导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 电影英文对照5个角色台词

电影英文对照5个角色台词

发布时间:2022-03-17 14:24:56

① 几部电影的经典台词(中英对照)

1. Hate got me into prison,love is gonna break me out.
仇恨使我进了监狱,爱将使我重获自由。——《飓风》
(丹左华盛顿扮演的飓风拳王一生被囚禁在监狱中,但清白的他永远不会放弃希望)

2. I'll have what she's having.
她吃什么,我吃什么。——<<当哈里遇到莎莉>>
(爱屋及乌,非常好的拍马屁台词)

3. The kid just won't quit peeing and throwing up.He's like a cocker spanial.
这个小家伙不停地上吐下尿,像个英国小猎狗。——《天才老爹》
(美国人视狗为最好的朋友,用狗来形容小孩,决不是恶意的)

4. The blue pill or the red pill?
蓝色药片,还是红色药片?——《黑客帝国》
(在我们的生活中,确实经常会面临着这样必须做出没有退路的选择)

5. I don’t kown if you are keeping up with current events but we just got our asses kicked!
我不知道你是否掌握最近的状况,但我们刚被狠狠的收拾了!-----《异形》
(其实这句话按照中国人说话习惯,可以说:“我们都忙死了,你装什么傻呀!”)

6. I make this look good.
我衬得这衣服很好看。----《黑衣人》
(非常自恋的人可以这么说,不是衣服衬得人好看,而是人衬得衣服好看。)

7. I’m going to make you an offer you can’t refuse.
我会给你一个你难以拒绝的出价。----《教父》
(看来美国人也是非常相信有钱能使鬼推磨的,实际上这句话的意思就是“你不能拒绝我”)

8. I could tell you but I would have to kill you.
我可以告诉你,但那样我就必须杀了你。----《壮志凌云》
(从电影热播之后,这句话就经常被利用来以开玩笑的方式拒绝回答对方的问题。)

9. Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。----《肖申克的救赎》
(总之,人生不能就是这么忙碌地活着。)

10. ----You want answers? 你要知道答案吗?
----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!
----You can’t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人无几》
(杰克尼克森的这句台词非常有力,它证明真理总是赤裸裸的,而赤裸裸总是难以接受的。)

11. Say hello to my little friend.
来跟我的小朋友打招呼。---《疤面煞星》
(这个“小朋友”当然就是自动步枪了,我们中国古代的武士会这么说:“那要问问我的刀了。”)

看片学英语的几大误区>> 影视节目“Super一句”是怎样炼成的?>>
【全方位实战】看电影,学英语>> 《时尚女魔头》地道口语学习>>

12. Why do I do this? Because the money’s good, the scenery changes ,and they let me ues the explosives. okay?
我干嘛干这个?因为他们给钱多,路上风景不错,而且他们让我玩炸弹,怎样?---《世界末日》
(为了拯救地球而毅然登上太空飞机,前往迎地球而来的陨石并拼命炸毁它,这么危险的工作却被标准的美国个人英雄主义说得像娱乐,也是美国人举重若轻的思维惯性。)

13. If you build it ,he will come .
你建好了,他就会来.-------《梦幻成真》
(电影结束了,也不知道“他”到底是谁,但这句话给主人公以无穷的动力和信心。)

14. We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。——《黑客帝国》
(注意其翻译。黑客电影里很多台词都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)

15. I’ll never let go ,I’ll never let go ,Jack .
我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。——《泰坦尼克号》
(决不放弃就会有希望)

16. Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角斗士》
(有点“我自横刀向天笑”的意思)

17. That’s all I got to say about that.
我只能说这么多了。---《阿甘正传》
(有些话真的不必说出口,有心人自然会心领神会)

18. Come Luck, together we can rule the galaxy as father and son .
想清楚吧,卢克,作为父子,我们可以统治整个银河。-----《星球大战之帝国反击战》
(这句台词充满诱惑力,当然并没有足够的诱惑力使卢克投向黑势力。它之前的那句台词“我是你爸爸”似乎更为美国观众经常挂在嘴边)

19. Life is like a box of chocolate.
生活就像一盒巧克力。-----《阿甘正传》
(从1995年电影热播之后,这句台词风靡全世界,流行了至少5年。它阐述了简单到极致的知天命的人生态度)

20. Houston, we have a problem.
休斯敦,我们有麻烦了。-----《阿波罗十三号》
(休斯敦代表美国航天航空局,汤姆汉克斯的这句台词随电影而流行,以至于在生活中你会听到学生不会做作业时也会这么说。)

21. The things you own, end up oweing you.
你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。-----《搏击俱乐部》
(我们每天追求物质上的享受,慢慢就会真的发现自己已经被已有的成就套牢,没办法脱身)

22. Bond, Jams Bond.
邦德,詹姆斯邦德。-----所有《007》系列电影
(二十多部007电影中,这句台词从来都是必说的,四十多年下来,不想成为经典台词都不行)

网上有很多..查查就好了..O(∩_∩)O

② 求5人的英文电影对白,三到五分钟

《老友记》,好象也叫《六人行》,是学英语的电影。去Tudou搜就有,是一集一集的,每集一个小剧情。

③ 求5部英文电影中的5句经典台词、每部电影5句经典台词

Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests.....you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
人类这个词,一天赋予了我们全新的意义.大家别在为小的分歧而耗神,应为我们共同的利益团结起来...你们要再次为自由而战,不是抵抗暴君压制和迫害,而是为生存而战,为我们生存的权利而战......而是全世界用同一个声音宣布 " 我们不会束手无策,静坐代毙.我们将会活下去,我们将会生存."的日子.今天,我们庆祝独立日!
——Independence Day(《 独立日》)

J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?
A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
记者:公主殿下对所访问的城市中印象最深的是哪一个呢?
安妮公主:每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘,很难...罗马,无疑是罗马.我会珍惜在这里的记忆,直到永远!
——Roman Holiday(《罗马假日》)

If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '

如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”

----《Jane Eyre》(《简爱》)

Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
爱德华: 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……
贝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
爱德华:多霸道而变态的狮子啊。
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
贝拉:现在我害怕了。
爱德华:是吗。
贝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你
Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
贝拉:你知道,大家都在看我们。
爱德华:他不算……不,他只是在看。我现在已不惧一切打破规则,反正我已经要下地狱了。
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
爱德华:那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?
贝拉:我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。
-------《twilight》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。

We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.

Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
--------《泰坦尼克》

④ 求英文动画电影5个人的对话台词,7分钟,最好是5~10个人的,一定不能少于5个人。

道格的特别任务

⑤ 求五部英文电影,每部抄录十句经典台词

  1. 《勇敢的心》

(1)Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive. 告诉你的国王, William Wallace 不会屈服于统治,在我活着时,所有苏格兰人都是!
(2)告诉你,我的孩子/在你一生中,有许多事值得争取/但,自由无疑是最重要的/永远不要带着脚镣,过奴隶的生活。
(3)Many man dies,not every man really lives.每个人都会死,但不是每个人都真正活过.
(4)我们不需要胜利,只需要战斗。
(5)先学会用脑,后学会用剑。

(6)William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you 华莱士:那里很美,但是你更美

(7)William Wallace: Why do you help me? 华莱士:为什么帮我。

Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now. 伊莎贝尔:因为你看着我的方式。

(8)William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! 华莱士:是呀,如果战斗,你们可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能……多活一会儿。年复一年,直到寿终正寝,你们愿不愿意?用这么多苟活的日子,去换一个机会,就一个机会。回到这里,告诉我们的敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的自由。

(9)William Wallace: FREEDOM!! 华莱士:自由!!!!!!

(10)Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace.He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart .
我什么都没有,人民跟我作战,只是如果不这样,我会没收土地,饿死他们的妻儿.为William Wallace浴血奋战的人,他们为了我没有的东西殊死斗争,我出卖他时,我在他脸上看到了让我汗颜的东西





2.《肖申克的救赎》

1、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.

2、I find I’m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

译文:我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝:我希望……

3、I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。

4、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 译文:坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

5、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。

这就是体制化。

6、Prison life consists of routine, and then mort routine. 译文:监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。

7、Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.

译文:懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人

8、some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just toobright...

译文:有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

9、There’s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bull.......... word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a ..........

译文:我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。

10、Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯




3.《阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8.It made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。





4.《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。







5.《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。


——大部分资料来自网络知道






好了……累死我了,这是你们老师要的作业?太变态了。希望能给分……

⑥ 英文电影的台词(中英对照都要)

-Rose:Hello, Jack.

哈啰,杰克。
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了。
They said you might be...Shh.
听说你在这里。
-Jack:Give me your hand.
手伸出来。
Now close your eyes.
闭上眼睛。
Go on.
快点。
Step up.
站上来。
Now hold on to the railing.
抓紧栏杆。
Keep your eyes closed, don't peek.
眼睛闭好,别偷看。
-Rose:I'm not.
不会。
-Jack:Step up onto the rail.
踩在栏杆上。

Hold on. Hold on. Keep your eyes closed.
抓紧,眼睛闭好。
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗?

-Rose:I trust you.
我信任你。

-Jack:All right, open your eyes.
好,张开眼睛。

-Rose:I'm flying! Jack!
我在飞,杰克。

"Come, Josephine, my flying machine "
"来吧,约瑟芬,我的飞行器"。

"Going up, she goes"
"我们一起飞上云霄…"

"Up, she goes..."

"我们一起飞上云霄…"
这个行吗,很口语吧,挑十句吧

⑦ 英文原版电影经典台词

电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。

1.来自《楚门的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。

《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。

我们的生活何尝不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。

⑧ 一部英语电影四个或五个人表演每人十句左右的台词全是男人的

mama says life is a box of chocolate,you never know what you are gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你不知道你的下一块口味是什么
2 stupid is that a stupid does.
做事笨才是笨
3 are you stupid or sth?
你有点白痴吗?
4i dont know what love is ,but i love you ,jenny
我不知道什么是爱,但我爱你,珍妮。《阿甘正传》

⑨ 经典英语电影对白 五个人的

推荐你上可可听力网,哪里资料很全,看美剧老友记吧

http://www.kekenet.com/video/44155.shtml

⑩ 求一些英语电影里的经典台词

电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。

所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”

台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。

台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。

所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。

兄弟连

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。

阅读全文

与电影英文对照5个角色台词相关的资料

热点内容
电影魔卡行动中的一段背景音乐 浏览:245
电影情况不妙演员表 浏览:888
黑帮电影完整版粤语 浏览:872
主角里面有个叫阿纲的电影名 浏览:238
二人转大全电影 浏览:370
万悦城电影院电话 浏览:196
爱恋法国电影西瓜 浏览:983
洪金宝电影上海滩电影叫什么名字 浏览:303
感人的日本爱情电影 浏览:207
免单电影院 浏览:250
鲨鱼电影鲨鱼电影大全 浏览:87
电影剧场版完整版在线看 浏览:199
哪一陪电影女主角叫做凌 浏览:609
日本电影办公室侵犯调教中文字幕 浏览:839
雷锋电影观后感800字 浏览:893
mp4看电影的图片 浏览:552
春节档四大电影 浏览:696
卡门电影完整版 浏览:524
白毛女完整电影 浏览:399
相遇电影大结局 浏览:85