导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 电影英文对话带人物

电影英文对话带人物

发布时间:2022-05-03 06:27:31

⑴ 找一段经典的英文电影对白 要两个人讲 三到四分钟的 在线等 谢啦

成为简奥斯丁
Importance may depend upon other matters 决定一个人地位的可能是
than Your Ladyship can conceive. 某些夫人想不到的因素

As to fortune, a young woman might depend upon herself.
至于财富 一个年轻女子 完全可以靠自己取得

An interesting notion, Miss Austen.
有趣的想法 奥斯汀小姐

Oblige me a walk along the river to enlarge upon the topic.
介意一起去河边走走吗 好好聊聊你的想法
Wisley? 韦斯利?
I am sorry if my conct has disappointed you, Mr Wisley.
很抱歉如果我所做的事 让你失望了 韦斯利先生

It seems you cannot bring yourself to marry without affection.
看来你无法和一个不爱的人结婚
Or even with it. 甚至是和相爱的人
I respect you for that 我尊重你的选择

and share your opinion. Neither can I. 也同意你的想法 因为我也做不到

I'd always hoped to win your love in time,
我总希望最终能赢得你的爱

but I am vain enough to want to be loved for myself rather than my money.
愚蠢的以为钱可以赢得你对我的爱
Do we part as friends? 我们还是朋友?
We do. 是的
- So, you will live... - By my pen. Yes.
那么你的生活得靠... 靠我的笔 没错

Will all your stories have happy endings?
你的故事都会有快乐的结局

My characters will have,
我故事里的人物

after a little bit of trouble, 在经历磨难之后

all that they desire. 会得到他们渴望的

The good do not always come to good ends.
好人未必有好报

It is a truth universally acknowledged.
这是个必须承认的事实

⑵ 推荐一些一分钟左右的英语电影里的对话

1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when
I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感
觉。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make
you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them
knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is
falling in love with your smile.纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知
是谁会爱上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be
the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their
time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't
mean they don't love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全
意地爱你。
考研俱乐部--考研英语语法全突破19
19
8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them
to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right
one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be
grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心
仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有
All for one, one for all. 人人为我,我为人人。―― [法] Dumas pé
re 大仲马
Other men live to eat, while I eat to live.
别人为食而生存,我为生存而食。―― Socrates 苏格拉底
Easy come, easy go. 易得者亦易失。―― Hazlitt 赫斯特
Love rules his kingdom without a sword.
爱,统治了他的王国,不用一枝利剑。―― Herbert 赫伯特
We soon believe what we desire.
我们欲望中的东西,我们很快就信以为真。―― Chaucer 乔叟
The darkest hour is that before the dawn. 黎明前的时分是最黑暗
的。―― Fuller 富勒
The longest day has an end. 最难过的日子也有尽头。―― Howell 贺
韦尔
Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.
20 考研俱乐部--考研英语语法全突破
20
生活而无目标,犹如航海之无指南针。―― J. Ruskin 鲁斯金
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
手中的一只鸟胜于林中的两只鸟。―― Heywood 希伍德
One swallow does not make a summer. 一燕不成夏。―― Taverner 泰
维纳
A man may lead a horse to the water, but he cannot make it drink.
一个人可以把马带到河边,但他不能令它饮水。―― Heywood 希伍德
One cannot eat one’s cake and have it.
一个人不能把他的糕饼吃掉之后还留在手上。―― Davies 戴维斯
Time is money. 时间就是金钱。―― Benjamin Franklin 富兰克林
Time and tide wait for no man. 时间不等人。―― Scott 斯科特
There is no rose without a thorn. 没有玫瑰花是不长刺的。―― Ray

Lookers-on see most of the game. 旁观者清。―― Smedley 斯密莱
Beggars cannot be choosers. 行乞者不得有选择。―― Heywood 希伍

First catch your hare. 首先必须捕获兔子,然后才能宰之。――
Thackeray 萨克雷
Victory won’t come to me unless I go to it.
胜利是不会向我走来的,我必须自己走向胜利。―― M. Moore 穆尔
A great man is always willing to be little.
伟大的人物总是愿意当小人物的。―― R. W. Emerson 爱默生
Cowards die many times before their deaths.
懦夫在未死之前,已身历多次死亡的恐怖了。―― Julius Caesar 凯撒
考研俱乐部--考研英语语法全突破21
21
Anything one man can imagine, other men can make real.
但凡人能想象到的事物,必定有人能将它实现。―― Jules Verne 凡尔

Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and
wise.
早睡早起使人健康、富裕又聪明。―― Benjamin Franklin 富兰克林
Life is just a series of trying to make up your mind.
生活只是由一系列下决心的努力所构成。―― T. Fuller 富勒
Goals determine what you are going to be.
目标决定你将成为为什么样的人。―― Julius Erving 欧文
All human wisdom is summed up in two words ?C wait and hope.
人类所有的智慧可以归结为两个词― 等待和希望。―― Alexandre Dumas P
ére 大仲马(法国作家)
It is not enough to be instrious, so are the ants. What are you
instrious for?
光勤劳是不够的,蚂蚁也是勤劳的。要看你为什么而勤劳。―― H. D.
Thoreau 梭罗
You have to believe in yourself. That’s the secret of success.
人必须相信自己,这是成功的秘诀。―― Charles Chaplin 卓别林
Nothing is more precious than independence and freedom.
没有什么比独立自由更可宝贵的了。―― [越南] Ho Chi Minh 胡志明
I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
我不缅怀过去的历史,而致力于未来的梦想。―― T. Jefferson 杰弗逊
(美国第3 任总统)
22 考研俱乐部--考研英语语法全突破
22
Money is round. It rolls away. 圆圆钱币,滚走容易。―― S. Aleichen
阿雷钦
We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from
it.
我们要尽可能为生活增加一些东西,而不是从中索取什么。―― William
Osler 奥斯勒
Life itself, without the assistance of colleges and universities,
is becoming an advanced institution of learning.
没有学院和大学的帮助,人生本身也正在变成一所高等学府。――
Thomas Alva Edison 爱迪生
Work while you work; Play while you play; This is the way; To be
cheerful and gay.
工作时工作, 玩乐是玩乐, 依此方法做, 轻松与欢乐。―― A. D.
Stoddart 斯道达特
《什锦菜》唱的是乔和伊芳结婚后将迁居密西西比河过上幸福的生活.
Goodbye,Joe, 和乔道别, he gotta go, 他必须离去, me oh my-oh, 我
的老天, He gotta go 他必须离去, pole the pirogue down the bayou. 驾
驶小船驶下密西西比河.
His Yvonne, 他的伊芳, the sweetest one, 是最甜的女孩, me oh my-oh,
我的老天. Son-of-a-gun, 哇, we'll have big fun on the bayou. 在密
西西比河我们会很快活.
Thibodaux, 提巴多, Fontaineaux, 芳坦诺, the place is buzzing, 这
地方充满欢乐的声音,
Kinfolk come to see Yvonne by the dozen. 成群的亲戚来看伊芳,
考研俱乐部--考研英语语法全突破23
23
Dressed in style, 打扮时髦, they go hog wild, 他们尽情享乐,
me oh my-oh. Son-of-a-gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou.
Jambalaya, 什锦菜, crawfish pie, 河虾派, fillet gumbo. 秋葵
加肉片,
For tonight I'm gonna see my cherami-o. 今晚我将和爱人相见. Pick
guitar, 拿起吉他,
fill fruit jar and be gay-o. 装满果篮. Son-of-a-gun, we'll have
big fun on the bayou.
Settle down far from town, 远离城镇定居, get him a pirogue, 为他
买一艘小船,
and he'll catch you all the fish in the bayou. 他会为你捕尽密西
西比河的鱼.
Swapped his mom to buy Yvonne what she need-o. 用他母亲去交换伊
芳需要的东西.
Son-of-a-gun,哇, we'll have big fun on the bayou.
藤田惠美-every breath you take
every breath you take 你的一颦一息你的每一次呼吸/
every move you make:你的每一个动作
every bond you break, 你的每一次食言你的一举一动/
every step you take 你的每一次食言你的一举一动
i'll be watching you 找都会看着你/
every single day不管哪一天
every word you say 不管你说什么/
every game you play, 不管你玩什么花样
every night you stay 每个你留下的夜晚
i'll be watching you 我都会看着你
oh, can't you see 喔难道你看不出来
you belong to me?how my poor heart aches你是属于我的吗我的心是如
此地刺痛
24 考研俱乐部--考研英语语法全突破
24
with every step you take,every move you make 全因为你的一举一动
你的每一个动作
every vow you break,every smile you fake, every claim you stake,
i'll be watching you 你的每一次食言你每一次佯装的笑颜你每一次虚伪的誓言
我都是看着你
since you've been gone ,i've been lost without a trace,自你离去
后我便迷失了自我
i dream at night,,i can only see your face 夜晚在睡梦中尽是你的脸孔
i look around,,but it's you i can't replace 我曾四处找寻却只有你无可取

i feel so cold,and i long for your embrance 我感到如此寒冷并渴望你的
拥抱
i keep crying baby, baby pleaseoh, can't you see
我只能一直哭泣恳求你宝贝喔难道你看不出来。you belong to me?how my
poor heart aches,with every step you take…. every claim you
stake,i'll be watching you
apologize ----timbaland
i'm holding on your rope,我紧握着你给的希望
got me ten feet off the ground 它让我双脚悬空
and i'm hearing what you say but i just can't make a sound
我能听到你说了什么,但是却无法给你回应.
you tell me that you need me 你对我说你需要我
then you go and cut me down, but wait 接着你离开并且让我的热情变淡
you tell me that you're sorry 但是我却等到了你对我说:"我对不起你"
didn't think i'd turn around, and say...你一定没有想到我会转身并且对你

it's too late to apologize, it's too late 现在道歉已经太迟了,太迟了
i said it's too late to apologize, it's too late 我说现在道歉已经太迟了,
太迟了
i'd take another chance, take a fall 另一个机会已经降临,承受这个打击
take a shot for you 为了你胡乱猜想
and i need you like a heart needs a beat 我需要你就像心脏需要跳动
but it's nothing new - yeah yeah 但是这也没有什么意义了!
i loved you with the fire red-我曾经爱你的热情如火
now it's turning blue, and you say...现在已经转淡
"sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you
你又说"对不起"让我想起天堂里的天使一般的你。
but i'm afraid...但是我怕了
考研俱乐部--考研英语语法全突破25
25
it's too late to apologize, it's too late 现在道歉已经太迟了,太迟了
i said it's too late to apologize, it's too late whoa.....我说现在道歉已
经太迟了,太迟了
Burning ------ Maria Arre
Passion is sweet Love makes weak
You said you cherished freedom so You refuse to let it go
Follow your fate ,Love and hate
Never fail to seize the day 。But dont give yourself away .
Oh when the night falls ,And your all alone
In your deepest sleep what ,Are you dreaming of
My skin's still burning from your touch ,
Oh I just can't get enough I
Said I wouldn't ask for much ,But your eyes are dangerous
Oh the thought keep spinning in my head ,
Can we drop this masquerade
I can't predict where it ends ,If your the rock I'll crush against
Trapped in a crowd ,The music is loud ,
I said I love my freedom to ,Now I'm not sure I do
All eyes on you ,Rings so true 。
Better quit while you're ahead Now I'm not so sure I am 。
Oh when the night falls And your all alone ,
In your deepest sleep what ,Are you dreaming of
激情甜蜜,爱让人脆弱,你曾说过自由至上,因而不愿被束缚,命中注定..爱与恨..
日夜追逐梦想!你从未放弃当夜幕降临,你孤身一人.沉睡中..你梦到了什么?于肌肤
之亲中燃烧,仍不满足
我说过不会再要求更多,然而你的眼神

⑶ 跪求一段英文对话,15句左右,主题是我最喜爱的电影角色

A: Hi, come on! 嗨,快过来!
B:what? 什么事?
A: Listen to this music.听听这首歌
B: Wow!
A: How do you like the rock concert?你认为这次的摇滚音乐会如何?
B: I thought it was great! Madonn is my favorite rock star. 我认为棒极了!麦当娜是我最喜欢的 明星。
A: Oh, yes, her costumes are so unique and she performs with so much energy. 她的服装真独 特,而且表演充满活力。
B: What about her songs? They're so upbeat and easy to dance to.她的歌呢?她唱的歌很轻快 而且容易合着节拍跳。
A: But I can't understand a single word she sings. 但是我一个字也听不清她在唱什么。
B: That's funny. Neither can I.真好笑。我也是。

SHARON: Did you see the new Nicolas Cage movie?DEREK: Which one?SHARON: "Snake Eyes". I just saw it last night with my friend Sarah.DEREK: No, I haven't seen it yet. But I saw "Con Air". I thought that was good.SHARON: I think Nicolas Cage is great.DEREK: Really? Why? He isn't very handsome.SHARON: No, but he's got character. He can act with a lot of depth.DEREK: It's interesting you like him so much. Usually I think women don't like him. They like more handsome actors.SHARON: That's not always true. But I like some very handsome actors. Like Alec Baldwin. But I don't like an actor just because he is handsome.DEREK: Do you like Keanu Reeves?SHARON: No, not at all.DEREK: Why not?SHARON: I just think he is a bad person. He seems very arrogant.DEREK: Maybe it's the characters he plays. Maybe in real life he's a good guy.SHARON: No, I think an actor often plays characters that match his real personality. They are naturally better at such characters. And I can sense something about Keanu Reeves. I don't like it. He seems like a jerk.DEREK: Hmm. Maybe. So who is your favorite then?SHARON: Nicolas Cage.DEREK: I used to like Nicolas Cage more than I do now. He used to play more interesting roles.SHARON: What do you mean? What movies?DEREK: Oh, my favorite Nicolas Cage movie was Wild at Heart. He was perfect for that role.SHARON: I saw "Wild at Heart". It was disgusting. I almost couldn't watch it. DEREK: It was a kind of movie that they call black humor. SHARON: Yes, I know. Black humor is humor with a lot of violence or horrible things in it. I don't like black humor.DEREK: What about "Raising Arizona"? Did you see that?SHARON: No.DEREK: You must see it. To me, that is the classic Nicolas Cage movie. He is perfect for it.SHARON: I like his new movies.DEREK: Well, I know he is more popular since he started doing action movies. But I always think he should be a comic actor. That is what he does best.

雪伦:你看过尼可拉斯·凯吉的新电影吗?狄瑞克:哪一部?雪伦:《蛇眼》。昨晚我和我的朋友莎拉去看了。狄瑞克:我还没去看,不过我看过《空中监狱》,觉得不错。雪伦:我觉得尼可拉斯·凯吉很棒。狄瑞克:真的啊?为什么?他又不是很帅。雪伦:不过他很有个性,演得很有深度。狄瑞克:你这么喜欢他,实在是太有趣了。 我觉得通常女生不喜欢他,他们喜欢帅的男演员。雪伦:不全是如此。雪伦:不全是如此。我也喜欢一些非常帅的演员,像是亚历·鲍德温。 不过我不会只是因为一个男演员帅就喜欢他。狄瑞克:你喜欢基努·李维斯吗?雪伦:一点都不喜欢。狄瑞克:为什么?雪伦:我觉得他是个坏人,他看上去很自大。狄瑞克:那也许是戏中人物的个性吧,现实生活中的他可能是个好人。雪伦:不,我认为演员演的角色常常和他本人的个性应该差不多。 这样演起来比较像。 从基努·李维斯饰演的角色里我能感觉到一些我不喜欢的东西,他看起来像痞子。狄瑞克:唔,也许吧。那么你最喜欢的演员是谁?雪伦:尼可拉斯·凯吉。狄瑞克:我以前比现在更喜欢尼可拉斯·凯吉。他以前演的角色都比较有趣。雪伦:怎么说呢?哪部电影?狄瑞克:噢,我最喜欢的尼可拉斯·凯吉的电影,就是那部《我心狂野》。他演得太棒了。雪伦:我看过《我心狂野》,好恶心喔,我几乎看不下去。狄瑞克:那是他们所说的黑色幽默。雪伦:是的,我知道。黑色幽默就是充满暴力与恐怖。我不喜欢黑色幽默。狄瑞克:那么《抚养亚历桑纳》呢?你看过吗?雪伦:没有。狄瑞克:你一定要看。我觉得那是尼可拉斯·凯吉的经典之作,他演得很棒。雪伦:我喜欢他的新电影。狄瑞克:唔,我知道自从他开始拍动作片后就更受欢迎了。但我总认为他应该演喜剧片,那是他最擅长的角色。

⑷ 电影中经典的人物对话有吗要英文版的

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。 《肖申克的救赎》 离看这部电影起码有5 6年,但至今忘不了瑞德读安迪给他的信里这句话时的心情

⑸ 求一个经典英语电影片段的对话

值得背的电影台词
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

⑹ 求经典的英文电影对白,要2个人对话的那种~~

、《贫民窟的百万富翁》(Slumdog Millionaire)——英国导演丹尼·波尔所执导的电影。

Jamal Malik:“come run with me”

Latika: “run? where? life of what?”

Jamal Malik:“love..”

⑺ 有什么经典的电影里的英语对话台词。2人的。少一点的。

Hannibal Lecter: A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
汉尼拔:曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。
Hannibal Lecter: You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamb? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI.
汉尼拔:你知道我是怎么看你的?你拿着不错的包却穿着廉价的鞋,看上去像个乡巴佬。一个整洁干净而强加进一点品味的乡巴佬。良好的营养让你的骨骼生长,可你还是贫穷白人的后代,是吧,斯塔琳特工?你拼命想摆脱你的口音,纯正的西弗吉尼亚口音。亲爱的,你的父亲是做什么的?他是矿工?他带着羔羊的臭味?你知道男孩们多快就找到了你……所有那些在汽车后座上令人乏味的笨手笨脚……你梦想逃离,去投奔联邦调查局。
Clarice Starling: You see a lot don't you doctor. Why don't you turn that high-powered perception at yourself and tell us what you see, or, maybe you're afraid to.
克拉丽斯:你看见很多,难道不是吗,博士?为什么不把你深邃的洞察力用在你自己身上,告诉我们你看到了什么,或许你害怕。
Hannibal Lecter: Jack Crawford is helping your career isn't he? Apparently he likes you and you like him too.
汉尼拔:杰克·克劳福德正在工作上帮助你,不是吗?很明显你们彼此都有好感。
Clarice Starling: I never thought about it.
克拉丽斯:我从没想过。
Hannibal Lecter: Do you think that Jack Crawford wants you sexually? True, he is much older but do you think he visualizes scenarios, exchanges, fucking you?
汉尼拔:你认为杰克·克劳福德想和你上床吗?真的,他有点老,不过你想象过他和你做爱的情景吗?
Clarice Starling: That doesn't interest me Doctor and frankly, it's, it's the sort of thing that Miggs would say.
克拉丽斯:坦白的说博士,我对那没兴趣,那是麦格斯才能说出的话。
Hannibal Lecter: I will listen now. After your father's murder, you were orphaned. You were ten years old. You went to live with cousins on a sheep and horse ranch in Montana. And...?
汉尼拔:现在我会聆听。在你父亲被害之后,你成了孤儿,你只有10岁。你去住在表亲的蒙大拿农场里,接着呢?
Clarice Starling: And one morning, I just ran away.
克拉丽斯:一天早晨,我只是出走了。
Hannibal Lecter: No "just", Clarice. What set you off? You started at what time?
汉尼拔:没那么简单,克拉丽斯。是什么让你出走,什么时候发生的?
Clarice Starling: Early, still dark.
克拉丽斯:很早,天还没亮。
Hannibal Lecter: Then something woke you, didn't it? Was it a dream? What was it?
汉尼拔:于是有事发生让你醒来,不是吗?是梦还是别的?
Clarice Starling: I heard a strange noise.
克拉丽斯:我听到奇特的声音。
Hannibal Lecter: What was it?
汉尼拔:是什么?
Clarice Starling: It was... screaming. Some kind of screaming, like a child's voice.
克拉丽斯:是尖叫,一种尖叫,像孩子般的声音。
Hannibal Lecter: What did you do?
汉尼拔:你做什么了?
Clarice Starling: I went downstairs, outside. I crept up into the barn. I was so scared to look inside, but I had to.
克拉丽斯:我下了楼梯走到外面,蹑手蹑脚的来到牲口棚。里面的场景太吓人了。
Hannibal Lecter: And what did you see, Clarice? What did you see?
汉尼拔:你看到了什么?
Clarice Starling: Lambs. The lambs were screaming.
克拉丽斯:羔羊们在号叫。
Hannibal Lecter: They were slaughtering the spring lambs?
汉尼拔:他们在屠宰春羔?
Clarice Starling: And they were screaming.
克拉丽斯:还有它们在号叫。
Hannibal Lecter: And you ran away?
汉尼拔:你逃跑了?
Clarice Starling: No. First I tried to free them. I... I opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn't run. They just stood there, confused. They wouldn't run.
克拉丽斯:不。起初我想放掉它们。我打开了门,可它们却不动,只是困惑的站在那,它们不想跑。
Hannibal Lecter: But you could and you did, didn't you?
汉尼拔:但是你可以,不是吗?
Clarice Starling: Yes. I took one lamb, and I ran away as fast as I could.
克拉丽斯:是的,我带走了一只羔羊,拼尽全力的逃跑。
Hannibal Lecter: Where were you going, Clarice?
汉尼拔:克拉丽斯,你要去哪?
Clarice Starling: I don't know. I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, but... he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.
克拉丽斯:我不知道,我没有食物和水,天气很冷,我想如果我可以哪怕只救出来一只,可是……他太重了。当我搭上治安官的车,我还没跑出几英里。农场主很生气,他把我送进波兹曼的路德教会孤儿院,我再没看到过那家农场。
Hannibal Lecter: What became of your lamb, Clarice?
汉尼拔:那你的羊羔呢,克拉丽斯?
Clarice Starling: They killed him.
克拉丽斯:他们杀了他。
Hannibal Lecter: Why do you think he removes their skins, Agent Starling?
汉尼拔:你为什么认为他给他们剥了皮,斯塔琳特工?
Hannibal Lecter: Enthrall me with your acumen.
汉尼拔:施展一下你聪慧的魅力。
Clarice Starling: It excites him. Most serial killers keep some sort of trophies from their victims.
克拉丽斯:这让他兴奋。大多连环杀手都会保留一些来自于受害者的纪念品。
Hannibal Lecter: I didn't.
汉尼拔:我就没有。
Clarice Starling: No. No, you ate yours.
克拉丽斯:不对,你把那些都吃了。

⑻ 英语电影经典正反面人物对话速求

1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》

⑼ 英语对话人物较多的电影片段

《教父i》有很多都不错,不过比较灰暗。
《音乐之声》中几个孩子之间的对话、玛丽亚、上校、上校女朋友和麦克叔叔之间的对话。
《辛德勒的名单》、〈美丽人生〉应该有很多适合,不过可能有德语。
《盗梦空间》有四个人的对话,但不多,而且比较深奥。
《乱世佳人》,
《狮子王》、《虫虫特攻队》中有些片段,可爱、温馨,有启发性的。
《肖申克的救赎》、《这个杀手不太冷》,《幸福终点站》,《七磅》,《当幸福来敲门》——推荐!!《欲望都市》1和2中有很多段,不过是4个女人之间的。

还有很多哦,不知你要哪种情景的,就介绍以上这些我比较熟的吧。

⑽ 求一部英文电影的人物对话30句(中,英文都要有),需写清人物名称和电影名称

邓布利多:哈利,人不能活在梦里,不要依赖梦想而忘记生活。
Dumbledore: It does not to do dwell on dreams, and forget to live.

罗恩:哈利,你必须继续前进,我觉得应该去的人,不是我,不是赫敏,而是你。
Ron: Harry, it's you that has to go on, I know it. Not me, not Hermione. You!

伏地魔:世上并没有绝对的善与恶,差别只在于强者和无法分清事实的弱者。
Voldemort: There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.

.邓布利多:要挺身而出对抗敌人的确需要很大的勇气,但要挺身而出反抗朋友却需要更大的勇气。
Dumbledore: It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.

(《哈利波特与魔法石》)
一、“他绝不会走,只要留下来的那些人还忠于他!”(He'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him!)
(人物:哈利,选自《哈利-波特与密室》)
二、“我们希望我们的波特先生总是能够扭转乾坤”“放心吧,我会的!”(Mr.Potter will always be around to save the dead.——Don’t worry, I will be.)
(人物:卢修斯-马尔福、哈利,选自《哈利-波特与密室》)
三、 “比这更重要的是--友谊和勇气。”(There are more important things, friendship and bravery.)
(人物:赫敏,选自《哈利-波特与魔法石》)
四、“多比没有主人!多比是自由的小精灵!多比是来救哈利-波特和他的朋友们!”(Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter, and his friends!)
(人物:多比,选自《哈利-波特与死亡圣器(上)》)
五、“爱我们的人是永远不会离开我们的。”(The ones that love us never really leave us.)
(人物:小天狼星,选自《哈利-波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒》)
六、“想要杀哈利,得先把我们也杀掉!”(If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us, too!)
(人物:赫敏,选自《哈利-波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒》)

1. 斯内普:你这个令人失望多愁善感的小子,只会苦涩的抱怨生活如何的不公平。你可能没有注意到,生活本来就是不公平的。
Severus Snape: Sentimental children forever whining about how bitterly unfair your lives have been. Well,it may have escaped you notice, but life isn't fair.
2 . 哈利:你才是懦弱的人,你不懂得爱,也不懂得友情,我可怜你。
Harry Potter: You're the weak one. And you'll never know love,or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.
3. 卢娜:再说,我妈妈以前经常说,失去的东西总会找到方法回来的。
Luna Lovegood: Anyway, my mum always said things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.
(《哈利波特与凤凰社》)

阅读全文

与电影英文对话带人物相关的资料

热点内容
成都有4d电影院吗 浏览:677
法国西部电影大全 浏览:628
银联62电影票 浏览:908
恐怕小孩子不会喜欢这样的电影的英语 浏览:602
杨树林李会长电影叫什么名字 浏览:374
苹果5s用什么看电影好 浏览:241
合江川源电影院网上购票 浏览:47
特种部队英语电影 浏览:739
高中题材爱情电影悲剧中国 浏览:739
一部电影女的叫贝姬 浏览:35
世纪财富中心电影院 浏览:751
四班四大天王是哪个电影 浏览:473
前男友电影免费观看完整版 浏览:918
宫女电影完整视频 浏览:611
睡美人的电影版是女巫什么 浏览:119
最感人老虎电影大全 浏览:726
四大家族香港电影 浏览:950
邯郸星辰电影院今日放映 浏览:93
做电影网站需要几个步骤 浏览:985
电影票房最高的短片 浏览:151