㈠ 《权力的游戏》有哪些经典台词
我觉得最经典的应该是守夜人的誓词了:
长夜将至,我从今开始守望,至死方休。我将不娶妻、不封地、不生子。我将不戴宝冠,不争荣宠。我将尽忠职守,生死於斯。我是黑暗中的利剑,长城上的守卫。我是抵御寒冷的烈焰,破晓时分的光线,唤醒眠者的号角,守护王国的坚盾。我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人,今夜如此,夜夜皆然。
㈡ 求一些英语电影里的经典台词
电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。
所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”
台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。
台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。
所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。
兄弟连
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。
㈢ 几部电影的经典台词(中英对照)
1. Hate got me into prison,love is gonna break me out.
仇恨使我进了监狱,爱将使我重获自由。——《飓风》
(丹左华盛顿扮演的飓风拳王一生被囚禁在监狱中,但清白的他永远不会放弃希望)
2. I'll have what she's having.
她吃什么,我吃什么。——<<当哈里遇到莎莉>>
(爱屋及乌,非常好的拍马屁台词)
3. The kid just won't quit peeing and throwing up.He's like a cocker spanial.
这个小家伙不停地上吐下尿,像个英国小猎狗。——《天才老爹》
(美国人视狗为最好的朋友,用狗来形容小孩,决不是恶意的)
4. The blue pill or the red pill?
蓝色药片,还是红色药片?——《黑客帝国》
(在我们的生活中,确实经常会面临着这样必须做出没有退路的选择)
5. I don’t kown if you are keeping up with current events but we just got our asses kicked!
我不知道你是否掌握最近的状况,但我们刚被狠狠的收拾了!-----《异形》
(其实这句话按照中国人说话习惯,可以说:“我们都忙死了,你装什么傻呀!”)
6. I make this look good.
我衬得这衣服很好看。----《黑衣人》
(非常自恋的人可以这么说,不是衣服衬得人好看,而是人衬得衣服好看。)
7. I’m going to make you an offer you can’t refuse.
我会给你一个你难以拒绝的出价。----《教父》
(看来美国人也是非常相信有钱能使鬼推磨的,实际上这句话的意思就是“你不能拒绝我”)
8. I could tell you but I would have to kill you.
我可以告诉你,但那样我就必须杀了你。----《壮志凌云》
(从电影热播之后,这句话就经常被利用来以开玩笑的方式拒绝回答对方的问题。)
9. Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。----《肖申克的救赎》
(总之,人生不能就是这么忙碌地活着。)
10. ----You want answers? 你要知道答案吗?
----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!
----You can’t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人无几》
(杰克尼克森的这句台词非常有力,它证明真理总是赤裸裸的,而赤裸裸总是难以接受的。)
11. Say hello to my little friend.
来跟我的小朋友打招呼。---《疤面煞星》
(这个“小朋友”当然就是自动步枪了,我们中国古代的武士会这么说:“那要问问我的刀了。”)
看片学英语的几大误区>> 影视节目“Super一句”是怎样炼成的?>>
【全方位实战】看电影,学英语>> 《时尚女魔头》地道口语学习>>
12. Why do I do this? Because the money’s good, the scenery changes ,and they let me ues the explosives. okay?
我干嘛干这个?因为他们给钱多,路上风景不错,而且他们让我玩炸弹,怎样?---《世界末日》
(为了拯救地球而毅然登上太空飞机,前往迎地球而来的陨石并拼命炸毁它,这么危险的工作却被标准的美国个人英雄主义说得像娱乐,也是美国人举重若轻的思维惯性。)
13. If you build it ,he will come .
你建好了,他就会来.-------《梦幻成真》
(电影结束了,也不知道“他”到底是谁,但这句话给主人公以无穷的动力和信心。)
14. We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。——《黑客帝国》
(注意其翻译。黑客电影里很多台词都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)
15. I’ll never let go ,I’ll never let go ,Jack .
我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。——《泰坦尼克号》
(决不放弃就会有希望)
16. Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角斗士》
(有点“我自横刀向天笑”的意思)
17. That’s all I got to say about that.
我只能说这么多了。---《阿甘正传》
(有些话真的不必说出口,有心人自然会心领神会)
18. Come Luck, together we can rule the galaxy as father and son .
想清楚吧,卢克,作为父子,我们可以统治整个银河。-----《星球大战之帝国反击战》
(这句台词充满诱惑力,当然并没有足够的诱惑力使卢克投向黑势力。它之前的那句台词“我是你爸爸”似乎更为美国观众经常挂在嘴边)
19. Life is like a box of chocolate.
生活就像一盒巧克力。-----《阿甘正传》
(从1995年电影热播之后,这句台词风靡全世界,流行了至少5年。它阐述了简单到极致的知天命的人生态度)
20. Houston, we have a problem.
休斯敦,我们有麻烦了。-----《阿波罗十三号》
(休斯敦代表美国航天航空局,汤姆汉克斯的这句台词随电影而流行,以至于在生活中你会听到学生不会做作业时也会这么说。)
21. The things you own, end up oweing you.
你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。-----《搏击俱乐部》
(我们每天追求物质上的享受,慢慢就会真的发现自己已经被已有的成就套牢,没办法脱身)
22. Bond, Jams Bond.
邦德,詹姆斯邦德。-----所有《007》系列电影
(二十多部007电影中,这句台词从来都是必说的,四十多年下来,不想成为经典台词都不行)
网上有很多..查查就好了..O(∩_∩)O
㈣ 电影经典台词,英文的话最好是原文
“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.” -Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。” 亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942
\"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti\'
曾经有人想调查我。我就就着一些蚕豆和好酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了.
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
以上出自《阿甘正传》
1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人 。)
2.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!)
3.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)
这三条出自《肖申克的救赎》
㈤ 英文原版电影经典台词
电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。
1.来自《楚门的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。
《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。
我们的生活何尝不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。
㈥ 《冰与火之歌》有什么经典的英文台词
转自知乎林家闻,冰火中文维基 管理员
"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
“当大雪降下,冷风吹起,独行狼死,群聚狼生。”
“A ruler who hides behind paid executioners soon forgets what death is”
统治者若是躲在幕后,付钱给刽子手执行,很快就会忘记死亡为何物。
Know the men who follow you and let them know you. Don't ask your men to die for a stranger.”
对罗柏说的,罗柏一生都在践行这句话,血婚上他的侍卫都是为其玩儿命的。
很像我们常说的“士为知己者死”
Arthur: And now it begins.
Eddard: No. Now it ends.
亚瑟·戴恩: 出招吧!
艾德·史塔克: 哼,你已经屎了。
Cersei: You should have taken the realm for yourself. It was there for the taking. Jaime told me how you found him on the Iron Throne the day King’s Landing fell, and made him yield it up. That was your moment. All you needed to do was climb those steps, and sit. Such a sad mistake.
Eddard: I have made more mistakes than you can possibly imagine, but that was not one of them.
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" – Bran Stark
"That is the only time a man can be brave." – Eddard Stark
布兰- “人在恐惧的时候还能勇敢吗?”
艾德- “人唯有恐惧的时候方能勇敢。”
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."
“在权力的游戏之中,你不当赢家,就只有死路一条,没有中间地带。”
A true man does what he will, not what he must.
纯爷们儿,想要就要,来吧!
“A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough... and the parts that look like magic often turn out to be messiest of all.”
“女人的生命九分脏乱,一分神奇,你很快就会知道……而表面上神奇的部分往往最为脏乱。“
“Love is poison. A sweet poison, yes, but it will kill you all the same.”
“爱是毒药,虽然甜蜜,但依旧能杀人。”
“The only way to keep your people loyal is to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy.”
“让臣民保持忠诚的唯一办法就是确保他们害怕你胜过敌人。”
“You little fool. Tears are not a woman’s only weapon. You’ve got another one between your legs, and you’d best learn to use it. You’ll find men use their swords freely enough. Both kinds of swords.”
“眼泪并不是女人惟一的武器,你两腿之间还有一件,最好学会用它。一旦学成,自有男人主动为你使剑。两种剑都免费。”
"A bag of dragons buys a man's silence for a while, but a well-placed quarrel buys it forever."
“一袋金龙买得一时安全,一支好箭可保一世平安”
"Everyone wants something, Alayne. And when you know what a man wants you know who he is, and how to move him."
“阿莲,每个人都有渴望,了解他们的渴望,就能了解对方,然后就可以操纵他。”
“Always keep your foes confused. If they are never certain who you are or what you want, they cannot know what you are like to do next. Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose, or even seem to work against you. Remember that, Sansa, when you come to play the game”
“记住,永远都要让你的敌人迷惑,永远都要让他们猜不透你的打算、看不清你的为人,这样你真正的目的就不会暴露。很多时候,最好的办法就是做一些没有明显好处的事,甚至是一些表面上看来有损于自己利益的事。珊莎,当你日后加入到游戏中来时,请记得这第一课。”
“There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man.”
这世上再没有谁比一个绝对刚正不阿的人更可怕
“Why is it always the innocents who suffer most, when you high lords play your game of thrones?”
“为何在你们这些王公贵族的权力游戏里面,永远是无辜的人受苦最多?”
“The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish, and I keep on paddling”
“暴风来了又走,巨浪冲刷过头,大鱼吃掉小鱼,可我依旧好端端地在海里划水呢。”
“Power resides where men believe it resides. No more and no less.”
“A shadow on the wall,” Varys murmured,“yet shadows can kill. And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow.”
“力量存在于人心,人相信什么是力量,什么就是力量,不多也不少”“力量就像墙上的影子,”瓦里斯喃喃道,“但影子却能杀人。而且,即便是矮小人物,也能投射出硕大的影子。”
“In a room sit three great men, a king, a priest, and a rich man with his gold. Between them stands a sellsword, a little man of common birth and no great mind. Each of the great ones bids him slay the other two. ‘Do it’ says the king, ‘for I am your lawful ruler.’ ‘Do it’ says the priest, ‘for I command you in the names of the gods.’ ‘Do it’ says the rich man, ‘and all this gold shall be yours.’ So tell me-who lives and who dies?”
“All dwarfs are bastards in their father's eyes.”
“全天下的侏儒,在他们父亲眼里都跟私生子没两样。”
“Crowns do queer things to the heads beneath them.”
“任谁戴了王冠,脑筋都会不清楚”
When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.
“拔下一个人的舌头,非但不能证明他是骗子,反而让全世界知道你有多害怕他想说的话。”
“ A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you’ll know the debt is paid.”
“总有一天,当你自以为平安快活时,喜乐会在嘴里化成灰烬,到那时候,你将明白债已偿还。”
“Sorcery is the sauce fools spoon over failure to hide the flavor of their own incompetence.”
巫术是笨蛋掩饰无能的借口,涂抹在失败外面的佐料”
“It all goes back and back. To our mothers and fathers and theirs before them. We are puppets dancing on the strings of those who came before us, and one day our own children will take up our strings and dance on in our steads.”
“啊,的确。”这是很久很久以前的事了,是我们的父母和前人做的事。我们不过是他们的牵线木偶,直到某天我们自己的孩子连上我们做的线,在我们的牵引下跳舞”
“Some battles are won with swords and spears, others with quills and ravens.”
“有的胜利靠宝剑和长矛赢取,有的胜利则要靠纸笔和乌鸦”
“The greatest fools are ofttimes more clever than the men who laugh at them”
“最蠢的人通常也比嘲笑他们的家伙聪明”
“There is a tool for every task, and a task for every tool.”
“万事皆有器可善之,凡器皆有可善之事”
“When your enemies defy you, you must serve them steel and fire. When they go to their knees, however, you must help them back to their feet. ”
“当敌人寻衅挑战,当以铁血回应;当敌人屈膝臣服,则需亲手扶起。”
来一个立志成为海贼王的男人的经典语录
"Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all. I have seen their peoples garland them with flowers, and shed the blood of goats and bulls and children in their names. And I have heard the prayers, in half a hundred tongues. Cure my withered leg, make the maiden love me, grant me a healthy son. Save me, succor me, make me wealthy... protect me! Protect me from mine enemies, protect me from the darkness, protect me from the crabs inside my belly, from the horselords, from the slavers, from the sellswords at my door. Protect me from the Silence." He laughed. "Godless? Why, Aeron, I am the godliest man ever to raise sail! You serve one god, Damphair, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray."
求采纳~
㈦ 求10句外国电影的经典台词,要包括电影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本来就全靠运气
——《泰坦尼克号》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局
——《泰坦尼克号》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了
——《泰坦尼克号》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
这里每个人都是无辜的,你还不知道吧
——《肖申克的救赎》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
监狱不是童话世界,日子就这样一天天过去。监狱生活就像例行公事,除此之外,还是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救赎》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人应该有一技之长。差点忘了,我不能从你这儿带走这个,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救赎》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二选一,忙着活,或忙着死
——《肖申克的救赎》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救赎》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心怀希望是一件好事,也许是最好的事,心怀希望就永远有希望
——《肖申克的救赎》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味。
——《阿甘正传》