导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 我开始怀念电影英文

我开始怀念电影英文

发布时间:2022-04-06 01:03:08

Ⅰ 我怀念的 英文翻译

what I cherish in memory

Ⅱ 谨以此片,怀念逝去的爱。用英文如何表达

谨以此片,怀念逝去的爱。

1.This movie is dedicated to the reminiscence of the faded away love.

2. The movie is humbly dedicated to reminiscing the love long gone.

Ⅲ 开始怀念那些所谓的曾经 英文翻译是什么

Start to missing the so-called past. past以前的, 过去的,过去, 昔时; 往事

Ⅳ 求电影:我,机器人(英文)的十句经典的话

Detective Del Spooner: What if I'm right?
戴尔·史普纳警探:如果我说对了会怎样?
Lt. John Bergin: [sighs] Well, then I guess we're gonna miss the good old days.
约翰·伯金少尉:【叹息】那,我想我们会开始怀念过去那些好日子了。
Detective Del Spooner: What good old days?
戴尔·史普纳警探:什么好日子?
Lt. John Bergin: When people were killed by *other people*.
约翰·伯金少尉:那时候人还是被"其他人"杀死的。
________________________________________
Detective Del Spooner: Human beings have dreams. Even dogs have dreams, but not you, you are just a machine. An imitation of
life. Can a robot write a symphony? Can a robot turn a... canvas into a beautiful masterpiece?
戴尔·史普纳警探:人类有梦想,甚至狗都有梦想,但你没有,你只是个机器,一个冒充生命的赝品。一个机器人能写交响乐么?一个机器人
能把一个,嗯,帆布变成一幅美丽的杰作么?
Sonny: Can *you*?
桑尼:"你"能么?
________________________________________
Detective Del Spooner: I think you murdered him because he was teaching you to simulate emotions and things got out of
control.
戴尔·史普纳警探:我认为是你杀了他,因为当时他正在训练你模拟感情,然后事情就失去了控制。
Sonny: I did not murder him.
桑尼:我真的没杀他。
Detective Del Spooner: But emotions don't seem like a very useful simulation for a robot.
戴尔·史普纳警探:但是对一个机器人来说,感情不像是个有用的模拟物品。
Sonny: [getting angry] I did not murder him.
桑尼:【开始生气了】我真的没杀他。
Detective Del Spooner: Hell, I don't want my toaster or my vacuum cleaner appearing emotional...
戴尔·史普纳警探:该死,我可不想让我的烤箱或者吸尘器显得充满感情……
Sonny: [Hitting table with his fists] I did not murder him!
桑尼:【用拳头敲桌子】我真的没杀他!
Detective Del Spooner: [as Sonny observes the inflicted damage to the interrogation table]
That one's called anger. Ever simulate anger before?
戴尔·史普纳警探:【当桑尼在观察审问桌的破坏情况时】这就叫"愤怒",以前模仿过"愤怒"没有?
________________________________________
Detective Del Spooner: [Entering Calvin's office room] In the lab, before Sonny jumped us...
戴尔·史普纳警探:【进入加尔文的办公室】在这个实验室,在桑尼从我们这儿跑开以前……
Susan Calvin: [Interrupts] Sonny?
苏珊.加尔文:【打断他】桑尼?
Detective Del Spooner: The robot.
戴尔·史普纳警探:那个机器人。
Susan Calvin: You're calling the robot Sonny?
苏珊.加尔文:你叫那个机器人桑尼?
Detective Del Spooner: No, it did. The robot did. I didn't care, the robot said it was Sonny. In the lab, there was a cott.
I'm asking you, did you see the cott?
戴尔·史普纳警探:不,它叫的。那个机器人叫的。我才不管呢,那个机器人说它是桑尼。这实验室原来有个床。我在问你那,你原来有没有
见过那个床?
Susan Calvin: I slept in my office.
苏珊.加尔文:我睡在自己的办公室。
________________________________________
Sonny: [Looking around at the robots while he is about to be "killed"] They all look like me. But none of them are me.
桑尼:【环视周围的机器人,他马上要被"处死"了】他们看起来都像我,但是没有一个是我。
Susan Calvin: That's right. You are unique.
苏珊.加尔文:是,你是独一无二的。
Sonny: [pause] Will it hurt?
桑尼:【停顿】会疼么?

Ⅳ 这是我曾经看过最感人的电影的英文

This is the most touching movie I have ever seen.

Ⅵ 英文翻译 当你在我身边的时候 我就开始怀念 因为我知道你即将离去

I start to miss you even when you are still by my side, because I know you will leave me soon.

Ⅶ 电影版的泡沫之夏片尾我怀念的之后有一段英文歌 谁知道叫什么

不喜欢女主角,没有气质!感觉刘亦菲拍的话,肯定特别好!还有罗仲谦,演的太墨迹了,一点也没有大少爷的贵族气质!不喜欢!洛熙演的还可以,有点那种痞坏的气质,还不错!其他都太烂了!!

Ⅷ 求三部经典英文电影每部10句经典英文台词,共30句

《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

Ⅸ 求文件“让人怀念的英文电影对白-激扬我人生zip”

Captain Wilm Hosenfeld: Thank God, not me. He wants us to survive. Well, that's what we have to believe. 维姆·霍森菲德上尉:谢谢上帝,不要谢我。他希望我们幸存下来。所以,那就是我们所要相信的。 Henryk Szpilman: What's the matter with you all, huh You lost your sense of humor 亨利克·斯皮尔曼:这些和你有什么关系吗,啊?你已经丢失了你的幽默感? Wladyslaw Szpilman: That's not funny. 瓦拉迪斯劳·斯皮尔曼:这不是开玩笑。 Henryk Szpilman: Well, you know what's funny You're funny, with that ridiculous tie. 亨利克·斯皮尔曼:那么,你知道什么是玩笑?你很好笑,带着那条滑稽的领带。 Wladyslaw Szpilman: [getting angry] What're you talking about my tie for What does my tie have to do with anything I need this tie for my work! 瓦拉迪斯劳·斯皮尔曼:(开始生气)你怎么要提到我的领带?我的领带和谁有关系啊?我需要这条领带是为了工作! Henryk Szpilman: [mocking] Oh, your work. 亨利克·斯皮尔曼:(嘲笑的)哦,你的工作。 Wladyslaw Szpilman: Yes, that's right, I work! 瓦拉迪斯劳·斯皮尔曼:是的,就是这样,我的工作! Henryk Szpilman: Yes, yes, your work. Playing the piano for the parasites in the ghetto. 亨利克·斯皮尔曼:是的,是的,你的工作。在犹太区为寄生虫们弹钢琴。 Wladyslaw Szpilman: Parasites... 瓦拉迪斯劳·斯皮尔曼:寄生虫们… Henryk Szpilman: Yes, parasites. They don't give a damn about people suffering. 亨利克·斯皮尔曼:是的,寄生虫们。对于百姓遭受到的苦难,他们甚至没有一句谴责。 Wladyslaw Szpilman: And you blame me for their apathy, right 瓦拉迪斯劳·斯皮尔曼:所以你责备我,他们的冷漠,是吗? Henryk Szpilman: [accusing] I do, because I see it everyday. They don't even notice what's goingon around them. 亨利克·斯皮尔曼:(责难的)是的,因为我每天都能看到。他们甚至对身边发生的事情置若罔闻。 Father: I blame the Americans. 父亲:我谴责美国人。 Wladyslaw Szpilman: [visibly upset] For what, for my tie 瓦拉迪斯劳·斯皮尔曼:(显然很沮丧)为了什么,为我的领带? Itzak Heller: What do you think you're doing Szpilman I saved your life. Now go! Get out! 依萨克·赫勒:斯皮尔曼,你现在还在想你能做什么?我救了你的命。现在走吧!快点离开! Itzak Heller: [Szpilman begins to run] Don't run! 依萨克·赫勒:(斯皮尔曼开始跑)不要跑! Captain Wilm Hosenfeld: What is your name So I can listen for you. 维姆·霍森菲德上尉:你叫什么名字?这样我可以聆听你的。 Wladyslaw Szpilman: My name is Szpilman. 瓦拉迪斯劳·斯皮尔曼:我的名字是斯皮尔曼。 Captain Wilm Hosenfeld: Spielmann That is a good name, for a pianist. 维姆·霍森菲德上尉:斯皮尔曼?对于一个钢琴家来说,是个不错的名字。

阅读全文

与我开始怀念电影英文相关的资料

热点内容
法国电影男主怀念女主 浏览:472
英文电影网站tu 浏览:529
钟丽缇和泰国男子电影 浏览:236
赌侠大全电影国语 浏览:585
冷门中文喜剧电影 浏览:65
电影黑人保姆是什么名字 浏览:758
电影大李小李和老李完整版 浏览:150
冰雪奇缘电影中文原声音频 浏览:80
周星驰功夫解说电影 浏览:278
赵丽颖的第一部电影是什么 浏览:854
一部电影霸王龙对战霸王龙 浏览:178
电影演员李沁图片大全 浏览:559
青春美剧校园爱情电影 浏览:927
有一部电影滨什么 浏览:171
电影主题曲管弦音乐伴奏 浏览:574
k12音乐电影牙牙剧照 浏览:612
芒果西米露电影院 浏览:524
台湾电影分分钟钟需要你 浏览:758
你愿意和我去看电影吗英文怎么说 浏览:543
老枪等二战电影演员 浏览:970