❶ 求迪士尼电影狮子王1里面20句经典台词
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证
11.I'm here to announce that King's Mufasa's on his way, so you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.(Zazu) 我来通知木法沙国王即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。
12.A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.(Mufasa) 国王作为统治者终是像太阳一样生起落下。
13.
❷ 狮子王(英文版)经典台词
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
①《狮子王》(The Lion King)是迪士尼出品的一部歌舞冒险动画电影,由罗杰·艾勒斯、罗伯·明可夫联袂执导,马修·布罗德里克、詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯、杰瑞米·艾恩斯等主演配音,影片于1994年6月24日在美国全面公映。
❸ 狮子王经典英语对白
The sun is bright, the trees are green and the animals live happily.)
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
Simba: Wow!
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and rise with you as the new king.
Simba: And this all be mine?
Mufasa: Everything!
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
Mufase: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
Simba: There's more?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
Mufase: Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass, and so we are all connected in the great circle of life.
Mufasa: Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the
stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
Simba: Really?
Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am I.
(望无际的非洲平原,阳光灿烂,树木青葱,动物们幸福地生活着。)
木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国度。
辛巴:哇!
木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,总有一天太阳将会跟我一样慢慢下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。
辛巴:衣服都不合身了?
木法沙:所有的一切。
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?
木法沙:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可去那个地方,辛巴。
辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。
木法沙:不会国王也不能凡事随心所欲。
辛巴:不能吗?
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重 所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
不法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下:我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。 木法沙:辛巴,我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话。你看那些星星,过去那些伟大的君王从那些星星上看着我们。
辛巴:真的?
木法沙:是啊。所以每当你寂寞的时候,要记得那些君王永远在那里指引着你,还有我。
【浮想联翩】
Load balance 负载均衡
Server Load Balance 服务器负载均衡
Balance of Payments 收支平衡
Deferred Payable Balance 延期付款差额
Deferred Receivable Balance 延期收款差额
Minimum balance 最低金额限制
Margin Balance 帐户内的净值
A bank balance 银行余额
Balance of nature 自然生态平衡
Balance spring 游丝发条
【经典名句背诵】
You may keep the balance.
找头你留着吧。
The balance of the wages was devoted to new books on flower culture.
剩下来的工资全用来购买花卉栽培的新书了。
Please let me know my balance.
请告诉我结余金额。
His balance kept him from losing his temper too much.
他沉着镇定,这使他不常发脾气。
❹ 求《狮子王》一个配音片段的对白(英文字幕),不胜感激。
Get out! Get out! Get out of here!
走开…走开
I love this! Bowling for buzzards.
快走开
我喜欢赶走秃鹰
Gets 'em every time.
每次都成功
Uh-oh. Hey,Timon,you better come look.
丁满,你最好过来看看
I think it's still alive.
我看他好像还活着
All righty,what have we got here?
哎哟!这什么东西呀?
Jeez,it's a lion!
天啊!是只狮子
Run,Pumbaa,move it!
彭彭,快跑
Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion.
丁满,他只是只小狮子
Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.
你看他那么可爱
- Can we keep him?
而且是一个人 我们能留下他吗?
- Pumbaa,are you nuts?
彭彭,你疯了吗?
You're talking about a lion.
躺在这儿的是只狮子
Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little.
狮子就是专门吃我们的
- He's going to get bigger.
但是他还那么小
他以后会长大的
Maybe he'll be on our side.
也许他会变得跟我们一国
Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll...
这是我听过最蠢的话了
maye be
或许他会…
Hey,I got it.
咦…我有点子了
What if he's on our side?
如果他跟我们一国
You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.
有只狮子在身边或许蛮不错的
So,we're keeping him?
那我们就留下他罗
Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?
当然,这里是谁做主啊?
My point exactly.
我认为他应该留下
Jeez,I'm fried.
哎哟!天啊!我热死了
Let's get out of here and find some shade.
我们快离开这儿 找个阴凉的地方
- You OK,kid? - I guess so.
你还好吧?孩子
- You nearly died.
我想是吧
你差点就死了
- I saved you.
我救了你
Well,Pumbaa helped... a little.
彭彭也帮了…一滴滴忙
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你们帮忙
- Hey,where you going?
你要去哪里?
- Nowhere.
不知道
Gee,he looks blue.
他看起来很BLUE
I'd say brownish gold.
我倒觉得是金黄色
No,no,no. I mean he's depressed.
不,我是说…沮丧
Kid,what's eating you?
孩子你在烦什么?
Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.
烦?狮子可是万兽之王
The food chain.
烦个屁呀!
So,where you from?
那你从哪儿来的?
Who cares? I can't go back.
谁在乎?我又不能回去
Ah,you're an outcast.
你是被扫地出门的
- That's great. So are we.
好极了!我们也是
- What'd you do,kid?
你做了什么事?
Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it.
很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你们说
Good. We don't want to hear about it.
很好,我们也不想听
Come on,Timon. Anything we can do?
拜托,丁满 我们能帮忙吗?
Not unless you can change the past.
除非你们能够改变历史
Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says...
孩子你要知道在这个时候 我这位伙伴丁满说
you got to put your behind in your past.
你必须把你的背后抛到过去
- No,no,no.
不…
Amateur. - I mean...
我是说… 笨蛋
Lie down before you hurt yourself.
能不能闭上你的乌鸦嘴呀
It's,you got to put your past behind you.
是…你必须把过去抛到脑后
Look,kid,bad things happen...
孩子 你常会碰到一些倒霉的事
and you can't do anything about it,right?
而你却拿它没办法,对吧?
- Right. - Wrong!
对 错
When the world turns its back on you...
当这个世界遗弃你的时候
you turn your back on the world.
你就去遗弃这个世界
Well,that's not what I was taught.
我以前学的不是这样
Then maybe you need a new lesson.
那么你或许应该学点新知识
Repeat after me.
跟着我一起念
- Hakuna matata. - What?
HAKUNAMATATA
Hakuna matata
什么?
HAKUNAMATATA
It means "no worries."
就别担心
❺ 狮子王英文版台词全部详细(不要只有经典的那几句)
http://wenda.tianya.cn/wenda/thread?tid=5b7c8ff715fa2b24
❻ 寻《狮子王》。。。英文版电影台词原文
狮子王
http://www.lionking.org/scripts/Script.html
极地特快
http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/polar-express-script-transcript.html
更多
http://www.script-o-rama.com/snazzy/table.html
❼ 求狮子王英文版全部台词,
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。
❽ 《狮子王》中英文经典台词的内容是什么
1、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
5、This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土。我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
6、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
❾ 《狮子王》英语版台词
❿ 电影狮子王 台词片段 英文版 带翻译
电驴是下载,在线观看电影,连续剧的好地方
风行,暴风影音也有啊