导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 英文复述电影台词

英文复述电影台词

发布时间:2022-03-02 18:42:38

A. 求英文感人电影台词!

51,I’m king of the world!

我是世界之王!(泰坦尼克号)

52,You have a dream, you got to protect it.

如果你有梦想,就要守护它。(当幸福来敲门)

53,You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。(阿甘正传)

54, I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。(肖申克的救赎)

55,“Your future depends on your dreams.” So go to sleep.

“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。 (加菲猫)

56,I’ll never let go ,I’ll never let go ,Jack .

我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。(泰坦尼克号)

57,The truth is out there.真相在那里。(X档案)

58,Even the strongest man needs friends.

再强的人也需要朋友。(教父)

59,In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你.(乱世佳人)

60,Some people live a lifetime in a minute.

一些人在生命中的一个瞬间遇见了一生的真爱。(闻香识女人)

61,If you make a mistake,get all tangled up, just tango on.

如果你走错了一步,没有关系,一切可以重头开始。这就是探戈的和人生的不同之处吧。(闻香识女人)

62,Is life always this hard or just when you are a kid?--Always like this.你的生活是一直这艰苦还是只有小时候?--一直是这样。(这个杀手不太冷)

63,you complete me. 你使我完整。(征服情海)

64,Every man dies,not every man really lives.

每个人都会死,但是并非每个人都曾真正的活过。(勇敢的心)

65,To be or not to be, that’s a question.

生存还是死亡,这是一个问题。(哈姆雷特)

66,Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。(阿甘正传)

67, A man`s gotta do what a man`s gotta do.

男人要去做男人该做的事。(真爱至上)

68,A man who is not a father will never be a real man.

没有做父亲的男人不是个好男人。(教父)

69,“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?” ­

“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine。”

你会在我生命剩下的时光中爱我吗? 不,我会用我剩下的生命来爱你 。(不一样的本能) ­

70,Every day every sencond you make a decision that can change your life.任何一天任何一秒你做了一个决定有可能改变你的人生。(罗拉快跑) ­

71,This is your life,It doesn't wait for you to get back on your feet!这就是生活,它不会因为你而停下脚步。(相见恨早)

72,­Half of the world there will always be people who do not understand the joy of the other half。

世界上总有一半人不理解另一半人的快乐。(爱玛)

73,I try to study for the future, who knows no future!

我拼命读书为了将来,谁知道没有将来!(后天)

74,You jump, I jump!你跳,我也跳。(泰坦尼克号)

75, If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever.如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。(乌鸦)

76, Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!(勇敢的心)

77, We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。(乱世佳人)

78, You can ’ t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。(狮子王)
79, The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part.这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。(七宗罪)

80, Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved.
人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。(第六感)

81, Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

(西雅图不眠夜)

82, Sometimes you have to serve in order to lead.
有时要指挥别人,就必须先服从。(特洛伊)

83, I'm asking you to marry me, you little fool.
我在向你求婚,你这个小傻瓜。(蝴蝶夫人)

84, The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return 你所要学习的最美妙的事情就是去爱和被爱。(红磨坊)

5, This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
这样确定无疑的爱,一生只有一次。(廊桥遗梦)

86, There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I!幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。(当幸福来敲门)

87, All work and no play makes Jack a ll boy!

只工作不娱乐,聪明的孩子也会变迟钝。(闪灵)

88, Have you ever heard a joke so many times you've forgotten why it's funny? And then you hear it again and suddenly it's new. You remember why you loved it in the first place.有些笑话,是否因为听过太多次而忘了它为何好笑了?然后你又听到它,突然间它就像全新的笑话。你想起为何一开始会喜欢它了。(大鱼)

89, Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。(加菲猫)

90, If we are meant to meet again, then we will meet again.

如果我们注定要再次见面,那我们就会再见。(缘分天注定)

91,Mary ,are you still there waiting for me?

玛丽,你还在那里等我吗?(冷山)

92,Gun not killed people,people can kill people!

枪不能杀人,是人在自相残杀! (黑衣人)

93,Every man dies not every man really lives.

每个人都会死,但并不是每个人都真正活着。(勇敢的心)

94,Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone. 阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。(星球大战)

95,There is no certainty, only opportunity。

没有一定会怎样,只有可能会怎样。(V字仇杀队)

96,A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow。

今天的好计划胜过明天的完美计划。(摇尾狗)

97,It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices。决定我们成为什么样人的,不是我们的能力,而是我们的选择。(哈利-波特与密室)

98,I wish I knew how to quit you!

我希望我知道怎样才能离开你。(断背山)

99,To make each day count.要让每一天都有所值。(泰坦尼克号)

100, Change life,start fresh.改变命运,重新开始。(海上钢琴师)

先给50句,不够再说。我上次看到《love actually>>里面有不少经典的关于爱的台词。

我收集了10句。看看你要不要。

B. 求英文原版电影的经典台词和内容简介(都要英文的)

Titanic (1997)

Sometimes love must triumph over disaster.

Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Billy Zane, Kathy Bates, Frances Fisher, Bernard Hill, Jonathan Hyde, Danny Nucci, Gloria Stewart, David Warner, Victor Garber, Bill Paxton

《泰坦尼克号》的简介
Director: James Cameron

Running Time: 189 minutes

Action, Drama, Romance

On DVD

Brock Lovett (Bill Paxton) is a somewhat ruthless treasure hunter searching for profit under the sea in the debris of the wrecked liner Titanic. In particular, he is searching for a necklace featuring an historic blue diamond that is rumoured to have sunk with the ship. He believes he is on the right track when his crew retrieves a safe in which he finds a sketch of a beautiful woman wearing the diamond. The drawing is shown on a TV news programme, and an old lady called Rose Dawson Calvert (Gloria Stewart) comes forward claiming that she is the woman in the drawing. When questioned by the treasure hunters, she tells them her story.

When she joined the Titanic for her maiden voyage Rose DeWitt Bukater (Kate Winslet), as she was known then, was 17 years old. Her mother (Frances Fisher) had good breeding but little money, so she was taking Rose to America to marry rich Cal Hockley (Billy Zane) - a match that Rose would rather have avoided. Attempting to commit suicide, she was saved by Jack Dawson (Leonardo DiCaprio), a raffish and charming third-class passenger. Jack and Rose started to spend time together, ultimately falling in love, in spite of the disapproval of both her mother and Hockley. Hockley would have done anything to prevent Jack seeing Rose, and falsely accused him of theft. However, the historic events that followed were to change everything.

Cameron's "Titanic" is justly recognised as something of a masterpiece. The film cost a phenomenal amount to make, and most of that spending is visible on screen. Everything about it looks sumptuous, and the effects that go into the sinking of the ship are grippingly realistic. The romantic thread is appealing enough, but its greater purpose is to make the effect of the tragedy more personal. Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio make a fine job of playing the young couple, although the romance is occasionally rather overdone and DiCaprio does struggle at times to give his character as written any real depth. Although the film is a personal romance set amidst a greater disaster story, it is also the story of Rose's life and the effect her experiences have had on her - and it largely succeeds on all counts.

精典台词
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去

C. 英语电影台词

1.乱世佳人:
Tomorrow is another day
2.星球大战:
May the Force be with you
3.出租车司机:
You talking to me?
4.阿甘正传:
Life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get。
Stupid is as stupid does。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
5.007:
Bond.James Bond
6.甜心先生:
Show me the money!
7.终结者:
I'll be back!
8.绿野仙踪:
There's no place like home
9.美梦成真:
The end ,is only the beginning
10.四个婚礼一个葬礼:
I thought you were gone. --Without you,never
11.日出之前:
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something
12.教父:
Never let anyone know what you are thinking
13.狮子王:
You can't change the past.
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
I laugh in the face of danger.
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
14.泰坦尼克号:
You jump, I jump.
15.肖申克的救赎:
Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

16.

D. 英文原版电影经典台词

电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。

1.来自《楚门的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。

《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。

我们的生活何尝不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。

E. 一部英语电影的英文介绍和经典台词

<titanic>泰坦尼克号
1)介绍:

After winning a trip on the RMS Titanic ring a dockside card game, American Jack Dawson spots the society girl Rose DeWitt Bukater who is on her way to Philadelphia to marry her rich snob fiance Cal Hockley. Rose feels helplessly trapped by her situation and makes her way to the aft deck and thinks of suicide until she is rescued by Jack. Cal is therefore obliged to invite Jack to dine at their first-class table where he suffers through the slights of his snobbish hosts. In return, he spirits Rose off to third class for an evening of dancing, giving her the time of her life. Deciding to forsake her intended future all together, Rose asks Jack, who has made his living making sketches on the streets of Paris, to draw her in the nude wearing the invaluable blue diamond Cal has given her. Cal finds out and has Jack locked away. Soon afterwards, the ship hits an iceberg and Rose must find Jack while both must run from Cal even as the ship sinks deeper into the freezing water.

Proction Status: Released

Logline: A young man and woman from different social classes fall in love aboard the ill-fated voyage.

Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama and Romance

Running Time: 3 hrs. 17 min.

Release Date: December 19, 1997

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for disaster related peril and violence, nudity, sensuality and brief language.

Distributors: Paramount Pictures

Proction Co.: Lightstorm Entertainment

Studios: 20th Century Fox, Paramount Pictures

U.S. Box Office: $600,743,440

Filming Locations: Rosarito, Mexico
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Los Angeles, California, USA
United Kingdom

Proced in: United States

2)经典对白
Rose: Jack, this is impossible. I can't see you.

Rose: Jack,这不可能,我看不到你。

Jack: Rose, you're no picnic... you're a spoiled brat even, but under that you're a strong, pure heart, and you're the most amazing astounding girl I've ever known and…

Jack: Rose,你并不是在野餐。好了,被宠坏的孩子,但是你有坚强而纯洁的心灵,你是我见过的最令人吃惊的女孩……

Rose: Jack I…

Rose: Jack,我……

Jack: No wait. Let me try to get this out. You're amazing... and I know I have nothing to offer you, Rose. I know that. But I'm involved now. You jump, I jump, remember? I can't turn away without knowing you're going to be alright.

Jack: 等等。让我把话说完。你是那么吸引我……我知道我并没有什么可以给你,Rose,我知道。但是我应经爱上你了。你跳,我就跳,记得吗?我不能就这样离开,不知道你是否平安。

Rose: You're making this very hard. I'll be fine. Really.

Rose: 你把事情弄得复杂了。我会好起来的。真的。

Jack: I don't think so. They've got you in a glass jar like some butterfly, and you're going to die it you don't break out. Maybe not right away, cause you're strong. But sooner or later the fire in you is going to go out.

Jack: 我不这么想。你像被他们放在玻璃罐中的蝴蝶一样,你会力竭而亡。也许不是马上, 因为你很坚强。但是这是早晚的事。

Rose: It's not up to you to save me, Jack.

Rose: 我不能靠你来救我,Jack。

Jack: You're right. Only you can do that.

Jack: 对。只有你自己能救自己。

Rose: I have to go back, they'll miss me. Please, Jack, for both our sakes, leave me alone.

Rose: 我得回去了,他们会挂念我的。Jack,请让我单独待着,这样对我们都好

3)经典台词:
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world.
我们是真*走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪。死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这。

F. 英文电影经典台词

20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具体分析:

背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代著名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。
下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。
语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)
顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。

Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.

http://..com/question/21113917

G. 求一些英文电影的经典台词

http://lang.qiaogu.com/info_8818这是阿甘的http://movie.yeshj.com/movie/10737/?page=1音乐之声http://ienglish.eol.cn/movie_english_4782/20080704/t20080704_306787.shtml 狮子王http://www.docin.com/p-14816027.html料理鼠王海底不好找,肖申克的救赎好找,把分给我啊,肥水不流外人田啊!

H. 求一些英语电影里的经典台词

电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。

所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”

台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。

台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。

所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。

兄弟连

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。

I. 用英文概括一部英文电影以及其精彩对白

英文剧情介绍:Andy Dufresne is a young and successful banker whose life changes drastically when he is convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment for the murder of his wife and her lover. Set in the 1940's, the film shows how Andy, with the help of his friend Red, the prison entrepreneur, turns out to be a most unconventional prisoner.

中文剧情:
影片从1946年讲起,缅因州一位银行家安迪喝得醉醺醺地上了自己的车,还把手枪里装了子弹,接着有他妻子与人私通的画面,再下来他就被判刑入狱,成了肖申克监狱的重罪犯。
在狱中,他与黑人囚犯雷德互相帮助,成为好朋友;而以博格斯为首的一群囚犯却经常袭击安迪。后来,狱警们发现了安迪的理财能力,都来找他做投资咨询,甚至孩子升学问题也来找他请教。监狱长让他做假帐,从中渔利。
多年过去,有一天,安迪郑重地对雷德说:如果你出狱,一定到某地一棵树下把一个盒子挖出来。当天夜晚,安迪越狱。雷德获释后照安迪的话做,两个朋友在墨西哥海滨重逢了。

J. 求十句经典英文电影台词,说明来处,中英对照 。

1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 出自《阿甘正传》

2、 You can't change the past. (过去的事是不可以改变的) 出自《狮子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本来就全靠运气) 出自《泰坦尼克号》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中注定) 出自《西雅图不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要让任何人知道你在想什么。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《乱世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救赎》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人为我,我为人人 出自《三个火枪手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》

http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html

附了网址 给你,那里面还有很多的。

阅读全文

与英文复述电影台词相关的资料

热点内容
电影魔卡行动中的一段背景音乐 浏览:245
电影情况不妙演员表 浏览:888
黑帮电影完整版粤语 浏览:872
主角里面有个叫阿纲的电影名 浏览:238
二人转大全电影 浏览:370
万悦城电影院电话 浏览:196
爱恋法国电影西瓜 浏览:983
洪金宝电影上海滩电影叫什么名字 浏览:303
感人的日本爱情电影 浏览:207
免单电影院 浏览:250
鲨鱼电影鲨鱼电影大全 浏览:87
电影剧场版完整版在线看 浏览:199
哪一陪电影女主角叫做凌 浏览:609
日本电影办公室侵犯调教中文字幕 浏览:839
雷锋电影观后感800字 浏览:893
mp4看电影的图片 浏览:552
春节档四大电影 浏览:696
卡门电影完整版 浏览:524
白毛女完整电影 浏览:399
相遇电影大结局 浏览:85