Ⅰ 给我10部英语电影的好词好句摘抄
1、原文:“Bond,James Bond.”
Sean Connery,“Dr.No”
译文:“邦德,詹姆斯-邦德。”
演员、影片与年份:肖恩-康纳利,《No博士》,1962
2、原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.”
Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”
演员、影片与年份:亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942
3、原文:“It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.”
Mae West,“I’m No Angel”
译文:“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。”
演员、影片与年份:米-怀斯特,《我不是天使》,1933
4、原文:“I’ll be back.”
Arnol Schwarzenegger,“The Terminator”
译文:“我会回来的。”
90年的宝贝儿阿诺德-施瓦辛格。
演员、影片与年份:阿诺德-施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984
?
5、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.”
Jean Harlow,“Hell’s Angels”
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
演员、影片与年份:琼-哈罗,《地狱天使》,1930
6、原文:“Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you’re gonna get.”
Tom Hanks,“Forrest Gump”
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
演员、影片与年份:汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994
7、原文:“I could dance with you’til the cows come home. On second thought,I’d rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
Groucho Marx,“Duck Soup”
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
演员、影片与年份:格罗克-马克思,《容易事》,1933
8、原文:“Frankly my dear,I don’t give a damn.”
Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind”
译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”
演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939
9、原文:“You talkin’to me?.”
Robert De Niro,“Taxi Driver”
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”
演员、影片与年份:罗伯特-德尼罗,《计程车司机》,1976
劳勃迪尼诺练习耍酷拔枪时所说的台词。
10、原文:“Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don’t be stinchy,beby.”
Greta Garbo,“Anna Christie”
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
演员、影片与年份:格利泰-嘉宝,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930
Ⅱ 英文电影好词好句
1.飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西
2.Titanic
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
3.The lion king
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4 dead poet society
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。
5.Jane Eyre
I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God’s feet, equal — as we are! ’
上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
6.The Shaw shank Redemption
I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!
我想这是一个非常简单的选择。要么就是生存下去,要么就选择死亡。
7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^
You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有梦想,就要守护它
People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
Ⅲ 英语原版电影摘抄
一.【《肖申克的救赎》中的经典台词】
1.A strong man can save himself,a great mancan save another. 强者自救,圣者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙着活,或等着死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best ofthings, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.“some birds aren'tmeant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!
5.“These walls arekind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是体制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feelregret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back onthe way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. Iwant to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that'sleft. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell youthe truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine.
监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: getbusy living or get busy dying.
人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。
二.【《当幸福来敲门》中的经典台词】
1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
2.People can't do something by themselves;they wanna tell you you can not do it.
当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
3.You want something. Go get it!有了目标就要全力以赴。
4.There is an I in "happiness",Thereis no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me aquestion, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don'tkonw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find theanswer,.
我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。
6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
7.You got a dream,you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell youyou can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。
8.What would you say if a guy walked in for aninterview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must'vehad on some really nice pants.
如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想?那他穿的裤子一定十分考究。
9. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
三.【《阿甘正传》中的经典台词】
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you neverknow what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3. Miracles happenevery day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Have you givenany thought to your future?你有没有为将来打算过呢。
5.If you are everin trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
6.It made me look like a ck in water.它让我如鱼得水 。
7.Death is just apart of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
8.I don’t know if we eachhave a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—likeon a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
9.His back is as crooked as a politician.
不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。
10.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know whatyou're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。
11.Thereis an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going.Where they've been.通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
12.You areno different than anybody else is.你和别人没有任何的不同。
13.Stupidis as stupid does.傻人做傻事。
14.We werelike peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。
15.You have got to put the past behind youbefore you can move on.放下包袱,继续前进
16.It was like just before the sun goes to beddown on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光
17.If there is anything you need I will not befar away.(用情至专)
18.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承诺的人)
19.There is one small step for a man,a giantleap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步)
20.Nothing just happens,it's all part of aplan.(没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)
21.A little of stinging rain,and big old fatrain.(牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨)
22.That is the outstanding answer I've everheard.(夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上)
23.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what loveis. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)
24.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
251.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
26.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
27.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
28.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to bebrave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
四.【《歌舞青春》中的经典台词】
You must remember, young thespians, learningis never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh andilluminate - your fertile young minds.
The future greets you with its magic mirror,reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passedfleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. NewRoman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"
你们必须记住,年轻的演员们,学习是不分季节的。它允许假期内闪烁之光振作并且启发。它使年轻的思想得到充实,神奇的未来之门在向你招手,回想每个珍贵的时刻,每个英勇的抉择。。。我像你这么大的时候,暑假早已飞快的过去了。但我依然清晰记得每一刻。。。
what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回忆是什么?
I gotta make bank.我得去赚钱
we got off to a rough start, but you reallycame through.我们不打不相识,但是你真没有在意
We're not busy or anything. 我们没什么(此地无银三百两)
Keep it coming, guys!加油,伙计们
The big zero.什么都没有
Talk to me. 跟我说
Here's the thing.有一件事
Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成绩优秀,所有功课都优秀
he's really working someone.他在谈正事
we're kicking off another hot summer here inAlbuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up thesound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer! 我们抛开又一个炎热的夏天,这里是阿尔布开克市,因此,在这里你会感到很舒适,呼吸新鲜空气,跟夏天问个好吧!
looking very sharp this summer.这个夏天你们看起来很精神
With discretion.很谨慎
"Whatever it takes."无论什么条件
don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那个只顾修炼瑜伽的人
let's go for it.接受它吧
Confirming assignments.确认分配
The promised land.愿望实现
would you care for lemonade?你想要点柠檬水吗?
Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.从今以后请记住要按时上下班
How sick is that 真糟糕
We got a hoop out back 我们可以承受的
All for one, and one for all,All right? 都是一样的,不是吗?
Send the waiters right in.让服务员都就位
college costs a fortune. 大学要花很多钱
Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep meposted. 明天看着他们,并和我保持联系
Big timeout on that one. 那个已经过去了
I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak inthe pool after work.我来这只是赚一些钱并在工作后偷偷游个泳
I've got the talent show sign-up sheet righthere. Are you in?我刚刚拿到演出报名单,你参加吗?
Close, very close.对,很对
you've been working out?你还在健身吗?
Fair warning. 注意
Nice call.好建议
Line it up.瞄准
Off we go. 留下我们
work up an appetite 引起食欲
board of directors 董事会
This shirt positively screams for a Windsorknot.今年肯定好事成双了
We pull a little weight over at the school. 我们给学校施加了一点压力
Well, it wasn't an official date type ofthing. 这并不是一个重要的约会啊
Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意脚下,安全起见
What the heck? 怎么回事
Again from the top. 再来一遍
Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次
I love that you've got the team workingtogether, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, buteverybody's got their own future. Well, when you graate, lots of people aregonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keepingyour eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind.我很高兴你和队友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野猫队。队友也只是现在的,但是每个人都有他自己的将来。当你毕业后,很多人都会追逐同样的机会,盯着这些奖励并没有什么错。事实上,你不盯着,你会被落下的。
Same here. 我也是
What is she up to? 她准备干什么?
Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年轻人,未来是个未知数,
You got eyes, use them. 眼见为实,看看吧
Coming right up. 马上来
in the meantime 同时
Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太过分了,小滑头
It's been wild 有点疯狂
Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想说,很难了解这些
Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比赛
Let's run it back. 再来一场
You might want to think this one out.你必须考虑清楚
Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops.有一头金发,穿着时髦时装
I don't really want to see my sister crash andburn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那里怒气冲天
Ⅳ 英文电影里的好词好句
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》
Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》
We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》
Ⅳ 求四个英文电影中的好句(每片5个好句) 共二十个
一 当幸福来敲门
1 Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.
克里斯·加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
2 Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
克里斯·加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
3 Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!
克里斯·加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。
4 Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?
马丁:如果我雇佣了一个没有穿着衬衫走进来的人,你会怎么说
Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.
克里斯·加德纳:他一定穿了一条很棒的裤子。
5 There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。
6 I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,.
我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。
Ⅵ 英语电影中的十句英语句子
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6. You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8. It made me look like a ck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10. I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 三《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。 四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。 2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一样就好了。 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远 4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。 5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。 6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。 8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。 12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。 五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛. 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫. 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。 9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
Ⅶ 英语电影中的好句(中英对照)加上电影的名字
《肖申克的救赎》经典英文对白 The Shawshank Redemption 1.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。 2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。 3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies 希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝. 4."some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright..." 有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了! 5.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institutionalized. 监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。 6.I find I`m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考,我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝;我希望...... 7.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a shit. 我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。 《海上钢琴师》 经典英文对白 1900: Moonlight city. You just couldn’t see an end to it. It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me ,Max. It was what I didn’t see. Take the piano. Keys begin. Keys end. You know there are 88 of them. They’re not infinite. You’re infinite. And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite. I like that. That I can live by. But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out in front of me. Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end. That keyboard is infinite. Then on that keyboard there’s no music you can play. That’s God’s piano. Did you see the streets? There’re thousands of them. How do you choose just one? One woman, one house, one way to die……. You don’t even know where it comes to an end. Aren’t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the thought of it? I was born on this ship. And the world passed me by. But 2000 people at a time and there’re old wishes here . But nevermore that fit between prow and stern.. You played out your happiness bit on a piano that was not infinite. I learned to live that way. Land? Land is a ship too big for me, It’s a woman too beautiful, a bridge too long, perfume to strong, music I don’t know how to play. I can never get off this ship. At best, I didn’t step off my life. After all, I don’t exist for anyone. 偌大的城市,绵延无尽。 并非是我眼见的让我停住了脚步, 而是我所看不见的。你能明白吗? 拿钢琴来说。 键盘有始亦有终。 你确切地知道88个键就在那儿,错不了。 它们并不是无限的,而你,才是无限的。你能在键盘上表现的音乐是无限的。 我喜欢这样,我能轻松应付。 而你现在让我走过跳板,走到城市里, 等着我的是一个没有尽头的键盘。 我又怎能在这样的键盘上弹奏呢? 那是上帝的键盘啊! 你看到那数不清的街道吗? 如何只选择其中一条去走? 一个共渡一生的女人,一幢属于自己的屋子,一种生与死的方式~~~~ 你甚至不知道什么时候才是尽头。 一想到这个,难道不会害怕、会崩溃吗? 我在这艘船上出生。 世事千变万化,然这艘船每次只载2000人。 这里有着希望,但仅在船头和船尾之间。 你可以在有限的钢琴上奏出你的欢欣快乐。 我习惯了这样的生活。 陆地? 陆地对我来说是一艘太大的船, 太漂亮的女人,太长的旅程,太浓烈的香水,无从着手的音乐。 我永远无法走下这艘船, 这样的话,我宁可舍弃我的生命。 毕竟,我从来没有为任何人存在过
麻烦采纳,谢谢!
Ⅷ 英文电影里的好词好句,越多越好
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》
We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》