导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 10部英文电影10句台词

10部英文电影10句台词

发布时间:2022-05-04 09:56:38

⑴ 抄10部英语动画电影的经典句子,每一部2个句子。急!

《功夫熊猫》
1、Your mind is like this water,when it agitated,it becomes difficulit to see.but if you allow it to settle ,the answer becomes clear.
你的心好似这潭湖水,如果波澜起伏,就会模糊不清,但是如果平静下来,解决之道必将自现。

2、Yesterday is a history,tomorrow is a mystery.昨日已成往事,未来还未可知。

《功夫熊猫2》
1、Your story may not have a such happy begining, but that doesn't make who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be。
你人生故事的开头也许充满坎坷,不过这并不影响你成为什么样的人。关键看你后来的人生路,你自己选择怎么走下去。

2、- How did you find peace? I took away your parents, everything. I scared you for life。
你是怎么做到内心平和的?我让你父母双亡,无家可归。我给你的人生烙上了抹不掉的伤痕。
- Scars heel。
伤痕是会愈合的。
- No, they don't, wounds heel。
伤痕又不叫愈合,伤口才会愈合啥的。
- Oh, yeah. What Scars do? They fade I guess?
哦,对哦,那伤痕会肿么样?会消退吧?
- I don't care what scars do。
我才不管伤痕会怎么样。
- You should. You gotta let go that stuff from the past, cause it doesn't matter. The only thing it matters, is what you choose to be now。
你应该关心下。过去的事情就让它过去咯,因为其实都无关紧要了。重要的是,现在要选择 做什么样的人。
《飞屋环游记》
1、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。
2、You know,it just a house.
你知道,它只是座房子
《冰雪奇缘》
1、有些人值得我融化。
Some people are worth melting for.

2、有生以来第一次,我的梦想变成了现实。
Cause for the first time in forever, My dream into reality.
《神偷奶爸2》
1、Agnes:How come you're so fat?
艾格尼丝:怎么会有这么胖的仙女?
Gru:Because my house is made of candy!And sometimes,I eat instead of facing my problems!
格鲁:因为我住在糖果屋里面,烦心的时候我就会吃糖果逃避现实。
2、Agnes:Hi everybody.I'd like to make some toast...She...umm...She kisses my boo-boos.She braids my hair.We love you mothers everywhere.And my new Mom Lucy is beyond compare
艾格尼丝:我有话要说,她亲吻我的伤口,她帮我扎小辫,我们爱你,亲爱的妈妈,我的新妈妈露西无人能比。
《驯龙记》
1、12 days North of hopeless and a few degrees South of freezing to death. 有像北极那样12天绝望的严寒也有南极酷冷的垂死之感
2、My village. In a word: sturdy. 这就是我的家乡简而言之: 一成不变
《勇敢传说》
1、There are those who say fate is something beyond our command,that destiny is not our own.But I know better.Our fate lives within us.You only have to be brave enough to see it.
有人说命运并非我们所能掌控,结局并不由我们自己决定.但我有更好的理解.命运就在我心中.你只需鼓起勇气去面对它.
2、Legents are lessons. They ring with truths.
传说亦是经验,蕴含无数真理。
《疯狂原始人》
1、We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is always bad. Never not be afraid!
我们从没机会探索外面的世界,是因为我爸爸的那条规则:新事物是不好的,永远要小心!
2、Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我们现在这不叫活着,这只是没有死去
《狮子王》
1、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance
世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的价值
2、要记住你是谁
Remember who you are

《浪漫老鼠》
1、Now, it's hard to be a genius all by yourself.
有时候当一个 完全靠自己的天才也不容易
In fact, sometimes, it takes a little help.
事实上,天才也需要帮助{\r}
2、When something hurts this much, there must be a reason.

如果发生了不幸 就得找出原因

⑵ 求十句经典英文电影台词,说明来处,中英对照 最好搞笑的

1.《蓝莓之夜》

一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。

One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
.2.《当哈利遇见莎莉》

.爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
3.《剪刀手爱德华》

我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you
4.《恋夏500天》

爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。
Love makes man grow up or sink down.

5.《如果能再爱一次》
举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。

If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.

6.《曾经》

曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。

Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.

7.《两小无猜》

好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。

Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.

8.《附注我爱你》

在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。

In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.

9.《分手信》

离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。

If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
10.《返老还童》

我知道这世上有人在等我,尽管我不知道我在等谁。但是因为这样,我每天都非常快乐。

I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.

⑶ 求十部英语电影的经典台词加翻译、带出处、每部十句、别粘贴、求新意、、

《罗马假日》

Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?


记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢?


Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.


安娜公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信两国人民之间的友谊。


Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.


乔·布拉德雷:我可以说吗,为我自己…的报社说说:我们殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。


Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it.


安娜公主:我很高兴听到你能这么说。


Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?


另一个记者:访问的城市当中,殿下最喜欢哪一个呢?


General Provno: [prompting] Each, in its own way...


将军普若夫诺:(提示)每一个,都有它独特之处…


Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.


安娜公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。



Princess Ann: I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.


安娜公主:我现在不得不离开你。我要去那个角落并且转弯。你必须留在车内并且开车走。答应我不要看我走过那个角落。只要开走并且让我留下就像我离开你。


Joe Bradley: All right.


乔·布拉德雷:好的。


Princess Ann: I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.


安娜公主:我不知道该如何说再见。我不能想出说什么。


Joe Bradley: Don't try.

乔·布拉德雷:那就算了。

⑷ 十句出自英语电影的经典英文语句

《乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

⑸ 在电影中摘抄十句经典台词。(英文电影)

《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我闭上眼睛,就仿佛还能看到你站在那里,沐浴着黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。

《盗梦空间》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系,因为我们在一起。
《爱情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的爱情是不需要说对不起的。
《黑天鹅》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出来的,是爆发出来的。 我感觉到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正传》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。
《死亡诗社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你们也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步调,任何方向,任何东西都行,不管是自负也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。

《冰与火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩权利的游戏,结局要么赢、要么死。没有其他选择。
《怦然心动》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《当幸福来敲门》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it...
也许幸福是一种只能让我们不断追寻的东西,而却无法真正拥有……

PS:以上来自博客《驻进心底的那些台词》的投稿~~~~

⑹ 求10句外国电影的经典台词,要包括电影名和中英文

1、All life is a game of luck

生活本来就全靠运气

——《泰坦尼克号》

2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局

——《泰坦尼克号》

3、Nothing destroys like poverty

没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了

——《泰坦尼克号》

4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know

这里每个人都是无辜的,你还不知道吧

——《肖申克的救赎》

5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine

监狱不是童话世界,日子就这样一天天过去。监狱生活就像例行公事,除此之外,还是例行公事。

——《肖申克的救赎》

6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it

人应该有一技之长。差点忘了,我不能从你这儿带走这个,得救之道,就在其中

——《肖申克的救赎》

7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying

反正人只要二选一,忙着活,或忙着死

——《肖申克的救赎》

8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

——《肖申克的救赎》

9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope

心怀希望是一件好事,也许是最好的事,心怀希望就永远有希望

——《肖申克的救赎》

10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味。

——《阿甘正传》

⑺ 求十句经典英文电影台词,说明来处,中英对照 。

1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 出自《阿甘正传》

2、 You can't change the past. (过去的事是不可以改变的) 出自《狮子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本来就全靠运气) 出自《泰坦尼克号》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中注定) 出自《西雅图不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要让任何人知道你在想什么。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《乱世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救赎》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人为我,我为人人 出自《三个火枪手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》

http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html

附了网址 给你,那里面还有很多的。

⑻ 谁知道十句英文电影的经典台词学校作业,有题目,谁说的,带翻译。急!!!!!!!!!

20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具体分析:

背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代著名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。
下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。
语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)
顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。

Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
以上出自《阿甘正传》
1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人 。)
2.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!)
3.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)
这三条出自《肖申克的救赎》

⑼ 英语电影中的十句英语句子

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6. You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8. It made me look like a ck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10. I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 三《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。 四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。 2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一样就好了。 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远 4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。 5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。 6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。 8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。 12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。 五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛. 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫. 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。 9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

⑽ 谁有经典英文电影的经典对白10句

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!

记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!

Get busy living, Or get busy dying.

忙活,或者等死

----《肖申克的救赎》
53.I can’t carry it for you, but I can carry you!”
----《魔戒三部曲:王者再临》
Scarlett: As God as my witness...as god as my witness they're not going to lick me.I'm going to live throughthis and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again.No,nor any of my folk . If I have to lie , steal,cheat,or kill, as God as my witness,I 'll never be hungry again.(Out of this complete defeat a new and mature Scarlett is born.)
郝思嘉:上帝为我作证,为我作证,我是不会屈服的,我要度过这难关。战争结束后,我再也不要挨饿了。不要,我的家人也不要。即使让我去撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证 ,我也不要再挨饿了。(从彻地的失败中,一个崭新的,成熟的郝思嘉站了起来。)

Scarlett: Tara!Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back . After all ,tomorrow is another day!
郝思嘉:德园!家!我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?
A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
记者:公主殿下对所访问的城市中印象最深的是哪一个呢?
安妮公主:每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘,很难...罗马,无疑是罗马.我会珍惜在这里的记忆,直到永远!
——Roman Holiday(《罗马假日》),明天是新的一天!

阅读全文

与10部英文电影10句台词相关的资料

热点内容
赚钱的电影票房 浏览:914
经典语录爱情电影 浏览:837
宋家皇朝电影完整版播放 浏览:288
英文电影名字及主人公 浏览:188
招行掌上生活买的电影票不能退 浏览:98
天师钟馗电影大全 浏览:94
铠甲勇士大电影3票房 浏览:589
神犬小巴迪电影的图片 浏览:75
法国电影将来的事观看 浏览:647
电影演员梅子 浏览:817
外国经典爱情电影歌曲 浏览:862
周星驰黑老大电影 浏览:605
男主角叫领日本电影 浏览:749
废楼里枪战的电影院 浏览:281
爱奇艺上的爱情电影 浏览:232
欧美八十部大尺度电影 浏览:55
电影里的漂亮日本女孩图片大全图片大全 浏览:574
主角飞鱼被抓进餐馆的电影 浏览:192
宫崎骏最新动画片大全电影大全集 浏览:607
英文电影中的一句话话 浏览:169