导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 勇敢者游戏电影经典台词英文

勇敢者游戏电影经典台词英文

发布时间:2022-05-13 06:32:45

什么国外电影的经典对白可以用来作为英语对话比赛的

阿甘正传...那段人生就像巧克力太经典了...

⑵ 我要十句《勇敢传说》的英文台词,,,今晚就要用,,里面最经典的

《勇敢传说》的完整英文台词,见附件。

如果手机版看不到附件,请使用电脑版访问。

***********************

本回答只提供了英文台词,没有提供视频下载,不违反知道规范,请管理员放行。


⑶ 勇敢传说的英文经典台词10句

Where are you? Come out!
Come out!
Come on out.
I'm coming to get you.
Where are you, you little rascal? I'm coming to get you.
Where is my little birthday girl?
I'm going to gobble her up when I find her.
I'm going to eat you. I am.
Fergus, no weapons on the table.
Can I shoot an arrow? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I?
Please? Can I?
Not with that. Why not
use your very own?
Happy birthday, my wee darling!
Now, there's a good girl.
Draw all the way back now to your cheek. That's right.
Keep both eyes open.
And, loose!
- I missed - Go and fetch it, then.
A bow, Fergus? She's a lady.

⑷ 求几段英文电影中的经典台词及其翻译

1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954

“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)

2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)

3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)

4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)

5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950

“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)

7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950

“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)

8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976

“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)

拓展资料:

(1)英语(English)是印欧语系-日耳曼语族下的语言,由26个字母组合而成,英文字母渊源于拉丁字母,拉丁字母渊源于希腊字母,而希腊字母则是由腓尼基字母演变而来的。

(2)英语是国际指定的官方语言(作为母语),也是世界上最广泛的第一语言,英语包含约49万词,外加技术名词约30万个,是词汇最多的语言,也是欧盟以及许多国际组织以及英联邦国家的官方语言,拥有世界第三位的母语使用者人数,仅次于汉语和西班牙语母语使用者人数。

英文网络

⑸ 关于勇敢者游戏1的英语问题

1,it was hit by monkeys
2,attacked the supermarket,let the kitchenroom in mass
3,they told lies
4,hunter
5,in a box
6,her father did not want to play the game
7,the boy who played the game
8,a monkey
9,she had played the game before
10,he afraided some serious thing will appear
11,he cheated in the game
12,by gun
13,I don't know
14,they won the game

⑹ 十部英文电影

《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!

(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀

(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。

(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

⑺ 求十句经典英文电影台词,说明来处,中英对照 。

1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 出自《阿甘正传》

2、 You can't change the past. (过去的事是不可以改变的) 出自《狮子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本来就全靠运气) 出自《泰坦尼克号》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中注定) 出自《西雅图不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要让任何人知道你在想什么。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《乱世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救赎》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人为我,我为人人 出自《三个火枪手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》

http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html

附了网址 给你,那里面还有很多的。

⑻ 电影勇敢的心经典台词(中英文对照)

William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
华莱士:每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。

William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?!
华莱士:是呀,如果战斗,你们可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能……多活一会儿。年复一年,直到寿终正寝,你们愿不愿意?用这么多苟活的日子,去换一个机会,就一个机会。回到这里,告诉我们的敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的自由。

William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
华莱士:那里很美,但是你更美。

William Wallace: Why do you help me?
华莱士:为什么帮我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎贝尔:因为你看着我的方式。

望采纳,谢谢!

⑼ 怎么评价电影《勇敢者游戏:决战丛林》

翻拍《勇敢者游戏》其实很难,毕竟老版实在太经典了。

其实早在十多年以前, 幕后公司就找来乔恩·费儒狗尾续貂了一部《太空飞行棋》。

而新版则只是套用老板的模子,并非常鸡贼得用了最轻松简单的做法来完成这次范文复制。

从这个意义上来说,《勇敢者游戏:决战丛林》只能说是一部套路满满的翻拍。

它不遗余力的用各种笑料和视觉特效来轰炸观众,虽然娱乐性十足,但却难以成为一部经典商业大片。

阅读全文

与勇敢者游戏电影经典台词英文相关的资料

热点内容
契约电影推荐完整版 浏览:636
白人跟黑人的爱情电影 浏览:716
法国电影沙漠绿色 浏览:35
冈波仁齐电影大全 浏览:180
谁有泰国电影尸油3d资源种子 浏览:623
电影蝙蝠侠小丑图片 浏览:243
你好李焕英情侣电影票 浏览:703
免费高清韩剧大全电影 浏览:146
泰国蛇姬电影百度云 浏览:728
闪闪红星电影全集完整版全集 浏览:956
电影唐伯虎点秋香四大才子出场音乐 浏览:511
周星驰后面电影 浏览:143
电影大全解说鬼片 浏览:468
冲上云霄电影版郭采洁吻戏图片大全 浏览:972
有格调的爱情电影 浏览:41
电影拳霸2结局 浏览:45
反映台湾大陆兵电影 浏览:40
大海的回想电影音乐会节目单 浏览:584
吓我一大跳电影 浏览:889
天马电影制片厂全部演员 浏览:546