Ⅰ 看一部英语动画片,摘抄影片中的五句对白。
Hey, Nala.(Simba) 嗨,娜娜。(辛巴)
Hi, Simba (Nala) 嗨,辛巴。(娜娜)
Come on. I just heard about this great place.(Simba) 来,我刚才听说一个好地方。(辛巴)
Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath.(Nala) 辛巴,我正在洗澡呢。(娜娜)
And it's time for yours.(Sarabi) 你也该洗了。(沙拉碧)
Mom!(Simba) 妈妈!(辛巴)
Mom, you're messing up my mane!(Simba) 妈妈,你把我的头发弄乱了!(辛巴)
OK, I'm clean. Can we go now?(Simba) 好了,我干净了,现在我们可以走了吗?(辛巴)
So, where we going?(Nala) 那么,我们去哪儿?(娜娜)
It better not be anyplace mb.(Nala) 最好不是无聊的地方。(娜娜)
No, it's really cool.(Simba) 不,那地方很酷。(辛巴)
So, where is this really cool place?(Sarabi) 那么,这个很酷的地方在哪儿?(沙拉碧)
Around the water hole.(Simba) 在水坑周围。(辛巴)
The water hole?(Nala) 水坑?(娜娜)
What's so great about the water hole?(Nala) 水坑周围有什么好?(娜娜)
I'll show you when we get there.(Simba) 到那儿我再告诉你。(辛巴)
Oh, Mom, can I go with Simba?(Nala) 妈妈,我能跟辛巴去吗?(娜娜)
Hmmm, What do you think, Sarabi?(Sarafina) 你觉得呢,沙拉碧?(沙拉菲娜)
Well...(Sarabi) 这个...(沙拉碧)
Please?(Simba/Nala) 求求你。(辛巴/娜娜)
It's all right with me.(Sarabi) 我没意见。(沙拉碧)
Yeah!/All right!(Simba/Nala) 太好了!/好吧!(辛巴/娜娜)
As long as Zazu goes with you.(Sarabi) 只要沙祖和你一起去。(沙拉碧)
No, not Zazu.(Simba) 不,不是沙祖。(辛巴)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step lively.(Zazu) 走快一点。(沙祖)
The sooner we get to the water hole the sooner we can leave.(Zazu) 我们越早赶到水坑,就能越早离开。(沙祖)
So, where are we really going?(Nala) 我们要去哪儿?(娜娜)
An elephant graveyard.(Simba) 象家墓地。(辛巴)
Wow!(Nala) 啊!(娜娜)
Zazu.(Simba) 沙祖。(辛巴)
Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo?(Nala) 对,那我们怎么甩掉这个糊涂蛋?(娜娜)
Oh, just look at you two.(Zazu) 看你们俩个。(沙祖)
Little sends of romance blossoming in the savanna.(Zazu) 浪漫的种子在大草原上开花。(沙祖)
Your parent will be trilled, what with your being betrothed and all.(Zazu) 你的父母会感到惊喜的,你还有你的未婚妻。(沙祖)
Be...what?(Simba) 什么?(辛巴)
Betrothed. Intended.(Zazu) 婚约。(沙祖)
Affianced.(Zazu) 订婚。(沙祖)
Meaning...?(Nala) 什么意思...?(娜娜)
One day, you two are going to be married.(Zazu) 将来,你们要结婚的。(沙祖)
I can't marry her. She's my friend.(Simba) 我不能娶她,他是我朋友。(辛巴)
Yeah, it'd be so weird.(Nala) 对,感觉很怪。(娜娜)
Sorry to bust your bubble, but you two tudle doves have no choice.(Zazu) 对不起,我不应该决你们的念头,但是你们没有选择。(沙祖)
It's tradition going back generations.(Zazu) 这是时代相传的风俗。(沙祖)
When I'm king, that'll be the first thing to go.(Simba) 我当国王时,第一件事就是废除它。(辛巴)
Not so long I'm around.(Zazu) 只要我在就没门。(沙祖)
In that case you're fired.(Simba) 那样的话,你就被开除了。(辛巴)
Hmmm. Nice try, but only the king can do that.(Zazu) 做的不错,但只有国王可以那么做。(沙祖)
Well, he's the future king.(Nala) 他是未来的国王。(娜娜)
Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you.(Simba) 没错,所以你得按我说的去做。(辛巴)
Not yet, I don't.(Zazu) 不行,我不会的。(沙祖)
And with an attittued like that,I'm afraid you're shaping up to be a pretty pathetic king, indeed.(Zazu) 以那种态度,我担心你会变成一个很可怜的国王,真的。(沙祖)
Hmmm. Not the way I see it.(Simba) 我不这么看。(辛巴)
I'm gonne be a mighty king.(Simba) 我将成为强大的国王。(辛巴)
So enemied beware.(Simba) 所以敌人们都要小心。(辛巴)
Weel I've never seen the king of beasts.(Zazu) 我从未见过一个兽王。(沙祖)
With quite so little hair.(Zazu) 只有这么一点点头发。(沙祖)
I'm gonna be the main event.(Simba) 我将会万众注目。(辛巴)
Like no king was before.(Simba) 超越历代国王。(辛巴)
I'm push'in up on look'in down.(Simba) 我整装打扮,俯视众生。(辛巴)
I'm work'in on my road.(Zazu) 练习哄声。(辛巴)
Thus far a rather unibspiring thing.(Zazu) 目前为止还很平凡。(沙祖)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(Simba) 我迫不及待要当国王。(辛巴)
You're rether a long way to go, young master, if you think...(Zazu) 你要走的路还很长,殿下,如果你觉得...(沙祖)
No one sayin'“Do this”(Simba) 没人说“这么做”。(辛巴)
video frequency no show this sentence. 视频没显示这句。
No one saying“Be there”.(Nala) 没人说“到那儿”。(娜娜)
What I meant was...(Zazu) 我的意思是...(沙祖)
NO saying“Stop that”.(Simba) 没人说“那样不行”。(辛巴)
But what you did't realise...(Zazu) 你还不知道...(沙祖)
No one sayin'“See here”.(Simba) 没人说“看这儿”。(辛巴)
Now, see here!(Zazu) 看这边!(沙祖)
Fre to run around all day.(Simba) 每天自由自在的奔跑。(辛巴)
Well, that's definitely out.(Zazu) 那肯定是越界了。(沙祖)
Fre to do it all my way.(Simba) 随心所欲的做任何事。(辛巴)
I thingk it's time that you and I.(Zazu) 我认为现在你和我。(沙祖)
Arranged a heart-to-heart.(Zazu) 应该交下心。(沙祖)
Kings don't need advice.(Simba) 国王不需要。(辛巴)
From little hornbills for a start.(Simba) 小犀鸟的建议。(辛巴)
If this is where the monarchy is headed.(Zazu) 如果这是君主制度的方向。(沙祖)
Count me out.(Zazu) 淘汰我吧。(沙祖)
Out of service, out of Africa.(Zazu) 赶我走,离开非洲。(沙祖)
I whoudn't hang about.(Zazu) 我不会逗留。(沙祖)
this child is getting wildly out of wing.(Zazu) 这孩子心比天野。(沙祖)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(Simba) 我等不及待要当国王。(辛巴)
Everybady, look left.(Simba) 大家,向左看。(辛巴)
Everybady, look right.(Simba) 大家,向右看。(辛巴)
Everywhere you look, I'm.(Simba) 不管向哪边看。(辛巴)
Standing in the spotlight.(Simba) 我都是万众注目的中心。(辛巴)
Not yet!(Zazu) 还不是。(沙祖)
Let every creaturn go for broke and sing. 让所有生灵都尽情唱歌吧。
Let's hear it in the head and on the wing. 让我们一起自由自在地欣赏。
It's gonna be King Simba's fined fling. 这是国王辛巴最奔放的舞蹈。
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要当国王。(动物/辛巴娜娜)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要当国王。(动物/辛巴/娜娜)
Oh, I just can't wait.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要。(动物/辛巴/娜娜)
To be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 当国王。(动物/辛巴/娜娜)
I beg your pardon, madam, but...(Zazu) 对不起,夫人,我...(沙祖)
Get off!(Zazu) 走开!(沙祖)
Simba?(Zazu) 辛巴?(沙祖)
Nala!(Zazu)娜娜!(沙祖)
All right! it worked!(Simba) 好了!这个主意不错!(辛巴)
We lost him.(Nala) 我们甩掉他了。(娜娜)
I am a genius.(Simba) 我是个天才。(辛巴)
Hey, genius, it was my idea.(Nala) 嗨,天才,这是我的主意。(娜娜)
Yeah, but I pulled it off.(Simba) 没错,但是我实施的。(辛巴)
With me!(Nala) 还有我!(娜娜)
Oh, yeah?(Simba) 哦,是吗?(辛巴)
Pinned ya.(Nala) 压住你了。(娜娜)
Hey, let me up.(Simba) 让我起来。(辛巴)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pinned ya again.(Nala) 又压住你了。(娜娜)
This is it. We made it.(Simba) 是这儿,我们做到了。(辛巴)
It's really creepy.(Nala) 真可怕。(娜娜)
Yeah.(Simba) 对。(辛巴)
Isn't it great?(Simba) 是不是很棒?(辛巴)
We could get in a big trouble.(Nala) 我们可能会有大麻烦的。(娜娜)
I konw!(Simba) 我知道!(辛巴)
I wonder if its brains are still in there.(Nala) 不知道他的脑子还在不在?(娜娜)
There's only one way to know.(Simba) 只有一个办法能知道。(辛巴)
Come on, let's go check it out.(Simba) 来,我们去看一看。(辛巴)
Wroug! The only check it out you will do wiil be to check out of here.(Zazu) 不对!你要做的只有离开这儿。(沙祖)
Oh man!(Simba) 老兄!(辛巴)
We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands.(Zazu) 我们越过荣誉大地的边界了。(沙祖)
Look, banana beak is crared.(Simba) 看呀,香蕉嘴害怕了。(辛巴)
It's Mr banana beak to you, fuzzy, and right now we are all in very real danger. (Zazu) 对你来说是香蕉嘴先生,乳臭位干的小子,现在我们的处境很危险。(沙祖)
Danger? Ha!(Simba) 危险?哈!(辛巴)
I walk on the wige side.(Simba) 我想到哪儿就到哪儿。(辛巴)
I laugh in the face of danger.(Simba)
Well, well, well, Banzai, what have we got here?(Shenzi) 啊哈,班仔,那是什么人?(桑琪)
Hmmm. I don't know, Shenzi.(Banzai) 我不知道,桑琪。(班仔)
What do you think, Ed?(Banzai) 你觉得呢,阿德(班仔)
Just what I was thinking.(Banzai) 和我想的一样。(班仔)
A trio of trespassers!(Banzai) 三个私闯禁地的人!(班仔)
And qiute by accident let me assure you.(Zazu) 这是个意外,我向你保证。(沙祖)
A sinple navigational error.(Zazu) 导航系统有一点错误。(沙祖)
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.(Shenzi) 哦,哦,等等,等等,等等。(桑琪)
I know you. you're Mufasa's little stooge.(Shenzi) 我知道你,你是木发沙的小助手。(桑琪)
I, madam, am the king's major-domo.(Zazu) 我,夫人,是国王的得力助手。(沙祖)
And that would make you...(Banzai) 那你是...(班仔)
The future king.(Simba) 未来的国王。(辛巴)
Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?(Sengzi) 你知道我们怎么对付走出自己领地的国王吗。(桑琪)
Hum! You can't do anything to me.(Simba) 哼!你们不能对我做任何事情。(辛巴)
Technically, they can, we are on their land.(Zazu) 法律上讲,他们能,我们在他们的土地上。(沙祖)
But Zazu, you told me they're nothing but slobbering、mangy、stupid poachers.(Simba) 但是,沙祖,你告诉我他们只是些贪婪、肮脏、愚蠢的偷猎者。(辛巴)
Ix-nay on the upid stay.(Zazu) 不要提愚蠢这字。(沙祖)
Who you callin'upid stay?(Banzai) 你在说什么?(班仔)
Mia, mia, mia, oh, look at the sun!(Zazu) 哦,看太阳。(沙祖)
It's time to go(Zazu) 是时间走了。(沙祖)
What's the hunrry?(Shenzi) 为什么这么快?(桑琪)
We're love you to stick around for dinner.(Shenzi) 我们爱你留下吃晚饭。(桑琪)
Yeah, we could have whatever's lion around!(Banzai) 我们可以吃,所有用狮子做的东西!(班仔)
Wait, wait, wait, I got one, I got one!(Shenzi) 等等,等等,等等,我有了,我有了!(桑琪
Ⅱ 一部电影里的二十句经典连续对白英语句
Better by far you should forget and smile
Ⅲ 儿童英语电影中人物的经典对白,谁有!!!!!!!!!
对白现场
人物简介(为使大家更深入的了解对白之精彩,对两主人公简单介绍): 玛蒂尔达,实际年龄只有12岁的小女孩,刚刚亲眼目睹全家被杀。 里昂,职业杀手,专业技能好,在后来警局抓捕他的时候,单挑特警200人,令这些身经百战的警队精英心惊胆寒。。。 剧情:玛蒂尔达说要里昂把她培养成一个杀手,里昂说玛蒂尔达只是个小女孩,不能胜任杀手这职业,玛蒂尔达神色从容,拿起桌上的枪从阳台向大街连放六枪然后平和的问已经“吓呆”的里昂:“How's that(怎么样)?”为此他们两人不得不搬家,路上里昂走的很快小女孩抱着盆栽和包裹步伐很快有些不稳但勉强跟上,里昂突然转身停住,玛蒂尔达猛一下未停住走回站住的里昂面前抬头看,然后…… Léon:Mathilda...Don't you ever do that again or I will break your head...you got that? Mathilda:Okay. Léon:I don't work like that. It's not professional...There is rules. Mathilda:Okay. Léon:And stop saying"okay"all the time!Okay??!!! Mathilda:Okay. Léon:Good... 里昂:玛蒂尔达——不要再做这种事,否则我打爆你的头——听到了吗? 玛蒂尔达:Okay. 里昂:是我就不会那么做,那不专业,这行是有游戏规则的。 玛蒂尔达:Okay. 里昂(愤怒的):还有不要老是说“Okay”这个字,Okay??!! 玛蒂尔达:(冷静、从容的):Okay.
里昂(盯着玛蒂尔达迟疑N久,然后。。极度无奈,极度口气温和):很好 … -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: I am already grown up, I just get older. 玛蒂尔达:我已经成熟了,我只是年龄在增长 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid? 玛蒂尔达:是不是只有童年才这般痛苦,还是人生本就如此? Léon: Always like this. 莱昂:本就如此。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Léon: (referring to his plant) It's my best friend. Always happy. No questions. 莱昂:(提到他的植物)它是我最好的朋友,总是很快乐,从不问问题。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (to receptionist after being asked about her father "Leon") Mathilda: He's not my father. He's my lover.
(当被问到她的“父亲”莱昂时) 玛蒂尔达:他不是我的爸爸,他是我的情人。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda:Leon, I think I'm kinda falling in love with you. 玛蒂尔达:我想我爱上你了,莱昂。 (Leon chokes on his milk) (莱昂被牛奶呛到了) Mathilda: It's the first time for me, you know? 玛蒂尔达:这是我的初恋,你知道么? Léon: (wiping himself off)How do you know it's love if you've never been in love before? 莱昂:(擦拭着牛奶)你从没恋爱过怎么知道这是爱? Mathilda: 'Cause I feel it. 玛蒂尔达:我感觉到了。 Léon: Where? 莱昂:哪? Mathilda: (stoking her stomach) In my stomach. It's all warm. I always had a knot there and now... it's gone. 玛蒂尔达:(揉着胃)我的胃,它现在很暖和,以前这儿有个结……现在没了。 Léon: Mathilda, I'm glad you don't have a stomachache any more. I don't think it means anything. 莱昂:玛蒂尔达,很高兴你的胃痛好了,可是那并不代表什么。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: I don't wanna lose you, Leon. 玛蒂尔达:我不想失去你,莱昂。 Léon: You're not going to lose me. You've given me a taste for life. I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have roots. And you'll never be alone again, Mathilda. Please, go now, baby, go. Calm down, go now, go. 莱昂:你不会失去我。你让我尝到了生活的滋味。我想要快乐。睡在床上,有自己的根。你永远不会再孤独了,玛蒂尔达。求你,走吧,宝贝,走。冷静点,现在就走,走。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Malky: Hey Stan, Stan! What are you doing? He's dead! 马尔奇:嘿,史丹,史丹!你在干嘛,他已经死了。 Stansfield: But he ruined my suit. 史丹斯菲尔德:但他毁了我的西装。 -------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda:I hope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's no love in you. Because if there is...just a little bit of love in there for me...I think that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you. Leon. 玛蒂尔达:我希望你没有说谎 我希望在你内心深处真的对我没有一丁点儿感觉 你最好对我一点感觉都没有 因为只要有那么一点点 你将会后悔你什么都没有对我说 我爱你 里昂 ------------------------------------------------------------ Leon:You need some time to grow up a little. 里昂:你也需要点时间变成熟。 Matheilda:I finished growing up. Leon. I just get older. 马蒂尔达:我已经成熟了。莱昂。 现在只是年龄在增长。 Leon:For me it's the opposite. I'm old enough. I need time to grow up. 里昂:但我恰恰相反,我年纪大了。 我需要时间变得更成熟。 ---------------------------------------------------------- 我的好脾气已经被你用完了... ---------------------------------------------------------- 在最后的时候 里昂拉开了许多手榴弹其中一个的拉环 交给了史丹菲尔手里说 “这是玛蒂尔达给你的”
望采纳,祝楼主英语更上一层楼,这部电影真的很值得看 ,叫做这个杀手不太冷
Ⅳ 英语电影经典对白单词句子
楼上的那句蛮经典的
最经典的嘛就是《阿甘正传》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.
Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
《简爱》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God’s feet, equal — as we are! ’ -------如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
《终结者》I‘ll be back.
《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。
《乱世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.
还是同样的出处:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
Ⅳ 求稍微简单一点的经典英语电影对白 要中英双文 总共8句左右吧 记住,一定要对白!
什么电影都可以吗
Ⅵ 抄10部英语动画电影的经典句子,每一部2个句子。急!
《功夫熊猫》
1、Your mind is like this water,when it agitated,it becomes difficulit to see.but if you allow it to settle ,the answer becomes clear.
你的心好似这潭湖水,如果波澜起伏,就会模糊不清,但是如果平静下来,解决之道必将自现。
2、Yesterday is a history,tomorrow is a mystery.昨日已成往事,未来还未可知。
《功夫熊猫2》
1、Your story may not have a such happy begining, but that doesn't make who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be。
你人生故事的开头也许充满坎坷,不过这并不影响你成为什么样的人。关键看你后来的人生路,你自己选择怎么走下去。
2、- How did you find peace? I took away your parents, everything. I scared you for life。
你是怎么做到内心平和的?我让你父母双亡,无家可归。我给你的人生烙上了抹不掉的伤痕。
- Scars heel。
伤痕是会愈合的。
- No, they don't, wounds heel。
伤痕又不叫愈合,伤口才会愈合啥的。
- Oh, yeah. What Scars do? They fade I guess?
哦,对哦,那伤痕会肿么样?会消退吧?
- I don't care what scars do。
我才不管伤痕会怎么样。
- You should. You gotta let go that stuff from the past, cause it doesn't matter. The only thing it matters, is what you choose to be now。
你应该关心下。过去的事情就让它过去咯,因为其实都无关紧要了。重要的是,现在要选择 做什么样的人。
《飞屋环游记》
1、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。
2、You know,it just a house.
你知道,它只是座房子
《冰雪奇缘》
1、有些人值得我融化。
Some people are worth melting for.
2、有生以来第一次,我的梦想变成了现实。
Cause for the first time in forever, My dream into reality.
《神偷奶爸2》
1、Agnes:How come you're so fat?
艾格尼丝:怎么会有这么胖的仙女?
Gru:Because my house is made of candy!And sometimes,I eat instead of facing my problems!
格鲁:因为我住在糖果屋里面,烦心的时候我就会吃糖果逃避现实。
2、Agnes:Hi everybody.I'd like to make some toast...She...umm...She kisses my boo-boos.She braids my hair.We love you mothers everywhere.And my new Mom Lucy is beyond compare
艾格尼丝:我有话要说,她亲吻我的伤口,她帮我扎小辫,我们爱你,亲爱的妈妈,我的新妈妈露西无人能比。
《驯龙记》
1、12 days North of hopeless and a few degrees South of freezing to death. 有像北极那样12天绝望的严寒也有南极酷冷的垂死之感
2、My village. In a word: sturdy. 这就是我的家乡简而言之: 一成不变
《勇敢传说》
1、There are those who say fate is something beyond our command,that destiny is not our own.But I know better.Our fate lives within us.You only have to be brave enough to see it.
有人说命运并非我们所能掌控,结局并不由我们自己决定.但我有更好的理解.命运就在我心中.你只需鼓起勇气去面对它.
2、Legents are lessons. They ring with truths.
传说亦是经验,蕴含无数真理。
《疯狂原始人》
1、We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is always bad. Never not be afraid!
我们从没机会探索外面的世界,是因为我爸爸的那条规则:新事物是不好的,永远要小心!
2、Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我们现在这不叫活着,这只是没有死去
《狮子王》
1、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance
世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的价值
2、要记住你是谁
Remember who you are
《浪漫老鼠》
1、Now, it's hard to be a genius all by yourself.
有时候当一个 完全靠自己的天才也不容易
In fact, sometimes, it takes a little help.
事实上,天才也需要帮助{\r}
2、When something hurts this much, there must be a reason.
如果发生了不幸 就得找出原因
Ⅶ 一部英文电影的20句对白,中英文均要
TITANIC 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛. 2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂) 3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实) 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。 9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one ) 10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。 11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣. 14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去 追问: 能不能再多给6句,这是老师的作业 回答: 我再找找 ==啊 追问: 恩,辛苦拉 回答: 1.JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. ( 杰克 已经感到他的时间不多了,他要把话说完,他必须使露丝活下去。)此刻,他不顾自己的颤抖与 喘息 ,略有些急促地对露丝说:“……我赢得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……” 2.You jump, I jump 你跳我就跳 3.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。 4,All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。 5.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。 6.Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise. 杰克:“你向我保证…… 答应我 你要活下来……永远也不放弃……不管发生什么……不管多么绝望无助……现在就答应我,不要忘了这个承诺”
Ⅷ 求两句英文电影里的台词
我已经尽量让你去旅行了
I
have
traveled
as
far
as
possible
you
go
为什么事情都那么不如人意
Is
the
matter
so
why
unsatisfactory
自己翻译的
Ⅸ 求英语电影经典的两人对白,简短些,几句话就行。一定要两人的。
ROSE:I love you Jack.
“我爱你。杰克。”(露丝当然明白杰克的心意,她用力握着他那双手,两个人的手都已经感觉不出温度了,但是他们知道,手是握在一起的。)
JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
"……别这样……没到告别的时候,……没到,……你明白吗?”(杰克的牙颤抖得厉害,他感觉自己最后一点体温正在消失,生命正悄悄地离开他的躯体。死亡的期限已到,杰克感到了自己的责任。)
ROSE:I'm so cold.
“我很冷……”
JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
(杰克鼓起最后的力量郑重地告诉她,)“……你会得救……会活下去……”他颤抖地喘息着,“呃,……会生……好多的孩子……子孙满堂,……你会长寿,……是死在暖和的床上……不是这儿,……不是今晚,不是……这么死,你懂吗?”
(他的头已经抬不起来了,海水扑上他的脸,呛了他一下。)
ROSE :I can't feel my body.
露丝被冻得浑身打颤,她眼睛又要闭上,嘴里喃喃地:“……我身体麻木了……”
JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(杰克已经感到他的时间不多了,他要把话说完,他必须使露丝活下去。)此刻,他不顾自己的颤抖与喘息,略有些急促地对露丝说:“……我赢得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……”
JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
我……能认识你,……是我的幸运,露丝……我满足了。
JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艰难地停了一下,又鼓起劲儿说下去,“……我还有……还有一个心愿……你必须答应,要活下去……不……不能绝望,……无论……发生什么,无论……多么……艰难,……快答应我,露丝,……答应我,一定做到,……”
ROSE:I promise.
“……我答应……”露丝失声痛哭起来。
JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……”杰克的声音渐渐弱了下去。
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
露丝哭着应道:“我一定做到,杰克……一定做到……”
Ⅹ 求一段简短的英语电影对白
you believeing keeping promises?
I am.
What about the promises you made to the dead? Did that count?
even more.
你相信承诺么?
相信。
那对死者的承诺呢?也算吗?
更算。
---Closing the Ring