylar: Why would they do that?
Chad: I smell a rat named Darbus.
Kelsi: I think two rats, neither named Darbus.
Chad: Do you know something about this, small person?
Kelsi: Miss Darbus thinks she's protecting the show, but Ryan and Sharpay are only concerned with protecting themselves.
Chad: Do you know what I'll do to those two show dogs?
Troy: Nothing, We're not gonna do anything to them. Except to sing, maybe. Now this is only gonna happen if we all work together. Now who's in?
Guys: You know I'm in.
特洛伊:复试时间和球赛同时举行?
凯碧:还有学术十项全能。
泰勒:他们搞什么啊?
查德:一定是达布斯坏的事。
凯尔茜:其实是两个人坏事,但跟达布斯无关。
查德:你知道些什么嘛,小个子?
凯尔茜:达布斯老师以为她保住了音乐剧正常举行,但是雷恩和夏佩都是忙着保全自身。
查德:我得给那两个音乐剧混蛋点什么颜色看看!
特洛伊:不要,不要给他们什么颜色看。也许去唱歌就行。如果我们齐心协力的话,事情还有得救。谁加入?
大伙:当然算我一个。
【解析】: smell a rat
smell a rat字面的意思是“闻到一只老鼠”,解释为“认为有什么事情不不对劲”,尤其是用在觉得有人暗中作祟的

E. 跪求原声英语ispeaken的十部原声英语电影及跟读模仿资料啊

用“十部原声英语电影及其跟读模仿资料突破英语听说”搜索,很多都是这些回复评论(指一楼),全都是在推销这破材料,大家可以在网络知道上用我那几个关键词搜一下帖子,很多都是他(指 zhuanggogo 这人)的回复,还有其他的叫zxlyid 的等人,都是在编经历为这十部英语电影搞推销,弄一些烂材料就要几百,大家要慎重,别花冤枉钱啊

F. 求大量英文电影的经典对白,加翻译,要简单点的

我也喜欢英语经典电影,肖申克的救赎,经典经典ing,下面够多了,你慢慢看。
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

G. 个人很喜欢英文电影,美剧那些,请问有没有可以跟读英语台词的APP

人人学院有个可以学习的,一句台词翻译了中文,英文的就缺几个空让你填。不知道这个合不合适

H. 听英文电影对白学英语

歌舞青春吧,有歌有说话而且比较听得懂,很好看,或者看ics频道都是讲英语的,现在有双面孟汉娜的,会教一些短语的播出时间是周一到周五九点半到十点,九点还有迪斯尼原版的动画全英文,如果可以接受也能看看,最近播的是泰山,挺标准的。

I. 英文电影的对白

《七宗罪》
一个桥段是两人在酒吧喝酒。弗裏曼以一种过来人的语调试图开导皮特,说道:世人不需要英雄,只是需要庸俗的慰寄而已,你的所作所为于事无补。皮特则反嘲:真正麻木是你,你自以为独醒于世,其实却和别人一样都变得冷漠。按他的话来说就是“你说这个世界的问题就是在于人们漠不关心,所以我也漠不关心。

最后一幕,老弗裏曼重复著海明威的名言“世界是一个好地方,值得为它而奋斗”。“我同意后半句”,弗裏曼又加上了自己的评价。日后,重看此片时,却又从这裏咀嚼出了大卫·芬奇在绝望中埋下的希望

阅读全文

与英文电影对白跟读相关的资料

热点内容
有一部电影森林里面都动物都很大的 浏览:929
看电影的网站哪个 浏览:227
电影自苦英雄出少年的女主角 浏览:718
英国电影爱情电影大全 浏览:620
天堂电影院时空三部曲 浏览:560
地球电影院类似 浏览:232
决战江湖电影完整版 浏览:542
僵尸家族粤语电影在线观看 浏览:700
青春至上电影中的音乐 浏览:610
星际之门电影在线观看完整版 浏览:34
局外人电影结局解析 浏览:953
电影门里门外结局 浏览:419
南京热门电影大全 浏览:48
电影演员金晨近照 浏览:651
阴阳路龙婆电影大全 浏览:381
电影推荐爱情中国 浏览:927
巴黎假期粤语电影完整版 浏览:468
怎么找不到名字的电影 浏览:943
台湾电影爱的钡链在线看 浏览:572
有一部二战的丛林战电影 浏览:968