⑴ 跪求、欧美电影的经典英文表达、
《罗马假日》(Roman Holiday)
某国王室的安妮公主作为王位继承人将出访欧洲的各大城市,消息传出,引起了极大的轰动。欧洲之行的最后一站是罗马,安妮公主很想尽情地饱览一下她的优美风光,可侍从们以公主身份高贵、不宜在黎民百姓面前抛头露面为由拒绝了,并给她注射了镇静剂,公主假装睡着了,待侍从们出去后,她偷偷越窗溜了出来。然而没逛多久,医生给她注射的镇静剂就发生了效力,她在广场附近喷水池边的一条长椅上迷迷糊糊地睡着了。 这时,美国新闻社的穷记者乔·布莱德里恰好经过这里,以为这是一个在狂欢中被灌醉的少女,就租了一辆出租车想把她送回家,可是公主睡得特别沉,怎么也叫不醒,无奈,乔只好把她带回了自己的住所。 第二天,报纸上的特别公告使乔意识到他带回的少女就是安妮公主,于是他欣喜若狂,打算写一篇关于公主内幕的独家报道。公主醒后发现了陌生的乔,乔连忙解释,公主才安心了。她向乔借了一些钱,然后告别了他,又到罗马大街上闲逛了。 乔连忙给他的摄影师朋友欧文打电话,同时跟踪公主,在花园广场上佯装和她偶遇,便自告奋勇地要为公主做导游,骑着摩托车带着她游览罗马城……
公主的失踪引起了人们的惊慌,国王秘密派出了许多便衣四处寻找公主的下落。乔带领公主来到水上舞厅参加舞会时被便衣警察发现了,他们请公主和他们回去,而公主坚决不肯,警察们要强行绑架她回去,乔和欧文同他们厮打起来,而任性调皮的公主也大打出手,十分开心。趁着混乱,乔带着公主逃之夭夭…… 一天过去了,公主终于要回宫了,可此时她和乔发现彼此间擦出了爱的火花,坠入了情网。怎奈公主毕竟是公主,平民终究是平民,两人只能依依惜别。乔抛弃功成名就之良机,将照片送予公主留念,在深情的四目对望中,公主轻轻地对乔说了声再见……
http://ke..com/view/17623.htm?fr=ala0_1_1
人鬼情未了
剧情介绍
山姆渐渐地学会了如何使用力量。他常常游荡于莫莉的周围,时刻保护着她,但却无法交流。为了制止卡尔,他找到了一位能与幽灵沟通的灵媒奥塔,并通过她与莫莉取得联系。起初莫莉并不相信。但事实终于使她感受到了山姆的存在。然而深深相爱的两个人却无法直接接触和交流。为了保护莫莉,惩罚凶手,山姆对卡尔展开了报复。他取出了被卡尔窃取的巨款,并且使卡尔的几个手下遭到了报应。气急败坏的卡尔想要伤害莫莉。幸亏奥塔和山姆及时赶到。面对充满了仇恨的幽灵,卡尔终于自取灭亡。完成了心愿的山姆终即将前往天堂。在消失之前,莫莉终于见到了显出身形的山姆。两人的告别之吻使人不禁潸然泪下。
http://ke..com/view/77847.htm?fr=ala0_1_1
闻香识女人
年轻的学生查理(克里斯奥唐纳饰)无意间目睹了几个学生准备戏弄校长的过程,校长让他说出恶作剧的主谋,否则将予以处罚。查理带着烦恼来到退伍军人史法兰中校(埃尔·帕西诺饰)家中做周末兼职。中校曾经是林登·贝恩斯·约翰逊总统的幕僚,经历过战争和许多挫折,在一次意外事故中双眼被炸瞎。他整天在家里无所事事,失去了生活下去的勇气和信心。他准备用尽最后的精力享受一次美好的生活。他带着查理出游、吃佳肴、开飞车、跳探戈、住豪华酒店……然后想就此结束自己的生命。 查理竭力阻止了中校的自杀行为,从此他们之间萌生如父子般的感情。史法兰也找回了生活下去的勇气和力量。影片最后史法兰在学校礼堂激昂演说,挽救了查理的前途,讽刺了学校的伪善。二人在互相鼓舞中得到重生。 长期的失明生活使得史法兰中校对听觉和嗅觉异常敏感,甚至能靠闻对方的香水味道识别其身高、发色乃至眼睛的颜色。其实这都源于他对生活的深刻理解和感悟。
电影版《简·爱》
内容简介:女主人公简·爱从小失去父母,寄养在舅母家里,虽然百般努力,但仍然难以讨得舅母的喜欢。后来,她被送进慈善学校,在极其恶劣的条件下坚持学习。慈善学校毕业后,简·爱鼓起勇气迎接新生活,应聘到桑菲尔德庄园当家庭教师。就在她获得爱情的时候,一桩隐瞒了15年的秘密使婚礼成为泡影……
http://ke..com/view/45679.htm?fromenter=%BC%F2.%B0%AE&fr=ala0_1_1#3_1
《蝴蝶梦引》原名《吕蓓卡》
剧情简介
影片从梦中的女主人公---第一人称的'我'回忆往事开始。夜里,我又梦回曼陀丽。面对这堆被焚的中世纪建筑废墟,我又想起很多过去…… 那是从法国开始的。做为'陪伴'的我随范霍夫太太来到蒙特卡洛。 一天,在海边我看到一个在陡崖边徘徊的男子。我以为他要投海,就叫出了声。他向我投来愤怒的一瞥。我知道我想错了,他可真是一个怪人。 很巧,他竟同我们住在同一个饭店里。从范霍夫太太那里,我知道他是著名的曼陀丽庄园的主人德温特先生。他的妻子——美丽的吕蓓卡去年划船淹死了。也许这就是他这样怪的原因吧。 因为感冒,范霍夫太太又请了一位护士。我自由了,同德温特先生见面也就多了。我们共进午餐,一起散步、跳舞。我告诉他我的一切,他却淡淡地提起他的曼陀丽……多次的见面,多次的交谈,我们彼此吸引着。爱就这样萌发了! 可是,范霍夫太太却要赶着去参加女儿的订婚仪式。我立刻去找德温特。 当我告诉他我是来告别的时候,他久久地望着我,向我求婚。就在我不知所措之中,我们离开了法国,作为德温特夫人回到曼德利庄园。 一进庄园,我好像处处看见吕蓓卡的身影。无论是屋里的摆设还是家具上,都留下了'吕蓓卡'的名字。 管家丹佛斯太太又是那样令人厌恶。冰冷的脸,冷酷的心,对于吕蓓卡她有一种可怕的崇敬,她每天整理吕蓓卡的房间,布置得和其生前一样。似乎我在她眼里只是一只丑小鸭,而吕蓓卡却是天鹅。这事刺伤了我,使我惶惑。 德温特却又好像不愿提起吕蓓卡,也许是他不愿引起内心的怀念。我不愿德温特难过,也就不问。一天,无意间我找到了吕蓓卡海边的小屋,他让我别去,我问为什么。他竟粗暴地回答:'我痛恨那个地方。' 从管帐的弗兰克先生那里,我知道了那小屋是吕蓓卡常去的地方,去年她被淹死了,德温特难过地把尸体认领回来。我决定用爱来帮助丈夫从不幸中摆脱出来。 为了使德温特高兴,我决定举行一次盛大的化妆舞会。当我正为出席舞会的礼服发愁时,丹佛斯太太建议我用走廊上一幅画像中少妇所穿礼服的样式。当我身着礼服出现在客人们面前,大家失声叫道“吕蓓卡!”德温特以及他的姐姐惊呆了,他双手捂着脸呵斥道:“快把这套衣服给我换掉。”我痛不欲生地跑回屋里。 就在我丧魂落魄的时候,外面突然升起了两颗信号弹。原来潜水员在海底发现了一条沉船,上面有一具女尸,有人认出那是吕蓓卡的小船。 第二天,德温特不见了。我到处找,终于在海边木屋里找到了他。我为昨天的事向他道歉,他却痛苦地说:“晚了……太晚了。”然后他告诉我:吕蓓卡虽然美丽,却放荡成性,生活淫乱,勾引过许多男人,还跟表哥费尔发生过关系。结婚4天,他知道了吕蓓卡的一切,却又为了家族的荣誉、为了年轻人的面子,表面上保持这种所谓的夫妻关系。一次德温特终于无法容忍她在小屋里同费弗尔幽会,到小屋里找她。她一个人在那儿,告诉他她已经怀孕;还挑衅地问他是不是为这个孩子要杀了她。德温特大怒,正要打她,她却被绊了一下,一头倒了下去,死了。于是德温特把尸体放在小木船上,将它沉入海底,又冒认了后来出现的一具女尸。 真相大白了,我们的心相通了。 法庭上吕蓓卡的表哥费弗尔一定要置德温特于死地为决。决定要去找吕蓓卡的医生贝克大夫,以证实德温特是为了吕蓓卡怀了别人的孩子而杀了她。 警长和德温特等人来到贝克大夫那里,证实了吕蓓卡是得了晚期的癌症而最后一次来看病的。费弗尔失败了。 当我们快活地赶回家时,只见一片大火。丹佛斯太太发疯了,放起火来,她不愿看到她的偶像就这样失败了。 在大火前,我和德温特拥抱在一起……
http://ke..com/view/162814.htm?fr=ala0_1_1
这以上是经典影片,很详细介绍的网址
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/> 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地
⑵ 英语电影地道语
电影我看得也还多,不过没仔细研究过台词。美剧我看得最多,最爱去研究评测里面的台词。来自gossip girl
1. I love you , always have, always will. 我爱你,以前是,以后也是。(就是说我永远不会变心)
2. you can talk me into anything. 现在叫我做什么我都愿意
3.as they say, in fashion, one minute you are in, the next you are out. 花无百日红
4.we are family, what you did do is what we did do. 我们是亲人,你做的就是我们做的。
5. we don't judge. we are the non-judging breakfast club. 我们不会评价你的为人。
⑶ 两部电影里面的20个英文口语句型
㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6. You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8. It made me look like a ck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10. I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
求采纳
⑷ 电影里的英语日常生活用语
1. It's not like that. 不是那样的。
It's not like that.这句话是用来辟谣的。当别人误会了一件事的来龙去脉,你就可以跟他说It's not like that.“不是那样的。”当然随着语气及情境的不同,It's not like that.这句话也有可能是你用来硬拗的藉口。
2. There is nothing good playing. 没好电影可看。
这里的There's nothing good playing.是接着问句而来的,指的是“没有好电影可看。”同样的,若是电视上没有好节目可看,你就可以说There's nothing good on TV.
3. I've gotten carried away. 我扯太远了。
get carried away字面上的意思是“被带走了”,那么被带走的是什么呢?就是心思。当你或是他人说话的时候离了题,偏离主旨扯远了。你就可以用上这个表达法I've / You've gotten carried away.
4. Good thing... 还好,幸好…
在美语当中若要表达中文里“还好,幸好…”的语气,你就可以用Good thing...做开头。这个句型非常简单又好用,你只要在Good thing后面加上完整的句子就可以。
5. I don't believe you're bringing this up. 你现在提这件事真是岂有此理。
bring something up是指“提到(某件事)”。当然情况会有正反两面。你若没想到对方会提起这件事讨骂,你可以说I don't believe you're bringing this up.而反过来说,若你很高兴对方主动提起了一件事,你也可以用这个片语自然说出I am glad you are bringing this up.
6. spy on... 跟监(某人)
spy这个字就是“间谍”。当动词用的意思自然就是“做间谍做的事”,也就是“监视,跟踪”之意。当你要去监视跟踪某人,美语中就说成spy on someone。
7. There's no other way of saying it.没有别种说法。
有时候不管你再怎么转、再怎么拗,也没有办法更婉转或是避开一些绝对会出现的字,这时候你就可以用上There's no other way of saying it.这句话,来表达自己避无可避的为难,因为“没有别种说法。”
8. That will not always be the case. 情况不会永远是这样。
case这个字有“情况”的意思,That will be the case.就是指“情况就会是这样了。”
但是你若觉得现在的情况只会是暂时,不会长久,你就可以反过来说That will not always be the case.“情况不会永远是这样。”
9. She is coming on to you. 她对你有意思。
She is coming on to you.这句话是用在两性的关系上,意思是“她对你投怀送抱。”也就是形容某人对某人有意思的情况,这个句型男女两性都适用;同样的情况,你也可以说She is making a pass at you.“她对你眉来眼去的。”这两种说法都很生动,而且最棒的是没有新单字,赞!
10. I was being polite.我这是在说客气话。 polite这个字,我们在学校学的意思是“有礼貌的”。当然你若要说一个人有礼貌,你可以说He is polite.或是He has good manners.不过I was being polite.这句话是指“我这是在说客气话。”使用的情境比较趋近于客套而不伤和气的出发点,与“做作”artificial (a.)又不一样了。
11. stand someone up 放(某人)鸽子
stand someone up这个词组,大家若是第一次看到,想必多半是满头雾水,怎么单字全都认识,意思却完全猜不出来。其实stand someone up的意思就是“放(某人)鸽子”,这么简单又实用的句子,可得赶快记起来。
12. So that explains it. 原来如此。
有时候事情的来龙去脉浑沌不清,让人摸不着头脑,若是突然曙光一现,让你豁然开朗,这会儿你就可以用上这句话So that explains it / everything.“这就都说得通了。”
13. I feel the same way. 我有同感。
当他人说出了你的感觉,你再同意也不过的时候,你就可以用上这句话I feel the same way.“我有同感。”这句话不但可以让你避免把同样的话再讲一次,帮你省了不少口水,还可以让对方觉得自己的意见被尊重呢。I feel the same way.赶快记起来。
14. Is there someone else?你是不是有了新欢?
Is there someone else?这句话字面上是指“有其它人吗?”不过Is there someone else?这句话在使用上,问的那个“其它人”一定是感情上的“新欢,新对象”,所以若是情侣或是夫妻之间有人说了这句Is there someone else?“你是不是有了新欢?”这可就不太妙了。
15. I can't help myself. 我情不自禁。
我无法控制自己。I can't help myself.这句话可不是“我帮不了自己。”(赶快消除记忆),其实 I can't help myself. 这句话的意思是“我情不自禁。”指的是对自己的无能为力。I can't help... 这个句型很好用,若是你遇到一个情况,想要说“我不禁纳闷了起来。”在美语中你就可以直接说: I can't help but wonder.
16. come hell or high water
这个短语的使用时机是当你要去执行一项任务或是做一件事之际,只许成功不许失败的决心。就犹如中文的“就算天崩地裂…”,比喻不论发生什么状况都要去完成使命。可以用在句首当作一句话的开头,或是放在句尾补述。
17. have something in common
have something in common是指“彼此有着共通点”,可能是嗜好,也可能是观念。若你和某人完全不对盘,丝毫没有共通点,你就可以说We have nothing in common.
18. What have you got to lose?
What have you got to lose?这句话当中的lose是指“失去”的意思,当有人犹豫不决,始终做不了决定,你就可以用这句话What have you got to lose? “你有啥好损失的?”,来增强对方破釜沈舟的决心。
19. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.
这句话是用来安慰他人的,当有人对于自己太过苛责,给予自己让人喘不过气来的压力,你就可以跟对方说这句话You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.“你不该这么苛责自己的。”让对方好过一些。
20. Don't get me started on it.
这句话是指“别让我打开话匣子”,意思是你对于某一件事或是一个主题,有很多的意见,要是让你开了话头,可能就要听你连说个七天七夜,没完没了。Don't get me started on it.这句话是用来表达你对一件事情牢骚满腹的心情。
21. When you get down to it
get down to...是指“追究出最根底的原因”,也就是把层层的原因摊开,在抽丝剥茧之后所得到最精确最原本的那个答案。
22. let someone off
let someone off是指“放某人一马”,也就是let someone off the hook,就如同你在钓鱼,鱼儿上了“钩”hook,而你把它放掉let it off the hook“放它一马”。
23. I don't know what came over me.
这句话的使用时机是,当你觉得自己方才或是回想当时的举动反应,跟平常的自己判若两人,等自己回过味来,才觉得有所不妥,犹如中文里的“我不知道自己是哪根筋不对”。
24. I think you're thinking of someone else.
这句话的使用时机是若谁认错人,或是记错人的时候,你就可以跟对方说I think you're thinking of someone else.“我觉得你是想到别人去了。”
25. This is not how it looks.
这句话是用来辟谣的,当有些事情看起来让人误会,而实情却不是表面那般,你就可以用上这句话This is not how it looks.“事情不是表面看来的这样”,以说服他人不要只凭他们所看到的片面,骤下结论。
26. pass oneself off as...
pass oneself off as...的意思就是“某人蒙混成……以过关”,好比小孩装成大人去看限制级电影,这可能是服装的不同,或是整体打扮的乔装,甚至还包括语调口音的不同。
27. be out of someone's league
league是指“联盟”,好比美国职棒的“大联盟”就是Major League。A be out of B's league.这句话的意思就是A的层级、能耐或是地位……都比B高出许多,非B所能及。若是使用在男女关系上,就是指“B配不上A”,若是使用在一般分胜负的情况,就是指“B比不上A”。
28. talk back
talk back字面的意思是“说回去”,也就是“回嘴,顶嘴”的意思。用在句子里,你可以说Don't talk back to your parents.“别跟父母顶嘴”。或是简洁地说Don't talk back.“不许顶嘴”。
29. spare no effort
spare的意思是“省却,省下”,effort是“努力”,spare no effort就是指“不惜血本,不计代价”,也就是你下定决心,就算用尽一切资源,也要达成某一个目标。
30. Would you cut it out, already?
cut it out是指“住嘴,住手”的意思,Would you cut it out, already?这句话当中的already,暗示着说话者的极度不耐烦,整句话的意思就犹如中文里的“你到底是有完没完?”
⑸ 跪求三部英文电影中的日常生活用语!
<<Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone>>
It is not really good-bye after all.
I want everything to be perfect.
I am warning you now, boy .Any funny business any at all. And you won’t have any meals for a week.
Sorry about him He just doesn’t understand what is like .Lying that day after day .Watching people press rockily faces on you
There is no such thing as magic.
I can’t be a wizard you mean, I am just Harry.
I wonder when I have been seeing you, Mr. Potter. Since it was just yesterday your mother and father were buying their first ones.
I remember every wand I’ve ever sold, Mr. Potter. It so happens that the phoenix whose tail feather is in your wand, gave another feather. Just one other It’s curious indeed that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar.
And who owned that one? We do not speak his name The one chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter.
It was not always clear why, but I think it is clear we can expect great things from you.
After all he must not be named.
<<公主日记1>>
My expectation in life is to be invisible and I am good at it.我只想隐身于人群中,而且这一点我很在行。
I am still waiting for formal body parts to arrive. 我正在长身体。
Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment than something else is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever but the cautious did not live at all. From now on ,you will be traveling the road, between who you think you are and who you can be .
Can you see me walking one step behind someone for the rest of my life? With rules and regulations ,I was scared.
Living with a mother who lied to me for 15 years scares me.
You are so luck; you don’t know who your parents are.
Yesterday did not go well.
Excuse me; I don’t have a family with either one of you because you ignored me for 15years,
and you lied to me, family don’t do stuff like that.
The promise of tomorrow hung in the air.
This is not my day.
You being a princess is kind of miracle.
Wanting to rock the world but having zip power like me.
What is so “Wow” ?Wow is having the power to affect change, make people listen.
Be strong and face what you are afraid of
I pass it on to you as my father passed it on to me.
I will keep this safe.
Why would I joke something about that?
You are royal by blood.
It costs to be cool
I will do some labor free.
You just put me in the position of choosing between making the work payment and taking care of the sick child。你把我置于既要赚钱,又要照顾生病的孩子两难的境地。
Don’t get smart with me.别和我耍花样
The less things they know,the better.他们知道得越少越好。
Your words are worthless to him。你的话对他来说是毫无价值的。
Living room is clear。客厅里没人。
TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去
⑹ 英文电影《放牛班的春天》中10句口语表达
You can't say, there are things worth trying.
你不能说,有些事情值得一试。
Never give up, always have hope in front waiting for.
永不放弃,总有希望在前面等待。
At that moment, I feel every inch of skin with joy and optimism, I want to say to the world, but who can hear?
在那一刻,我感觉每一寸皮肤用欢乐和乐观,我想对这个世界说,但谁能听到吗?
No one know of my existence, the great artist the mirror to see their true: my name is clement Matthew, failed musician, failed.
没有人知道我的存在,伟大的艺术家镜子看到自己真正的:我的名字叫克莱门特马太,失败的音乐家,失败了。
Every heart need love, need to be gentle, generous, need to understand.
每颗心需要爱,需要温柔,大方,需要理解。
Every heart need love, need to be gentle, generous, need to understand.
每一颗心都需要爱,需要温柔,需要宽容,需要理解。
Every child comes from the pure innocence of place, never should be the very cherish the treasure.每一个孩子都来自纯净无邪的地方,永远都应该是人间万分疼惜的珍宝。
⑺ 跪求100句地道美式英语句子,分别来自10部英语电影,每部10句,要求有电影名及句子的中英文双意,帮帮忙!
《Titanic 泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
3.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
4.Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you...
赢到船票,坐上这艘船…是我一生最美好的事。它让我能跟你相逢。
5.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen,or who I’m going to meet,where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
7.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
8.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
9.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
10.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
11.You jump, I jump.
你跳,我就跟着你跳
《Twilight 暮光之城》
1. I've never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
我过去从未过多考虑过我将来会如何死去,但死 在我爱的人怀里倒是一个不错的选择。
2. I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t wanna be.
我只是说如果我们不是朋友会好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。
3. - I don’t have th strength to stay away from you anymore.
我再也无法控制自己远离 你了。
- Then don’t.
那就不要。
4. I am only afraid of losing you. I feel you’re gonna disappear.
我唯一害怕的 事情就是失去你,我感觉你就要消失了。
5. I was unconditionally and irrevacobly in love with him.
我不顾一切地爱上了他。
6. Bella, you’re my life now.
贝拉,现在你就是我的生命。
7. I just couldn’t live in a world where you don’t exist.
没有你的世界,我活着也没有意 义。
8. Leaving you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in 100 years.
离开你是我在 这一百年中所做过的最艰难的事。
9. I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
10. Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
爱德华: 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……
贝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
爱德华:多霸道而变态的狮子啊。
《Roman Holiday 罗马假日》
1. I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.
我不知道该如何说再见。我不能想出说什么。
2. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不是吗?
3. Princess Ann: At midnight, I'll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.
安娜公主:在午夜,我会变出一个南瓜并且穿着我的水晶鞋乘车离开。
4. Joe Bradley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale.
乔•布拉德雷:并且那将是仙女故事的结尾。
5. Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes.
乔•布拉德雷:你应该一直穿着我的衣服。
Princess Ann: It seems I do.
安娜公主:看起来我就是这么做的。
6. Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?
记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢?
7. Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.
安娜公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信两国人民之间的友谊。
8. Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
乔•布拉德雷:我仅代表我自己…我们通讯社认为:公主殿下您的信心是有理由的。
9. Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
另一个记者:访问的城市当中,殿下最喜欢哪一个呢?
10. Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
安娜公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。
《The Godfather 教父》
1.Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敌人,否则你将做出错误的判断。
2.Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.
不要让任何人知道你在想什么。
3.You make the choice, and this is your price.
你做出了这个决定,这是你的代价。
4.Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .
我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪恶,只是为了保护我的家人和我的朋友。
5.I don’t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.
我不关心你的所作所为是正确的还是错误的,我只是要你知道,只有我有权利作出决定,因为我是教父,唯有我的死亡能否定它。
6.I will never do anything guilty.
我永远不会做让自己内疚的事情。
7.Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.
你经常跟家人呆在一起吗?不错。因为不经常与家人呆在一起的男人,永远也成不了真正的男人!
8.I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。
9.I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.
我费了一生的精力,试图不让自己变得十分粗心。女人和小孩子们可以很粗心,但男人不能。
10.Behind every great fortune,there is a crime .
巨大财富的背后,都隐藏着罪恶。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你 忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但 某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜 意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁, 所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么 办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
5. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
6. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
7. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
8. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
9. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
10. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表 你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对 待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直 到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎 样,明天又是全新的一天。
《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救赎》
1.Get busy living ,get busy dying岌岌余生,岌岌于死
2.terrible thing ,to live in fear.生活在恐惧中是很可怕的.
3.all I want is to be back where things make sense.where I won't have to be afraid all the time . 我只想回到能适合我的地方.令我不用再担心受怕的地方.
4.Hope is the good thing maybe the best things .and no good thing ever dies. 希望是好东西,也许是世间最好的东西.好的事情从不会逝去.
5.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚 强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能
6.“some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽 了!
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚 犯。希望让你重获自由
8.Hope is a dangerous thing .Hope can drive a man insane.希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。
9.Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate'em, then you get used to’em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.
瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对 它就习惯了。等相当的 时间过去后,你还会依赖它。
10.Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.
瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。
⑻ 英文原声电影摘录30句有用的口语
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing
ever dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
And dying in your beds many years from now.
年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
Would you be willing to trade?
你们!愿不愿意去换一个机会?
All the days from this day to that.
用这么多苟活的日子。
for one chance,just one chance.
仅有的一个机会。
to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到战场。
that they may take our lives.
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命。
but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!
We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我们最终都会死,问题在于怎么样死和为什么而死。 -- 威廉·华莱士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心灵是自由的,鼓起勇气随心飞翔! -- 马尔科姆·华莱士
"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·华莱士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons
are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 -- 威廉·华莱士
⑼ 求任何英文电影中的英文表达 50句
1、原文:“Bond,James Bond.”
出处:肖恩·康纳利,《诺博士》,1962
译文:“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”
2、原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.”
出处:亨弗莱·鲍嘉,《卡萨布兰卡》(Casablanca),1942
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”
3、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
译文:“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”
4、原文:“I'll be back.”
出处:阿诺·施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984
译文:“我就回来。”
5、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
6、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”
出处:汤姆·汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
7、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
8、原文:“Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.”
出处:克拉克·盖博Clark Gable,《乱世佳人》Gone with the Wind,1930
译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”
9、原文:“You talking'to me?”
出处:罗伯特·德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”
10、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”