导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 英文电影亲爱的

英文电影亲爱的

发布时间:2022-03-26 09:58:17

A. 英语作文《亲爱的》电影介绍

"Dearest" at Venice International Film Festival CCTV NEWS
The 71st edition of the Venice film festival is in full swing, and China is on the scene. Actors Zhao Wei, Hao Lei, Zhang Yi and Tong Dawei are joined by director Peter Ho-sun Chan to present their new film *Dearest*, a fictionalised take on real-life child abctions in the country.

"Dearest" follows the story of a couple whose three-year-old son is abcted in the southern China city of Shenzhen. Their lives get turned upside down as they launch a lengthy search for the boy that covers half the country.

B. 英文电影

贫民窟的百万富翁Slum dog Millionaire) 《老无所依》No Country for Old Men 《血色将至》There Will Be Blood 《阳光小美女》(Little Miss Sunshine) 《女王》(The Queen) 《撞车》 CRASH 《晚安,好运》GOOD NIGHT, AND GOOD LUCK. 《指环王3:王者回归》(THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RETURN OF THE KING)
《迷失东京》(LOST IN TRANSLATION)
《时时刻刻》THE HOURS 《魔戒二部曲:双城奇谋》THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE TWO TOWERS 《钢琴师》THE PIANIST The Beautiful Mind 美丽心灵 American Beauty (1999) 美国丽人 The Sixth Sense (1999) 灵异第六感 The Insider (1999) 局内人 Green Mile, The (1999) 绿色奇迹 The Thin Red Line 红色警戒 Saving Private Ryan 拯救大兵瑞恩 Titanic (1997) 泰坦尼克 English Patient, The (1996) 英国病人 Secrets & Lies (1996) 秘密与谎言 Sense and Sens ibility 理智与情感 Forrest Gump (1994) 阿甘正传 The Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎 Quiz Show 机智问答 Four Weddings and a Funeral 四个婚礼一个葬礼 Schindler List 辛德勒的名单 In the Name of the Father 因父之名 Unforgiven (1992) 不可饶恕 Scent of a Woman (1992) 闻香识女人 The Silence of the Lambs沉默的羔羊 The Prince of Tides 潮浪王子 Beauty and the Beast美女与野兽 Dances with Wolves (1990) 与狼共舞 Driving Miss Daisy为戴茜小姐开车 My Left Foot (1989) 我的左脚 Field of Dreams (1989) 梦幻之地 Rain Man (1988) 雨人 Working Girl (1988) 上班女郎
The Accidental Tourist意外的旅客 The Last Emperor (1987) 末代皇帝 Hope and Glory (1987) 希望与荣耀 Fatal Attraction (1987) 致命的吸引力 Broadcast News (1987) 收播新闻 Tess 苔丝 Breaking Away (1979) 突破 The Deer Hunter(1978) 猎鹿人 AN Unmarried Woman不结婚的女人 Coming Home (1978) 返乡 The Turning Point 转折点 Star Wars (1977) 星球大战 The Goodbye Girl 再见女郎 Taxi Driver (1976) 的士司机 Network (1976) 电视台风云 Bound for Glory (1976) 奔向光荣 Dog Day Afternoon (1975) 炎热的下午 The Conversation (1974) 对话 China town (1974) 唐人街 The French Connection 法国贩毒网 The Last Picture Show 最后一场电影 Love Story (1970) 爱情故事 Five Easy Pieces (1970) 五只歌 Airport (1970) 国际机场 Oliver! (1968) 雾都孤儿 Romeo and Juliet (1968/I) 殉情记 The Lion in Winter 冬狮 Funny Girl (1968) 妙女郎 In the Heat of the Night 炎热的夜晚 Guess Who's Coming to Dinner 猜猜谁来吃晚餐 The Sound of Music 音乐之声 A Thousand Clowns,一千个小丑 Ship of Fools 愚人船 Darling 亲爱的 My Fair Lady (1964) 窈窕淑女 The Longest Day (1962) 最长的一天 West Side Story (1961) 西区故事
贫民窟的百万富翁Slum dog Millionaire) 《老无所依》No Country for Old Men 《血色将至》There Will Be Blood 《阳光小美女》(Little Miss Sunshine) 《女王》(The Queen) 《撞车》 CRASH 《晚安,好运》GOOD NIGHT, AND GOOD LUCK. 《指环王3:王者回归》(THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RETURN OF THE KING)
《迷失东京》(LOST IN TRANSLATION)
《时时刻刻》THE HOURS 《魔戒二部曲:双城奇谋》THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE TWO TOWERS 《钢琴师》THE PIANIST The Beautiful Mind 美丽心灵 American Beauty (1999) 美国丽人 The Sixth Sense (1999) 灵异第六感 The Insider (1999) 局内人 Green Mile, The (1999) 绿色奇迹 The Thin Red Line 红色警戒 Saving Private Ryan 拯救大兵瑞恩 Titanic (1997) 泰坦尼克 English Patient, The (1996) 英国病人 Secrets & Lies (1996) 秘密与谎言 Sense and Sens ibility 理智与情感 Forrest Gump (1994) 阿甘正传 The Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎 Quiz Show 机智问答 Four Weddings and a Funeral 四个婚礼一个葬礼 Schindler List 辛德勒的名单 In the Name of the Father 因父之名 Unforgiven (1992) 不可饶恕 Scent of a Woman (1992) 闻香识女人 The Silence of the Lambs沉默的羔羊 The Prince of Tides 潮浪王子 Beauty and the Beast美女与野兽 Dances with Wolves (1990) 与狼共舞 Driving Miss Daisy为戴茜小姐开车 My Left Foot (1989) 我的左脚 Field of Dreams (1989) 梦幻之地 Rain Man (1988) 雨人 Working Girl (1988) 上班女郎
The Accidental Tourist意外的旅客 The Last Emperor (1987) 末代皇帝 Hope and Glory (1987) 希望与荣耀 Fatal Attraction (1987) 致命的吸引力 Broadcast News (1987) 收播新闻 Tess 苔丝 Breaking Away (1979) 突破 The Deer Hunter(1978) 猎鹿人 AN Unmarried Woman不结婚的女人 Coming Home (1978) 返乡 The Turning Point 转折点 Star Wars (1977) 星球大战 The Goodbye Girl 再见女郎 Taxi Driver (1976) 的士司机 Network (1976) 电视台风云 Bound for Glory (1976) 奔向光荣 Dog Day Afternoon (1975) 炎热的下午 The Conversation (1974) 对话 China town (1974) 唐人街 The French Connection 法国贩毒网 The Last Picture Show 最后一场电影 Love Story (1970) 爱情故事 Five Easy Pieces (1970) 五只歌 Airport (1970) 国际机场 Oliver! (1968) 雾都孤儿 Romeo and Juliet (1968/I) 殉情记 The Lion in Winter 冬狮 Funny Girl (1968) 妙女郎 In the Heat of the Night 炎热的夜晚 Guess Who's Coming to Dinner 猜猜谁来吃晚餐 The Sound of Music 音乐之声 A Thousand Clowns,一千个小丑 Ship of Fools 愚人船 Darling 亲爱的 My Fair Lady (1964) 窈窕淑女 The Longest Day (1962) 最长的一天 West Side Story (1961) 西区故事

C. 求一段英文电影中的告白

美国电影学院评选100句经典英文电影台词(节选)

1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?"
出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
译文:"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home."
出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?"
出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:"你在跟我说话吗?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby."
出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get."
出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
译文:"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝"。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃
当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
56,A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

阿甘正传 Forrest Gump
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

狮子王 The Lion King

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)

3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)

4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)

5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)

8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)

11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)

12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

泰坦尼克号 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我们是真*走运极了.(地道的美国骂人)

3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局

8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。

10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

加菲猫经典语录
Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。

One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。

Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。

Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
要用心爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公逮住。

Behind every successful man,there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man,there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
每个单身汉都应该结婚。毕竟,人生不能只是寻欢作乐啊。

The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明的人不结婚,结婚的人不再聪明。

Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。

Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。

Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。(暗中成像)

Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

“Your future depends on your dreams.” So go to sleep.
“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。

There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

“Hard work never killed anybody.“ But why take the risk?
“努力工作从来不会害死谁”,不过我何必去冒这个风险呢?

“Work fascinates me.“ I can look at it for hours!
“工作令我著迷”,我可以迷上好半天。

God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

When two’s company, three’s the result!
两人搭个伴,宝宝是结晶!

A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
服饰就象铁丝网,它阻止你冒然行动但并不妨碍你尽情的观看。

The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
学的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘记的越多, 忘记的越多,知道的越少, 为什么学来着 。

D. 求一些英语电影里的经典台词

电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。

所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”

台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。

台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。

所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。

兄弟连

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。

E. 亲爱的你们能推荐几部优秀的英文电影吗谢谢

看英文电影应该是学英语吧??那得好好跟你找找!《芝加哥》
《9》或者《九》
这两部都是和歌舞青春一样的歌舞剧 其中芝加哥是一部非常不错的电影 男主角是大牌老戏骨啊
《年轻的维多利亚女王》1、2
《夏娃的诱惑天使》
《美丽心灵》
《小姐好辣》很搞笑的喜剧
顺便再推荐你看两部很不错的英文电影吧 不要错过了《海上钢琴师》《钢琴家》和《美丽心灵》
呵呵 这些都是我自己筛选出来的 希望你喜欢

F. 英文电影里的好词好句,越多越好

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.

爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow

如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.

我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.

世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》

阅读全文

与英文电影亲爱的相关的资料

热点内容
电影魔卡行动中的一段背景音乐 浏览:245
电影情况不妙演员表 浏览:888
黑帮电影完整版粤语 浏览:872
主角里面有个叫阿纲的电影名 浏览:238
二人转大全电影 浏览:370
万悦城电影院电话 浏览:196
爱恋法国电影西瓜 浏览:983
洪金宝电影上海滩电影叫什么名字 浏览:303
感人的日本爱情电影 浏览:207
免单电影院 浏览:250
鲨鱼电影鲨鱼电影大全 浏览:87
电影剧场版完整版在线看 浏览:199
哪一陪电影女主角叫做凌 浏览:609
日本电影办公室侵犯调教中文字幕 浏览:839
雷锋电影观后感800字 浏览:893
mp4看电影的图片 浏览:552
春节档四大电影 浏览:696
卡门电影完整版 浏览:524
白毛女完整电影 浏览:399
相遇电影大结局 浏览:85