导航:首页 > 国外大片 > 英文电影经典台词20句翻译

英文电影经典台词20句翻译

发布时间:2022-05-22 04:07:01

Ⅰ 迪士尼英文电影 经典台词20句 要加中文的翻译 ! 谢谢!

狮子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 来呀,爸爸,我们得走 了,醒醒...
          
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太阳升起前 他是你的,孩子。
          
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:来呀,爸爸,你 答应过的。
          
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起来了,起来了。 辛巴:太好了。
          
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 阳光普照的一切就是我 们的王国。
          
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一个国王的 统治期就像太阳的升起 和落下一样。
          
one day, Simba,
辛巴,总有一天,
          
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太阳将会跟我一样慢慢 落下,然后在你成为新 国王时和你一同升起。
          
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:这一切都是我的 吗? 木法沙:所有的一切。
          
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光普照的一切 那有阴影的地方呢?
          
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我们 的国度之外。你永远不 要去那里,辛巴。
          
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以为国王可以 随心所欲啊。
          
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,国王也不 能随心所欲啊。
          
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:还有别的?
          
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
          
As king, you need to understand that balance
作为国王,你不但要了 解那种平衡,
          
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
还要尊重所有的生物, 无论是爬行的蚂蚁还是 跳跃的羚羊。
          
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们 不是吃羚羊的吗?
          
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 让我解释给你听。
          
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我们死后,尸体会变为 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
          
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在这个巨大的生命 圈里我们是互相关联的
主要内容:     辛巴是狮子王国的小王子,他的父亲穆法沙是一个威严的国王。然而叔叔刀疤却对穆法沙的王位觊觎已久。        要想坐上王位宝座,刀疤必须除去小王子。于是,刀疤利用种种借口让辛巴外出,然后伺机大开杀戒,无奈被穆法沙即时来救。在反复的算计下,穆法沙惨死在刀疤手下,刀疤别有用心的劝辛巴离开,一方面派人将他赶尽杀绝。

        辛巴逃亡中遇到了机智的丁满和善良的彭彭,他们抚养辛巴长成雄壮的大狮子,鼓励他回去森林复国。在接下来一场复国救民的斗争中,辛巴真正长成一个坚强的男子汉,领会了责任的真谛。
人猿泰山
          
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我为什么那么与 从不同?
          
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因为你浑身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
          
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查说我不 属于... 卡拉: 别说了.
          
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查说我不属于 这个家族.
          
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 别管哥查说了什 么.别动. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
          
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什么吗?我看见你像我 一样的两只眼睛.
          
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有个鼻子在...?啊, 这儿.两只耳朵,让我 看看还有什么.
          
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 两只手? 卡拉: 对了.
          
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 闭上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感觉到什 么吗?
          
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到这儿来. 泰山: 你的心.
          
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我们 是一模一样的.哥查就 是看不到.
          
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我会让他看见的 我会成为最优秀的猿.
          
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 这就对了,你一 定会的.
主要内容:在非洲原始森林成了孤儿的婴孩在猿猴家族的照料下长大成人,人类探险和出现打破了他宁静和平和世界,也使他认识到他是人类的一员,他在决定归属哪一类家族问题上的思考因为他对美丽的珍妮姑娘的感情进而变得更加复杂,而人类将对猿猴家族的伤害更使他进入了进退两难的境地。

Ⅱ 谁能告诉我一些著名英语电影的经典台词及其翻译,越多越好

阿甘正传经典台词1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至专) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分) Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上钢琴师) 《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每个人都会死,但是并非每个人都曾真正的活过)肖申克的救赎 Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies. 希望是个好东西,或许是 世界上最好的东西,好东西从来不会消失!我转载的、、、、呵呵

Ⅲ 要同一部的英文电影的20句台词加翻译!

Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。

Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate’em, th
en you get used to’em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.

瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对它就习惯了。等相当的 时间过去后,你还会依赖它。

On playing opera records in the prison)
Andy Dufresne: Here’s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don"t foget. Foget that there are palce in the world that aren’t made out of stone That there’s a---there’s a---there’s something inside that’s yours, that they can’t touch.

(在监狱里放歌剧唱片)
安迪.杜德兰:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石 头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。

Red narrating: I have to remind myself that some birds don’t mean to be caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up. DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.

瑞德话外音:我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。

Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.

瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的 朋友,同他握手,我希望。

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing eve
r dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!

Ⅳ 英语经典电影台词20句要翻译

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
FROM:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3070281/

Ⅳ 英文电影经典台词50句 附电影名和中文译文

《肖申克的救赎》
1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another. 强者自救,圣者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙着活,或等着死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.“some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...” 有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!
5.“These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是体制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。

《阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道接下来会遇到什么。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen everyday. 奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
5.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.如果你有任何需要我都会在近旁。

《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》
(1)Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
(2)We become the most familiar strangers. 我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow. 今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind)
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
(5)I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一样就好了。
(6)Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远 (7)I think it's hard winning a war with words. 我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
(8)Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
(9)I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
(10)In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
(11)I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
我爱你深过我爱任何女人;而且我等待你长过我等待任何女人。
(12)If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
(13)Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
(14)You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
(15)A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
(16)As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again。 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。
(17)Frankly ,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白的说,我不在乎。

《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生. 3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人. 5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易 .7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的. 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象. 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早 也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作吸引着我! 我能看着(别人)工作好几个小时。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

《The Wizard of OZ绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
世界上再没有地方像家一样。

《Jane Eyre简·爱》
"I tell you I must go!' I retorted, roused to something like passion. 'Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?- a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,- as we are!"
“我告诉你我非走不可!”我回驳着,感情很有些冲动。“你难道认为,我会留下来甘愿做一个对你来说无足轻重的人?你以为我是一架机器?——一架没有感情的机器?能够容忍别人把一口面包从我嘴里抢走,把一滴生命之水从我杯子里泼掉?难道就因为我一贫如洗、默默无闻、长相平庸、个子瘦小,就没有灵魂,没有心肠了?——你不是想错了吗?——我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸跟你一样充实!要是上帝赐予我一点姿色和充足的财富,我会使你同我现在一样难分难舍,我不是根据习俗、常规,甚至也不是血肉之躯同你说话,而是我的灵魂同你的灵魂在对话,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”

Ⅵ 感人的英语电影经典台词,长一些,最好是有中文翻译,英文大概需要80词左右,如果何时会提高悬赏的。

1.“Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.” Gone with the Wind, 1939.“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)毫无疑问,即使那些没有看过《乱世佳人》的人,也会对白瑞德给郝思嘉的这句临别之言印象深刻。

2.“I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.”The Godfather, 1972 .“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年)

3.“You don't understand! I could a had class. I could a been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.” On the Waterfront, 1954 .

“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)这两句马龙•白兰度的台词出自令白兰度荣膺奥斯卡影帝的影片《教父》与《码头风云》。

4.“Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.” The Wizard of Oz, 1939 .托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年) 朱迪•加兰在《绿野仙踪》中扮演的少女多罗茜对她的小狗托托说的这句话成了后来人们对无法回到鼎盛时期的感叹。

5.“Here's looking at you, kid.” Casablanca, 1942. “孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年) 在1942年的电影《卡萨布兰卡》中,亨弗莱•鲍嘉对英格里•褒曼说了“孩子,就看你的了。”这句著名的经典台词。

6.“Go ahead, make my day.” Sudden Impact, 1983 .“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)

7.“All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up.” Sunset Blvd., 1950 .“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

8.“May the Force be with you.” Star Wars, 1977.“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)

9.“Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.” All About Eve, 1950.“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)

10.“You talking to me?” Taxi Driver, 1976 “你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)

11.“What we've got here is failure to communicate.” Cool Hand Luke, 1967 .“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”——《铁窗喋血》(1967年)

12.“I love the smell of napalm in the morning.” Apocalypse Now, 1979.“我喜欢在清早闻汽油弹的气味。”——《现代启示录》(1979年)

13.“Love means never having to say you're sorry.” Love Story, 1970 .“真爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”——《爱情故事》(1970年)

14.“The stuff that dreams are made of.” The Maltese Falcon, 1941 .“梦想由此构成。”《马耳他猎鹰》(1941年)

15.“E.T. phone home.” E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982 .“E.T.打电话回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)

16.“They call me Mister Tibbs!” In the Heat of the Night, 1967 .“他们叫我狄博思先生。”——《炎热的夜晚》(1967年)

17.“Rosebud.” Citizen Kane, 1941“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凯恩》(1941年)

18.“Made it, Ma! Top of the world!” White Heat, 1949 .“成了!妈!世界之巅!”——《白热》(1949年)

19.“I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!” Network, 1976 .“我已经忍无可忍,我受够了。”——《电视台风云》(1976年)

20.“Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” Casablanca, 1942 .“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)

21.“A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.” The Silence of the Lambs, 1991.

“曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)

22.“Bond. James Bond.” Dr. No, 1962 .“邦德,詹姆斯•邦德。”——《诺博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)

23. “There's no place like home.” The Wizard of Oz, 1939.“没有任何地方可以像家一样。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)

24. “I am big! It's the pictures that got small.” Sunset Blvd., 1950 . “我很大!是画面太小了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

25.“Show me the money!"”Jerry Maguire, 1996.“给我钱!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)
阿甘正传经典台词1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至专) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)

Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上钢琴师)

《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每个人都会死,但是并非每个人都曾真正的活过)

肖申克的救赎
Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies.
希望是个好东西,或许是 世界上最好的东西,好东西从来不会消失!

Ⅶ 英文原版电影经典台词

电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。

1.来自《楚门的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。

《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。

我们的生活何尝不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。

Ⅷ 求五十句经典英语电影台词。要翻译和英语原句。快啊!

1.《泰坦尼克号》
一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。
One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love

2.《飞屋环游记》
幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
3.《当哈利遇见莎莉》
爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
4.《剪刀手爱德华》
我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
5.《恋夏500天》
爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。
Love makes man grow up or sink down.
6.《如果能再爱一次》
举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
7.《廊桥遗梦》
我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone
8.《蓝莓之夜》

一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
9.《初恋50次》
年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈子的时间,还是会嫌不够。慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非常宽大的胸襟才行。
When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.
10.《单身公寓》
当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。
When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different.

11.《分手信》
离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。
If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
12.《曾经》
曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。
Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.

13.《西雅图夜未眠》
我喜欢并习惯了对变化的东西保持着距离,这样才会知道什么是最不会被时间抛弃的准则。比如爱一个人,充满变数,我于是后退一步,静静的看着,直到看见真诚的感情。
I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.

14.《两小无猜》
好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。
Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.

15.《冷山》
在自己面前,应该一直留有一个地方,独自留在那里。然后去爱。不知道是什么,不知道是谁,不知道如何去爱,也不知道可以爱多久。只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人。可是,这种等待,就是爱情本身。
We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
16.《天使爱美丽》
有谁不曾为那暗恋而痛苦?我们总以为那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,暮然回首,我们才发现,它一直都是很轻,很轻的。我们以为爱的很深,很深,来日岁月,会让你知道,它不过很浅,很浅。最深和最重的爱,必须和时日一起成长。
Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time.
17.《附注我爱你》
在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。
In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.
18.《英国病人》
一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。
An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding
19.《返老还童》
我知道这世上有人在等我,尽管我不知道我在等谁。但是因为这样,我每天都非常快乐。
I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.
20.《恋恋笔记本》
一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。
In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just sk for meeting you in my most beautiful years.
21.《阿甘正传》
我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's aselecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.
22.《看得见风景的房间》
当你的心真的在痛,眼泪快要流下来的时候,那就赶快抬头看看,这片曾经属于我们的天空;当天依旧是那么的广阔,云依旧那么的潇洒,那就不应该哭,因为我的离去,并没有带走你的世界。
When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast , clouds are still clear,

Ⅸ 求几段英文电影中的经典台词及其翻译

1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954

“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)

2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)

3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)

4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)

5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950

“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)

7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950

“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)

8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976

“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)

拓展资料:

(1)英语(English)是印欧语系-日耳曼语族下的语言,由26个字母组合而成,英文字母渊源于拉丁字母,拉丁字母渊源于希腊字母,而希腊字母则是由腓尼基字母演变而来的。

(2)英语是国际指定的官方语言(作为母语),也是世界上最广泛的第一语言,英语包含约49万词,外加技术名词约30万个,是词汇最多的语言,也是欧盟以及许多国际组织以及英联邦国家的官方语言,拥有世界第三位的母语使用者人数,仅次于汉语和西班牙语母语使用者人数。

英文网络

Ⅹ 求十部英语电影的经典台词加翻译、带出处、每部十句、别粘贴、求新意、、

《罗马假日》

Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?


记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢?


Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.


安娜公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信两国人民之间的友谊。


Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.


乔·布拉德雷:我可以说吗,为我自己…的报社说说:我们殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。


Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it.


安娜公主:我很高兴听到你能这么说。


Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?


另一个记者:访问的城市当中,殿下最喜欢哪一个呢?


General Provno: [prompting] Each, in its own way...


将军普若夫诺:(提示)每一个,都有它独特之处…


Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.


安娜公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。



Princess Ann: I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.


安娜公主:我现在不得不离开你。我要去那个角落并且转弯。你必须留在车内并且开车走。答应我不要看我走过那个角落。只要开走并且让我留下就像我离开你。


Joe Bradley: All right.


乔·布拉德雷:好的。


Princess Ann: I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.


安娜公主:我不知道该如何说再见。我不能想出说什么。


Joe Bradley: Don't try.

乔·布拉德雷:那就算了。

阅读全文

与英文电影经典台词20句翻译相关的资料

热点内容
韩国有一部旅游犯罪的电影 浏览:736
贾玲最近上映的电影叫什么名字 浏览:564
电影宠爱的结局 浏览:201
讲述泰森的电影叫什么 浏览:921
泰国大佬爱上一个女孩的电影 浏览:632
唐人街探案3电影配乐名字 浏览:820
电影动漫成熟男头像图片大全 浏览:201
颜丹晨大尺度电影 浏览:105
男主女主角色互换的电影 浏览:252
爱情动漫电影排行 浏览:633
神枪狙击电影完整版 浏览:352
那些电影网站可以赚钱 浏览:716
电影铁猴子图片 浏览:398
流浪猫变成一个美女是什么电影 浏览:1000
暂时困难电影演员 浏览:296
男女av的电影图片 浏览:158
国内电影里的优秀音乐 浏览:497
因为黄而被禁播的新电影 浏览:437
穿小丑衣服变成恶魔的电影叫什么名字 浏览:935
关于变成龙动画电影 浏览:730