⑴ 电影希特勒名单的著名台词
《辛德勒的名单》荣获了第66届傲视卡最佳影片。电影讲述的辛德勒在第二次世界大战中,用自身的智慧、力量保护了近1200民犹太人。
在影片的初期辛德勒是个花花公子哥,有自己的工厂、有车、这样的男子在那个年代简直就是一个香饽饽,更何况还是个帅男人。原本想利用二战发一笔横财的他,目睹了犹太人被惨遭杀害良心觉醒。由此在自己的工厂雇佣犹太人,借此来保护这些犹太人。
我想《辛德勒的名单》之所以这么成功,除了影片传达出的人性,良知,还有在古难时期觉醒的真、善、美。无不在敲打着人心。下面就让我们一起来欣赏本篇的经典对白吧!看看是否触动了那颗沉睡的心。
——题记
1、Today is history.Today will be remembered.
——今天是历史时刻,今天将被永远纪念。
2、The list… is life.
——这份名单…就是生命。
3、An hour of life is still life.
——片刻的生命,终究是生命。
4、Oskar Schindler: Too many.
——奥斯卡·辛德勒:太多了。
5、Oskar Schindler: I didn't do enough!
——奥斯卡·辛德勒:我做得还不够!
6、Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
——伊萨克·斯特恩:你已经做得很多了。
7、Itzhak Stern: How many cigarettes have you smoked tonight?
——伊萨克·斯特恩:你昨晚抽了多少烟?
8、I just want to reach out to you, to touch your loneliness.
——我只是希望向你伸出双手,去触碰你的寂寞。
9、Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
——阿蒙·高斯:真相是,海伦,总是正确的答案。
10、There will be generations because of what you did.
——因为你的善行,生命才得以传承下去。
11、Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
——阿蒙·高斯:说实话,海伦,总是正确的答案。
12、Itzhak Stern: For every one you smoke, I smoke half.
——伊萨克·斯特恩:你抽的每一支烟,我就抽了一半。
13、Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
——伊萨克·斯特恩:奥斯卡,因为你已经有一千一百人活了下来。看看他们。
14、whoever saves one life ,saves the world entire .
——当你挽救了一条生命就等于挽救了全世界。
15、Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
——伊萨克·斯特恩:世世代代都会记得你的所作所为。
16、He would have given me two for it; at least one.He would have given me one, one more.
——他会愿意用两个人做交换 至少一个。他至少会再给我一个人,再多一个人。
17、Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person… and I didn't! And I… I didn't!
——奥斯卡·辛德勒:我可以多救一个人…我却没有!可是我…我没有!
18、The list is an absolute good ,the list is life ,All around its margins lies the gulf .
——这份名单代表着至善,这份名单就是生命,名单的外围是一片可怕的深渊!
19、Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
——奥斯卡·辛德勒:看着,你所需要做的事情就是告诉我,它对你来说,值多少钱。你看每一个人值多少?(短文学网 www.anwenxue.com)
20、Amon Goeth: No, no, no, No. What's one worth to you!
——阿蒙·高斯:不,不,不,不。你看每个人值多少!
21、Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
——伊萨克·斯特恩:世世代代都会记得你的所作所为。
22、Oskar Schindler: This pin. Two people. This is gold. Two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. One more person. A person, Stern. For this.
——奥斯卡·辛德勒:这个别针。两个人。这是金制的。两个更多的人。他可以在多给我两个人,至少有一个。一个更多的人。一个人。斯特恩。为了这个。
23、Oskar Schindler: This car. Goeth would have bought this car. Why did I keep the car? Ten people right there. Ten people. Ten more people.
——奥斯卡·辛德勒:这汽车。高斯可能会买下这辆车。我为什么要留下这辆车?十个人正在那儿。十个人。十个更多的人。
24、Oskar Schindler: If I'd made more money… I threw away so much money. You have no idea. If I'd just…
——奥斯卡·辛德勒:如果我能赚到更多的钱…我挥霍了太多的钱。你没有办法。如果我试试。
25、Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
——伊萨克·斯特恩:奥斯卡,因为你已经有一万一千人活了下来。看看他们。
26、Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just… I could have got more.
——奥斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我试试。我可以救出更多人。
27、What is the right? When a man committed a crime, the judge sentenced him to death. That's not right, it is called justice. And when a man committed the same crime, the emperor can sentence him to death, can not sentence him to death, so pardon him, that's right!
——什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。 这不叫权利,这叫正义。 而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑, 也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利!
28、This car, Goethe would have bought this car. Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one, one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn't, and I didn't ……
——这辆车,歌德应该会买。我为什么留这辆车,它能换十条命,十条命,多救十个人。这枚胸针,可以救两条命。这是黄金,可多救两个人,他会让我换两个,至少一个人,他会多个我一个人,多一个人,是一个人,斯滕,这个可以换一人的命。我本可多救一个人,可我没有,可我没有……
29、A man commits a crime, he should know better. We have him killed, and feel good about it. Or we kill him ourselves and we feel even better.That's not power, though. That's justice. It's different than power. Power is when we have every justification to kill, and we don't.
——对一个罪犯,如果我们杀了他,我们会感觉快乐;如果是我们亲手杀了他,就更有快感了。但那不是权力,那只是正义,它和权力并不一样。真正的权力是,我们有充足的理由去处死他,而我们却不去这样做。
30、Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
——阿蒙·高斯:他们在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道吗,犹太人。当你和他们很亲近地工作时,就像我,你这么想。他们有这样的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被这种病毒感染了。他们应该被同情,而不是惩罚。他们应该接受治疗因为这样才能像斑疹伤寒症一样真实。我一直是这么认为的。这和金钱有关系吗?嗯?
31、Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
——阿蒙·高斯:今天就是历史。今天将会被永远记住。很多年以后年轻人将会对今天充满好奇。今天就是历史并且你们就是其中的一部分。六百年前,当他们到处散播对黑死亡的谴责,所谓的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告诉犹太人他们应该到克拉科夫去。他们来了。他们带着财产来到这座城市。他们定居下来。他们掌握权利。他们在商业、科学、教育和艺术上兴盛起来。没有他们带来的东西就没有他们的繁荣。六个世纪以来,这儿是犹太人的克拉科夫。到今晚为止,这六百年将会是谣言。他们从来没有发生过。今天就是历史。
⑵ 《辛德勒的名单》的中英文简介
《辛德勒的名单》网络网盘免费在线观看
链接: https://pan..com/s/1YlClvYnUmE5Run6tfmVNVA
《辛德勒的名单》1939年9月,德军在两周内攻占了波兰,纳粹下令波兰全境的犹太人必须集中到指定的城市进行登记,每天有一万多名犹太人从乡村来到克拉科夫。在克拉科夫的犹太人推举了24名犹太人组成委员会帮助被集中到该城的犹太人解决住宿膳食,分配劳役和排解纷争等问题。
⑶ 辛德勒的名单中Amon Goeth的台词
Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
阿蒙·高斯:他们在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道吗,犹太人。当你和他们很亲近地工作时,就像我,你这么想。他们有这样的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被这种病毒感染了。他们应该被同情,而不是惩罚。他们应该接受治疗因为这样才能像斑疹伤寒症一样真实。我一直是这么认为的。这和金钱有关系吗?嗯?
Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:真相是,海伦,总是正确的答案。
Itzhak Stern: How many cigarettes have you smoked tonight?
伊萨克·斯特恩:你今晚抽了多少烟?
Oskar Schindler: Too many.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:太多了。
Itzhak Stern: For every one you smoke, I smoke half.
伊萨克·斯特恩:你抽的每一支烟,我就抽了一半。
Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
阿蒙·高斯:今天就是历史。今天将会被永远记住。很多年以后年轻人将会对今天充满好奇。今天就是历史并且你们就是其中的一部分。六百年前,当他们到处散播对黑死亡的谴责,所谓的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告诉犹太人他们应该到克拉科夫去。他们来了。他们带着财产来到这座城市。他们定居下来。他们掌握权利。他们在商业、科学、教育和艺术上兴盛起来。没有他们带来的东西就没有他们的繁荣。六个世纪以来,这儿是犹太人的克拉科夫。到今晚为止,这六百年将会是谣言。他们从来没有发生过。今天就是历史。
Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
奥斯卡·辛德勒:看着,你所需要做的事情就是告诉我,它对你来说,值多少钱。你看一个人值多少?
Amon Goeth: No, no, no, No. What's one worth to you!
阿蒙·高斯:不,不,不,不。你看每个人值多少!
Amon Goeth: I would like so much to reach out to you and touch you in your loneliness. What would it be like, I wonder? What would be wrong with that? I realize that you are not a person in the strictest sense of the word, but, um, maybe you're right about that too. Maybe what's wrong, it's not us, it's this... I mean, when they compare you to vermin, to rodents and to lice. I just, uh, you make a good point. You make a very good point. Is this the face of a rat? Are these the eyes of a rat? "Hath not a Jew eyes?" I feel for you Helen.
[leaning forward to kiss her]
Amon Goeth: No, I don't think so. You Jewish bitch, you nearly talked me into it, didn't you?
Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我试试。我可以救出更多人。
Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
伊萨克·斯特恩:奥斯卡,因为你已经有一千一百人活了下来。看看他们。
Oskar Schindler: If I'd made more money... I threw away so much money. You have no idea. If I'd just...
奥斯卡·辛德勒:如果我能赚到更多的钱…我挥霍了太多的钱。你不知道。如果我能试试……
Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊萨克·斯特恩:世世代代都会记得你的所作所为。
Oskar Schindler: I didn't do enough!
奥斯卡·辛德勒:我做得不够!
Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
伊萨克·斯特恩:你已经做得很多了。
[Schindler looks at his car] (辛德勒看着他的汽车)
Oskar Schindler: This car. Goeth would have bought this car. Why did I keep the car? Ten people right there. Ten people. Ten more people.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:这汽车。高斯可能会买下这辆车。我为什么要留下这辆车?它能换下十个人。十个人。十个更多的人。
[removing Nazi pin from lapel] (从翻领上摘下纳粹奖章)
Oskar Schindler: This pin. Two people. This is gold. Two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. One more person. A person, Stern. For this.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:这个别针。两个人。这是金制的。两个更多的人。他可以再多给我两个人,至少有一个。一个更多的人。一个人。斯特恩。为了这个。
[sobbing] (哽咽)
Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person... and I didn't! And I... I didn't!
奥斯卡·辛德勒:我可以多救一个人…我却没有!可是我…我没有!
什么是权力?一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。这不叫权力,这叫正义。而一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可判他死刑,也可以不判他死,于是赦免了他,这就叫权力!
⑷ 《在线悬赏》求五部英语电影台词(每部不少于五句)
1《泰坦尼克号》(《TITANIC》)
◎主 演 莱昂纳多•迪卡普里奥 Leonardo DiCaprio
[1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛. ]
[2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂) ]
[3.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实) ]
[4.All life is a game of luck.生活本来就全靠运气。]
[5.To make each day count.要让每一天都有所值]
2. 《勇敢的心》(《Brave Heart》)
主演:梅尔·吉布森 Mel Gibson
[1.你可以夺走我们的生命,但你永远也拿不走我们的自由!
(You can take our livers, but you’ll never take our freedom.)]
[2.你的心灵是自由的,用尽勇气去追随吧! Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it. ]
[3.我爱你,此情不渝.嫁给我! I love you. Always have. I want to marry you. ]
[4.土地,名誉,人民,力量,什么都没有!Lands, titles, men, power... nothing ]
[5.所有人被出卖,所有人失去信念 All men betray! All lose heart. ]
先给你 两部 剩下的我再找
⑸ <辛德勒的名单>里的10句有名台词,中英文。
Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
阿蒙·高斯:他们在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道吗,犹太人。当你和他们很亲近地工作时,就像我,你这么想。他们有这样的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被这种病毒感染了。他们应该被同情,而不是惩罚。他们应该接受治疗因为这样才能像斑疹伤寒症一样真实。我一直是这么认为的。这和金钱有关系吗?嗯?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:说实话,海伦,总是正确的答案。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Itzhak Stern: How many cigarettes have you smoked tonight?
伊萨克·斯特恩:你今晚抽了多少烟?
Oskar Schindler: Too many.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:太多了。
Itzhak Stern: For every one you smoke, I smoke half.
伊萨克·斯特恩:你抽的每一支烟,我就抽了一半。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
阿蒙·高斯:今天是历史性的一天,今天将会被永远记住。很多年以后,年轻人将会用崇敬和好奇来询问今天发生的一切。今天是历史性的一天、并且你们就是其中的一部分。六百年前,欧洲黑死病流行,犹太人被指是病源,当时的波兰国王卡西米(Casimir the Great)大帝允许犹太人来到克拉科夫。于是,他们就来了,举家迁到这座城市,并在这里定居和发展起来。在商业、科学、教育和艺术等等领域都取得了非凡的成就,没有他们——犹太人,也就没有克拉科夫的繁荣。六百年以来,犹太人占据着克拉科夫!!然而这一切,会在今天夜里成为谣言并终结,就像从未发生过。所以,今天是历史性的一天!
——摘自阿蒙在1943年屠杀克拉科夫犹太人群体前、对士兵的动员演讲。
⑹ "救一个人即救全世界"是哪部电影的经典台词
"救一个人即救全世界"是电影《辛德勒的名单》的经典台词。
电影开始的时候,有这句话,英文原文是:The one who saves one life saves the world entire,即:救一个人即救全世界。
电影主要内容:
电影《辛德勒名单》主要展现了德国企业家奥斯卡·辛德勒(Oskar Schindler)与其夫人埃米莉·辛德勒,在第二次世界大战期间倾家荡产,保护了1200余名犹太人免遭法西斯杀害的真实历史事件。
(6)辛德勒的名单电影英文剧本扩展阅读
《辛德勒的名单》(Schindler's List)根据澳大利亚小说家托马斯·肯尼利所著的《辛德勒名单》改编而成。是1993年由史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格导演的一部电影。
获奖记录:
2004年,美国国家电影保护局,国家影片登记,《辛德勒的名单》,获奖。
1995年,第20届法国恺撒奖,最佳电影,《辛德勒的名单》,获奖。
1994年,第51届金球奖,最佳电影(剧情类),《辛德勒的名单》,获奖。
1994年,第47届英国学院奖,最佳电影,《辛德勒的名单》,获奖。
1994年,美国影评人协会奖,特别致意奖,《辛德勒的名单》,获奖。
1993年,纽约影评人协会奖,最佳影片,《辛德勒的名单》,获奖。
1993年,落杉矶影评人协会奖,最佳电影,《辛德勒的名单》,获奖。
1993年,国家评论协会奖(美),最佳影片,《辛德勒的名单》,获奖。
⑺ 英语电影对话里的,十句经典台词简单易懂!
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously.So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
⑻ 电影剧本《辛德勒的名单》真实地再现了德国企业家奥斯卡·辛德勒在第二次世界大战期间保护1100余名犹太人
在青山上俯瞰瀑布,我总会触及到生活中那份清明纯澈的美好;在晨曦中眺望日出,我总会感受到生活中那份无以言表的喜悦。
⑼ 求“辛德勒的名单”的英文剧本
我不信你一点儿时间都没有。 ⑽ 辛德勒的名单英语
剧情?还是整本书 与辛德勒的名单电影英文剧本相关的资料
热点内容
战争二战电影大全美国
浏览:630
电影票房三倍回本就是赚了
浏览:571
难为情中文电影
浏览:202
电影江湖学院1演员表
浏览:313
周星驰有哪一些电影
浏览:269
丈夫变异成怪物的电影叫什么
浏览:433
电影莲花完整版
浏览:763
世界名车大电影
浏览:499
快播在线电影人成网站
浏览:162
电影宁静结局解析
浏览:464
周星驰电影国语经典歌曲
浏览:735
法国电影老女人和一年轻男子
浏览:593
奶妈电影名字
浏览:316
奥特六兄弟与迪迦大电影
浏览:12
时尚动感电影院
浏览:689
日本宫廷爱情电影
浏览:156
哪吒重生电影的观后感
浏览:307
宝贝老板电影免费线看英语
浏览:221
九连真人电影名字
浏览:340
林正英带俩徒弟吃饭的电影叫什么
浏览:449
|