⑴ 求五部英文电影,每部抄录十句经典台词
《勇敢的心》
(1)Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive. 告诉你的国王, William Wallace 不会屈服于统治,在我活着时,所有苏格兰人都是!
(2)告诉你,我的孩子/在你一生中,有许多事值得争取/但,自由无疑是最重要的/永远不要带着脚镣,过奴隶的生活。
(3)Many man dies,not every man really lives.每个人都会死,但不是每个人都真正活过.
(4)我们不需要胜利,只需要战斗。
(5)先学会用脑,后学会用剑。
(6)William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you 华莱士:那里很美,但是你更美
(7)William Wallace: Why do you help me? 华莱士:为什么帮我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now. 伊莎贝尔:因为你看着我的方式。
(8)William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! 华莱士:是呀,如果战斗,你们可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能……多活一会儿。年复一年,直到寿终正寝,你们愿不愿意?用这么多苟活的日子,去换一个机会,就一个机会。回到这里,告诉我们的敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的自由。
(9)William Wallace: FREEDOM!! 华莱士:自由!!!!!!
(10)Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace.He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart .
我什么都没有,人民跟我作战,只是如果不这样,我会没收土地,饿死他们的妻儿.为William Wallace浴血奋战的人,他们为了我没有的东西殊死斗争,我出卖他时,我在他脸上看到了让我汗颜的东西
2.《肖申克的救赎》
1、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
2、I find I’m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
译文:我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝:我希望……
3、I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
4、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 译文:坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
5、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。
这就是体制化。
6、Prison life consists of routine, and then mort routine. 译文:监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
7、Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
译文:懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人
8、some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just toobright...
译文:有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
9、There’s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bull.......... word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a ..........
译文:我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。
10、Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯
3.《阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
4.《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。
5.《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
——大部分资料来自网络知道
好了……累死我了,这是你们老师要的作业?太变态了。希望能给分……
⑵ 求电影《勇敢的心》经典英文台词
“Fight,and you may die.Run,and you’ll live at least a while.
And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they’ll never take our Freedom!
Freedom——” “是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”
⑶ 求英文感人电影台词!
51,I’m king of the world!
我是世界之王!(泰坦尼克号)
52,You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有梦想,就要守护它。(当幸福来敲门)
53,You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。(阿甘正传)
54, I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。(肖申克的救赎)
55,“Your future depends on your dreams.” So go to sleep.
“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。 (加菲猫)
56,I’ll never let go ,I’ll never let go ,Jack .
我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。(泰坦尼克号)
57,The truth is out there.真相在那里。(X档案)
58,Even the strongest man needs friends.
再强的人也需要朋友。(教父)
59,In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你.(乱世佳人)
60,Some people live a lifetime in a minute.
一些人在生命中的一个瞬间遇见了一生的真爱。(闻香识女人)
61,If you make a mistake,get all tangled up, just tango on.
如果你走错了一步,没有关系,一切可以重头开始。这就是探戈的和人生的不同之处吧。(闻香识女人)
62,Is life always this hard or just when you are a kid?--Always like this.你的生活是一直这艰苦还是只有小时候?--一直是这样。(这个杀手不太冷)
63,you complete me. 你使我完整。(征服情海)
64,Every man dies,not every man really lives.
每个人都会死,但是并非每个人都曾真正的活过。(勇敢的心)
65,To be or not to be, that’s a question.
生存还是死亡,这是一个问题。(哈姆雷特)
66,Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。(阿甘正传)
67, A man`s gotta do what a man`s gotta do.
男人要去做男人该做的事。(真爱至上)
68,A man who is not a father will never be a real man.
没有做父亲的男人不是个好男人。(教父)
69,“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine。”
你会在我生命剩下的时光中爱我吗? 不,我会用我剩下的生命来爱你 。(不一样的本能)
70,Every day every sencond you make a decision that can change your life.任何一天任何一秒你做了一个决定有可能改变你的人生。(罗拉快跑)
71,This is your life,It doesn't wait for you to get back on your feet!这就是生活,它不会因为你而停下脚步。(相见恨早)
72,Half of the world there will always be people who do not understand the joy of the other half。
世界上总有一半人不理解另一半人的快乐。(爱玛)
73,I try to study for the future, who knows no future!
我拼命读书为了将来,谁知道没有将来!(后天)
74,You jump, I jump!你跳,我也跳。(泰坦尼克号)
75, If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever.如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。(乌鸦)
76, Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!(勇敢的心)
77, We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。(乱世佳人)
78, You can ’ t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。(狮子王)
79, The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part.这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。(七宗罪)
80, Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved.
人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。(第六感)
81, Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
(西雅图不眠夜)
82, Sometimes you have to serve in order to lead.
有时要指挥别人,就必须先服从。(特洛伊)
83, I'm asking you to marry me, you little fool.
我在向你求婚,你这个小傻瓜。(蝴蝶夫人)
84, The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return 你所要学习的最美妙的事情就是去爱和被爱。(红磨坊)
5, This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
这样确定无疑的爱,一生只有一次。(廊桥遗梦)
86, There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I!幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。(当幸福来敲门)
87, All work and no play makes Jack a ll boy!
只工作不娱乐,聪明的孩子也会变迟钝。(闪灵)
88, Have you ever heard a joke so many times you've forgotten why it's funny? And then you hear it again and suddenly it's new. You remember why you loved it in the first place.有些笑话,是否因为听过太多次而忘了它为何好笑了?然后你又听到它,突然间它就像全新的笑话。你想起为何一开始会喜欢它了。(大鱼)
89, Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。(加菲猫)
90, If we are meant to meet again, then we will meet again.
如果我们注定要再次见面,那我们就会再见。(缘分天注定)
91,Mary ,are you still there waiting for me?
玛丽,你还在那里等我吗?(冷山)
92,Gun not killed people,people can kill people!
枪不能杀人,是人在自相残杀! (黑衣人)
93,Every man dies not every man really lives.
每个人都会死,但并不是每个人都真正活着。(勇敢的心)
94,Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone. 阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。(星球大战)
95,There is no certainty, only opportunity。
没有一定会怎样,只有可能会怎样。(V字仇杀队)
96,A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow。
今天的好计划胜过明天的完美计划。(摇尾狗)
97,It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices。决定我们成为什么样人的,不是我们的能力,而是我们的选择。(哈利-波特与密室)
98,I wish I knew how to quit you!
我希望我知道怎样才能离开你。(断背山)
99,To make each day count.要让每一天都有所值。(泰坦尼克号)
100, Change life,start fresh.改变命运,重新开始。(海上钢琴师)
先给50句,不够再说。我上次看到《love actually>>里面有不少经典的关于爱的台词。
我收集了10句。看看你要不要。
⑷ 求电影<<勇敢的心>>的全台词
《勇敢的心》『中英文对照剧本+原版电影+电影原声音乐』
http://bbs.ggg.org.cn/dispbbs.asp?boardid=5&replyid=418446&id=49140&page=1&skin=0&Star=1
⑸ 钢铁侠 蜘蛛侠 疯狂原始人 辛德勒的名单 勇敢的心 电影 英文经典对白 各十句
钢铁侠
想要不被欺负,棍子得比别人粗
Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.
托尼·斯塔克:他们说,这个世界上最好的武器,是不必开火的。我恭敬地表示不同意。我认为最好的武器只需要发射一次。我父亲是这么做的(托尼的父亲参与了原子弹制造),美国也是这么做的(向日本投放原子弹),到目前为止,这个道理仍然还算正确。
Tony Stark: They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only need to fire once. That's how dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.
我应该已经死了...肯定是为了某个理由而存活了下来…现在我终于知道了……我应该做些什么……
I should be dead already... It must be for a reason... I just finally know... what I have to do...
我希望我能保护好我所不能失去的东西。
I hope I can protect the one thing i can't live without
我会给你一个选择,你是想要苟且偷生,还是死得其所?
I'm gonna offer the choice.Do you want an empty life.or a meaning ful death?
今天就是你余生的第一天
Today is the first day...of what's left of you life
满大人:女士们,孩子们,懦夫们。很多人认为我是恐怖分子,但我自认为是一名导师。给你们上的第一节课内容是,英雄,从不存在。
MANDARIN:ladies,children,sheep.Some people call me a terrorist.I co nsider myself a teacher.Lesson number1、heroes,there is no such thing。
情况不一样了,我必须要保护我唯一离不了的人。那就是你。
Things are different now.I have to protect the one thing that I can't live without.That's you.
我是托尼史塔克,我制造了这些东西,我有个超级好的女朋友。我还偶尔拯救一下世界。但是为什么我彻夜难眠。
I'm Tony Stark,I built neat stuff,I got a great girl,And occasinally,saved the world.So I Can't tight sleep.
事实是... ...我就是钢铁侠
The fact is ...... I'm Ironman.
(ps.因为不清楚你说的哪一部于是从第一部到第三部都有写)
蜘蛛侠
能力越大,责任越大
With great power there must also come great responsiblity.
我们每一个人都面临选择,我们是什么样的人,取决于你选择做什么样的人。
It's the choices we make that makes us who we are, and we always have a choice to make things right.
当我看着你,看着你看着我,我变得坚强,也更软弱,觉得兴奋,却害怕。
Because you feel stronger and weaker at the same time. You feel excited and at the same time, terrified.
无论什么离开,无论什么还在身旁,我们总是要自己做选择。我的朋友harry告诉我:他选择做最棒的自己,这让我们选择做自己,而我们总是能选择怎样做才是对的。
whatever comes away,whatever better way have ranging asides, we always have a choice.My friend harry told me that: He choice to be the best himself.It's the choices make us we are and we can always choice to do what's right.
(ps.依旧是把蜘蛛侠三部曲和超凡系列的写下来了pps.以前没发现蜘蛛侠的怎么这么少)
疯狂原始人
不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向着太阳,你就能找到明天!
Don't hide, don't be afraid of the dark,follow the lights,then you can find tomorrow!
我们现在这不叫活着,这只是没有死去
Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我们从没机会探索外面的世界,是因为我爸爸的那条规则:新事物是不好的,永远要小心!
We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is alwaysbad. Never not be afraid!
我还有很多话要说。我想跟你解释很多事情,可是总是没时间
I still have a lot to tell you. I want to explain many things to you, but we always don't have time.
不再有黑暗,不再有躲藏,不再有小孩子。这些的中心是什么?跟着太阳走。我改变不了什么,也没什么主意。但是我有我的力量,你们现在需要这个。
There is no more darkness, no more hiding, no more children. What is the center of these? Follow the sun. I can't change anything, and i have no idea. But i have my power, and you now need it.
我想这应该叫做拥抱。
I think this is called a hug.
这感觉真好,它应该叫什么名字
this feels so wonderful/good. What must it be called?
我们的世界依旧充满了危险与困难
Our world is full of danger and difficulties
在黑暗与恐惧中一成不变地生活着
Live permanently stuck in darkness and fears
这是大脑,我想的很多点子都来自这里。坦克:老爸!我没有大脑!
This is called a brain. I think that's where ideas go. Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain.
辛德勒名单
奥斯卡·辛德勒:我可以得到一个更多的人…可是我没有!可是我…我没有!
Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person… and I didn't! And I… I didn't!
伊萨克·斯特恩:世世代代都会记得你的所作所为。
Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊萨克·斯特恩:奥斯卡,因为你已经有一万一千人活了下来。看看他们。
Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我试试。我可以救出更多人。
Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just… I could have got more.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:看着,你所需要做的事情就是告诉我,它对你来说,值多少钱。你看每一个人值多少?
Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
阿蒙·高斯:今天就是历史。今天将会被永远记住。很多年以后年轻人将会对今天充满好奇。今天就是历史并且你们就是其中的一部分。六百年前,当他们到处散播对黑死亡的谴责,所谓的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告诉犹太人他们应该到克拉科夫去。他们来了。他们带着财产来到这座城市。他们定居下来。他们掌握权利。他们在商业、科学、教育和艺术上兴盛起来。没有他们带来的东西就没有他们的繁荣。六个世纪以来,这儿是犹太人的克拉科夫。到今晚为止,这六百年将会是谣言。他们从来没有发生过。今天就是历史。
Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
阿蒙·高斯:真相是,海伦,总是正确的答案。
Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:他们在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道吗,犹太人。当你和他们很亲近地工作时,就像我,你这么想。他们有这样的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被这种病毒感染了。他们应该被同情,而不是惩罚。他们应该接受治疗因为这样才能像斑疹伤寒症一样真实。我一直是这么认为的。这和金钱有关系吗?嗯?
Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
伊萨克·斯特恩:你抽的每一支烟,我就抽了一半。
Itzhak Stern: For every one you smoke, I smoke half.
伊萨克·斯特恩:你已经做得很多了。
Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
勇敢的心
作战,你也许会死;逃走,你会活下来...至少暂时是这样,然而多年以后,你会终老而死。你们今天愿意用这些来交换一个机会吗?就是今天,回到这里告诉我们的敌人,他们也许会夺去我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·华莱士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you‘ll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin‘ to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they‘ll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
告诉你的国王,威廉·华莱士不会屈服于统治,在我活着时,所有苏格兰人都是!
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
每个人都会死,但不是每个人都真正活过.
Many man dies,not every man really lives
斯蒂芬:上帝说这必将是一场漂亮的胜仗。(我们有着)(或者他们有着)最精良的战士。
Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.
自由万岁……
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 -- 威廉·华莱士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland‘s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
威廉·华莱士:我爱你。永远都是。我要娶你。
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
我们最终都会死,问题在于怎么样死和为什么而死。 -- 威廉·华莱士
"We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
心灵是自由的,鼓起勇气随心飞翔! -- 马尔科姆·华莱士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·华莱士
"It‘s all for nothing if you don‘t have freedom." -- William Wallace
以上全部来自网络,翻译可能多多少少有点问题吧。
蜘蛛侠的应该还有很多只是找双语的太麻烦了,感觉没分有不是很想找。
如果觉得有些话并不经典那请你去看一遍电影吧,每个人的感觉不一样喜欢的地方不一样,如果真的那么想知道经典台词,就算知道了是什么对白不知道它的含义哪有什么意义呢?
还有疑问?
⑹ 求助:《勇敢的心》里的经典台词,英文版的
I am William Wallace.. and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny.
You've come to fight as free men.And free men you are.What will you do with that freedom?
Will you fight?
Aye. Fight and you may die.Run and you'll live at least a while.And dying in your beds many years from now.Would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for the one chance...just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives,but they'll never take our freedom!
⑺ 电影勇敢的心经典台词(中英文对照)
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
华莱士:每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。
William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?!
华莱士:是呀,如果战斗,你们可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能……多活一会儿。年复一年,直到寿终正寝,你们愿不愿意?用这么多苟活的日子,去换一个机会,就一个机会。回到这里,告诉我们的敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的自由。
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
华莱士:那里很美,但是你更美。
William Wallace: Why do you help me?
华莱士:为什么帮我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎贝尔:因为你看着我的方式。
望采纳,谢谢!
⑻ 勇敢的心经典英文对白
"We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我们最终都会死,问题在于怎么样死和为什么而死。 -- 威廉·华莱士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心灵是自由的,鼓起勇气随心飞翔! -- 马尔科姆·华莱士
"It‘s all for nothing if you don‘t have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·华莱士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland‘s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 -- 威廉·华莱士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you‘ll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin‘ to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they‘ll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
作战,你也许会死;逃走,你会活下来...至少暂时是这样,然而多年以后,你会终老而死。你们今天愿意用这些来交换一个机会吗?就是今天,回到这里告诉我们的敌人,他们也许会夺去我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·华莱士
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
威廉·华莱士:我爱你。永远都是。我要娶你。
Royal Magistrate : The prisoner wishes to say a word.
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
自由万岁……
⑼ 求 《勇敢的心》经典台词中英文对照
You heart is free. Have the courage to follow.
I am William Wallace and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You’ve come to flight as free men. And free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight? Fight and you may die. Run and you’ll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom!
I see her strength in you.
Lands, titles, men, power, nothing.
I have nothing. Men fight for me, because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and their children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk. They fought for William Wallace and he fight for something that I’ve never had and I took it from him when I betrayed him, and I saw it in his face on the battlefield, and it’s tearing me apart!
Well, all men betray, all lose heart.
I don’t want to lose heart! I want to believe as he dose. I will never be on the wrong side again.
Because of the way you are looking at me now
Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
You see… death comes to us all. But before it comes to you, know this—
Your blood dies with you. A child who is not of your line grows in my belly. Your son will not sit long on the throne, I swear it.
It can all end right now. Peace. Just say it. Cry out—mercy.
Freedom!
你说的英语应该是这块开始吧···
William Wallace: FREEDOM!!
华莱士:自由!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
华莱士:每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?!
华莱士:是呀,如果战斗,你们可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能……多活一会儿。年复一年,直到寿终正寝,你们愿不愿意?用这么多苟活的日子,去换一个机会,就一个机会。回到这里,告诉我们的敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的自由。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
华莱士:那里很美,但是你更美。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace: Why do you help me?
华莱士:为什么帮我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎贝尔:因为你看着我的方式。
这个里面你再看下··http://tieba..com/f?kz=105916379
这个 英语台词的下载:http://ishare.iask.sina.com.cn/f/4508421.html
⑽ 英语电影里比较经典的对白有哪些
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976) 11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?“ 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell‘s Angels,1930 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?“ 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970) 14、原文:“I could dance with you‘til the cows come home. On second thought, I‘d rather dance with the cows until you came home.“ 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。“ 15、原文:“You talking‘to me?“ 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:“你在跟我说话吗?“ 16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don‘be stingy, baby.“ 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。“ 17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you‘re gonna get.“ 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。“ 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949) 1.《阿甘正传》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。 2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》 3 《Titanic》: Jack死亡前对rose说的话: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. 4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!! 自由,他临死前说的喊出的也是这两个字,没有自由的生命是苟且的 6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day! 10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好! 11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live." 12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring. 13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. 14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes! 15.《这个杀手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则 Love means never having to say you're sorrry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》) A boy's best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》) Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》) Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》) Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn. 坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》) I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》) Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>) Go ahead, make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》) There's no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》) I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》) Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡撒布兰卡》) 你根本 不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是个有头有脸的人,而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》) Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也会不去堪撒斯了。(《绿野仙踪》) All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我得特写镜头了。(《日落大道》) May the Force be with you. 源原力与你同在。(《星球大战》) Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night. 紧紧极好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》) Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡撒布兰卡》) I am big!It's the picture that got small. 我是巨大的!是那些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》) we stand alone,together 我们孤胆,我们并肩.(《兄弟连》) I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄们一 同服役。” (《兄弟连》) WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die. Run, and you’'ll live at least a while .And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’'ll never take our Freedom! Freedom——” 威廉华莱士:“是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿 终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来, 告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!” “我们的自由!!!” “我们的自由!!!” 在苏格兰上映本部电影时,出现上面的画面时,投入的观众曾经集体起立高呼(《勇敢的心》) It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another . -----------from Shawshank Redemption