A. 急求英语原版电影经典对白 时长2分钟左右 急求啊!!!!!!!!!!
自己挑哇,我也不知道那个适合你
1、 《泰坦尼克号》经典对白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE: I promise.
JACK: Never let go.
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.
你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……
(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)
露丝:杰克,我爱你。
杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?
露丝:我觉得很冷。
杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗? 露丝:我失去知觉了。
杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。
露丝:我答应你。
杰克:永不放弃。
露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。
2、《乱世佳人》经典对白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要离开你,我亲爱的。你现在唯一需要的是离婚!然后你的阿希礼之梦就能实现了。
Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳丽:不!不!你错了!大错特错了!我不想离婚!瑞德,当我今天夜里意识到我……我爱的是你,我就跑回家来告诉你。哦,亲爱的,亲爱的……
Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳丽,请你别这样。给我们分手之后留一点值得回味的尊严吧。留下这最后一点吧。
Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳丽:最后的一点儿?瑞德,请听我说!我多年来肯定一直是爱你的,只不过……我太傻了,没有意识到。请相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼说你是在意的。
Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希礼•威尔克斯怎么办呢?
Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳丽:我……我从未真心爱过阿希礼。
Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?
瑞德 :那你装得可够象的,一直装到今天早晨。没用了,斯佳丽,一切努力我都尝试过了,即使在我从伦敦回来的时候,如果你能做些让步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳丽:我见到你非常高兴!这是真的,瑞德!可是……
Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳丽:可是当时你却大发脾气!(瑞德:当你由于我的过错病倒的时候,)
Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想着你会叫我到你身边去,可你没有。
Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳丽:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我没想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起来我们相互有误解,是吗?不过现在说什么都没用了。邦妮在的时候,我们还有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮当成你,小姑娘时代的你,重新回到未经历战争与贫穷的。她非常象你——我宠爱她,娇惯她,就象我想娇惯你一样。她走了,也把一切都带走了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳丽:噢,瑞德!瑞德,请不要这么说。我是那么对不起你!我为每一件事后悔!
Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :亲爱的,你真是个孩子。你以为只要说声对不起,过去的一切错误便可以纠正了吗。喏,拿去我的手绢。紧要关头,我从未见你带过的手绢。
Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪里?
Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查尔斯顿,那儿是我的家。
Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳丽:求你把我也带上吧!
Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厌倦了这里的一切。我需要安静。我想看看生活中有没有留下一点美好优雅的东西。你知道我再说什么吗?(斯佳丽:不知道。)
Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳丽:我只知道我爱你。
Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪儿去?我怎么办呢?
Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的说,亲爱的,这一点儿也不关我的事。
Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳丽:我不能让他走!不能!一定有办法让他回来。
Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳丽:好了,我现在不去想这件事!不然我会发疯的!我……明天再说吧。可我必须想!我必须想一想!到底该怎么办呢?究竟什么才有意义?
Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:你是不是想告诉我,凯蒂•斯佳丽•欧哈拉,塔拉对你毫无疑义?只有土地才是有意义的,是永恒不变的
Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我,尽管你自己并不知道——塔拉!
Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的红土地是你力量的源泉。
Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:只有土地才是有意义的……
Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我……
Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.
3、《罗马假日》英文经典对白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?
Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。
Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?
Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。
Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!
Joe Bradley: How do you do?
乔•布拉德雷:你好!
Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那么你是?
Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
乔•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔•布拉德雷。
Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高兴。
Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
乔•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。
Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。
Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
乔•布拉德雷:非常感谢。你的名字是什么?
Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅
4、《阿甘正传》经典片段
You know it’s funny what a young man recollects. ‘Cause I don’t remember being born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年轻人的记忆很怪.我不记得自已怎么出世,不记得第一次圣诞礼物是什么,也不记得我第一次出去野餐是什么时候,但我记得第一次听到世界上最甜美的声音.
Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你愿意,可以坐在这儿.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.
阿 甘:我从没见过这样美丽的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren’t you? What’s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎么了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:没什么,谢谢你.我的腿很好,好极了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back’s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁边,跟她一路上谈个不停.除了妈妈外,从来没有人跟我说
话,或者问我问题.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻还是什么?
Gump: Mama says “Stupid is as stupid does.”
阿 甘:妈说傻人有傻福.
5、《暮光之城》对白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
Edward:Good.
爱德华:“是吗。”
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
6、《勇敢的心》经典对白
Uhh! 我们应该以牙还牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我们不能这么做! 这简直就是去自杀!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 华莱士说的对!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主战的贵族都在这次会议上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我们无法对付一支军队.
Not with 50 farmers. 我们只够凑足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我们不一定要打败他们, 只要和他们战斗.
Now, who's with me? 现在,谁跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,华莱士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪儿?
I'm going with you. 跟着你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是吗?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什么?
I'm going to help. 我要去帮你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你会成为好帮手的,但是我要你留在这儿, 在我不在的时候照看好这地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不过 真正的男子汉还要会用脑子。我会回来看你的.
B. 求英语电影经典对白!英语口语考试要用,两分钟就行了。最好是经典一...
教父1里面白兰度在婚礼时候会见众人的对白挺带劲的,你要能把语气和嗓音都学到位,肯定过。
C. 求英语配音片段,两个角色,3分钟以上。电影,动画,美剧片段都可。
《海底总动员》中尼莫的爸爸刚到悉尼那一段,就是有一堆海鸟乱叫的一段,很有喜感。或者就是尼莫的爸爸失望而归的一段。
《功夫熊猫1》中乌龟和师傅的对话42:35-45:40,刚好三分钟,我觉得那段特别的经典,但是也不乏幽默感~很有哲理~ 或者是po和他爸爸的对话1:07:27-1:09:50,也很不错~
《飞屋环游记》小胖纸收留大鸟的那段也不错,35:17-39:48,
两个人的角色相对较多,很好找的~ 我一般比较喜欢动画,语速相对慢些~
希望对你有帮助~
D. 求一个2分钟英文电影片段的对话,要求有4个人。
什么片段都可以吗?尖峰时刻
E. 求经典英语电影片段,两个人对白的那种,大约3分钟左右!
简爱中,简对男主说:"我知道我不美,瘦小……"那段,表现了一个女人跨时代的独立思想;或者是罗密欧在发现朱丽叶死后在她尸体旁哭泣那段都很经典
F. 老师布置了个英语配音作业 两分钟以上 有没有什么英文电影电视片段可以推荐的 谢谢
噢 顺便说一下 我现在学的ABC天丅英语中心的教师说过,若想学会英语是轻松的;绝对要拥有一个适宜的研习环境以及练习口语对象,老师水平是关键,最好欧美母语 口语纯正非常重要 保持每日口语交流,1v1个性化学习才能够有.好.的学习成果!完成课堂后还要复习听取课后录音反馈 帮助加强记忆。若真的是无口语交谈的人,可以到听力室或爱思取得课外教材研习,多问多听很快的英语水平会提高起来 整体效果是必定突飞猛进的!Sample1:Mynameis________.Iamgraatefrom________seniorghschoolandmajorin________.Thereare________peopleinmyfamily..Andmymotherisahousewife.Iamtheyoungestoneinmyfamily.Inmysparetime,Iliketoreadnovels..Asfornovels,-nscientistorakung-fumaster.Inadditiontoreading,IalsoliketoplayPCgames...tsounds.nglisnthefuture.Sample1:Iam.Iwasbornin....That’.Inmysparetime,,,.Iusedtogoabroadforashort-termEnglishstudy.Duringthattime,.Itnklanguageisveryinteresting...Sample:Mynameis.Therearepeopleinmyfamily.MyfatherisaChemistryteacher..MymotherisanEnglishteacher..Ihaveayoungerbrother,..-bookstoread.ReadingE-booksisfun.Inaddition,idanimations.ofthesubjects..Sample:Mynameis.Iamfrom.Therearepeopleinmyfamily..Heisacomputerengineer..Sheisalsoabusywoman...ShemajorsinEnglish..Heisyearsold.Becauseofmyfather,.Iplaytheon-linegameforabouthourseveryday...
G. 英语口语考试,想表演电影片段,2女一男,8分钟以上,跪求!!
不一定要电影吧 其实《老友记》(又叫六人行)挺好的,是欧美非常热的一部喜剧的情景剧,里面的对话很适合学英语的人看,我觉得你去看一下,然后选个片段出来就OK啦。(很好选的,你看一集就应该能选出来)~~~
H. 求经典英语电影片段,两个人对白的那种,大约2分钟左右,标注电影名,谢谢!
你可以去搜搜《低俗小说》《无耻混蛋》等的台词doc
I. 求我最喜欢的电影的2分钟的英语口语演讲
这是我的英文写作课自己写的作文啊,给你截取了一部分,忍痛给你拉~加点分吧~~呵呵~!!
Movie Review
——“The Butterfly Effect”
“If anyone should find this, it means that my plan ineffective and I would have been dead if I return to the past in some way, in the hope that all those able to save her!” I have to admit that I’m not interested in the movies of science fiction, but this movie has changed my mind a bit. Besides, I was couldn’t help being attracted and moved by it totally.
If you had a chance to go back and have a restart, what would you think? In this movie, Evan actually had such a marvelous magic. One day, he suddenly realized that he could go back to the past time and change the things that had happened before through his former diaries. And then, Evan went back for several times, expecting to make the life better, for his mother, for his friends, for his love. Nevertheless it went worse than ever before every time: his friend was put into asylum, his neighbor died, his mother was terminally ill, his girlfriend became a prostitute, and he himself lost arms. All above happened made him be at a loss. Finally Evan found the best way for all the others, and that was the origin of all the misfortune.
Some people want to forget the past; some people, intentionally or unintentionally, imagine going back to the past to change the miseries, or hope to live on another kind of life, or to be another person. If we just sit there, waiting for the result, the final result will be no result. Memories are not always beautiful, some of sweet, some of distressingness, some of agony. When facing the dissatisfactions and frustrations, everyone would like to redeem the situation and intend to do something to make it better. However, it cannot be retrieved once being lost. Sometimes, there is no need for us to seek the things that have already been missing; Sometimes, giving up is also a kind of beauty.
J. 急求台词简单的两分钟英语电影片段!!!!要小学生适用的那种……
去网上找一些迪士尼动画的中英字幕电影比如《狮子王》、《白雪公主》等电影下下来用QQ影音截一下就行了